5 hours ago, dagobaking said:

AAF will purposely cause a CTD if another mod tries to send child actors to it. My understanding is that mods like "Killable Children" alter child flags that may break some mods child blocks. Then they may send in child actors to AAF and result in CTD.

I have seen my child having sex with one of my prostitutes, in my brothel. Brothel was from RSE Elements, child was from FPE. Also, there is conflict between Better Settlers and RSE FAP (my guess). Someone needs to make a patch for Better Settlers and RSE FAP now.

Im getting the error message: "AAF ERROR [037] Referencing a Plugin that is not installed: DLCWorkshop01.esm" I have DLCWorkshop01.esm installed, 02 and 03 too I also tried renaming the "AAF_raceData_DLCWorkShop01" as suggested in https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/advanced-animation-framework/wiki/Main/Troubleshooting (i assumed thats the one we have to rename in case of error [037] since it is the only file containing "DLCWorkshop"in ist name) to: "AAF_raceData_DLCworkshop01.esm", "AAF_raceData_DLCWorkshop01.esm" I also tried changing the "01" to "02" it didnt work either. I only get this error with versions above AAF Beta 25.

Okay. My corrupt save/CTD issues are back but I think I have found something that may be useful. Ill test it a bit later to see if I am on the right track. As long as my character is the only actor involved in an animation and AAF successfully ends that animation, all is well. But lets say AAF Prostitution or some other call mod initiates an animation with actors other than myself while I am there, if I fast travel while that animation is in progress, I CTD immediately and the previous save is somehow corrupted. If I let all running animations play out, there seems to be no problem.

In simple terms, AAF needs to be idle with all actors before fast travel/save attempt.

3 hours ago, Olmech said:

Okay. My corrupt save/CTD issues are back but I think I have found something that may be useful. Ill test it a bit later to see if I am on the right track. As long as my character is the only actor involved in an animation and AAF successfully ends that animation, all is well. But lets say AAF Prostitution or some other call mod initiates an animation with actors other than myself while I am there, if I fast travel while that animation is in progress, I CTD immediately and the previous save is somehow corrupted. If I let all running animations play out, there seems to be no problem.

In simple terms, AAF needs to be idle with all actors before fast travel/save attempt.

I had the same issue. Today, I upgraded to AAF 38b again. I removed Halstroms position tag file and loaded the Themes files. Also, based on a suggestion from another with the same problem, removed AJs various XML files and made sure not to check sample XML files when reinstalling AAF 38b. So far the issue has not returned. I made sure to save in the middle of animations and exit game in middle of animations. The saves have been loading without issue.

11 hours ago, Tron91 said:

I have seen my child having sex with one of my prostitutes, in my brothel. Brothel was from RSE Elements, child was from FPE. Also, there is conflict between Better Settlers and RSE FAP (my guess). Someone needs to make a patch for Better Settlers and RSE FAP now.

Since the block has been improved this would now cause a CTD. The solution is for the other mods to also improve their child block code.

3 hours ago, Olmech said:

Interesting. That is one sequence of events that I have not tested. Will do so.

AAF seems to stop working for me after a while ingame. It doesn't seem to happen at any specific point, just randomly stops working after a while. If I load an earlier save or create a new game it seems to work fine, but always after a while ingame it just stops working. Loading and reloading doesn't help.

This is on a clean game with nothing but AAF, f4se and LooksMenu Installed and enabled.

14 hours ago, KyLeeKu said:

I had the same issue.

removed AJs various XML files and made sure not to check sample XML files when reinstalling AAF 38b. So far the issue has not returned.

Since it's theoretically impossible that a XML with the proper checks causes a corruption like that, can you point to the post/thread with the "suggestion" you're talking about? It's an important matter that should be dug

On 12/24/2018 at 11:55 PM, dagobaking said:

This looks like a problem with the font or translations. Maybe some mod that alters the base fonts? Or, software that might interfere with the games translation process?

Also, I have not seen that custom avatar. What is that from?

This sounds like the results of a bad upgrade process that has left old remnants of 25 around that interfere with 38. Will probably work better from a new game or potentially with some save cleaning before installing 38.

Thank you for the advice. There was really a problem with the translation game. After uninstallation, everything is cool

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

Since it's theoretically impossible that a XML with the proper checks causes a corruption like that, can you point to the post/thread with the "suggestion" you're talking about? It's an important matter that should be dug

From first post on page 17 in support for

AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods [V2.1 : more CUM OVERLAYS]

44 minutes ago, KyLeeKu said:

From first post on page 17 in support for

AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods [V2.1 : more CUM OVERLAYS]

Thanks. After reading these posts, I'd be still inclined to stay on my position for what concerns corruption (=something else's causing some script mess), I'll post if I have more infos. Please keep us update if you have more infos, thank you.

9 minutes ago, moddyguy said:

This is a feedback to the wiki

The declaration for SceneSettings struct should the following.

AAF:AAF_API:SceneSettings settings = AAF_API.GetSceneSettings()

I think if you put this first:

; Create a reference to the AAF API:
AAF_API = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00000F99, "AAF.esm") as AAF:AAF_API

Then this also works:

; Create a default SceneSettings struct: 
AAF_API:SceneSettings settings = AAF_API.GetSceneSettings()

No?

4 minutes ago, moddyguy said:

might be how my compiling environment is set up.  I compile outside CK and fallout folder, using my own project folder.

I get type unknown if I dont use the full namespace.

I have reference created for AAF_API form object.

Must be an environment difference. I just tested the lines and they compiled for me...

Thank you for pointing out though. May help someone who set it up the same as you.

33 minutes ago, moddyguy said:

Here is an organization sort of question.

The furniture data currently seems being used by mod author to create a new set for each none vanilla mod.

for example, the way I plan to do is instead just patch for example leito's furniture data xml and add onto (as a replacement).

so the new leito furniture data will now include leito defined vanilla beds and etc. including my patched in furniture from mods like outcast and remnants, fusion city rising.

This seems to be the intended method no?

creating multiple batch of package ends up cluttering the animation selection menu.  but i guess this growing list shouldn't matter to animations triggered by script mods calling APi startScene

But separate packages prevents another form of cluttering which occurs during installation of files overwriting each other. 

When AAF sees the same furniture Group ID, it merges them together (adds all furniture form ID from multiple mods to one Group ID).

Yes. In theory, it should not matter to the API even though it might make the wizard selection ugly.

We are discussing this issue right now internally. There may be a new furniture mod released that other mods can point to and use in order to streamline the furniture XML. But, it's not fully decided.

I am giving it some thought on what a good over-all solution could be. I am open to suggestions. So, let me know.

4 minutes ago, moddyguy said:

that sounds good for programmatically trigger animation.

so does this mean I can just add a new AAF/myEdit_furnitureData.xml file to my game? since i wont be introducing any esp plugins.  just wanted xml definition of furnitures from 3rd party mods.

I will give this a try.

yes. you can add your own furniture XML. If you are using 3rd party furniture, you will need to input the source esp and AAF will check that its installed.

there may be a central furniture mod soon. then it will be encouraged to point to that instead of making your own furniture XML. but, that concept is still fluid right now.

Bare with me if you'e heard this a thousand times before, but I have a problem that is likely just an arbitrary error. Earlier today the AAF wizard stopped loading in my game. At first all AAF related mods stopped working. But now, all of its submods (SEU, etc) work just fine, but the AAF wizard does not load up in my game. I've installed the latest version of AAF, F4SE, and the compatibility patches, but it refuses to load(and yes I'm using the correct hotkey).  I've searched high and low for fixes but the only sure fix I've had is a new game, only to break around 10 hours later. I also tried the debug mode, however that didn't work either.

Basically I was wondering is anyone knows any common causes/solutions to this issue without having to start a new game.

Btw I really appreciate the extremely active devs and forum. Good stuff.

If everything is working except the UI, that suggests that UI mod has broken something. Or, maybe you turned off the cross-hair in the vanilla settings?

You can also try running the new troubleshooting tool that @CGi made. For version control reasons that is only available on the discord server (link in my signature).

On 12/23/2018 at 6:25 AM, hkheung said:

hello to all and good Christmas

I have this error on every launch of a backup
Do you have any idea about the cause of this error?

Capture d’écran (33).png

Try reinstalling the aaf Crazy/Leito patch, then leaving its esp below Leito's mod in the load order (I know he said not to, but I had the same error and that is how it goes away)

33 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

If everything is working except the UI, that suggests that UI mod has broken something. Or, maybe you turned off the cross-hair in the vanilla settings?

You can also try running the new troubleshooting tool that @CGi made. For version control reasons that is only available on the discord server (link in my signature).

It's definitely not the crosshair, and when the game loads the white text on the left side of the screen doesn't pop up. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. And I used the troubleshooter. It said everything was fine. I know just about anything could cause this, so there's nothing on your end that can really be done. I was just hoping you or someone else may have had a few suggestions. Thanks for the try, though.

16 hours ago, watermellon69 said:

AAF seems to stop working for me after a while ingame. It doesn't seem to happen at any specific point, just randomly stops working after a while. If I load an earlier save or create a new game it seems to work fine, but always after a while ingame it just stops working. Loading and reloading doesn't help.

This is on a clean game with nothing but AAF, f4se and LooksMenu Installed and enabled.

Of course it stops working......You don't have any animations loaded........!!

?

3 minutes ago, Darkklawd said:

i RESTARTED a new game... everything works fine.. except this time for some damn reason my male is in boxers.. no boner nor flaccid nothing... >> is it due to a load order or am I missing a file ?

AAF Compatability 3.0........Open it & install the EVB files within.

?

2 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Of course it stops working......You don't have any animations loaded........!!

?

I mean AAF stops working.. Completely.. as in it's not loading at all. Why reply sarcastically if you're not even gonna read what I wrote? I have no animations loaded because I deleted the game and reinstalled everything on a clean game to see if the problem was caused by other mods, and it wasn't. Regardless of any animations being installed, the GUI loads at the beginning and then stops.