2 hours ago, SilentAndDark said:

Could someone help me? None of the animations I installed are working. (I'm new to AAF and modding (relatively) in general) I'm using MO2

This install order should work (check the Leito page for his installation order and links)

1.AAF

2.AAF Patch for Leito and Crazy

3.FO4 Animations by Leito

FO4 Leito Alternate Female Voices

Crazy Animations (Mod Manager Gun Version)

Four-Play Animations by Crazy

and other mods

4.AAF Compatibility Patches

I installed the Leito and Crazy patch after the mods (1,3,2,4) but this is how it should be. Pretty sure Leito knows better than me.

22 minutes ago, Inarika said:

This install order should work (check the Leito page for his installation order and links)

1.AAF

2.AAF Patch for Leito and Crazy

3.FO4 Animations by Leito

FO4 Leito Alternate Female Voices

Crazy Animations (Mod Manager Gun Version)

Four-Play Animations by Crazy

and other mods

4.AAF Compatibility Patches

I installed the Leito and Crazy patch after the mods (1,3,2,4) but this is how it should be. Pretty sure Leito knows better than me.

Ok, should I uninstall and then re-install all the mods or will re-installing and re-ordering the mods in MO2 would work?

51 minutes ago, Inarika said:

Making a clean save and then re-installing them is the safest I think.

Ok, thanks for the help and advice. I'm going to try tomorrow (rather 10 hours later)

I don't know where to pose this issue as i have no idea what mod did this, but for some reason whenever my female character engages in an animation she is using the male body, which is weird since a this point i've come as far as to simply delete the whole male body mod (EVB), so i don't know where to look for the problem or what may cause it.  Out of animation she is using the CBBE body as nomal, any amount of uninstalling or reinstalling so far has not fixed anything. It may be one of the patches, i don't know.  If anyone has any insight into this problem i would greatly appreciate all the help i can get.

First off, I am a 2 month babe in the woods PC gamer... Spent most of my life playing on every console ever released.  When you folks start talking how to jury rig files and stick this in that, my eyes glaze over in absolute ignorance..My issue is that I actually successfully installed AAF, it's patches, the necessary animation packages, all off Nexus site add ons, etc. Got it working on the first try and had a go at every animation, it offered. I then saved game, moved on, came back and AAF was dead. No acknowledgement loading screen at the start of the save, etc. Started a new game and AFF was dead from the beginning. Reloaded AAF from a fresh download and it worked for a next save period. When I reloaded the save, AAF was  DOA again. Had it working fine twice and nothing the last 3 attempts. Without my trying to stumble through all these past posts for a maybe answer, would anyone have a fix or a reason for this problem? Used Votex and it's built in LOOT sorting...Thanks much...

27 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

First off, I am a 2 month babe in the woods PC gamer... Spent most of my life playing on every console ever released.  When you folks start talking how to jury rig files and stick this in that, my eyes glaze over in absolute ignorance..My issue is that I actually successfully installed AAF, it's patches, the necessary animation packages, all off Nexus site add ons, etc. Got it working on the first try and had a go at every animation, it offered. I then saved game, moved on, came back and AAF was dead. No acknowledgement loading screen at the start of the save, etc. Started a new game and AFF was dead from the beginning. Reloaded AAF from a fresh download and it worked for a next save period. When I reloaded the save, AAF was  DOA again. Had it working fine twice and nothing the last 3 attempts. Without my trying to stumble through all these past posts for a maybe answer, would anyone have a fix or a reason for this problem? Used Votex and it's built in LOOT sorting...Thanks much...

Define "dead" ... there isn't much to go on there.. What's not working? 

43 minutes ago, Simquisitor said:

Define "dead" ... there isn't much to go on there.. What's not working? 

Each time when AFF worked, there was a readout of the downloaded contents of the various mods which presented itself at the reload of an existing save. Then I knew that the operation was acknowledged and the mod was working. I would save, then after a bit, would restart my game, no readout, no acknowledgement, no part of the mod working. No home button, no enter button, no in game response.. The one time I redownloaded a fresh AAF from LL, the mod worked as intended..

4 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Each time when AFF worked, there was a readout of the downloaded contents of the various mods which presented itself at the reload of an existing save. Then I knew that the operation was acknowledged and the mod was working. I would save, then after a bit, would restart my game, no readout, no acknowledgement, no part of the mod working. No home button, no enter button, no in game response.. The one time I redownloaded a fresh AAF from LL, the mod worked as intended..

Are you starting the game the same way each time?  You need to launch it using the F4SE loader or AAF and other mods that use F4SE won't work.  You can't launch the game using the regular Fallout launcher.

18 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Been using the F4SE launcher from the beginning.  Nothing changed in the 30 minutes between game sessions from the mod working till it did not...

Please check if you have f4se installed correctly. Start the game, open the console and enter the following text: getf4seversion. If the text appears as in my picture, we can exclude a faulty f4se installation. 

Fallout4_2019_01_21_16_40_11_939.png

18 minutes ago, Dreamsyue said:

AAF ERROR: 001 LLFP 0 - LLFP either not installed correctly or not minimum required release: 7 

any one can help me how to I fix this?

every time i surrender to enemy, i will just kneel and after that, nothing happen

I had that happen to me just without the error message

On 1/21/2019 at 4:11 PM, Dreamsyue said:

AAF ERROR: 001 LLFP 0 - LLFP either not installed correctly or not minimum required release: 7 

any one can help me how to I fix this?

every time i surrender to enemy, i will just kneel and after that, nothing happen

That means that the LLFP plugin which comes with AAF is not being loaded.  LLFP is a F4SE plugin that adds functions AAF needs.  If the version of LLFP you have doesn't match the version of F4SE that is installed, you will get this error.

You need to ensure your Fallout 4 is up to date and your F4SE is the latest version.  You should also be running the latest version of AAF.

I have encountered an issue with AAF and I am not really sure who to turn to, so I will try here: Most recently I noticed that AAF somehow doesnt recognize any couch or armchair and many other furniture pieces. According to the furnituredata xml of the various animation mods, it should be recognized, as the base id is the same as in the game. For some reason nothing is recognized however.

Specifially I am talking about Atomic Lust, but it also affects Savage Cabbage´s animations. I once added a custom funituredata xml for ELI´s Vault 81 mod for both Atomic Lust and Savage Cabbage´s pack - both worked well. It still works well for Savage Cabbage, but no longer lets me play Atomic Lust animations on it - even though nothing at all has changed. So, what am I missing here??

The only AAF related thing that has recently changed in my install is an update to Atomic Lust (how does that affect Savage Cabbage?) and and an update to the various themes. 

• First thing is to make sure you have the most current up to date mods and patches, and you don't have a patch that is no longer needed or causing troubles.
  • then make sure they are installed in a reasonable order. In MO, check to make sure the patches for the mods you need are below the mod. I use a separate section for my patches below the main mods installed.
  • Check for conflicts to be sure something isn't conflicting (in MO) that you aren't aware of.  Not likely but still a good check
  • Need load order and mod list from MO to be sure all is present and something isn't miss placed or missing.

I don't have the game installed to help much further, but hope that helps cover some of the basis. At least the mod list and order is needed. you can also reference the guides which have links to the live Discord sever for more quicker turn around of questions and issues.

Could it possibly be, that the piece of furniture is not on an 100% flat surface? I read it in another thread..

The chair and couch in question are in that hut at the chestnut hillcock reservoir. The couch could make sense as it’s definitely not on a flat surface, however it can still be sat on by anyone. The chair in the corner on the other hand seems to stand on a flat surface. There is some rubble around it, but that shouldn’t disqualify the chair, right? Everything else in there, that is the 2 other chairs and the bench, are recognized.

Maybe a better question would be: Is there a way I can force use furniture even though it is NOT on a flat surface? :)