Minor bug: the DD_kw_ItemType_ChastityBra property isn't initialized correctly.  The script is trying to fill it using FormID 14DE8, but the correct ID is 15DE8.  The property remains set to None, and so the script throws Papyrus log errors every time it tries to check 'vulnerability' (trying to look up a 'None' keyword).

I've been doing some testing, and I can't seem to get doms to apply devious devices, no matter what settings I use. I tried as well with blackmail, which is working correctly, but no such luck with doms. It happened once or twice when I first installed, but it seems like something's messed up (likely on my end).

Optional Suggestions:
Suggestion #1
Create an option so that if you hit a certain mile marker (or four) your reputation goes from Slut to Public Use Slut.
*Broken
*Extremely Submissive
*Slut
*Arbitrary mile marker (Examples: Raped 100 times, submitted to Dom's 100 times, Hypno/Fan raped 50 times, or potentially you would need to meet the requirements for each approach type before meeting the mile marker)

Your Reputation perk changes with the following results:
Sex approaches have 2 options (1) Submit or (2) resist both lead to sex only #2 leads to 'rape' scene (perhaps added characters?)
Dom's auto start sex acts on acknowledgement (hi/hello) maybe add dialog like what happens with fan drugged rape
Hypno's will use key phrase 'SLEEP' as their greeting auto start sex act
Fan approaches will fondle or ask to have sex with you BEFORE they offer their drink (drink potential to be drugged remains), will give you random blackmail photos AFTER the drink/sex/drugged rape (dialog/letter about how you are their #1 fap bait?)

Suggestion #2
Possible integration with RSEII: CSA where when drugged or hypno'd you might end up getting 'sold' into captivity by the fan/hypnotherapist of course after they have had their fun.

Not sure I will get a response but I'm looking for help. I have installed all necessary mods for this but when I am encountered, there is no dialog and no animations. Does anyone know any possibilities to what could be wrong? I am fairly new to pc modding and any advice will be helpful.

Hello all

I have a question :

How does this mod see if one or more restraints are applied to the player?

Is there a specific keyword or does this mod just look if the slot(s) is/are equipped?
I ask this because my character is dressed with different clothing mods (each part of the body has a separate garment and therefore has several layers that are put on top of each other like in reality ) and even disabling the approaches, I'm always harassed by requests.

If you can advise me, I'm a taker

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

2 hours ago, TOKO DropZ said:

Not sure I will get a response but I'm looking for help. I have installed all necessary mods for this but when I am encountered, there is no dialog and no animations. Does anyone know any possibilities to what could be wrong? I am fairly new to pc modding and any advice will be helpful.

Go to your game options and go to Settings > Display > Dialogue Subtitles and turn them on.  I had the same problem...

3 hours ago, TOKO DropZ said:

Other than turning your subtitles on you are going to want to verify that AAF is functioning properly outside the mod, use HOME button to open AAF and navigate the scene menu to start a random encounter manually if that fails the issue is NOT this mod but something in AAF going wrong (suggest checking to verify load order, ensure you have patches needed, and ensure that you have themes and animations loaded) nothing more embarrassing than getting frustrated that a mod doesn't work only to realize you failed to download a key component of said mod....

21 minutes ago, Huntress_Forest said:

Other than turning your subtitles on you are going to want to verify that AAF is functioning properly outside the mod, use HOME button to open AAF and navigate the scene menu to start a random encounter manually if that fails the issue is NOT this mod but something in AAF going wrong (suggest checking to verify load order, ensure you have patches needed, and ensure that you have themes and animations loaded) nothing more embarrassing than getting frustrated that a mod doesn't work only to realize you failed to download a key component of said mod....

I have turned on subtitles. So is there no audio involved? And for the animations, the npc will walk up to me, the screen will turn black as if the animation is starting, and then my character will be frozen. I'm pretty damn certain I've got all the mods installed. So I think my main problem is it's almost trying to execute the animation but then something goes wrong. Any ideas? Thanks.

3 hours ago, hkheung said:

Is there a specific keyword or does this mod just look if the slot(s) is/are equipped?
I ask this because my character is dressed with different clothing mods (each part of the body has a separate garment and therefore has several layers that are put on top of each other like in reality ) and even disabling the approaches, I'm always harassed by requests.

The mod uses keywords to detect restraints.  However, you can still get approached when not wearing restraints.  Restraints increase the chances of an approach and the difficulty of resisting.

2 hours ago, TOKO DropZ said:

I have turned on subtitles. So is there no audio involved? And for the animations, the npc will walk up to me, the screen will turn black as if the animation is starting, and then my character will be frozen. I'm pretty damn certain I've got all the mods installed. So I think my main problem is it's almost trying to execute the animation but then something goes wrong. Any ideas? Thanks.

Yeah no voice overs for the dialogues although there are sounds associated with the animations.

Depending on your Animations I know there is a conflict with the Crazy Leito patch and newer patches such as 'Animations addons and fixes' where using the Crazy/Leito patch breaks AAF (it isn't needed if you are using the newer patches so perfectly okay to dump it) unfortunately I am not very well versed in trouble shooting as I recently started modding myself. Other than AAF and it's Themes (I suggest the combo vanilla/kinky/creatures personally) what animation packs/patches do you have loaded? If you are using the One Patch are you uninstalling and re-installing it after you modify your animation packs (Very important otherwise it will break things *personal experience*)

5 hours ago, hkheung said:

Hello all

I have a question :

From my understanding some clothing mods do not trigger the clothed tag because they do not have the right keywords? Try using either vanilla clothing or the chest armor counts as clothed option...

It would be nice if there also was content for a dominant player. I already have a few ideas for that:

• Subs approaching the player and asking to be dominated or even enslaved
  • Being able to not only turn down approaching doms but to turn the tables and dominate them

Also how do I have to set the options that my player (who is very dominant) doesn't get approached by doms that often? It gets really annoying to tell them all off...

7 hours ago, PlayingOneHanded said:

It would be nice if there also was content for a dominant player. I already have a few ideas for that:

• Subs approaching the player and asking to be dominated or even enslaved
  • Being able to not only turn down approaching doms but to turn the tables and dominate them

Also how do I have to set the options that my player (who is very dominant) doesn't get approached by doms that often? It gets really annoying to tell them all off...

Alternatively you can turn OFF the Dom approaches in the MCM rather than simply turning the chances down like @NorseDude indicated...

hello everyone and happy new year 2020

just one question 

is it possible to disable all approaches to our colonies?

we are supposed to be the leader of our colonies and being harassed and dominated/violated... by our colonists doesn't make much sense to me!

Sincerely

3 hours ago, hkheung said:

hello everyone and happy new year 2020

just one question 

is it possible to disable all approaches to our colonies?

we are supposed to be the leader of our colonies and being harassed and dominated/violated... by our colonists doesn't make much sense to me!

Sincerely

It seems that at the moment there is no solution.

OH yea, that also has definitely happened to me too before. I rescue a settler, only for him to turn around and demand sex right away. What an ungrateful POS! Lol. 

At this time, I don't currently know a way to block that. If someone provides an easy way for the mod to do this then I'll add it. But it's not a priority for me atm. 

Hey Twisted, love the mod from what I played of it about a month ago. This was something I was meant to ask, but life and other things like to distract you.

I want to be clear, what this mod sets out to do is excellent. There is nothing I'd change or suggest on that side because you did some excellent work. However, the English used within the mod leaves a little to be desired, and that can be a bit jarring when all of the dialogue will be read via subtitles. This is not a criticism of you. If you're not a native English speaker, it can be difficult at times to write up lines in a foreign language that sound fluid and logical. I was wondering if you'd be interested in sending me the dialogue you've written, and I can batch up some cleaned up alternatives for you.

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/215/?

Use this one. With the program, open "FP_SexualHarrasment.esp" located in DATA. And you will have all the dialogues available in the "Quest" section. It is very simple to edit. Save Overwrite ... and that's it. The first time it may seem complicated, but there are tutorials and then you will see that it is simple.

If you want to share your changes, I would be interested. I also modified the lines of this and many mods, but I translated them into Spanish. However, I also did a couple of tweaks, although always trying to respect the author's vision.

Ah nice, I'll look into this. I hope I get most of these right, because without the exact context in-game in front of me it can be a little difficult.

52 minutes ago, BustyArgonianMaid said:

Ah nice, I'll look into this. I hope I get most of these right, because without the exact context in-game in front of me it can be a little difficult.

@JBpy @BustyArgonianMaid Errm... The xTranslator tool on FO4 page is not updated for a while, it's mentioned on the description page also.

I suggest that one which I use for my FDI string patches:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/134?

Absolutely love what you've done with the Attributes and Harassment mod. Love the new updates! 

I'm not sure this is even an issue, so I just want to clarify that it's working right: I had a Diamond City guard blackmail my character, and forced her to put on several devious devices. When the session was over, I expected to find her bound. Yet, After he had his way, I received the picture, and no restraints were on me. (Yes I have DD properly installed) Is this normal? or was she suppose to be bound afterward?

38 minutes ago, MainMansrevenge said:

Is this normal? or was she suppose to be bound afterward?

If in Sex harrasment MCM settings DD chance not 100% he say to bound you but really not bound. There is no different dialogs for that. Otherwise you can test work dd devices or not - set chance to 100% and then run test mode from MCM settings. If after that dd not appear then you have mods conflicts or wrong load order. Or any other error.