5 hours ago, Sagebrush61 said:

If you have the compass turned off in your ini file it wont show.    I think it's something like bShowCompass=0 under the [Interface] section of Fallout4Prefs.ini file.  =0 is turned off, =1 is turned on.  Also some mods affect the compass and they can interfere with the way AAF displays the wizard.

alright thx will check that out !

Anyone care to speculate why I am getting this message?

ScreenShot0.png.4afd2aa4db6317f758483fe8b7f88eb6.png

It only occurs during supermutant animations. All other animations seem to play fine and some of the supermutant animations do. I am inclined to think it is a missing animation that is being tagged and looked for by my themes but is somehow missing. I think I have every animation pack available and am using all three theme packs by @Halstrom.

I have just recently come back to AAF after a test run a few months ago and all I can say is WOW! I really must thank all of you who have put this together. It is buttery smooth for me all except for the minor issue above. This is going to extend the life of this game for years. I have only just begun to scratch the surface of what can be done with AAF and all the wonderful mods that work with it. Thank you.

35 minutes ago, riot_punch said:

There was a fix somewhere on leito's anim comments section. I do believe it was added to the newest version of that mod.

I am running 1.4c version. Could it be that I dont have Nudesuits installed? I believed that I did not need that so I did not install it. I know it was needed with Fourplay but I just assumed that since the other mutant animations worked that AAF was doing the body thing now.

5 minutes ago, Olmech said:

I am running 1.4c version. Could it be that I dont have Nudesuits installed? I believed that I did not need that so I did not install it. I know it was needed with Fourplay but I just assumed that since the other mutant animations worked that AAF was doing the body thing now.

Its possible some other file is overwriting the fix.
The files with the fix are:
Leito_SM_animationData.xml

Leito_SMM_animationData.xml 
If there is a line mentioning "Activity2" then you don't have the fix.
You can just delete those lines, I think there was 4 of them in each file.

5 hours ago, puxa4_11 said:

In the folder with AAF there is a file "base" - I threw it into the Data folder and did not touch the FOMOD folder, can I also drop the FOMOD folder into "data"?

It sounds like you are trying to manually install a FOMOD. Generally, Don't DO IT! Use a Mod Manager. Either NMM or MO2.
If you insist on manual craziness, don't put the base folder in your game, only the contents, the FOMOD is all installation program, there is nothing in there that should be added to your game. The contents of the 10 fold can co in your game too.

I have a question about stripping. I selected the partial stripping when installing AAF. Can anyone specifically list what slot does get stripped and if all others remain? Need this to know how to build my outfits. I know it says torso, but I do not know that slot number and my guesses so far has resulted in either complete stripping or no stripping.

AAf kinda went wacky after the last update, I only get leito pose scenes, no more savage cabbage, and when I offer companion they wander off in separate directions far,out of screenshot far then teleport into sex animation nearby, and it takes a while for my char to begin sex animation ..like 2 minute wait. I fixed it last time by uninstalling all mods  then reinstalling them starting with MCM then aaf, and aaf affiliate mods and so on.

10 minutes ago, Hogz50 said:

AAf kinda went wacky after the last update, I only get leito pose scenes, no more savage cabbage, and when I offer companion they wander off in separate directions far,out of screenshot far then teleport into sex animation nearby, and it takes a while for my char to begin sex animation ..like 2 minute wait. I fixed it last time by uninstalling all mods  then reinstalling them starting with MCM then aaf, and aaf affiliate mods and so on.

A workaround would be to set the walk timer (in the AAF settings xml file) to a minimum, this means no more having actors walking to their positions. I do this because NPCs tend to get stuck on objects.

1 hour ago, Olmech said:

I have a question about stripping. I selected the partial stripping when installing AAF. Can anyone specifically list what slot does get stripped and if all others remain? Need this to know how to build my outfits. I know it says torso, but I do not know that slot number and my guesses so far has resulted in either complete stripping or no stripping.

The creationkit wiki appears to be down right now. But, the names correspond to the slot numbers charted out there.

15 minutes ago, Hogz50 said:

It seems like, if this was a bug that happened to everyone, there would be many reports of the same thing.

So, I suspect that you ended up with a corrupt save or maybe have an issue with XML files.

20 minutes ago, Vuulgar said:

I sort of remember a while back there  was an issue with one of the animation packs leaving permanent cum overlay on characters but I cant seem to find the info and fix, does anyone know anything about this issue? Thanks.

Not sure if it comes from an animation pack, but I think you can fix it editing your character with Looksmenu, going on the overlays and manually remove them

19 hours ago, Boceifus said:

Anybody use this armor?  And if so can you help me with settings to get the belt and shoulders to strip?  I have seen the wiki guide but dont understand it fully and dont want to screw it up.  

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10692

Fortaleza Armor - CBBE - BodySlide

You just have to copy and replace this file here  ?:drive/(any folder before steam)/steam/steamapps/common/fallout4/data/aaf .  The authors name is on the tip of my tongue.  The file was given to me so that all gear was stripped. No more backpack/armor and glasses during sex :) 

Be sure to copy and save the original file just in case this doesn't solve your problem!!

AAF_equipmentSetData.xml

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:31 PM, dagobaking said:

It seems like, if this was a bug that happened to everyone, there would be many reports of the same thing.

So, I suspect that you ended up with a corrupt save or maybe have an issue with XML files.

yea i'm troubleshooting, trying to iron out the wrinkles,  this started when F4SE released 6_0.14 I had that installed and set up, then they quick switched to 0.15 like 30 minutes later, so im thinking I will have to do a complete reinstall of all mods to re-synch them with my 0.15 scripts archive. I just cant figure out why savage cabbage and atomic lust wont work in the scenes anymore. Somewhere there was a disconnect, hoping my re-synch experiment works again, it did last time.  Fingers crossed.