On 12/9/2019 at 7:58 PM, sundog005 said:

Ok update on my previous post it works when i disable AAF Violate...SH and Violate don't work for me together, even when i disable Violate in the Mod Menu it screws up SH approaches and even forcing approaches.

You can make them work together if you install Rogg's DD Items Manager.

Technical explanation:

SH has a script dependency on Rogg's DD Items Manager, meaning its scripts can't be compiled without RDDIM's source scripts.  This is because the original version of RDDIM had a function that returns an array, and there is no way to use callFunction() on a function that returns an array.  But if a mod has a script dependency on another mod that is not installed, weird things happen.

If Mod 1 has a script dependency on Mod 2, and Mod 2 is not installed, Mod 1 will still work OK if it is the only mod in your load order with a script dependency on Mod 2.  Mod 1 will break if another mod that also has a dependency on Mod 2 is installed.  So, if you don't have RDDIM installed, SH is the only mod you can have installed that depends on RDDIM.  The RSE II Resources ESM also has a dependency on RDDIM, which is why SH also won't work if you have it installed but you don't have RDDIM installed.

I came up with a workaround for this in Violate.  Violate has a separate quest whose only job is to call RDDIM functions.  If RDDIM isn't installed, that quest won't work, but it won't affect the rest of Violate.  Unfortunately, it will still cause the bug with other mods that haven't protected themselves the same way.

In any case, the latest version of RDDIM includes a different version of its main functions that doesn't require a script dependency.  SH (and Violate) should switch to using that calling method to avoid this problem altogether.

The upshot is, @sundog005 and @arcatwelve you can avoid the problem by installing Rogg's DD Items Manager.

With Rogg's DD items manager game slows down it's time to time cause problems with dd items force removed and as my test show it's damaged deviously cursed wastelands quests. it works together with sh and aff violate and even i see on me devices what not see before, but after all that it's destroyed save - in save load progress it's crash to desktop. Because i decide remove sh and dd manager to see how stable now will be game. Too sorry i like that mod)

Edit: And sometimes not funny when you try rebuild Sanctuary and you own settlers come to you with sexual demands))

On 12/15/2019 at 2:34 PM, Tanglin said:

Test a few more times that you can run animations from AAF. This is to eliminate AAF as the source of the problem. Once you're sure that AAF is working fine, work through the the rest of the requirements.

Sex Harassment does not have animations. It calls AAF to perform the animations, and AAF pulls the animations from the animation mods you have installed. Every mod along this chain has to be installed correctly.

It is AAF that roots you as part of how it works, so test AAF as thoroughly as you can.  

So I tested other animations, and even with some other mods, that helps playing animations to see if they had issues too, which they didn't, but I found out, which I might have forgotten to mention, is that, when I don't have animations (like if I where to do it with a mutant) it would just pop up with with a text box and say what happened, but when it happens with SH, I'm frozen in place, but like last time, I can talk with others that gets near me, and enter my pip

Having trouble running it.  I get approached and submit (testing) and I get stripped naked then the person walks away.  I can't do anything other then console and menu stuff.  Hypnosis dialog works.   AAF works, wizard and SEU.  AAF 93 with some AAF 80 components to replace a few "missing" files 'cough' i broken my aaf 93 'cough'.  
If you don't require anything higher then 80 and not the One Patch (still not working for me) then I can only guess that it's KO framework.

Spoiler
On 12/15/2019 at 5:11 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Technical explanation:

SH has a script dependency on Rogg's DD Items Manager, meaning its scripts can't be compiled without RDDIM's source scripts.  This is because the original version of RDDIM had a function that returns an array, and there is no way to use callFunction() on a function that returns an array.  But if a mod has a script dependency on another mod that is not installed, weird things happen.

If Mod 1 has a script dependency on Mod 2, and Mod 2 is not installed, Mod 1 will still work OK if it is the only mod in your load order with a script dependency on Mod 2.  Mod 1 will break if another mod that also has a dependency on Mod 2 is installed.  So, if you don't have RDDIM installed, SH is the only mod you can have installed that depends on RDDIM.  The RSE II Resources ESM also has a dependency on RDDIM, which is why SH also won't work if you have it installed but you don't have RDDIM installed.

I came up with a workaround for this in Violate.  Violate has a separate quest whose only job is to call RDDIM functions.  If RDDIM isn't installed, that quest won't work, but it won't affect the rest of Violate.  Unfortunately, it will still cause the bug with other mods that haven't protected themselves the same way.

In any case, the latest version of RDDIM includes a different version of its main functions that doesn't require a script dependency.  SH (and Violate) should switch to using that calling method to avoid this problem altogether.

The upshot is, @sundog005 and @arcatwelve you can avoid the problem by installing Rogg's DD Items Manager.

Does SH require the latest RDDIM.  I switched to the previous one.

"In any case, the latest version of RDDIM includes a different version of its main functions that doesn't require a script dependency.  SH (and Violate) should switch to using that calling method to avoid this problem altogether." by EgoB
I guess that answers my question

7 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

"In any case, the latest version of RDDIM includes a different version of its main functions that doesn't require a script dependency.  SH (and Violate) should switch to using that calling method to avoid this problem altogether." by EgoB
I guess that answers my question

If i understand correctly then manager switches but it's do nothing before other mods developers switch to new method in their own mods. Because i think it's no matter how newest manager or not before others mod authors changes the item selection system to newest.

On 12/15/2019 at 3:11 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Technical explanation:

Hmm... interesting.. did not know this.

What is this new RDDIM API that you mention? The RDDIM page doesn’t look like its been updated in a while. Would like to include it in my next version for those not using DD

3 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Hmm... interesting.. did not know this.

What is this new RDDIM API that you mention? The RDDIM page doesn’t look like its been updated in a while. Would like to include it in my next version for those not using DD

The new function added in RDDIM 1.0.3 is:

var function PickRandomItemsRemote()
    form[] _forms = PickRandomItems()
    return Utility.VarArrayToVar(_forms as var[])
endFunction

It is a wrapper for PickRandomItems() call that packs the form array into a Var and returns that, so it can be called via CallFunction()

So now instead of the old way

Rogg:DDManager RoggDDManager
RoggDDManager = Rogg:DDManager.GetAPI()
form[] forms = RoggDDManager.PickRandomItems()

you would do

ScriptObject RoggDDManager
Quest RoggDDQuest = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00004c50, "Rogg DD Items Manager.esp") as Quest
RoggDDManager = RoggDDQuest.CastAs("Rogg:DDManager")
form[] forms 
Var formVar = RoggDDManager.CallFunction("PickRandomItemsRemote", new Var[0])
If (formVar)
	forms = Utility.VarToVarArray(formVar) as form[]
EndIf

The difference is the new code doesn't use any of Rogg's classes as base types, so your script won't break if RDDIM is not installed.

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The new function added in RDDIM 1.0.3 is:

var function PickRandomItemsRemote()
    form[] _forms = PickRandomItems()
    return Utility.VarArrayToVar(_forms as var[])
endFunction

It is a wrapper for PickRandomItems() call that packs the form array into a Var and returns that, so it can be called via CallFunction()

So now instead of the old way

Rogg:DDManager RoggDDManager
RoggDDManager = Rogg:DDManager.GetAPI()
form[] forms = RoggDDManager.PickRandomItems()

you would do

ScriptObject RoggDDManager
Quest RoggDDQuest = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00004c50, "Rogg DD Items Manager.esp") as Quest
RoggDDManager = RoggDDQuest.CastAs("Rogg:DDManager")
form[] forms 
Var formVar = RoggDDManager.CallFunction("PickRandomItemsRemote", new Var[0])
If (formVar)
	forms = Utility.VarToVarArray(formVar) as form[]
EndIf

The difference is the new code doesn't use any of Rogg's classes as base types, so your script won't break if RDDIM is not installed.

Thanks!! I’ll give this a shot

4 hours ago, Huntress_Forest said:

Running into a "No body cares that you are naked" bug, character is fully clothed but I keep getting this scan result when out in the world without eligible NPCs around...

If you are clothed in custom mods clothes that haven't  armor keyword and (or) haven't slots has are defined as "no naked". As example if outfit fill 58 biped slot - sex harassment counts it as naked.

Uploaded a new version: 1.3.0

This should fix a lot of you having issues with other mods (if you dont have Roggvir's DD Item Manager installed)

Requires Sex Attributes 2.2.0 or newer (latest)
Does not require clean save.

• NEW: Integration with SexAttribute's Sex Addiction system.
    • If your player is a slut, resisting sex demands will cost more willpower.
    • If your player is desperate for sex, willpower cost will be even greater
  • NEW: You can now find incriminating pictures of your player when looting corpses or container if the blackmailer distributed the pictures.
    • Chance to find will increase the more pictures are in circulation, up to a maximum of 5x.
    • Base chance configurable in MCM.
    • When finding pictures, player's self esteem will slightly decrease, out of shame
  • CHANGED: Sexual reputation will now use reputation from Sex Attributes.
    • Previous sex reputation tracked by Sexual Harassment can be carried over from MCM setting.
      • You can choose 2 modes: One time increase, vs "sticky" increase
        • For one time, sexual reputation increases once, when the photos are distributed. But reputation will slowly decay over time, down to 0, even if there are pictures out in circulation
        • For "sticky", the reputation will not go down for as long as some pictures are in circulation. The amount of reputation it'll be floored at depends on how many pictures are left in circulation. This reputation floor will go down as pictures are taken out of circulation (by chance - destroyed, lost, etc, or player loots them)
  • CHANGED: Sex approach dialogue will slightly differ when it is triggered from player's sexual reputation (as opposed to being triggred being naked)
  • CHANGED: Sex approach dialogue will slightly differ when player is helpless from wearing too many devious devices
  • FIXED: Issue where mod was not compatible with other mods (particularly RSE & Violate) if Roggvir's DD Item Manager wasnt installed
  • FIXED: Issue where fan's drink wasn't restoring willpower correctly
  • FIXED: Issue where "no one seems to care that you are naked" was being shown even when player was not naked
  • FIXED: Issue where sex approach could trigger (rare) even if player is not naked, has no reputation, and has no DD equipped
  • FIXED: Issue where hypnotist and blackmailer doesn't being reset properly under rare conditions

Possible features... Sleep events.

When you sleep, events may happen. Whether in settlements, or with followers, or random people.   RSE 1 has this, to a degree. But RSE 2 does not.

I have been playing with Sex Harassment, and Sex Attributes for quite a few hours now. It would not fire up, until I installed Devious Devices, then later on Deviously Cursed Wasteland.

I would like an alternative to having Devious Devices mods installed...

Sex Harassment Events...

Hypnotist NPC... custom NPC, dressed in suit.  ( Possible )   You just want to hope he does not end up in your settlement, and you piss him or her off...

- Wake up... Hypnotist is standing over you, Hypnosis Events.    Duration... Until Hypnosis wears off.

Animal Lover..............          Each morning you are horny for animals, fucking the first animal you see.

Whore............................          Each morning, you are horny for Cum. Jumping on the first Human friendly, and sucking them dry.   

Debuff -50% Aim, until you do.

Baby maker...................          You have an urge to be a mother, each morning, seeking out a friendly to have sex with.

Abomination maker...          Your mind is twisted by the Hypnotist, you want to feel the stirrings of an abomination in your Womb.

The bigger the creature, the deeper the urge.

Random waking events.

- Wake up...     Dogmeat Lover............            Dogmeat may get a little horny in the morning, especially if you sleep naked. Or he sees you naked, any time.

Waiting until you go to sleep, to try make some Puppies.

- Wake up...      Retribution...................             Get a follower into a bad situation, and they might just vent their frustrations on you, during your sleep.

Waking sex.

Baby maker, slipping you some fertility drugs.

Oiling you up, leaving you shining, as well as unable to wear anything. As they all slip off your body.

Pheromones... they rub some creature pheromones onto you, meaning you better stay away from 

various creatures, or have the potential for some terrible sex when they meet you.

- Wake up...       Naked Photos 1..........              Wasteland Tramp.... You wake up naked, with a copy of Wasteland tramp on, the floor, inventory, etc...

With you being on the cover of it.      ( a redone magazine, Human Naked. )

- Wake up...       Naked Photos 2..........              Wasteland Beast.... You wake up naked, with a copy of Wasteland Beast on, the floor, inventory, etc...

With you being on the cover of it.      ( a redone magazine, Human Naked + Creature. )

- Wake up...       Naked Photos 3..........              Dominatrix Monthly... You wake up in full bondage gear, with a copy of Dominatrix Monthly

on the floor, inventory, etc...  With you being on the cover of it. 

( a redone magazine, Human in full bondage gear. )

If you have Devious Devices installed, and MCM ticked for it.

As it would be pretty tough.

No devices to stop you walking, seeing, or carrying stuff. Just visual stuff...

Just some ideas... to add additional ways to get a bad reputation... :)

On 12/15/2019 at 11:11 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Technical explanation:

Thanks appreciate the explanation and time spent to answer

Found an issue, or bug.... 

Trying to do the Botherhood of Steel intro quest with Danse to Arc Jet, SH decided that danse should harrass me.... 

And it basically shit itself. Because the location has Danse locked into a loop dialogue for the entire area, every time you try to talk to Danse, to start SH Danse just basica says "Shut up, we have a job to do!" while SH makes him grind his power armor into you.....

you CAN complete all of the Arc jet quest with Danse just trying to grind his 800lbs metal encased body into you the entire time, and you will get the quest reward for completing the quest...... 

BUT:

You STILL can't get SH to finally trigger, as every time you now talk to Danse it's "Come join my metal body grind club!" (basically the BoS vanilla recruitment speech) as the only options...... So you are basically FORCED to join the BoS to get SH to fire.... And even then, Danse will still body grind you forever from that point on... 

Tried the debug command to stop approches... nana... Danse still follows me everywhere, trying to now recruit me int he the BoS... 

Tried uninstialling SH... nana... danse will appearantly now follow you forever, body grinding up against you, trying to get you to join the BoS... (probably just to "service" the crew... have you SEEN the way he grinds up against my character?!?!)

So far, the ONLY thing that works... Sim settlements executioner perk....

(I TOLD him to respect my person space...) 

3 hours ago, nitemares said:

Found an issue, or bug.... 

Trying to do the Botherhood of Steel intro quest with Danse to Arc Jet, SH decided that danse should harrass me.... 

And it basically shit itself. Because the location has Danse locked into a loop dialogue for the entire area, every time you try to talk to Danse, to start SH Danse just basica says "Shut up, we have a job to do!" while SH makes him grind his power armor into you.....

you CAN complete all of the Arc jet quest with Danse just trying to grind his 800lbs metal encased body into you the entire time, and you will get the quest reward for completing the quest...... 

BUT:

You STILL can't get SH to finally trigger, as every time you now talk to Danse it's "Come join my metal body grind club!" (basically the BoS vanilla recruitment speech) as the only options...... So you are basically FORCED to join the BoS to get SH to fire.... And even then, Danse will still body grind you forever from that point on... 

Tried the debug command to stop approches... nana... Danse still follows me everywhere, trying to now recruit me int he the BoS... 

Tried uninstialling SH... nana... danse will appearantly now follow you forever, body grinding up against you, trying to get you to join the BoS... (probably just to "service" the crew... have you SEEN the way he grinds up against my character?!?!)

So far, the ONLY thing that works... Sim settlements executioner perk....

(I TOLD him to respect my person space...) 

Lol. Thanks for the laugh. I think some script might've gotten corrupted or something, especially if the debug functions aren't working. Maybe you upgraded while the mod's approach was in progress? There is nothing inherently different about Danse - mod doesn't treat him any differently.

Speaking of Danse, for some reason, Danse isn't part of the generic BoS faction, so he will still harass you even if you turned BoS off. Not sure why certain NPCs are in generic BoS faction while others are not. 

Try clean save of SH. I think that should straighten things out.

On 12/19/2019 at 12:19 AM, 008zulu said:

Would it be possible to add in a feature that restores Esteem when a quest is completed?

I dont think you can "listen" for quests being completed. You can attach a script to a particular quest, but that would mean I have to do it for every quest out there. And quests from mods will still not work. It's not worth the effort IMO.

Completing quests give you exp. So you'll still gain self esteem from it. You just wont be able to make it relatively greater than exp from doing other things.

On 12/19/2019 at 1:23 AM, sammythesquirrel said:

can we get a setting to increase lust instead if the player is a slut or an exhibitionist 

Lust isn't something that's tracked by Sex Attributes. So far, I haven't felt the need to add it, yet. If someone can make a strong case for it, then maybe I'll think about it.

1 hour ago, twistedtrebla said:

Lust isn't something that's tracked by Sex Attributes. So far, I haven't felt the need to add it, yet. If someone can make a strong case for it, then maybe I'll think about it.

You can use MCG lust without making a new one. It's easy to add integration thanks to a straightforward API and instructions. In case you're interested to make popular mods communicating to each other.

In that modders guide is also explained how to add a sort of victim parameter to AAF animation and how to retrieve that info from AAF events. Egoballistic mods, MCG and Raider pet already are using that standard and RSE 2 will add it in the next updates. A mod like yours that add post sex consequences could surely make great use of it if you aren't already using it, just make sure you use the LL_FourPlay.psc function to split the meta string into an array because major mods like Violate, SEU and MCG send a string composed by many words as setting.meta not only the word used to emulate the victim parameter.

34 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

it doesn't necessarily need to be lust could be what ever you want to call it so long as it represents Stockholm or exhibitionism both of which are potential outcomes for prolonged exposure to kinds of situations the pcs can get into if they are not careful and both have consequences that are much harder to get rid of

1 hour ago, twistedtrebla said:

I dont think you can "listen" for quests being completed

You can and it's easy. Anghelos does this in MCG since four play without attaching scripts to quests or modifying them in any way. There is a function to retrieve some vanilla stats, among those stats there is the number of quests currently completed

[  https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=QueryStat_-_Game ]. You can then register for when a stat reach a particular number, in your case number of quests completed retrieved on mod start +1, an event is fired, you catch it then you do your code then register for that quest stat + 1 again. [https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=RegisterForTrackedStatsEvent_-_ScriptObject ]

So basically you can catch an event everytime a quest is completed. Anghelos uses this to give sexual rewards on quests completed and in some social interaction dialogues during a date, when trying to impress npcs with the number of quests done by the player.

All these great idea.  Lust is also tracked in AAF STATS though not sure actually used.

And I am personally waiting for a harasser of sorts to fully utilize the shock collar on the pc with a npc armed with the trigger. 

I see violate let's you get the shock/throbbing collar but besides looks, I havent seen implementation of kharos work to its fullest.

The "wrong answer" or "time for the butterfly come find me" or "where's the party favor better buzz her"....

Lol

John