45 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

I've never seen it myself, but it's been mentioned now and again.  Not sure why it happens to some people but not others.

ok. good to know.

i had to finesse the timing of that originally. maybe if they have slower machines or lots of heavy mods.

i didnt want the pop-up to happen too late into that fade-in because i felt it would be encroaching on the cinematic integrity of the game. :)

Unrelated note, I made a wiki page explaining AAF Themes: https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/advanced-animation-framework/wiki/Guides/WhatIsAnAAFTheme

Sorry if this has been answered already, didn't see it come up specifically in a search... 

Any way to change the speed of the free cam? I thought I saw someone say a few pages back that LLFP is no longer a requirement and is included in AAF, so I haven't installed it yet; I may be missing that functionality from not doing so?

My cam works just fine, and I don't seem to have the issues with it that others are having, it's just super-sensitive and hard to keep it in the same cell/room/area when trying to adjust it.

Outside of that very minor detail, I've been really enjoying AAF, and have had no issues at all. It "just works" lol

Thanks

38 minutes ago, Sevatt said:

Any way to change the speed of the free cam? I thought I saw someone say a few pages back that LLFP is no longer a requirement and is included in AAF, so I haven't installed it yet; I may be missing that functionality from not doing so?

LLFP triggers the same free camera as the console command "tfc" does, and it is affected by the same parameters.  So you can adjust the camera speed with the "sucsm" (SetUFOCamSpeedMult) console command.  "sucsm 20" is the default speed, "sucsm 10" is half speed, etc.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

LLFP triggers the same free camera as the console command "tfc" does, and it is affected by the same parameters.  So you can adjust the camera speed with the "sucsm" (SetUFOCamSpeedMult) console command.  "sucsm 20" is the default speed, "sucsm 10" is half speed, etc.

omg dude, you're the man, thank you!!

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I've never seen it myself, but it's been mentioned now and again.  Not sure why it happens to some people but not others.

I had a problem two days ago where starting a new game led to a white screen with AAF, but it was because I was using an outdated version of... can't remember. Leito's animations I think? Something with the sex gun? TBH I pretty much just grabbed everything with an AAF dependency and installed it all in one go, using NMM, so... yeah. Don't take this post as any sort of evidence in any direction. In fact, probably better to go back and not read the post in the first place. I'll wait here.

hello ego

I would like to ask you a question.

Is it possible (feasible) that you add a function so that our character remains naked after the rape but the NPCs get dressed?

Indeed if we follow the logic undressing is done automatically via AAF and the dressing should be done manually once we fled.

I tried to edit some AAF xml files

AAF_equipmentSetData.xml, removing the "reequip" lines corresponding to the slots I use

and
AAF_settings.xml by putting the option of the rework delay to -1

and I managed it works.

however I found (with super mutants) that the clothes of some NPC, use the same slots (I think the slot 33 but I'm not sure) that the clothes that I use and so they also remain naked

that's why I'm asking you this.

cordialy

Was wondering why you only made the new update for f4 1.10.120 and not also add f4 1.10.114 ?? not every one is capable to update to new game version due to f4SE mods not catching up quick enough for this update even now i am still missing some mods that still has not been updated to new game version.

This will break allot of games. maybe that is why so many people are having trouble using new mods and older game version etc.. 

51 minutes ago, D_ManXX2 said:

Was wondering why you only made the new update for f4 1.10.120 and not also add f4 1.10.114 ?? not every one is capable to update to new game version due to f4SE mods not catching up quick enough for this update even now i am still missing some mods that still has not been updated to new game version.

This will break allot of games. maybe that is why so many people are having trouble using new mods and older game version etc.. 

You could always install the previous version of LLFP over the one in the current version of AAF.  That would let you run AAF 38 with FO4 1.10.114.

1 hour ago, hkheung said:

Is it possible (feasible) that you add a function so that our character remains naked after the rape but the NPCs get dressed?

Answered on the AAF Violate thread

On 12/7/2018 at 3:20 AM, dagobaking said:

Those mods might not be compatible with AAF. And load order would not fix. 

To test, you should try running your game without those mods to see if the problem then goes away.

I disabled both the unique player and the FSM texture mod, but i still get male body on my female.

On a side note, when i use leito or crazy animations using the gun to trigger them, the body is shown correctly. I'm not sure if they work through aaf or not, or if they equip some sort of "body suit" for the animation.

9 hours ago, D_ManXX2 said:

Game updates are unfortunately disruptive. Making multiple versions would create extra work (for more than just myself). I don't think it makes sense from an effort/reward perspective because it is just a temporary need based on timelines of mods that aren't requirements. And then you get more confusion about which versions are being used, troubleshooting multiple game versions, etc.

As egoballistic points out, you can usually patch together a temp solution by manually installing an older LLFP.

1 hour ago, monesl said:

I disabled both the unique player and the FSM texture mod, but i still get male body on my female.

On a side note, when i use leito or crazy animations using the gun to trigger them, the body is shown correctly. I'm not sure if they work through aaf or not, or if they equip some sort of "body suit" for the animation.

Did you test on a new game after disabling those? If that still didn't work, it may be another mod that isn't disabled. Or, if you can rule that out, you may have damaged vanilla files. Always test with new game starts.

The gun trigger versions don't use AAF. AAF uses a different process that involves making a copy of the PC appearance for animations based on a template form. If a mod has messed with that form or somehow caused AAF to use the wrong one (it uses 2 different methods depending on circumstances) it could cause what you are seeing (I've seen it myself in early testing).

39 minutes ago, Darkklawd said:

Ok soo something I was wondering.. the last time I used AAF which was.. a few months ago the animations were all loop no sequential stages... is that something that can be added in the future or Does AAF even allow it or is it an option now ?

AAF can play animations in stages (animationGroup XML), regular loops or tree navigation like 0Sex (positionTree XML).

Leito's animations already use animationGroup and Rufgt uses positionTree.

4 hours ago, sector001 said:

What am I missing or is causing this error I'm getting?  AFF ERROR: [001] LLFP 0 - LLFP either not installed correctly or not minimum required release: 7

The version of F4SE you have installed is not compatible with the version of LLFP that comes with AAF.  Update Fallout 4, update to the latest F4SE, and update to the latest AAF and they will all work together.

If you are having issues with pop-ups saying such and such is not installed the solution that I found was to check to see that I had updated all of my Fallout 4 mods relating to AAF, animations, positioning tags etc. Once completed I no longer had the LLFP version error pop-up and everything ran smoothly in that regard.

Okay I went back a few pages just to make sure that these two things weren't recently posted.  Just had to add this file in this spot xdrive/(any folder before steam)/steam/steamapps/common/fallout4/data/aaf .  The authors name is on the tip of my tongue.  The file was given to me so that all gear was stripped. No more backpack and glasses during sex :) 

Second thing is is there (wow two is's actually works here, I like to write and read books does anyone else find that neat?)  anyway to signal to both aaf and the npc's not involved in the animation that furniture is occupied?  It's always awkward to have someone sit in a chair that is currently being used for recreational purposes.

Now I finally remember my real second point, came up with the last one while trying to remember what it was) If you are having issues with pop-ups saying such and such is not installed the solution that I found was to check to see that I had updated all of my Fallout 4 mods relating to AAF, animations, positioning tags etc. Once completed I no longer had the LLFP version error pop-up and everything ran smoothly in that regard.  I'll put this at the top for those who are still getting the pop-up error message about LLFP.

AAF_equipmentSetData.xml

1 hour ago, GoldenRain said:

Second thing is is there (wow two is's actually works here, I like to write and read books does anyone else find that neat?)  anyway to signal to both aaf and the npc's not involved in the animation that furniture is occupied?  It's always awkward to have someone sit in a chair that is currently being used for recreational purposes.

Hm. There is code in there to prevent furniture from being used during animations. But, only in the latest versions posted. Did you see this using the latest version?

1 hour ago, GoldenRain said:

Now I finally remember my real second point, came up with the last one while trying to remember what it was) If you are having issues with pop-ups saying such and such is not installed the solution that I found was to check to see that I had updated all of my Fallout 4 mods relating to AAF, animations, positioning tags etc. Once completed I no longer had the LLFP version error pop-up and everything ran smoothly in that regard.  I'll put this at the top for those who are still getting the pop-up error message about LLFP.

AAF_equipmentSetData.xml

This sounds like it could be due to some other mods also including LLFP with their install (like AAF does). So, their old version would over-write the newer version with AAF and cause that error.

Hi, I've been getting this one bug ever since I reinstalled AAF and other AAF mods.

Spoiler

Fallout4_2018_08_26_03_45_15_319.jpg.c5817b3fbbe1220ccdd8760cf4dcb713.jpgThis screenshot was taken a while ago using Savage's animation pack v1.3.

Now the ghoul is limp for some reason and I can't make it to work properly, Installing Leito's Rigs v1.1 didn't help so I assume there's something wrong with my game's script.

Humans and supermutants are fine.

Any suggestions? 

INSTALLED AAF 38 VERSION got letios, crazys n four-play with the compatibility  patches for it and  animation postion tags,  Ajs-various XMLs,  AAF Family planning   and AAF MagnoCumGaudio  and for some reason AAF home wont respond... I have no notifications if it installed or not nothing...  everything was installed on a new save game.  Am I missing something ?

On 12/10/2018 at 1:37 AM, dagobaking said:

Hm. There is code in there to prevent furniture from being used during animations. But, only in the latest versions posted. Did you see this using the latest version?

This sounds like it could be due to some other mods also including LLFP with their install (like AAF does). So, their old version would over-write the newer version with AAF and cause that error.

No it was in an older version thank you for clearing that up ahead of time

9 hours ago, Darkklawd said:

INSTALLED AAF 38 VERSION got letios, crazys n four-play with the compatibility  patches for it and  animation postion tags,  Ajs-various XMLs,  AAF Family planning   and AAF MagnoCumGaudio  and for some reason AAF home wont respond... I have no notifications if it installed or not nothing...  everything was installed on a new save game.  Am I missing something ?

If you have the compass turned off in your ini file it wont show.    I think it's something like bShowCompass=0 under the [Interface] section of Fallout4Prefs.ini file.  =0 is turned off, =1 is turned on.  Also some mods affect the compass and they can interfere with the way AAF displays the wizard.