12 minutes ago, NoJoker said:

EDIT: I still get approached when not naked, no sex reputation, no DD equipped and calling me a "Submissive" type and want to dominate me when my character is actually mildly dominant and it happens quite often.

If the NPC is calling you submissive, thats the dom approach. I just fixed the bug where the approach chance was actually higher than it should be. 

I love the idea of this mod and the development so far. Unfortunately I'm also having the problem mentioned a few pages back of submitting to someone, and having them wander off, leaving me frozen and with no UI. Other AAF scenes are playing normally, and I can't [end] the scene through the [home] menu, nor does fast travel (or quickloading) fix it. I am going to try a reinstall of the AAF-related mods, but something seems to interrupt the script.

2 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

If the NPC is calling you submissive, thats the dom approach. I just fixed the bug where the approach chance was actually higher than it should be. 

Thanks for the update! In the future, could you please add lip sync animation for the silent dialogue? It’s weird to see two subjects staring at each other.

3 hours ago, Aethernaut1899 said:

I love the idea of this mod and the development so far. Unfortunately I'm also having the problem mentioned a few pages back of submitting to someone, and having them wander off, leaving me frozen and with no UI. Other AAF scenes are playing normally, and I can't [end] the scene through the [home] menu, nor does fast travel (or quickloading) fix it. I am going to try a reinstall of the AAF-related mods, but something seems to interrupt the script.

I have had this mod working before, on two other computers, but this time I am having that very same issue, yet AAF menu, Violate and Sex em up work perfectly fine. So I am at a loss.

Stopped playing Fallout 4 the last couple weeks, trying too think of what I have forgotten or did wrong with install, But that doesn't explain why all else is working, Head scratcher.

The reason I installed AAF is too have this mod, just this one and I'd be happy...

3 hours ago, Astrarella said:

I have had this mod working before, on two other computers, but this time I am having that very same issue, yet AAF menu, Violate and Sex em up work perfectly fine. So I am at a loss.

Stopped playing Fallout 4 the last couple weeks, trying too think of what I have forgotten or did wrong with install, But that doesn't explain why all else is working, Head scratcher.

The reason I installed AAF is too have this mod, just this one and I'd be happy...

Quite a few are having this issue. What are the mod versions, for AAF, Sex Harassment, the game itself, F4SE etc?

11 hours ago, Astrarella said:

Are you using Custom Moans? I'm not sure because I can't figure out *how* but after I installed it (correctly I believe, according to the thread) I *think* that's when I started having null animation calls. These calls are actually happening with multiple mods, not just SH; the SH-specific issue is how it seems to perma-root me with no ui if the animation call fails, thus forcing a reload.

I imagine the animation call failure is, as others have said, not SH's problem. It's a bit frustrating because (again, not SH's problem) I can't download the AAF diagnostic tool from the disc, my computer insists it's a virus.

22 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Uploaded a new version 1.3.1 that fixes couple of bugs regarding chastity bra and dom approach chance. Clean save not required
No new features for this one. If I have time I'll look into adding an MCM to disable settlers from being approachers 

If you don't mind my asking, what do you have planned for your next content update?  Will you be focusing on just one section of the mod, or will the content be spread out?

1 hour ago, Aethernaut1899 said:

Are you using Custom Moans?

No I do not have that installed. But I did get the AAF Diagnostics tool, Turned off virus check while I used it and when I did it reported no errors. Makes sense as other mods, Violate for example is working, SEU too. That only added too the frustration, I So want SH working! 

I'm close too uninstalling all and everything Fallout 4 and begin over new. All else has failed.

5 hours ago, Astrarella said:

No I do not have that installed. But I did get the AAF Diagnostics tool, Turned off virus check while I used it and when I did it reported no errors. Makes sense as other mods, Violate for example is working, SEU too. That only added too the frustration, I So want SH working! 

I'm close too uninstalling all and everything Fallout 4 and begin over new. All else has failed.

If it helps, I think I may have fixed it just by uninstalling all animations and patches and reinstalling very carefully, using Scarlett's cheatsheet from the AAF community. Fingers crossed, but I've had at least one successful forced-submission approach. So it could well just be messed up animation installs -> failed animation call -> mod gives up.

I noticed that there's a small (or not? depends) issue. When PC tries to resist and fails - on the dialogue with only options that all lead to XXX-activity, it's possible to just ... walk away. With no consequences.

This, to be honest, not an issue of the mod at all - it's just vanilla game allows it - you can walk away when speaking to anyone (WASD and walk out of range and that's it). In case of this mod this is usually not a problem - because if PC will try this trick before failing the roll (basically before completing the dialogue line) - the mod covers that with timeout after which the harasser will decide to just take PC by force - so it's in PC's best interest to not walk away. But it seems this timer isn't triggered when walking away after failing to resist.

Hey all, I too have noticed some things and have a little list of mods that don't play well with SH.

Hardship: Begger/whore.

Real Handcuffs

RSE2 Random schaniganns 

The issue I have encountered (about 60 times now), has to do with how SH triggers an encounter and your character's state, or if an other mod triggers....

For example (the one that caused me the most headaches) RSE2: RS... For whatever reason whenever RS triggers for NPCS, it AUTOMATICALLY engages the dialogue system - pulling your character into the conversation EVEN IF they are 100 feet away from you....  IF an Sex Harrassment approach was triggered any time during RS auto dialogue stunt... well all you are left with is an NPC that will body grind against you FOREVER.  Oh and you can trade with them only..... (you can NEVER get the diagolue for SH to display.) 

the "end approach" command doesn't help.

IF you have Real Handcuffs installed with Hardship AND SH triggers... again the NPC shits itself and just body grinds against you forever, as the Hardship handcuff dialogue options "overwrite" the SH diagolue options and the NPC gets stuck in "body grind mode" against you forever. 

Again, the "end approach" command doesn't help

IF you have real Handcuffs installed, and have handcuff equiped (without Hardship installed).. then when you get approached... the dialuges work and....... 20 minutes later (I timed it!!) you get an animation.... and a dozen body grind partners as the mod seems to have created a back log of 8 approaches waiting to interact with me while waiting for that FIRST one to fire off the animations.... 

And the other 8 are permanently part of the "body grind dance club" as the dialogue for SH will never trigger for these 8 people... 

This issue seems to be with the way that SH is handling the approaches and triggers... as I have had SH trigger when under the effects of a stealth boy! - which is rather silly.... 

"Geez... I feel like harassing someone... I know! I'll go harass that TOTALLY invisible person 100 feet and 3 building away!! "

Also, the range.... the range! THE RANGE!!! of the approaches...... and the distance someone will follow to harass you!!!!! 

I built a nice little settlement on the Southern edge of Spectacle island... Walked to the north end of the island and opend my map to fast travel..... (at that second I noticed that SH had triggered!!! and port to Sanctuary..... 

The Fucker had followed me from the southern end of the fucking island ALL THE WAY TO SANCTUARY!!! (but it was a tasty drink he gave me!) 

All in all, A good mod, but I, at least, seem to have issues with the "Body Grind Dance Club of Doom" wrecking my enjoyment after a few hours :(

Edit:

A "time out" function for approaches may help to solve this body grind issue..... Say a timer that if you haven't talked to the person is say 2 minutes, the mod releases the NPC and they go back to doing whatever.... 

22 hours ago, nitemares said:

Hey all, I too have noticed some things and have a little list of mods that don't play well with SH.

Hardship: Begger/whore.

Real Handcuffs

RSE2 Random schaniganns 

The issue I have encountered (about 60 times now), has to do with how SH triggers an encounter and your character's state, or if an other mod triggers....

For example (the one that caused me the most headaches) RSE2: RS... For whatever reason whenever RS triggers for NPCS, it AUTOMATICALLY engages the dialogue system - pulling your character into the conversation EVEN IF they are 100 feet away from you....  IF an Sex Harrassment approach was triggered any time during RS auto dialogue stunt... well all you are left with is an NPC that will body grind against you FOREVER.  Oh and you can trade with them only..... (you can NEVER get the diagolue for SH to display.) 

the "end approach" command doesn't help.

IF you have Real Handcuffs installed with Hardship AND SH triggers... again the NPC shits itself and just body grinds against you forever, as the Hardship handcuff dialogue options "overwrite" the SH diagolue options and the NPC gets stuck in "body grind mode" against you forever. 

Again, the "end approach" command doesn't help

IF you have real Handcuffs installed, and have handcuff equiped (without Hardship installed).. then when you get approached... the dialuges work and....... 20 minutes later (I timed it!!) you get an animation.... and a dozen body grind partners as the mod seems to have created a back log of 8 approaches waiting to interact with me while waiting for that FIRST one to fire off the animations.... 

And the other 8 are permanently part of the "body grind dance club" as the dialogue for SH will never trigger for these 8 people... 

This issue seems to be with the way that SH is handling the approaches and triggers... as I have had SH trigger when under the effects of a stealth boy! - which is rather silly.... 

"Geez... I feel like harassing someone... I know! I'll go harass that TOTALLY invisible person 100 feet and 3 building away!! "

Also, the range.... the range! THE RANGE!!! of the approaches...... and the distance someone will follow to harass you!!!!! 

I built a nice little settlement on the Southern edge of Spectacle island... Walked to the north end of the island and opend my map to fast travel..... (at that second I noticed that SH had triggered!!! and port to Sanctuary..... 

The Fucker had followed me from the southern end of the fucking island ALL THE WAY TO SANCTUARY!!! (but it was a tasty drink he gave me!) 

All in all, A good mod, but I, at least, seem to have issues with the "Body Grind Dance Club of Doom" wrecking my enjoyment after a few hours :(

Edit:

A "time out" function for approaches may help to solve this body grind issue..... Say a timer that if you haven't talked to the person is say 2 minutes, the mod releases the NPC and they go back to doing whatever.... 

The mod does have a timeout for the approaches. But I think sometimes the game doesnt reset the AI behavior/packages even if the quest is aborted.

Let me try adding an explicit call to reset the AI/package when a quest is aborted. Hope this helps.

20 minutes ago, NoJoker said:

I encountered another problem, female approaches me asking me to suck her cock, lol

Are you seeing it with vanilla NPCs? The only Blakes I'm aware of in FO4 are Blake Abernathy and Blake the dead settler in a random encounter... both are men. If you're only seeing it with NPCs from mods, maybe they don't have their genders set correctly?

1 hour ago, NoJoker said:

I encountered another problem, female approaches me asking me to suck her cock, lol

ScreenShot30.png

Oh, yea, that's "intended". The mod currently doesnt check the NPC gender, and just assumes they're all men (and female player). It's possible to check gender and have different dialogues. I just havent gotten to doing it.

2 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Oh, yea, that's "intended". The mod currently doesnt check the NPC gender, and just assumes they're all men (and female player). It's possible to check gender and have different dialogues. I just havent gotten to doing it.

Though in the MCM under "Eligible NPCs" you can choose to enable approaches from males and disable approaches from females (which is apparently how I have things set).

20 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

The mod does have a timeout for the approaches. But I think sometimes the game doesnt reset the AI behavior/packages even if the quest is aborted.

Let me try adding an explicit call to reset the AI/package when a quest is aborted. Hope this helps.

yes, I just noticed yesterday that there is a timeout function :P (It finally triggered for me).

I think part of the issue (for me at least) is that I have a bunch of script dependent mods installed, (Sim settlements) which is causing scripting lag, and thus things crap out if there is a back log of scripts to process... 

Or, at least that is my working theory :D

Keep up the great work! 

7 minutes ago, Tixotus said:

MSM writes that there is no esp

If esp is on place that don't means that is loaded into game memory - if you don't see in mods list that means there is wrong versions Fallout, F4se, your mod, mod load order is wrong because some of mods can be inactive.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Если esp находится на месте, это не означает, что он загружен в игровую память - если вы не видите в списке модов, это означает, что есть неправильные версии Fallout, F4se, ваш мод, порядок загрузки модов неправильный, потому что некоторые моды могут быть неактивный.

I have version 0.3.6 working fine. I am trying to install 1.3.1. In the list I put almost to the bottom. Version F4 1.10.138.0