5 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Are you on latest Fallout version? I had this problem before I updated to latest game + F4SE. It forced me to update.

It's almost like Creation Kit got an update and compiled the mod in a way so that older versions dont recognize it anymore

Yes, there were changes made in the latest FO4 runtime to support larger mods in service of upcoming CC content, but presumably something other mod authors can take advantage of as well since F4CK was updated to use the new format. It's not backwards-compatible with older runtimes though, so most (all?) mods written out by the most recent F4CK will only work on FO4 1.10.162 (and hopefully future versions).

You know, now that I think about it, the hypnosis part of this mod has some great potential. Think about it, you have a pip boy with a radio.  The "Master" could put out adds on the radio that would force you to fall into trance and then come to their location to serve them.  The trigger word or phrase would just have to be hidden in the message.

Just saw this update today. This looks *fantastic*, love the picture system by the sound of it, hypno sounds fun. I will be giving this a shot today.

Kudos once more for having a system where NPCs can try to persuade the player of things. Love it, thanks for your hard work as always. ❤️

Edit: The only request I would have, would be to allow notifications (in an MCM option) for when the player gets caught in a picture. It's hot, to me, to see such things.

3 hours ago, juanchotl said:

"missing .esp" error. i need some help, i cheked at the mod manager and everything is fine

You need to update to the latest Fallout version. But doing that means you'll also have to update your F4SE, MCM, Looksmenu, High Heels System and AAF too. 

Love the updates and mod update. @twistedtrebla 

I also run this with MCG - and one thing interesting is the chance to pay with caps to escape the scenario.  This would be a nice feature as well, though another feature would be better I think - to fit in the scheme of things...

Blackmail - Hypnotism - means doing things at the direction of someone else - maybe more task related possibility - ie - prostitution, give up food, armor, weapons etc.  bring back so many caps... and the blackmail - one time and release - seems too easy.  Seems as if the blackmail would dog the player into a long time... maybe until the decay has removed all the photos in the commonwealh.

And attributes - reputation - all tied in to be punitive in some way.  Maybe a way to add a leash to insure compliance to the blackmailer - real handcuffs shock collar - blackmailer with the trigger - a way to call the player (blackmailed) back to the blackmailer on a random interval - it would be hell if you play survival and across the map when the blackmailer calls for your presence... 

Further integration with Devious and a harasser would be nice, say the nice old lady - available to actually remove DD - for a fee - caps, sex, etc... DD is wonderful, but without "cheating", some of them are inescapeable without help …. I don't see kimmy fixing this, but would be good if another author would provide a means.

As I use your Attributes, there can always be buffs/debuffs with reputation - I have seen worse with flashy's advanced -10 to all stats!  for some reason.

Just thoughts but absolutely love the direction you are going and glad to see you are back... 

7 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Blackmail - Hypnotism - means doing things at the direction of someone else - maybe more task related possibility - ie - prostitution, give up food, armor, weapons etc.  bring back so many caps...

Heck, as the General of the Minute Men, they could basically blackmail/hypnotize you into creating a settlement just for them using all the resources that you have gathered.  Then they can basically set up their own headquarters for their blackmail operation or their own hypnotized harem. 

I can't seem to get an approach whatsoever, even the debug commands don't do anything. halp

Edit: I found that if I force start one of the quest in the console, everything works fine from there...but they just don't seem to trigger on their own at all

5 hours ago, Senick said:

I can't seem to get an approach whatsoever, even the debug commands don't do anything. halp

Edit: I found that if I force start one of the quest in the console, everything works fine from there...but they just don't seem to trigger on their own at all

you may have all this but look at image CombatStripLite is not actually needed, but I like having it. You have to have all the other things installed though.

I only mention this because i missed installing one of them first try, and had sort of a not approach problem, but I also had a no animation problem because of it.

so probably not your trouble, but thought I would mention it.

Capture.JPG

2 hours ago, Tanglin said:

What is the chance for the "bad" ending of Hypno approach? It seems to be rarer than the Fan approach's "bad" ending. Is there a variable that I can change?

Spoiler: The bad ending chance gradually increases the higher your hypno level is. The point of these evil hypnotists is to get you hooked and too conditioned to resist, before they try to take advantage of you. If you want, I can share some numbers

On 12/3/2019 at 3:36 AM, MrCruelJohn said:

Further integration with Devious and a harasser would be nice, say the nice old lady - available to actually remove DD - for a fee - caps, sex, etc... DD is wonderful, but without "cheating", some of them are inescapeable without help …. I don't see kimmy fixing this, but would be good if another author would provide a means.

Yea, the DD ecosystem is severely lacking in FO4, as opposed to Skyrim. 

IMO, DD's are either too easy to escape from (if you have the key), or too hard (if you dont have the key). There's no middle ground, and keys are hard to come by. I actually have a Devious Device patch that allows you to escape from DD using willpower (from Sex Attributes). I approached Kimy about it long ago, but his/her(?) general stance is to not allow patches, mainly due to conflict reasons. So I haven't published it.

But I'm working on a different way to allow you to escape from devious devices, without having to modify Devious Device scripts. It's not as clean as directly modifying DD scripts, but it's not too bad. I should have it out within the next few days. My plan is to make the Commonwealth great again, with more devious devices! more ways to get them put on you, and more ways to escape from them.

10 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Spoiler: The bad ending chance gradually increases the higher your hypno level is. The point of these evil hypnotists is to get you hooked and too conditioned to resist, before they try to take advantage of you. If you want, I can share some numbers

Out of curiosity, do you know where you are going to that the hypnosis content for this mod? I know it's just a small portion of a larger mod, but at the same time it seems like you could do so much more than just have random people wandering around trying to entrance your character for a quick bang.  Do you plan on having a larger story, like having all the smaller fry actually work for a single larger entity?  

6 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

I'd love what ever details you can give :)

So far, I've only seen the following just once, and pretty early, at low hypno levels:

During hypnosis, the hypnotist says, "Good. Now, get completely naked and bend over. I have completely fucked your mind, and now I will fuck your body."

I have never seen that again. All the rest of the times where Nora was forced to have sex was the hypnotist saying, "3, regaining control of your mind ... 2 something something, 1 something something ... " But instead of having Nora give "I feel great!" replies, she got, "Yes, Master ..." The change seems rather abrupt. Is it as intended? 

Ok, I had the problem of this mod not working correctly, no matter of load order. I would get no activity from the mod, even when standing in Diamond City naked for days, or running all the debug options. It does not even give the notification that the encounter is about to start, no npc-s approach me or anything else...

...then disabled all other sex mods, and it started working, enabled one by one back, and it turns out it stops working when RSE II Resources gets enabled.

If anyone has problem with this mod not responding, try disabling the RSE master file and see if that works.

(before i did this i thought it was because i was running a bit old version of AAF, but updating it didn't fix it.)

2 hours ago, Miss Ripley said:

Ok, I had the problem of this mod not working correctly, no matter of load order. I would get no activity from the mod, even when standing in Diamond City naked for days, or running all the debug options. It does not even give the notification that the encounter is about to start, no npc-s approach me or anything else...

...then disabled all other sex mods, and it started working, enabled one by one back, and it turns out it stops working when RSE II Resources gets enabled.

If anyone has problem with this mod not responding, try disabling the RSE master file and see if that works.

(before i did this i thought it was because i was running a bit old version of AAF, but updating it didn't fix it.)

I have all those mods … and it has always worked... RSE original, RSE2, RSEII, etc... and I am still on 1.10.138 … .

4 hours ago, Miss Ripley said:

I also run this with almost every RSE mod there is...well just about every adult Fallout 4 mod found here on Loverslab and have no issues whatsoever. I cant imagine why disabling RSE makes this mod work for you unless it is in your combination of RSE/SH settings or perhaps you are experiencing script lag.

17 hours ago, Tanglin said:

I'd love what ever details you can give :)

So far, I've only seen the following just once, and pretty early, at low hypno levels:

During hypnosis, the hypnotist says, "Good. Now, get completely naked and bend over. I have completely fucked your mind, and now I will fuck your body."

I have never seen that again. All the rest of the times where Nora was forced to have sex was the hypnotist saying, "3, regaining control of your mind ... 2 something something, 1 something something ... " But instead of having Nora give "I feel great!" replies, she got, "Yes, Master ..." The change seems rather abrupt. Is it as intended? 

Oh, something is definitely screwed up. The 3...2...1... Should only happen for good ending. Good ending shouldn't be giving "yes, master" player prompt, nor should it start sex. This never happened to me before, but let me double check that everything is wired correctly. 

There's a 5% baseline chance of bad end, even at lowest levels. So you could've just been lucky getting the bad "attempt" end early on. 

EDIT: Aha! found the issue. Apparently I did an OR instead of an AND for one of the dialogue condition check. So your hypnotist should've given you the "Good. Now, get completely naked and bend over... " script, instead of the other one. And your "yes master" prompt and the sex afterwards makes sense too. This will be fixed shortly. Thanks for reporting it!

Uploaded a new version (clean save not required):

v1.2.1

• -NEW: Devious Device Vulnerability System. If you are "vulnerable" from wearing too many devious devices, then NPCs will approach you for sex, and you may not be able to escape! You can customize how much "vulnerability rating" each type of DD gives when worn.
    How it works:
    Player will be considered "vulnerable" if wearing too many devious devices. When the player is vulnerable, NPCs will approach the player and demand sex (like naked approach). The threshold for "vulnerability" can be customized. Each type of devious device can be customized to increase vulnerability rating differently. For instance, wrist cuffs can be configured to increase vulnerability rating by 5, while boots can be configured to increase by only 1. 
    You can also set "helpless" threshold. Once the player crosses the "helpless" threshold, there is nothing she can do to talk out of the situation, and will get raped, always.
  • -NEW: MCM option for your harasser from sex approach to put devious devices on you
  • -NEW: MCM option for your harasser to steal your DD keys before putting DD on you
  • -NEW: MCM option to specify a custom armor slot for checking if the player is naked or clothed (in addition to checking chest armor and body clothing). If you are using some custom armor mod that uses some unusual slot, you can now add that in MCM, so that when you are wearing something in that slot, the mod won't consider you as naked.
  • -CHANGED: Fan drinks will now also restore some willpower
  • -FIXED: If you are wearing real handcuffs, the mod will not try to put on DD arm restraints, and if you are wearing DD arm restraints, the mod will not try to put on handcuffs
  • -FIXED: The setting for sex approach chance from sexual reputation should now work correctly
  • -FIXED: Hypno dialogue was sometimes showing the wrong script
  • -ADDED debug option to reinitialize/reinstall mod, if for some reason it didn't automatically. Since some number of people were having issues getting the mod installed, this should help, if the mod didnt install due to some script race condition.
On 12/6/2019 at 1:40 AM, twistedtrebla said:

Uploaded a new version (clean save not required):

v1.2.1

• -NEW: Devious Device Vulnerability System. If you are "vulnerable" from wearing too many devious devices, then NPCs will approach you for sex, and you may not be able to escape! You can customize how much "vulnerability rating" each type of DD gives when worn.
    How it works:
    Player will be considered "vulnerable" if wearing too many devious devices. When the player is vulnerable, NPCs will approach the player and demand sex (like naked approach). The threshold for "vulnerability" can be customized. Each type of devious device can be customized to increase vulnerability rating differently. For instance, wrist cuffs can be configured to increase vulnerability rating by 5, while boots can be configured to increase by only 1. 
    You can also set "helpless" threshold. Once the player crosses the "helpless" threshold, there is nothing she can do to talk out of the situation, and will get raped, always.
  • -NEW: MCM option for your harasser from sex approach to put devious devices on you
  • -NEW: MCM option for your harasser to steal your DD keys before putting DD on you
  • -NEW: MCM option to specify a custom armor slot for checking if the player is naked or clothed (in addition to checking chest armor and body clothing). If you are using some custom armor mod that uses some unusual slot, you can now add that in MCM, so that when you are wearing something in that slot, the mod won't consider you as naked.
  • -CHANGED: Fan drinks will now also restore some willpower
  • -FIXED: If you are wearing real handcuffs, the mod will not try to put on DD arm restraints, and if you are wearing DD arm restraints, the mod will not try to put on handcuffs
  • -FIXED: The setting for sex approach chance from sexual reputation should now work correctly
  • -FIXED: Hypno dialogue was sometimes showing the wrong script
  • -ADDED debug option to reinitialize/reinstall mod, if for some reason it didn't automatically. Since some number of people were having issues getting the mod installed, this should help, if the mod didnt install due to some script race condition.

Which CK version are you using?  Must be from one of the latest updates?  Looksmenu doesn't have update yet for the last patch in the past day or so for the game update... unless no one here is running F4 script extender?  I tried this version and the MCM is there but says the FP_Harassment or Attribute esp is missing... I presume this because of the updates?

Thanks.  Look forward to this.

John