1 hour ago, akbaa said:

Maybe a better question would be: Is there a way I can force use furniture even though it is NOT on a flat surface? :)

The furniture does need to be on an even plane. I need to update that so that there is a little bit of angle allowed. But, the game re-uses regular furniture in destruction scenes so they can be upside-down, etc. So, don't want to use those.

You can use the console to rotate furniture to an even plane. Then it would get picked up. I don't know the commands off-hand. But, should be easy to find.

1 hour ago, dagobaking said:

The furniture does need to be on an even plane. I need to update that so that there is a little bit of angle allowed. But, the game re-uses regular furniture in destruction scenes so they can be upside-down, etc. So, don't want to use those.

You can use the console to rotate furniture to an even plane. Then it would get picked up. I don't know the commands off-hand. But, should be easy to find.

Thank you for the reply! :) I tried  chaning the angle - no luck. Its quite possibly as you said: Those red arm chairs and red couches are sometimes used as upside down objects too. Then again the couch and arm chair I am talking about have the same base id as the one that is listed in numerous animation mods under the couches/armchair category. Or does the base id not matter as long as its out there in the wilderness? Perhaps only player constructed couches are used? (Because when I put one on the floor via the workshop, those got recognized right away..)

3 hours ago, akbaa said:

Thank you for the reply! :) I tried  chaning the angle - no luck. Its quite possibly as you said: Those red arm chairs and red couches are sometimes used as upside down objects too. Then again the couch and arm chair I am talking about have the same base id as the one that is listed in numerous animation mods under the couches/armchair category. Or does the base id not matter as long as its out there in the wilderness? Perhaps only player constructed couches are used? (Because when I put one on the floor via the workshop, those got recognized right away..)

hm. one possibility is that they are "SetDestroyed" to True. AAF avoids furnitures that the game has set to destroyed.

2 hours ago, Paradox_of_Theseus said:

Hey Guys! I am getting some error messages and not too sure what to do (image below). Googling the messages did not provide me with a lot of help except that some of these might require Creation Club mods (which is confusing to me). 

Any advice is appreciated, thanks!

Either install those Creation Club mods or reinstall without ticking them in the FOMOD menu.

5 hours ago, dagobaking said:

hm. one possibility is that they are "SetDestroyed" to True. AAF avoids furnitures that the game has set to destroyed.

But in such a case, they surely couldn’t even be used to sit on, right? There is this upside down sofa in sanctuary - even if I turn it over again, it remains unusable (both for sitting on it and AAF). Now that other sofa in the house  at Hillcock reservoir is still usable (but only sitting on it, no AAF).

On 1/23/2019 at 8:06 PM, EgoBallistic said:

That means that the LLFP plugin which comes with AAF is not being loaded.  LLFP is a F4SE plugin that adds functions AAF needs.  If the version of LLFP you have doesn't match the version of F4SE that is installed, you will get this error.

You need to ensure your Fallout 4 is up to date and your F4SE is the latest version.  You should also be running the latest version of AAF.

where can i get the LLFP plugin? which version

5 hours ago, howlerleech said:

Question about dog dongs not showing up, i remember it being fine last year when using leito gun, but now they are gone, and all animation packs use leito parts, did anyone figure out why?

Need Creaturepack maybe.

3 hours ago, mastergaming234 said:

I cant get the interface to show up when I press the home key. First time this mod, I installed it through NexuseModManger, is there anything I'm missing? I install the the MOD Manger from nexus but it still doesn't not bring up the UI when i press the home key

Often this is a problem with F4SE installation, I'd check if it's installed correctly. All the content of F4SE archive must be extracted inside the FO4 folder

12 minutes ago, howlerleech said:

Would it be too much to ask to add option to choose roles? For example, even though my char and target are female, i pick my char role as male to use male/female animations. 

Many animations dont have any gender set for either role. So, there isn't a clear way to apply this idea. What you really want is not to assign a gender role but a behavior role. And that is difficult to define.

8 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

Many animations dont have any gender set for either role. So, there isn't a clear way to apply this idea. What you really want is not to assign a gender role but a behavior role. And that is difficult to define.

I see, i asked because i wanted to use futanari mods.