On 2/13/2019 at 2:07 PM, dagobaking said:

Might be helpful to get confirmation on what was happening. Then I might be able to make AAF recover better in that situation.

I don't have the old script handy but basically I had a multiple choice message show a few seconds after the startscene() line. (lube options strictly for roleplaying) I thought I was being clever putting it there because it made the message pop up right as the actors stripped. I'm really a shit coder who does things stupid ways like that. 

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

I don't have the old script handy but basically I had a multiple choice message show a few seconds after the startscene() line. (lube options strictly for roleplaying) I thought I was being clever putting it there because it made the message pop up right as the actors stripped. I'm really a shit coder who does things stupid ways like that. 

Not really a bad idea for immersion purposes as this follows a simple logic but there are timers going on in the background that can get out of sync, depending if a function is latent or not.

6 hours ago, dagobaking said:

No. You don't need to set any settings you don't need. I was just theorizing that maybe you set it to blank (ie. "") and that was breaking things.

I have made changes to the code in that vicinity. So, maybe something was broken in that process.

I need a more precise explanation for how to reproduce it on my end to troubleshoot.

I don't see how wrong tags would mess it up because you are only excluding. If there is nothing to exclude that shouldnt be an issue.

Something is definitely wrong for it to not have "NONE" as the include filter in that error. I'm just not sure how "" would get there...

I did some testing with the IncludeTags...

.IncludeTags = "Neutral" <- OK

.IncludeTags = None <-OK

.IncludeTags = "" <- Failed to start 'FF' scene because there are no 'FEMALE HUMAN + FEMALE HUMAN'

Maybe the problem with the male actor using me trying to start multiple scenes at the same time (from within the same script function)?

1. Scene is Female + Female

2. Scene is Male masturbating

I noticed that even when I start the first scene (FF) and wait 3 seconds somehow the male animation always starts before the F+F one (several seconds actually). Could it be that is the reason why the male actor gets confused and is using female animations? :P

1 hour ago, CGi said:

Mind to share your script or a snippet of it so we can see the properties, variables and call?

This is the script I used to start the masturbation scene where I have the problem that a male actor will use female animations. (I removed some stuff that was not relevant to the animation.)

AAF:AAF_API:SceneSettings settings = AAF_API.GetSceneSettings()

settings.duration         = Mod.BDH_Setting_Animation_Duration.GetValue()
settings.preventFurniture = Mod.BDH_Setting_Animation_PreventFurniture.GetValue()
settings.usePackages      = Mod.BDH_Setting_Animation_UsePackages.GetValue()
settings.position         = None

settings.IncludeTags = "Masturbation"

Actor[] actorList = new Actor[1]
actorList[0] = aActorAlias.GetActorReference()
if (actorList[0])
	; LogDebug("AAF_API.StartScene: " + actorList)
	AAF_API.StartScene(actorList, settings)
else
	LogError("Alias is empty: " + aActorAlias)
endIf

3 hours ago, Akor said:

.IncludeTags = None <-OK

.IncludeTags = "" <- Failed to start 'FF' scene because there are no 'FEMALE HUMAN + FEMALE HUMAN'

Maybe the problem with the male actor using me trying to start multiple scenes at the same time (from within the same script function)?

1. Scene is Female + Female

2. Scene is Male masturbating

I noticed that even when I start the first scene (FF) and wait 3 seconds somehow the male animation always starts before the F+F one (several seconds actually). Could it be that is the reason why the male actor gets confused and is using female animations? :P

Just throwing this in, all of these things are fine:

settings.position = None

settings.includeTags = None
settings.excludeTags = None

I have used all of the above in my scripts and they work as expected.  Also, this works as expected:

settings.includeTags = None
settings.excludeTags = "Aggressive"

As far as the male character using female masturbation animations, I suspect there is an animation XML that defines <actor gender=""> allowing either gender to use it.

7 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Thank you. Yeah. It would probably be better to gather options like that first and then start the scene.

4 hours ago, Akor said:

.IncludeTags = None <-OK

This sounds like it is working correctly then... The last one is not working because there are no scenes of that type WITH a tag titled "".

11 hours ago, dagobaking said:

This sounds like it is working correctly then... The last one is not working because there are no scenes of that type WITH a tag titled "".

Ok, I didn't know that "" | None made a difference, sorry! :)

I fixed the male animation issue by checking the actors gender and exluding F|M animations based on it. 

Everything works fine now!

Thanks everyone for helping!

On 2/15/2019 at 11:51 AM, CGi said:

@D_ManXX2 Mind to post a list of your installed mods since some don't contain plugins?

but i got some bad news. looks like i am now out of gaming pc, my pc decided it was time to die on me today and wont boot anymore. at first i tried anything, but in the end it was of no use.. i tried everything from different card, to different power supply nothing worked.. looks like it is either motherboard related or something more expensive is busted like cpu, memory etc. :( .

Hey dagobaking, Any chance that you could add the ability to have only one actor (or the other) strip? (via script) I was mulling the idea of having a fully clothed blowjob option in my mod,  and thought maybe I could use "ChangeSetting" to do it but the "Equipment changes" option in the settings XML is an all or nothing deal that affects all actors.

Like maybe something like "Don't strip actor 0" or "Don't strip actor 1"

If there is another straightforward way to do this I'd love to know. Thanks.

On 2/16/2019 at 10:08 AM, D_ManXX2 said:

but i got some bad news. looks like i am now out of gaming pc, my pc decided it was time to die on me today and wont boot anymore. at first i tried anything, but in the end it was of no use.. i tried everything from different card, to different power supply nothing worked.. looks like it is either motherboard related or something more expensive is busted like cpu, memory etc. :( .

If your computer is dead, how are you talking to us?

?

I seem to have a problem with supermutants. Meaning, when there are supermutants around and I try to start AAF (HOME => ENTER), the AAF "progress bubbles" are just swinging around and I am never presented with the option to select actors.

Anyone else having this problem?

After a couple months OFF, tried to take Fallout 4 for a spin.

The installed mods Leito 1.4a, Polistiro patch, AAF RSE 39999R2, AAF Family planning, AAF Magno Cum Gaudio, Just Business 058.

Installed AAF 058 Beta.

Tried to load old save - CTD.

Tried to load the save just out of the vault - CTD.

Tried to start a new game - CTD again (at the end of intro - before the game actually starts).

Uninstalled AAF 058, installed AAF 038 - the game works again, animations playing - business as usual.

What I am doing wrong?

6 minutes ago, L36812180234 said:

After a couple months OFF, tried to take Fallout 4 for a spin.

The installed mods Leito 1.4a, Polistiro patch, AAF RSE 39999R2, AAF Family planning, AAF Magno Cum Gaudio, Just Business 058.

Installed AAF 058 Beta.

Tried to load old save - CTD.

Tried to load the save just out of the vault - CTD.

Tried to start a new game - CTD again (at the end of intro - before the game actually starts).

Uninstalled AAF 058, installed AAF 038 - the game works again, animations playing - business as usual.

What I am doing wrong?

CTD is caused by Just Business.  The version you have will not work with versions of AAF newer than Beta 052.  Install the latest version of JB.

7 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Hey dagobaking, Any chance that you could add the ability to have only one actor (or the other) strip? (via script) I was mulling the idea of having a fully clothed blowjob option in my mod,  and thought maybe I could use "ChangeSetting" to do it but the "Equipment changes" option in the settings XML is an all or nothing deal that affects all actors.

Like maybe something like "Don't strip actor 0" or "Don't strip actor 1"

If there is another straightforward way to do this I'd love to know. Thanks.

You could do this by making a copy of the position you want to use and modifying the equipmentSets that it points to. You could also set it to isHidden="true" so that you call it specifically for your needs without it appearing elsewhere in the users game.

I am currently working on equipment features somewhat related to this. It will involve giving animations a code (basically just the same thing as a tag list) per actor in each animation. This data can then be used to determine which equipment must be off or on in order for certain animations to be available. It can also work in the reverse and make that equipment off/on based on what selected animations need. Basically, auto-equip/unequip as logically necessary. But, I can't know how quickly people will add those codes or if they will at all. So, its a bit of an experiment.

I will consider adding some kind of equipmentSet over-ride to SceneSettings so this can be changed in that call. But, I think, if you know the animation you want already, the copy-position-and-modify method I described is the way to go. Essentially the same thing with a little more of a paper trail for people to follow/adjust.

3 hours ago, SAC said:

I seem to have a problem with supermutants. Meaning, when there are supermutants around and I try to start AAF (HOME => ENTER), the AAF "progress bubbles" are just swinging around and I am never presented with the option to select actors.

Anyone else having this problem?

I haven't seen this. But, I rarely test/interact with supermutants.

In this stage, AAF searches for nearby actors with the actorType keywords. Then it also does a check to see if any animation positions are available for each characters race. If not, it doesn't list them. So, my guess is that something is up with your position/animation XML and it hangs because something is missing when it tries to check for animations for the supermutants in the list.