3 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Let me give an easy example that anyone can follow........

I install Armor Keywords, which is a framework just like AAF.

You are wrong about this right out of the gate. Using the word "framework" does not make everything called that alike. Armor Keywords doesn't rely on an XML meta layer to identify things. And if it did, this is what the actual analogy would look like:

If someone makes wrong XML that causes Armor Keywords to not find an armor, then its the author of the XML that did something wrong. Not Armor Keywords itself. Just like AAF where someone making wrong XML does not indicate that AAF is broken.

The animations we have, ESPECIALLY THE NEW ONES, were made to AAF specs.....

How does this sentence even make logical sense? If they were only "especially" likely to be made to spec then that means that you know some were not.

And that is the truth of the missing animation issue. Some XML is not in spec. Therefore, it is not something that needs to be fixed in AAF. The XML needs to be fixed to be in spec.

AAF literally cannot find files that were SPECIFICALLY MADE FOR IT.........And I know FOR A FACT that I installed the animations correctly, because they are in their proper folders.

The animations being in the folders doesn't mean that the XML files are right.

Wanna keep making patch after patch after patch? BE MY GUEST. I'm going back to 4Play. It may be old as fuck, but at least it can find the god damn files!!

I don't know why you keep throwing this out there as if it causes me to lose revenue. Please do use something else!

Something tells me that in a few days you will be posting the exact same issues on LL again.

I gave my papyrus to Ego.......Wanna know what it said? It said I had AAF v17 installed. NO WAY did I have that installed. Never happened.

That is the type of problem that you end up with when you follow the update process you described here: a broken save.

I need my head examined for helping people that (apparently) hate my guts.

I don't hate your guts. In fact, I have privately defended you when nobody else would. But, at some point, I need to defend myself and the project against bad information and trolling.

2 hours ago, VonHelton said:

I didn't install the FOMOD version, so no worries there.

AAF is only available as a FOMOD version....

2 hours ago, VonHelton said:

I didn't install the FOMOD version, so no worries there.

?

Last I checked AAF was an FOMOD. Didn't know there was a file only version available. I have access to per-release version and don't remember seeing any file only releases (except patches for testing purposes. )

In any case, I can't help you as I don't have the time to install a fresh properly installed system to bug test. Updating or upgrading my very old MO profile would introduce possible errors and issues. (and take more time to properly fix before able to give proper feedback)

If/ when I am able to, I will chime in the result here. +

Update, YEP, it is an FMOD from Nexus.  You are having troubles with your game. Having troubles with the mod, and custom editing and reworking mods in ways they weren't intended to be used could very well be contributing to your experience, not the mod.  There are 1 THOUSAND AND 50 LINES FOR THE CONFIGURE XML in the FOMOD!  If I remember correctly there are settings there for stripping options as well as other options. If you are just dragging and dropping files.. you are very likely  screwing up the install. If you know what you are doing... well... then you can fix your problem, open up the XML etc and give details on why and where the issues you believe are the fault of AAF are happening.  Even create a patch for @dagobaking  You can't.  So use Mod Organizer to install AAF and required mods as the guide states. If you have questions on how to use MO.. there is a thread on that if you have questions on the guide....well there are thread for that. That is where you get the support. Winging it on your own, manually installing a complex mod with over a thousand line script to install all the files properly, you are on your own.

I report bugs for Fallout 3, NV (sex out, SOB, Fertile Breeder, AAF and other private mods and request. I have done so for a number of years. I am respected on this matter when I send in a bug. This is because I set up my game properly, within the expected parameters and settings. I find something I can replicated (Ideally)  and show the author(s) how it is caused... that is how you report a bug. Creating possible issues within your own system, not giving load orders, specifics on what was done by you to get your game installed, state of the game, saves, (clean or not) etc is not how you report a bug. Harping on someone constantly on something that he and other authors can't replicated or even experience isn't going to get the issue resolved. I gave you the info you needed to report this. Ways to gain the needed info and steps to get the info reported to @dagobaking and any animator where they can make progress on the issue. These individuals aren't getting payed for their work. They volunteer and release the product for free. They deserve to be respected. Regardless of personal thoughts on their work. I have had experiences with some pretty fucking awful mods and such with serious issues that shouldn't be hard to fix. I worked (attempted to at least) the author and they refused... I moved on ..

I was giving you some credit despite your reports and such until I just realized this is an FOMOD! ... I have seriously fucked up many a game manually installing complex framework mods before. This is no different. From one of your captures, I believe you are having some issues with the striping component of the xmls provided by AAF. Likely some other issues related to the config section. (possibly keybinding)  among others. All due to things not being setup correctly due to your manual install.

I remember doing a manual install once while testing... I wanted to see the files in action and was playing around with the xml's. Learning the strip command and some others. @dagobaking might even remember it. Well I FUCKED UP MY GAME SERIOUSLY AS A RESULT.  I swear on whatever internet god or gods you worship this happened.

I can guarantee you that if I installed this today using MO following the proper techniques given in the guide .. I would possibly have a missing animation reported... s I might have missed a required animation patch here or there but that would be soon resolved and those patches installed properly and all would be good.

1 hour ago, mat10193 said:

Hello,

When a script tries to call upon an animation, my player just stands there, and the npc walks away.

I am getting an error in papyrus that says: "Cannot call EvaluatePackage() on a None object, aborting function call". I have tried cleaning the save, but the problem persists.

Uninstall AAF, make a save, Reinstall AAF

I can finally say that AAF works for me! But my Pipboy kinda broke, was unable to open it up and then I got a CTD.

Still the Mod looks great, well done, makes it much easier to use all the Poses and Animations.

Edit: After restarting the Game everything worked just well, amazing!

I think I need some help installing this even after reading all I could read.

My installation order is this ;

AAF

AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v2_1

FO4 Animations by Leito

FO4_AnimByLeito_Alternate_Female_Voices_v1

Crazy_Animations (Mod Manager Gun Version)

Four-Play Animations by Crazy 1.3

SavageCabbages Animation Pack FOMOD V1.0.4

AAF - Compatibility Patches V3.0

Leito is working and some dance animations, but I can't get the others.I've noticed that when I select none I get Leito and with column and row I get the dance animations.

Did I forget something ?

My game started to crash after (rarely also before) the sex animation. So I activated loging. I found this but I don't know from which mod this entry is so I can ask the mod author. Can anybody please give me a hint? Thx guys.

[JBSexEventsQuest (710EACAD)].jb:jbsexeventsquestscript.::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnAAFReady() - "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\JB\JBSexEventsQuestScript.psc" Line 414
[01/18/2019 - 08:47:08PM] error: Array has 128 elements out of a maximum of 128 and cannot be expanded to add 1 more items
stack:
    [JBSexEventsQuest (710EACAD)].jb:jbsexeventsquestscript.::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnAAFReady() - "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\JB\JBSexEventsQuestScript.psc" Line 414
[01/18/2019 - 08:47:08PM] error: Array has 128 elements out of a maximum of 128 and cannot be expanded to add 1 more items

24 minutes ago, RogueMage said:

My game started to crash after (rarely also before) the sex animation. So I activated loging. I found this but I don't know from which mod this entry is so I can ask the mod author. Can anybody please give me a hint? Thx guys.

stack:

I'm not familiar with the mod listed there. But, since it's a script you have installed, you should be able to find it to identify the mod. Could be hidden in a .ba2 file.

I would not have guessed that Arrays in Papyrus have such a low limit as 128. Does anyone know if that really is the limit?

14 minutes ago, Inarika said:

Got a little problem with supermutant doggy (from Leito)

When Strong approaches a female i got this ;

AAF ERROR: [011] Action ID "activity2" not found

If I click OK nothing happens and I have to use alt-F4.

You need to install the latest Leito pack and the latest AAF Patch For Leito and Crazy

3 hours ago, dagobaking said:

I'm not familiar with the mod listed there. But, since it's a script you have installed, you should be able to find it to identify the mod. Could be hidden in a .ba2 file.

I would not have guessed that Arrays in Papyrus have such a low limit as 128. Does anyone know if that really is the limit?

yeah 128 per array, that's the hard limit. Had to tweak my DD installation cause of this and was throwing a  "Database is Full" error. So, I ended up adding 18 more arrays to make the total arrays to 20. Also, if arrays are accessed using any ID for example the NPC reference, multiple records can get created if parallel calls are made while creating the record, which can kill this 128 record limit pretty fast.

I had to add a delay of 0.5s while creating my tweak for DD items cause of this, as an NPC can have more than 18 or so DD items equipped and each row of the array could store that record which was the intent of the mod authors. But when the DD's were equipped by scripts, to an NPC for the first time. Multiple records were getting created for the same NPC.

1 hour ago, Tron91 said:

yeah 128 per array, that's the hard limit. Had to tweak my DD installation cause of this and was throwing a  "Database is Full" error. So, I ended up adding 18 more arrays to make the total arrays to 20. Also, if arrays are accessed using any ID for example the NPC reference, multiple records can get created if parallel calls are made while creating the record, which can kill this 128 record limit pretty fast.

I had to add a delay of 0.5s while creating my tweak for DD items cause of this, as an NPC can have more than 18 or so DD items equipped and each row of the array could store that record which was the intent of the mod authors. But when the DD's were equipped by scripts, to an NPC for the first time. Multiple records were getting created for the same NPC.

Thank you. Surprisingly limited.

It looks like LLFP has a way to expand past 128? But, seems risky.

I removed one list that will likely result in 128 elements. And also added a check to give us a warning if anything going out of Flash to Papyrus is larger than 128.

1 hour ago, dagobaking said:

Thank you. Surprisingly limited.

It looks like LLFP has a way to expand past 128? But, seems risky.

I removed one list that will likely result in 128 elements. And also added a check to give us a warning if anything going out of Flash to Papyrus is larger than 128.

Using multiple arrays is possible. Throws in some lags, as more and more arrays get fixed. Look into the DD_Library.psc file in the DD source files. Also, if you want my version of the file, yell at me.

46 minutes ago, Simquisitor said:

On a scale of 1-10 how feasible would it possibly be to implement a feature by which we'd be able to re-position/Rotate actors around during poses/animations?

There already is that feature.

Unless you mean maybe per actor in a multi-actor scene?