15 minutes ago, SAC said:

Edited that too, still happy faces all around :(

AAF_reactionSetData.xml

AAF_expressionData.xml

On 7/23/2018 at 5:30 AM, dagobaking said:

It could be. It depends on the mods being used.

This defines what expressions you want to use in what groupings: https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/advanced-animation-framework/wiki/XML/expression.md#!expression

This defines when the expressions should happen: https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/advanced-animation-framework/wiki/XML/reaction.md#!reaction

These define the stats that the reaction file is following: https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/advanced-animation-framework/wiki/XML/actorStat

These define how the stats change per animation: https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/advanced-animation-framework/wiki/XML/action

And of course, animations contain pointers to the above actions: https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/advanced-animation-framework/wiki/XML/animation

My hope is that someone develops some of those files as a "context" pack. In other words, making the stats and actions that are relevant for different themes of mods (ie. adult or whatever). (In fact, someone is working on something like that already. I don't want to name names in case they aren't ready to announce it.)

Then someone who is just interested in adjusting/adding expressions can maybe add one or two of these files and rely on work previously done.

Make sense?

This sounds like there is some other mod that has altered those items form IDs maybe? I suspect that it would work for them if they were running a game with minimal other mods.

Yeah. The way its coded now is not forgiving. Maybe I should give a range. But, right now, if they are not at 0,0 rotation AAF will not show them.

It's possible. But, it would have to be quite a few. Like tens of thousands...

Finally found dagobaking's old post about the expression mechanic, not sure if this will help. 

3 minutes ago, riot_punch said:

Finally found dagobaking's old post about the expression mechanic, not sure if this will help. 

Thank you. What doesn't make sense to me is that since I have edited the "happy_levelN" and "random" groups in expressiondata to contain the desired archetypes, whatever happens in the background (animation / happiness etc) should still be "faked" to point to the desired archetypes. It doesn't. Hopefully dagobaking would look into this

29 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

It sounds like maybe your custom XML is being over-written by the happy one somehow (another patch/mod installed)?

Not sure how that can be. I have edited the XML straight into the AAF folder on my hard drive, and I am using NMM, not MO (so no virtual folders)

image.thumb.png.5abe041dad722d80035205879b7b48c1.png

4 hours ago, dagobaking said:

i am less inclined to trust NMM compared to MO2. i have seen NMM continue to run files that no longer appear as installed.

What I am saying is that the file that I have uploaded is the actual file from the FO4 AAF folder. The file exists and has the intended contents, however the actors continue to run different facial anims, and I don't know how to proceed from here.

Could you please test the mod with my expressions file and see if you get happy facial anims? (with leito's consensual)

17 minutes ago, SAC said:

What I am saying is that the file that I have uploaded is the actual file from the FO4 AAF folder. The file exists and has the intended contents, however the actors continue to run different facial anims, and I don't know how to proceed from here.

Could you please test the mod with my expressions file and see if you get happy facial anims? (with leito's consensual)

new to the convo here but are you sure you arent getting those files overwritten by a mod farther down in the load order? Have you made double sure to check for any xmls for facial expression in the mods you use?

1 minute ago, I Null I said:

new to the convo here but are you sure you arent getting those files overwritten by a mod farther down in the load order? Have you made double sure to check for any xmls for facial expression in the mods you use?

I am very sure they are not overwritten. I wasn't able to find any other xml mentioning expression data.

10 minutes ago, SAC said:

I am very sure they are not overwritten. I wasn't able to find any other xml mentioning expression data.

Are you trying to change the facial expressions in Leito's V2 animations?  I don't think that is possible, since those expressions are baked into the animations themselves.  Try your method with a different animation pack that doesn't have facial animations built in (which is most of them, the only two packs that have facial expressions at present are Leito's and Gray User's).

15 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Are you trying to change the facial expressions in Leito's V2 animations?  I don't think that is possible, since those expressions are baked into the animations themselves.  Try your method with a different animation pack that doesn't have facial animations built in (which is most of them, the only two packs that have facial expressions at present are Leito's and Gray User's).

Yes, I am (was). I didn't know they were baked in :( too bad. Thanks for clarifying

So after half a day of trying and searching I give up. Have to ask, sorry if this might be the wrong topic, but I don't even know what causes this issue.

After almost a year I resurrectet F4 and installed AAF and all the other stuff. Made it work, but can't solve one problem: When starting the sex-scenes, the actors are not "in touch" with each other. Meaning one stands about two feet behind the other one while playing the animation.

Maybe I just didn't find the right hotkey or button in the MCM but I can't fix that.

Any suggestions?

BTW the "normal" poses are shown correctly.

I've been trying to find why I am having an issue with a mod and thought I'd turn on logging and see that Papyrus had to say. Now I will admit that my understanding of scripting is on par with a blind baby rummaging around in a box of razor blades. That said I've been seeing a lot of this:

(D7000F9B)].AE_Player_Main.::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnAnimationStop() - "C:\Users\Joer\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\AE_Player_Main.psc" Line 240
[12/23/2018 - 10:59:09AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp75"
stack:
    [AE_Main (D7000F9B)].AE_Player_Main.::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnAnimationStop() - "C:\Users\Joer\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\AE_Player_Main.psc" Line 240
[12/23/2018 - 10:59:10AM] error: Cannot check for a None keyword
stack:
    [ (00021B3B)].Armor.HasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
    [VanessaFollower_OBSOLETE

Primarily I'm wondering about the "C:\Users\Joer" stuff. Is it normal to see a path to another users pc? If not. Anyone know who Joer is so I can go bug them.  Do I need to post more of the log? Should I turn logging off and go play with my trains? :) 

*edit* OK I guess Joer is Flashy (JoeR) duh...….so I guess I can't go bug him.

Didnt know where to put this but since switching from FP to AAF  I have been experiencing corrupted saves. Seems to happen when a call mod has initiated animations but for whatever reason is interrupted by new adds. 

E.G.: AAF Violate has initiated animation but is interrupted by new aggressors. Any save made after that will be corrupted for me. This also happens with AAF Prostitution, AAF SEU and AAF RSE/RSE ELEMENTS.

26 minutes ago, Olmech said:

Didnt know where to put this but since switching from FP to AAF  I have been experiencing corrupted saves. Seems to happen when a call mod has initiated animations but for whatever reason is interrupted by new adds. 

E.G.: AAF Violate has initiated animation but is interrupted by new aggressors. Any save made after that will be corrupted for me. This also happens with AAF Prostitution, AAF SEU and AAF RSE/RSE ELEMENTS.

You don't happen to have Sleep Intimate do you? I had this happen immediately after updating SI to version 1.4 and every save after trying to rest was corrupt and crashing on save. Uninstalling everything AAF related, cleaning the save and reinstalling fixed the corrupting saves. But I haven't tried anything RSEE related because I'm still trying to figure out an infinite loading screen related to Sleep Intimate.

12 minutes ago, WileyQuixote said:

You don't happen to have Sleep Intimate do you? I had this happen immediately after updating SI to version 1.4 and every save after trying to rest was corrupt and crashing on save. Uninstalling everything AAF related, cleaning the save and reinstalling fixed the corrupting saves. But I haven't tried anything RSEE related because I'm still trying to figure out an infinite loading screen related to Sleep Intimate.

Dont have Sleep Intimate.

5 hours ago, Olmech said:

Didnt know where to put this but since switching from FP to AAF  I have been experiencing corrupted saves.

What is meant by corrupted saves in this context?

26 minutes ago, NTRNDarkHawk said:

Hi,

is there still a way to install DOF for AAF. I looked in the DOF thread but the posted patch was deleted and I couldn't find another solution.

Not that I'm aware of.

3 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

What is meant by corrupted saves in this context?

Lets say I am currently involved in an animation initiated through Violate. As long as nothing interferes with the parties involved in that animation, everything works wonderfully. But if my aggressors get attacked by a third party, the animation abruptly ends so that my initial aggressors can defend themselves as they rightly should. the game will play out fine after that but when I save and come back to reload, I get the save is corrupted message and that it cant be loaded. First time I have ever had that problem and I have played modded Fallout 4 since release. Now I am not saying that it is not something on my end. I am just saying that the only thing that has changed on my end is AAF. I follow Forgets and Ritual Clarity's guides and did a complete reinstall of the game prior to installing AAF. I am very aware of how mods sometimes do not play well together and will be wiping this install tonight going back to just character aesthetics and AAF requirements tomorrow. If it plays well, Ill begin to add mods back until something breaks and I can tell you what it is. If I have nothing loaded but AAF and I still have the issue...well Ill tell you that too.