22 hours ago, reconphil said:

I have tried the recommendations and the mod author's solutions but very seldom see any erections.  Worse, I get the error with AAF if I use 58b.  I went back to 49b and it works fine.

I've been pretty on top of this and have been upgrading on new profiles as new versions come out. Getting no errors, but having the the same intermittent flaccid issues. I'm curious if there are other factors that are contributing to the morphs not being recognized. like other scripts causing lag?  NAC or RSEE? If i flip between animations in AAF a couple times it corrects itself here and there but it seems to be a coin toss at this point. I recently went back to the identical load order i was using last month w/49 but still getting the same problem on this new clean playthrough. The file structure is identical yet it works on old playthrough but probs on new profile. weird.

I've started a new play through with the updated version but when my character and NPC go into a animation only the NPC is visible. For some stupid reason I've lost ver 49b which was working and i was going to use it try track and down where I have messed up is there anywhere i can download it. 

1 hour ago, chubjub said:

I've started a new play through with the updated version but when my character and NPC go into a animation only the NPC is visible. For some stupid reason I've lost ver 49b which was working and i was going to use it try track and down where I have messed up is there anywhere i can download it. 

I'm not sure if this will work AAF Beta 49-31304-49b-1546901664.7z .  This should be 49b.  58 is on Nexus but I haven't tried it.

5 hours ago, Toddi said:

i tried, changed this line:

<setting id="debug_to_papyrus_log" value="true"/>

Papyrus.0.log

That's not the AAF log. It gives you the path to where that log is next to that setting.

3 hours ago, ezfreee said:

I've been pretty on top of this and have been upgrading on new profiles as new versions come out. Getting no errors, but having the the same intermittent flaccid issues. I'm curious if there are other factors that are contributing to the morphs not being recognized. like other scripts causing lag?  NAC or RSEE? If i flip between animations in AAF a couple times it corrects itself here and there but it seems to be a coin toss at this point. I recently went back to the identical load order i was using last month w/49 but still getting the same problem on this new clean playthrough. The file structure is identical yet it works on old playthrough but probs on new profile. weird.

It does sound like some external factor. Morph changes have been stable for me in a lot of testing. But, I don't have tons of other mods running.

On 2/6/2019 at 11:22 PM, dagobaking said:

It shouldn't. It's set up to work with ESL. But, could always be an unfound issue. If you could give more information maybe someone else can verify if they see this too or not.

Thank you for trying the mod and giving detailed feedback.

If the version you have installed already does what you need it to, yeah, no pressure to upgrade. In fact, that may be the best course for anyone more focused on their playthrough than on testing and giving feedback. In other words, if you have AAF working stable, finish your playthrough that way and install the new version on your next new game. Quite a few issues can only come up from upgrading mid-game.

The guides probably could be updated. But, there are many I didn't have any involvement with and it's a lot of work for anyone. So, I don't have much influence on what happens there. The basic install instructions on the wiki should be good for that part. Others need to fill in for adult things, etc.

Fusion City looks like a cool mod. I have yet to try it out. I think there is a modder working on animations for it. But, I will let them reveal details if/when they want to.

A better way to do this would be to make a smaller version of the settings file with a higher priority number. Put only the settings in that you want to keep and delete the rest. That would minimize the chances of the settings going into the game getting messed up.

1.  Fusion City is a great mod to have installed, the first mission is time consuming, but once you get to fusion city you will quickly see why I find it such a great addition to any Sex oriented AAF mod.

2. I decided to back up my Profile, and install your latest AAF, as best I can tell I see no Problems with it or no changes from 49 to 58.

3. I was hoping it might solve another minor, immersion problem I have with the Mutant penis not going erect, I don't know why they stay Flaccid, But if you have any Idea about that I would be more than willing to try it.

I think at one time seems like they did get rigid, but They have not done so for a long time now. Not sure what I updated, or messed up to keep them Flaccid, but it would be nice if they and the dog penis actually worked :/ . Not your thing I am sure, but is another problem I have been having.

17 hours ago, galgat said:

1.  Fusion City is a great mod to have installed, the first mission is time consuming, but once you get to fusion city you will quickly see why I find it such a great addition to any Sex oriented AAF mod.

2. I decided to back up my Profile, and install your latest AAF, as best I can tell I see no Problems with it or no changes from 49 to 58.

3. I was hoping it might solve another minor, immersion problem I have with the Mutant penis not going erect, I don't know why they stay Flaccid, But if you have any Idea about that I would be more than willing to try it.

1. I am interested. I will check this out.

2. ?

3. I am not sure on this one. This would have to do with how others have set up bodies and configured morphs. AAF just takes instructions.

11 hours ago, Toddi said:

Got it, didn´t know i had to create the "User" Folder manually.

AAFLog.0.log

But it doesn´t show much more than the screenshot.

This is with logging turned on in settings?

Hm. There seems to be something up with your XML. But, no leads to go on to figure out what is happening there.

10 hours ago, dagobaking said:

This is with logging turned on in settings?

Hm. There seems to be something up with your XML. But, no leads to go on to figure out what is happening there.

i changed this line:

<setting id="debug_to_papyrus_log" value="true"/>

Should i try reinstalling AAF related mods?

It´s a new character anyway.

On 2/8/2019 at 3:39 AM, galgat said:

Mutant penis not going erect, I don't know why they stay Flaccid, But if you have any Idea about that I would be more than willing to try it.

Install Polistiro (sp) Patch

Install EV Male & Mutant from AAF Compatability

Install Themes (again)

Pray

?

1 hour ago, VonHelton said:

Install Polistiro (sp) Patch

Install EV Male & Mutant from AAF Compatability

Install Themes (again)

Pray

?

Thank you, but I have all those installed, and have re installed them in different order many times, but I do think they are in the area of the trouble, and that something may be over writing some part of them, or not taking advantage of them..

35 minutes ago, galgat said:

Thank you, but I have all those installed, and have re installed them in different order many times, but I do think they are in the area of the trouble, and that something may be over writing some part of them, or not taking advantage of them..

For SM's being flaccid, I find just reinstalling the Polistiro  tends to fix the issue, in NMM anyway. If you're using MO2, it may be a matter of setting what overwrites what. 

Just installed RSE Elements with AAF + compatibility patches + animation packs etc but apparently every time I start a sex encounter the charas stand still (animation problem?)
is there some hidden requirement to make it work? I know almost nothing about AAF, just installed it today
5 hours ago, shoni89 said:
Just installed RSE Elements with AAF + compatibility patches + animation packs etc but apparently every time I start a sex encounter the charas stand still (animation problem?)
is there some hidden requirement to make it work? I know almost nothing about AAF, just installed it today

Getting all this to work is like  major stacking of cards in a windy room.  I have most every thing working but it is really troublesome to keep every thing functioning right.

and some things I just can not get working right. this page was My starting place ( and it was very helpful ),

But it is old, and many things on it have been changed a little. you want this and 2 or three files from here

Instead of This

This was according to Halstrom, I actually got confirmation of this from Halstrom in there Themes thread.

Also You should choose betweenRSE: Realistic Salacious Encounters

And RSE Elements which is RSE in 7 singular parts, and  is newer

It is hard seems like for me to get it all right, and Loot seems to total my Load order in MO2 so I do not recommend using it for FO4, at least in MO2, it may well do okay in NMM, but NMM as I understand it is a dead horse now, and not being updated ( But I may be wrong on that )

I wish you luck, as I am still struggling with getting it all right, and I have been modding, and messing with Beth mods sense Morrowind, and before, and I have not managed to get it all right yet.

Many things you try to install appear to overwrite other thing's, that keep compatibility, this can be good, but sometimes it appears to cause trouble, so re installing compatibility mods in different order's may sometimes help, as well as shuffling the load order around a little. 

32 minutes ago, hkheung said:

Thank you, I had read somewhere that it was not being updated, but I guess that was a Nexus thing.  I doubt I will use it much, but I do use it to install Body slide as installing body slide in MO2 does not function right for me, and even in skyrim I found it better to install it in the main game folder, it just seemed to function better there.

I also install "TAP AAF Patch-33407-1-31" there as well. But that is all I install with NMM, and the only things I have installed in the main folder, everything else is installed in MO2.

11 minutes ago, galgat said:

Thank you, I had read somewhere that it was not being updated, but I guess that was a Nexus thing.

The important distinction about NMM is this: NMM is being maintained, but it is not being actively developed

TBH, MO2 sounds scarier than it actually is. I moved to it, despite having a nicely running and stable NMM install. While NMM is nice and all, MO2 allows for a lot of load order flexibility, and better control over how things get installed. 

Hi,

I encountered a problem with the OnSceneInit event.

The API doc states that in case element [0] is not 0, then [3] would contain the meta value from the settings.
This doesn't seem  to be the case for me, the akArgs array only has a range of 0-2

Did I do something wrong or is the doc not right?

1 hour ago, Akor said:

Hi,

I encountered a problem with the OnSceneInit event.

The API doc states that in case element [0] is not 0, then [3] would contain the meta value from the settings.
This doesn't seem  to be the case for me, the akArgs array only has a range of 0-2

Did I do something wrong or is the doc not right?

I tried and experienced the same problem:

Event AAF:AAF_API.OnSceneInit(AAF:AAF_API akSender, Var[] akArgs)    
    DTrace("SceneInit event")

int iResult =  akArgs[0] as int
    if iResult > 0
        DTrace("SceneInit event: error [" + iResult + "] meta [" + akArgs[3] as String + "]")
    else
        DTrace("SceneInit meta: " + akArgs[5] as String)
    endif
endEvent

It works as expected if there is no error:

[02/10/2019 - 02:39:58PM] AAF SEU Debug: SceneInit event
[02/10/2019 - 02:39:58PM] AAF SEU Debug: SceneInit meta: SEUsolo

But if I remove my tags files so that the requested position can't be found, and run the same code, the meta is indeed not in akArgs:

[02/10/2019 - 02:50:43PM] AAF SEU Debug: SceneInit event
[02/10/2019 - 02:50:43PM] error: Array index 3 is out of range (0-2)
stack:
    [SEUQuest (D4003D33)].SEUMainScript.::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnSceneInit() - "SEUMainScript.psc" Line 879
[02/10/2019 - 02:50:43PM] AAF SEU Debug: SceneInit event: error [4] meta [None]

So it looks like AAF is not populating akArgs[] with the expected number of elements.