1 hour ago, MainMansrevenge said:

Absolutely love what you've done with the Attributes and Harassment mod. Love the new updates! 

I'm not sure this is even an issue, so I just want to clarify that it's working right: I had a Diamond City guard blackmail my character, and forced her to put on several devious devices. When the session was over, I expected to find her bound. Yet, After he had his way, I received the picture, and no restraints were on me. (Yes I have DD properly installed) Is this normal? or was she suppose to be bound afterward?

58 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

If in Sex harrasment MCM settings DD chance not 100% he say to bound you but really not bound. There is no different dialogs for that. Otherwise you can test work dd devices or not - set chance to 100% and then run test mode from MCM settings. If after that dd not appear then you have mods conflicts or wrong load order. Or any other error.

Actually if you dont have DD, or set the DD chance for blackmail to <100%, and the non-DD one rolls, the dialogue will be different. The NPC will just ask for sex, and nothing else. 
If the dialogue had your player put on DD, but nothing actually got put on, theres something wrong.

To clarify, I assume the DD never got put on in the first place? (didn't see DD during sex). The most common mistake is not having Roggvir's DD manager installed. If you do have it installed, then it must be some form of installation issue. Which Roggvir's DD manager version are you running?

This sounds like a fun mod to integrate, so I've installed it and the required extra but when I test the approaches nothing happens after the initial dialogue for dom approaches. My character just stands around after being told to get naked, I waited for the mod to and then did so manually and nothing.. I'm now unable to move at all, so something should be happening but the dom has just wandered off.

Blackmail works for being dressed in devices, so I'm wondering if it's just a sex scene not being triggered?

Right, this is purely a minor test for anybody who's willing to give it a go. I'd be super happy if someone could test it.

The dialogue edits and changes covers only the Fan Approaches. Nothing else has been edited in this esp.

Again, only the FAN APPROACH has been edited.

1) Do not use this on a main save, only a test save.

2) Copy your original Sexual Harrassment esp and keep it safe in another folder as a backup.

3) Copy and paste this modified esp over the original esp in your Data folder.

4) Test it.

5) Tell me what you think.

6) Copy and paste the backup esp over the edited esp to return everything back to normal.

https://mega.nz/#!ay5lECYK!qNDwwMO3vkOHxh3ES2ammRDSrh2s6Dy0tkKZcsQ4iME

If people like these dialogue edits, and Twisted approves, I'll continue. I don't want to step on anybody's toes. So Twisted's opinion on this decides whether I carry on with this or not. I'd love to finish it off and send the final result to Twisted for proper implementation.

21 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

If the dialogue had your player put on DD, but nothing actually got put on, theres something wrong.

Ok i have old Sex Harassment version 1.1.0. Because of my F4 is old. And i decide not update F4 because most of my lovely mods can stop working. And newest version of Harrasment not work on  that F4 version. Later i decide to take off that mod because of: 1) it damages other dd quests by force taking off dd items (most important) (i have dd protect xml file from aaf but it's not help) 2) Annoying thing when your own settlers demand dom when you try rebuild Sanctuary. But when i run this mod and have dd rog item manager: dialogue always be same but sometimes dd items goes on but sometimes not. The same with real handcuffs in blackmail. It say to put on handcuffs but it's end without handcuffs. The next time i got the same dialogue but handcuffs on right place. I thought that in last version that cosmetics changes not appear and dialogues the same as in version 1.1.0. Sorry if i'm wrong and for you getting in trouble about mention old version of your work.

18 hours ago, Tr_veller said:

Blackmail works for being dressed in devices, so I'm wondering if it's just a sex scene not being triggered?

Seems you have problem with AAF: this mod enter in endless loop if AAF not initialized correctly. Try play AAF sex scenes by pressing Home button - if there no video then you have wrong AAf installation. Or mod load order or mods conflict.

On 1/5/2020 at 4:45 AM, twistedtrebla said:

Actually if you dont have DD, or set the DD chance for blackmail to <100%, and the non-DD one rolls, the dialogue will be different. The NPC will just ask for sex, and nothing else. 

To clarify, I assume the DD never got put on in the first place? (didn't see DD during sex). The most common mistake is not having Roggvir's DD manager installed. If you do have it installed, then it must be some form of installation issue. Which Roggvir's DD manager version are you running?

I have DD installed although they are set to go on after the deed. I do NOT however have Roggvir's DD manager installed at all. I simply didn't see the need for it till now.

For the record, the Real handcuffs mod is working fine.

I've been trying this mod out for a little bit and I keep getting these two problems very frequently. Either it will load forever before the animations start, or the animation will never end, both resulting in me needing to load a previous save. I've checked aaf by manually doing an animation and everything works fine there so I'm a bit confused. Does anyone have any ideas?

On 1/8/2020 at 4:25 AM, Genzuo said:

I've been trying this mod out for a little bit and I keep getting these two problems very frequently. Either it will load forever before the animations start, or the animation will never end, both resulting in me needing to load a previous save. I've checked aaf by manually doing an animation and everything works fine there so I'm a bit confused. Does anyone have any ideas?

I am having same problem, except for never ending animation. I have tested AAF with its own menu (Home key). That works just fine, AAF Violate works too and with various load orders tried as well.

It's dependent, Sex Attributes I have installed and after removing Transfer Settlements have a working hud now also. But when ever an animation is called for, the Dom or fan runs too where they came from and my character is stuck on the spot with UI gone and sometimes is stripped, others not. A head scratching issue.

This is installed too a recent new install of FO4 due too new Computer and thus have all recent mod files, all refreshed basically and reason I'm confused. 
I have had an older version of Harassment working on old Computer and loved it then too, so wanted it again, now this?

Those symptoms sound like an animation-specific issue, i.e. the mod selected an animation which is broken in your install (even though your install may work fine in general).  Unfortunately, since the mod seems to turn off the UI, it'll be harder to use the AAF admin view to figure out which animation - or what specific error is causing the never-starting or never-ending anims.

I believe you can still hit the 'home' key and bring up the wizard (it just won't show on screen), and then hit the 'end' key to terminate the busted animation.  At that point, the UI should come back, and you might still be able to switch to the admin view and see what error messages it logged.   Another option is to enable AAF debug logging in AAF_settings.ini.

On 1/10/2020 at 9:54 AM, stobor said:

Those symptoms sound like an animation-specific issue, i.e. the mod selected an animation which is broken in your install

Thank you stobor, I will try what you said about home key and end key.

I did look in errors and they were listed as all mutant named animations and one about licking. 

I do have multiple animation packs installed and that patch too bang them all as last install and last in load order.

I have also used the Google docs help for AAF install in relation too load order for everything, yet can not get an animation too trigger with Harassment mod.

Will keep soldiering on as I so want this too work, Now hypnotist is included .... ^^

5 hours ago, Dibidida said:

Fun mod, but working around settlements the approaches don't make sense. Is there a way to disable settlers from approaching?

In MCM menu look under eligible and turn off Human, or/and Ghouls if you want it on at Diamond City, just turn it back on again.

I am still not able too get it work though. I had this mod working on old computer, AAF works via its own menu. Violate is working. but not this mod :(

Okay new problem. The mod quit working altogether. No settings were changed and no mods added. When I did a debug test someone will approched but the dialouge box will not appear. I don't know if anyone else has had this problem. I've already tried uninstalling the mod clean save, then reinstalling it. Same problem. Unless anyone else has some ideas I'm going to try and just uninstall both harassment and sex attributes and reinstall them

12 minutes ago, MainMansrevenge said:

Okay new problem. The mod quit working altogether. No settings were changed and no mods added. When I did a debug test someone will approched but the dialouge box will not appear. I don't know if anyone else has had this problem. I've already tried uninstalling the mod clean save, then reinstalling it. Same problem. Unless anyone else has some ideas I'm going to try and just uninstall both harassment and sex attributes and reinstall them

UPDATE: I tried reinstalling both mods, clean saving each time. Still no dialouge box pops up. Now I have neither added or changed anything since I installed these mods the first time. So apparently there's a time sensative glitch in the software that makes it stop working right after a time. That's all I've got.

3 hours ago, MainMansrevenge said:

UPDATE: I tried reinstalling both mods, clean saving each time. Still no dialouge box pops up. Now I have neither added or changed anything since I installed these mods the first time. So apparently there's a time sensative glitch in the software that makes it stop working right after a time. That's all I've got.

I can only guess: when you reinstall mod there changes mod load order. And after reinstall mod load order is wrong. You can try find old mod load order to get it working. I got similar problems with other mods not this. Fallout mod system is very unstable. You can try fix load order by special programs like loot, but it can do things worse than you have now.

14 hours ago, MainMansrevenge said:

I've seen Fallout 4's dialogue system go crazy with or without mods. One time, I was trying to talk to the Swatter guy in diamond city, but he would just stare at me and no dialogue would show. I could talk to other NPCs though. Eventually, I gave up talking to him, fast traveled away, and continued playing my game. The next time I came back to diamond city, he was back to normal and would talk to me again.

I'd suggest if the dialogue doesn't show for this mod for whatever reason, just fast travel away and keep playing as usual. The quest (for the approacher) should eventually reset and the mod should heal itself. I've added in fail safes in the script so that if it detects the quest hasnt made progress for long periods of time, it gets reset. I've had some fair share of quirky behavior with this mod. But after fast traveling away and playing the game, the mod picks itself back up and returns to normal again.

In one of my characters I have 5 days of playtime (> 100 hours), and haven't had a situation where the mod was dead in the water completely.

1 hour ago, Jahtoris said:

Question - do you have to have the effects under Attributes set to "on" (for buffs/debuffs) in order to get this mod to work? I have everything set to off in Attributes, and should by stats be approached, but have yet to be even in Diamond City. Thanks.

Nope. The Attribute's effects setting just determines whether or not the mod will apply debuffs on your character. It wont affect your approach chances, or your dialogue outcomes

1 hour ago, twistedtrebla said:

I've seen Fallout 4's dialogue system go crazy with or without mods. One time, I was trying to talk to the Swatter guy in diamond city, but he would just stare at me and no dialogue would show. I could talk to other NPCs though. Eventually, I gave up talking to him, fast traveled away, and continued playing my game. The next time I came back to diamond city, he was back to normal and would talk to me again.

I'd suggest if the dialogue doesn't show for this mod for whatever reason, just fast travel away and keep playing as usual. The quest (for the approacher) should eventually reset and the mod should heal itself. I've added in fail safes in the script so that if it detects the quest hasnt made progress for long periods of time, it gets reset. I've had some fair share of quirky behavior with this mod. But after fast traveling away and playing the game, the mod picks itself back up and returns to normal again.

In one of my characters I have 5 days of playtime (> 100 hours), and haven't had a situation where the mod was dead in the water completely.

Okay I'll try that, honestly, I don't have any better idea. 

5 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Uploaded a new version 1.3.1 that fixes couple of bugs regarding chastity bra and dom approach chance. Clean save not required
No new features for this one. If I have time I'll look into adding an MCM to disable settlers from being approachers 

Yes! I was gonna give a feedback on Settlers approaching player, very unimmersive and disruptive, I got approached by Settlers when using LooksMenu in Settlements, it breaks LooksMenu, approached when using workbench, approached when talking with companions, causing some weird camera glitches. It’s better to auto disable approach when player is NOT in “normal” stance, such as already talking to other NPCs, using workbench, or other things, it can be really disruptive.

EDIT: I still get approached when not naked, no sex reputation, no DD equipped and calling me a "Submissive" type and want to dominate me when my character is actually mildly dominant and it happens quite often.