(FIXED SEE BELOW)

Hey man I love the style and framework of the Mod, I think the features and your future development ideas are great but I'm having a issue myself ATM. 

After being approached by a blackmailer, conversation is running fine and everything is smooth up until animations. DD are equipped, character is stripped but for some reason after the threat of an ass fuck the harasser then runs away! They come back shortly after only to run at my PC and then away again repeatedly with no anim playing. I see you mentioned before it could be an AAF install problem but did you have any idea what the problem could be? 

I've attached a video for reference, idk if it will show properly and excuse the quality. 

Spoiler
39 minutes ago, DiddlyDee0 said:

Hey man I love the style and framework of the Mod, I think the features and your future development ideas are great but I'm having a issue myself ATM. 

After being approached by a blackmailer, conversation is running fine and everything is smooth up until animations. DD are equipped, character is stripped but for some reason after the threat of an ass fuck the harasser then runs away! They come back shortly after only to run at my PC and then away again repeatedly with no anim playing. I see you mentioned before it could be an AAF install problem but did you have any idea what the problem could be? 

I've attached a video for reference, idk if it will show properly and excuse the quality. 

Open up the AAF Wizard [Home] and see what it says.
If it's not in the process of trying to start an animation, it either never loaded properly to begin with, or hasn't been sent the 'start anims' request from SH, most likely reason for which is something script-related broke.
If it is in that process, and is stuck on gathering/joining, that implies either an older AAF version [should have been fixed with v118 and above], or worse script-related problems.

The NPC is basically 'done' and trying to leave, but the 'approacher' alias is trying to keep them at/following you until it's told to clear the alias.

I had a similar-ish issue with an approach being triggered on an NPC, that was already occupied with AAF SEU [Prostitution part, was following me to 'somewhere private'].
The approach was apparently canceled [showed in the papyrus log, and maybe the on-screen notification] from being 'too far away', but the NPC was stuck with the 'approach' alias trying to stay with/follow the PC.

@twistedtrebla
If I could make a suggestion?
Adding in a check for all the approaches prior to being 'activated' on NPC's, to look for the AAF_ActorBusy and AAF_ActorBlocked keywords, and aborting the approaches [or re-running, ignoring that NPC] if found, should solve most of these issues.

Been rather liking SH and Attributes, both add a lot of depth for more sexually-oriented playthroughs, and it alleviates some of the irritation from DD as well, assuming you have the willpower :D

Thanks for getting back to me so quick!

So I found one initial problem which was that I had dongs of Skyrim installed which I've read around now is not compatible with AAF? Ive also found that the normal AAF Scene Wizard will not play Lietos Animations for MF and FF, AND that I cannot open AAF using HOME key during any harassment scenes to get back to you with the other information! 

Update: I've now reinstalled Leitos Animations and they're running fine in scene wizard, and I can now get animations for Harassment if I have the Aggressive animations toggled in the MCM. However, other animations are not triggering, and I cannot open AAF using HOME still once the dialogue has ended. Also, not sure if it's related, but guns are pulled out before they walk away? 

(FIX)

So I realised my dumb ass hadn't installed THEMES so harassment wasn't recognising any animations other than those that were tagged aggressive (hence them working when Aggressive was enabled ONLY)

So I’m having an issue with the black mailers, I have the settings set to 100 percent to get devious device demands, and the dialogue says they’re putting them on, but they never actually get put on. I have real hand cuffs chance set to 0, but they get put on every time. I know that devious devices is working properly because AAF violate is using them when it activates.

@Nebuchadnezzer2 sorry man would you mind giving Somme insight to this? The only issue I have now is that I can't see the AAF menu when pressing HOME, but it is still functional during the animations IE: 

Pressing PgDown/PgUp will change scene, arrows on NUMPAD will move scene 

But it's not coming up with the info for scene wizard etc.

5 hours ago, DiddlyDee0 said:

@Nebuchadnezzer2 sorry man would you mind giving Somme insight to this? The only issue I have now is that I can't see the AAF menu when pressing HOME, but it is still functional during the animations IE: 

Pressing PgDown/PgUp will change scene, arrows on NUMPAD will move scene 

But it's not coming up with the info for scene wizard etc.

Since you mentioned having previously had DoF still installed, go use this guide, and follow it carefully.
Should have no issues after that. Might need to swap over to the Admin tab [Home, delete twice] to find out what, if any, further errors you're gettin [can ignore the 085's about animation length, if you have any pose mods installed].

Been having a lot of fun with this one, started adding a bit more randomness to the dialogue for fun.

Great stuff. Thank You!

EDIT >> some other little things I did to enhance randomness

Message property FPSH_MessageLockCollar auto
Message property FPSH_MessageLockCollar1 auto
Message property FPSH_MessageLockCollar2 auto
Message property FPSH_MessageLockCollar3 auto

Function OnDomProgressStage(int stage)
    ; stage 0 = strip
    ; 1 = lock & notify collar
    ; 2 = prompt gag
    ; 3 = lock gag
    ; 4 = prompt cuffs
    ; 5 = lock cuffs

if stage == 0
        StripPlayer()
    elseif stage == 1
        EquipRandomCollar()
; Get a random number between 0 and 3
        int random = Utility.RandomInt(0, 3)

if random == 0
            FPSH_MessageLockCollar.Show()
        elseif random == 1
            FPSH_MessageLockCollar1.Show()
        elseif random == 2
            FPSH_MessageLockCollar2.Show()
        elseif random == 3
            FPSH_MessageLockCollar3.Show()
        endif
        IncreaseArousal(20)
    elseif stage == 2
        FPSH_MessageLockGag.Show()
        IncreaseArousal(20)
    elseif stage == 3
        EquipRandomGag()
    elseif stage == 4
        FPSH_MessageLockHandcuffs.Show()
        FPSH_MessageLockHandcuffs2.Show()
        IncreaseArousal(20)
    else
        EquipRandomCuffs()
    endif
EndFunction

Just thinking of additions that make it more different from event to event.

Capture.JPG

On 4/11/2020 at 3:41 AM, Tburgundy said:

So I’m having an issue with the black mailers, I have the settings set to 100 percent to get devious device demands, and the dialogue says they’re putting them on, but they never actually get put on. I have real hand cuffs chance set to 0, but they get put on every time. I know that devious devices is working properly because AAF violate is using them when it activates.

Ditto

3 hours ago, Tr_veller said:

Ditto

I figured it out, Roggvir's DD items manager is a hard requirement to get devious devices to work with Sexual harassment, and the "real handcuffs" chance doesn't affect the chances that the black mailer will tie your hands, it's literally just the chance that they will use real handcuffs. Conversely if devious devices can't be used (because of the missing item mangager mod) they have no other option available to them. At least that's my theory.

40 minutes ago, Tburgundy said:

I figured it out, Roggvir's DD items manager is a hard requirement to get devious devices to work with Sexual harassment, and the "real handcuffs" chance doesn't affect the chances that the black mailer will tie your hands, it's literally just the chance that they will use real handcuffs. Conversely if devious devices can't be used (because of the missing item mangager mod) they have no other option available to them. At least that's my theory.

That's correct. It does say in the requirements section that you need Roggvir's DD item manager if you want to use DD :P 

15 hours ago, galgat said:

Been having a lot of fun with this one, started adding a bit more randomness to the dialogue for fun.

Great stuff. Thank You!

EDIT >> some other little things I did to enhance randomness

Hide contents

Message property FPSH_MessageLockCollar auto
Message property FPSH_MessageLockCollar1 auto
Message property FPSH_MessageLockCollar2 auto
Message property FPSH_MessageLockCollar3 auto

Function OnDomProgressStage(int stage)
    ; stage 0 = strip
    ; 1 = lock & notify collar
    ; 2 = prompt gag
    ; 3 = lock gag
    ; 4 = prompt cuffs
    ; 5 = lock cuffs

if stage == 0
        StripPlayer()
    elseif stage == 1
        EquipRandomCollar()
; Get a random number between 0 and 3
        int random = Utility.RandomInt(0, 3)

if random == 0
            FPSH_MessageLockCollar.Show()
        elseif random == 1
            FPSH_MessageLockCollar1.Show()
        elseif random == 2
            FPSH_MessageLockCollar2.Show()
        elseif random == 3
            FPSH_MessageLockCollar3.Show()
        endif
        IncreaseArousal(20)
    elseif stage == 2
        FPSH_MessageLockGag.Show()
        IncreaseArousal(20)
    elseif stage == 3
        EquipRandomGag()
    elseif stage == 4
        FPSH_MessageLockHandcuffs.Show()
        FPSH_MessageLockHandcuffs2.Show()
        IncreaseArousal(20)
    else
        EquipRandomCuffs()
    endif
EndFunction

Just thinking of additions that make it more different from event to event.

Capture.JPG

Hah, I like it! If you dont mind sharing, I can incorporate these into the mod, so that we all can enjoy your new additions, and you wont have to worry about modifying these again if theres a new release :) 

21 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

The most funny thing is that AAF violent doesn't need Roggvir's manager and dd not in requirement list, but dd items work)

A mod doesnt NEED Roggvir's manager to use DD. 

But my mod does. It's a simple mod that gives so much needed customizeability to DD. I don't think I'll ever use DD if I have to bear with the damn mittens, or the blindfolds that basically blur the whole screen. With Roggvir's manager, I can disable those out, and use DD without ever worrying about getting those damn things equipped.

It might as well be built into DD, if DD ever gets updated. 

2 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

It might as well be built into DD, if DD ever gets updated

Roggvir's manager left bad feelings in my game mods because it was one of reason why i drop using this mod. And it's takes a very long time (2 times longer) equip items as without it.

15 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Roggvir's manager left bad feelings in my game mods because it was one of reason why i drop using this mod. And it's takes a very long time (2 times longer) equip items as without it.

What's so bad about it?

Also, why are you in such a hurry to equip DD? :P We're talking maybe 2-4 seconds max for Roggvir DD to equip

45 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

Also, why are you in such a hurry to equip DD

If not hurry you can use a bug: in equipped process open inventory and you can decide put on dd item or not - it's more for cursed loot not for your mod but dd manager slows up this too.

In my game it's take about 10 - 20 seconds after all equipped. And even after uninstall Roggs manager it's left in Fallout 4 directory evidences that papyrus log manager shows up in CK.

12 hours ago, Elsidia said:

The most funny thing is that AAF violent doesn't need Roggvir's manager and dd not in requirement list, but dd items work)

That’s actually one of the reasons I glossed over the requirement on this mod, which is bad because reading the descriptions and requirements is pretty important. I did bad ??‍♂️

12 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

A mod doesnt NEED Roggvir's manager to use DD. 

But my mod does. It's a simple mod that gives so much needed customizeability to DD. I don't think I'll ever use DD if I have to bear with the damn mittens, or the blindfolds that basically blur the whole screen. With Roggvir's manager, I can disable those out, and use DD without ever worrying about getting those damn things equipped.

It might as well be built into DD, if DD ever gets updated. 

The damn mittens and handcuffs are a game ender. Unless you have Boston Device Helper.

Got stuck in this and the workbench didnt give option to use the tools.

Had to back about 4hrs of utter hell for Nora to remedy this.

2 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

The damn mittens and handcuffs are a game ender. Unless you have Boston Device Helper.

Got stuck in this and the workbench didnt give option to use the tools.

Had to back about 4hrs of utter hell for Nora to remedy this.

Agreed to be honest. My personal bug-bear are the yokes. I just really do not like them.

DD works (kind of) and that's the thing. It's all a bit kind of... just that so many kinky mods rely on it.

On 4/16/2020 at 11:56 AM, twistedtrebla said:

Hah, I like it! If you dont mind sharing, I can incorporate these into the mod, so that we all can enjoy your new additions, and you wont have to worry about modifying these again if theres a new release :) 

I sent, I have not done as much as I want too, but over time will add more, The random message was something I was just tinkering with, I have only added 3 extra for the Flirt NPC at this time, but I saw potential to add many more, not a really hard thing to do, but takes more time coming up with different Messages :)

If is junk just pitch it, I was mainly just having some fun with different Idea's.

On 4/9/2020 at 3:31 PM, JBpy said:

This mod has been updated and is perfect for Harassment. Adds lip movements.

good point I had been using it, and it is nice that many mods that did not have lip movement do with this one installed.  It also allows you to fast click through most all dialogue which is just pretty handy.  So far I have not ran into a major conflict with it as it appears to check and only activate if a dialogue does not have a voice file.

1 hour ago, galgat said:

I sent, I have not done as much as I want too, but over time will add more, The random message was something I was just tinkering with, I have only added 3 extra for the Flirt NPC at this time, but I saw potential to add many more, not a really hard thing to do, but takes more time coming up with different Messages :)

If is junk just pitch it, I was mainly just having some fun with different Idea's.

Anything helps :) it means i can spend less time coming up with pick up lines

4 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

Anything helps :) it means i can spend less time coming up with pick up lines

you are very welcome, I have enjoyed your mod, and innovative idea's.  So if I can help in anyway like that I am truly glad too. Mod's seem to be so much better to me when the responses alternate enough to make there content seem more spontaneous, or serendipitous.

8 hours ago, galgat said:

you are very welcome, I have enjoyed your mod, and innovative idea's.  So if I can help in anyway like that I am truly glad too. Mod's seem to be so much better to me when the responses alternate enough to make there content seem more spontaneous, or serendipitous.

I'm only saying this as I think it's good to have correct grammar in the text of mods (as it can be distracting and spoil an otherwise excellent experience) but you do not use an apostrophe for a plural. If you're going to add dialogue could you avoid mistakes like that?

I'm talking about examples such as: idea's and mod's. The apostrophe indicates either a missing letter (can't) or possession (Galgat's additions)

*cough* (also - 'too', that should be 'to', and 'there' should have been 'their')

Please don't think I'm being a grammar nazi, I promise this is only to help with additions to an excellent series of mods.