Gave the new version a test mainly to test out how the mod determine nakedness, and how it plays with blackmailing.

Turn on the chest armor count as not naked and left the extra slider at default 0, but when vanilla light leather chest armor is equip PC is still count as naked.

How does the logic for nude pic for reputation works? What constitutes as caught naked? Does it mean an approach has to trigger or does it merely means just need to be around NPCs and it will rank up on its own? Regardless I am still sitting at 5 (starting value?) in the perk screen after resisting a few approaches and waiting multiple days. I set the chance to get caught to 100 and days to spread to 1.

On 12/5/2019 at 11:42 PM, Miss Ripley said:

Ok, I had the problem of this mod not working correctly, no matter of load order. I would get no activity from the mod, even when standing in Diamond City naked for days, or running all the debug options. It does not even give the notification that the encounter is about to start, no npc-s approach me or anything else...

...then disabled all other sex mods, and it started working, enabled one by one back, and it turns out it stops working when RSE II Resources gets enabled.

If anyone has problem with this mod not responding, try disabling the RSE master file and see if that works.

(before i did this i thought it was because i was running a bit old version of AAF, but updating it didn't fix it.)

Same problem with both V1.1 and 1.2....weird thing is it was fine in V1.0, i'm trying to figure out what is causing.

25 minutes ago, sundog005 said:

Same problem with both V1.1 and 1.2....weird thing is it was fine in V1.0, i'm trying to figure out what is causing.

Hitting the vague "script limit" from script-heavy mods maybe? https://www.reddit.com/r/FalloutMods/comments/9vpxc5/fo4_a_limit_for_scripts_has_been_discovered_by/

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Ok update on my previous post it works when i disable AAF Violate...SH and Violate don't work for me together, even when i disable Violate in the Mod Menu it screws up SH approaches and even forcing approaches. I have to disable the mod entirely and the SH installs normally...I tried enabling Violate after SH had initialized and same problem occurred again.  Am going to say for now i'm running SH over Violate as i found myself hardly using Violate anyway. Still would be nice to have both working though. so...there we go, hope that helps modders find a bug or 2, cheers!

Having an issue trying to update this mod from 1.0.0 to 1.2.1. Basically, loading a save will say that I'm missing the FP_Harrasment.esp, even though it's loaded and active. In-game, the MCM menu still exists, but the same FP_Harrassment.esp missing error message still appears. Mod Organizer shows that my saves have no missing esps.

Same thing happened when I tried to update Sex Attributes. My game works fine without before I updated the mods, and I made no other changes. I'm quite sure it's not an overload issue, as I have only 230 esps (and 30 esls). Any idea what might be going on?

23 minutes ago, Zakmonster said:

Having an issue trying to update this mod from 1.0.0 to 1.2.1. Basically, loading a save will say that I'm missing the FP_Harrasment.esp, even though it's loaded and active. In-game, the MCM menu still exists, but the same FP_Harrassment.esp missing error message still appears. Mod Organizer shows that my saves have no missing esps.

Same thing happened when I tried to update Sex Attributes. My game works fine without before I updated the mods, and I made no other changes. I'm quite sure it's not an overload issue, as I have only 230 esps (and 30 esls). Any idea what might be going on?

The latest version of Fallout and the Creation Kit have significant changes that make new ESPs incompatible with older versions of the game and F4SE. You'll have to update the game, F4SE, and a few other mods that require the latest version of F4SE.

4 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

The latest version of Fallout and the Creation Kit have significant changes that make new ESPs incompatible with older versions of the game and F4SE. You'll have to update the game, F4SE, and a few other mods that require the latest version of F4SE.

Ah, that's annoying. Thanks, I'll look into updating my game and all the other mods.

2 hours ago, sundog005 said:

Ok update on my previous post it works when i disable AAF Violate...SH and Violate don't work for me together, even when i disable Violate in the Mod Menu it screws up SH approaches and even forcing approaches. I have to disable the mod entirely and the SH installs normally...I tried enabling Violate after SH had initialized and same problem occurred again.  Am going to say for now i'm running SH over Violate as i found myself hardly using Violate anyway. Still would be nice to have both working though. so...there we go, hope that helps modders find a bug or 2, cheers!

Interesting, I'm using the latest versions of both together without incident.

On 12/9/2019 at 6:40 AM, lcewolf said:

The mod working well except one part Devious Device. When i get blackmail, the person told me to put some device but none are add in inventory or equip at my character. At the exception of the handcuff. I got all the mod requirement except Combat Strip Lite . Any idea?

Do you have Roggvir’s DD manager installed? Thats required if you want DD to be equipped on your character. Thats how the mod knows which devices to equip and which to not (to respect your preferences)

3 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Do you have Roggvir’s DD manager installed? Thats required if you want DD to be equipped on your character. Thats how the mod knows which devices to equip and which to not (to respect your preferences)

Yes all the mods required was installed. I did not have a conflict between my mods either. I deactivated a dozen mods that I used less often mainly mods with such as (Tactical Swat Armor, Arjet planet excursion ...) Mostly armor or garment mods. I diid have above 260 active esp and it was  not a good idea.
18 hours ago, lcewolf said:
Yes all the mods required was installed. I did not have a conflict between my mods either. I deactivated a dozen mods that I used less often mainly mods with such as (Tactical Swat Armor, Arjet planet excursion ...) Mostly armor or garment mods. I diid have above 260 active esp and it was  not a good idea.

assuming you are using MO2 or Vortex.  Knowing others are having no problems or very minor problems with the mod I would make another profile, and drop back to a very basic amount of mods.

Then try a new game on that profile and see if the problem persists.  I had some problems with one profile, but not with another.  So I expect it is possible that you have a conflict or something over writing a needed mod. 

I mean that is just a guess, but would be less destructive to your on going game, and be a good starting point.  IN mo2 you can just go to "Mod Organizer 2\Fallout 4\profiles" and copy and paste then rename the profile, delete its save games in that New profile, and left window unpick all of the UN-needed mods in that new profile and make a new game. 

If you get everything working then slowly add back in the other mods until it break's.  Time consuming, but is a good starting point.

This was how I isolated the problem with the profile that was buggered for me this worked.

On 12/11/2019 at 3:39 AM, lcewolf said:

At first i not see equipment too but after install that dd manager and got mods in right order: it works. And probably you need clear save because one of my saves not working. There was too much different mods armors what i have exactly deleted and it not shows up. That save was highly damaged.  And a little joke: when i got aaf message that aaf is damaged (wrong mod order) - devious devices equips on that dialog perfect) But without aaf it freezes in wait for aaf start) And that happens after program "loot" think that it makes mod load order better) And i feel that if you have many armor mods - it get a trouble for this mod put on devious devices.  The best work i got after clear my inventory from all armors and devious devices.

Edited: i have aaf violate too and this works together. I use Sexual harassment 1.1.0 because my game is too old for newest version.

Edited: Edited: Today i check clear save with many dd in inventory. All works fine. There is some thing: you need right mod order to work. After installing all mods you need recheck how dd manager works with mcm menu in dd manager -> test. And last thing:  dd manager slows down dd re spawn on you because there need to some time to put in on. As example when you stay in dialogue first appears chain rust harness after a time appears another part etc.

Hi guys,

Having the issue with DD items not applying to me after the dialog where they say put this on etc. I have Rogg DD items manager 1.0.3 installed - others have mentioned its something to do with the order, roughly where should DD manager be loading? Last? First? Help! Noob here.. answers appreciated! 

On 12/13/2019 at 11:00 PM, FalloutFallen said:

Hi guys,

Having the issue with DD items not applying to me after the dialog where they say put this on etc. I have Rogg DD items manager 1.0.3 installed - others have mentioned its something to do with the order, roughly where should DD manager be loading? Last? First? Help! Noob here.. answers appreciated! 

Did you set the maximum number of DD items in the Sex Harassment MCM?

5 hours ago, Cinnnamoncat said:

So I'm having an issue where everytime people are fucking me, I just freeze in a scene, or what you like to call it where I'm naked and the npc just walks away from me, and I can't move, I can look around and talk with people but that is it, just not move

Start from the basics: Are you able to start an AAF animation through the AAF Wizard, ie. by pressing the Home key and following the instructions? 

On 12/9/2019 at 5:58 PM, sundog005 said:

Had the same problem, figured out what I was doing wrong though. disable both then reinstal harassment, load up and wait for it to initialize. THEN MANUALLY SAVE, if you rely on the exit save it will put you back before it initialized. Then reinstal violate. 

Had to do the same procedure afterwards for rse shenanigans too, something about them trying to initialize at the same time goes pear shaped, probably the dd/handcuffs integration tripping over each other.   Scratch that, still cant get it to work with shenanigans

1 hour ago, Cinnnamoncat said:

Yes, I can play animations from there (not sure if it is animations from SH). Tried animations from atomic lust.

Test a few more times that you can run animations from AAF. This is to eliminate AAF as the source of the problem. Once you're sure that AAF is working fine, work through the the rest of the requirements.

Sex Harassment does not have animations. It calls AAF to perform the animations, and AAF pulls the animations from the animation mods you have installed. Every mod along this chain has to be installed correctly.

It is AAF that roots you as part of how it works, so test AAF as thoroughly as you can.