Added v1.4.0. FYI mod is a bit larger now, due to the addition of lip sync files. I'll also update the main page when I have time.

Changelog:

(Requires SexAttributes 2.3.0 or newer; Clean save not req when updating from 1.2.1 or higher)
- REMOVED: Dom approach. Stupid strangers approaching the player demanding sex was a bit... unrealistic. This was added in the initial days of this mod to explore varying dialogue trees based on player's stats. But now that this mod is a little more fully baked, we have no room for this nonsense anymore!
- NEW: Flirt approach. Now, instead, NPCs will approach the player and try to flirt with the player! for, of course, sex. 
-- Approaching NPCs will ask for sex. Players can either accept and have consensual sex, or refuse, or intimidate. Refusing or intimidating will not cost any willpower, since it's your body, and you obviously have every right to say no!
-- If the player is too aroused (desperate for sex), the refuse and intimidate options will cost willpower. If the player doesnt have enough willpower, then their only choices will be to accept.
-- When refusing, NPCs may try to persuade the player. This is a difficult persuasion, so it should fail most of the time, unless the player is drunk, or highly suggestible
-- When intimidating, if successful, NPCs will walk away. If not successful, then it's the same tree as refuse, where they may try to persuade.
-- When accepting, NPC and player will have consensual sex... usually ?
-- Sometimes, NPCs, without player's consent, may try to put on a devious device on the player! 
-- When this happens, players have 3 options: do nothing, ask to stop (plead), or walk away from sex (resist). Plead costs no willpower, but has a low chance to succeed. The chance to succeed depends on various factors, such as player's arousal, slut-ness, alcohol level, D/s (dominant players have higher chance to succeed while submissives will have harder time). Resist costs willpower, since by now the player has had foreplay and is aroused, but has 100% chance to succeed. Was the NPC only interested in 1 device? Or is he going to put on a lot more? Do you break the mood and call off the sex, or let things play out? Your choice!
-- As you may have guessed, the NPC may stop there, and proceed with consensual sex, or might put on more devices. When the NPC tries to put more, you're given the same 3 options. But this time, resist will cost more willpower, as now you're even more turned on. 
-- In the worst outcome, the NPC may try to bind the player's hands. If the NPC succeeds to do so, he/she will rape the player, and it no longer becomes a consensual sex. 
-- Since the willpower cost for resist option progressively gets more expensive as the player gets more aroused during foreplay, you'll have to decide whether you want to save the willpower and trust the NPC to be nice, or not take any chances and resist early.
-- If you have both DD and RealHandcuffs, it'll randomly choose between the two. If you only have one or the other, whichever is present will be used. If you have neither, the dialogue will still mention devices, but nothing will get equipped. So you'll just have to roleplay/imagine something being equipped.
-- Flirt approaches are more likely to happen if the player is visibly horny (desperate for sex), or intoxicated.
-- The bad outcomes for flirt approaches are also more likely to happen if the player is visibly horny or intoxicated.
- ADDED: Blackmailers now sometimes have a plan B! If you try to intimidate, and would otherwise succeed, they would then tell you their friends will carry out their deed, should something happen to them. So even if your player has the most dominant personality, they won't be able to get away from blackmails all the time (evil grin)
- ADDED: Evil hypnotist outcome now increases player's arousal
- ADDED: Snapping out of hypnosis is more difficult (costs more willpower) if player is intoxicated
- ADDED: Sex approaches are more difficult to resist if player is intoxicated
- ADDED: Sex approach outcome where NPC overpowers the player is more likely if player is intoxicated
- ADDED: MCM setting to remove settlers as eligible NPCs for approach. These are NPCs belonging to your settlements. Note that this is not the same thing as NPCs named "settlers", especially the ones that roam around and havent settled in a settlement yet. The setting is for NPCs that already live in your settlements
- ADDED: Lip syncing for all dialogues!
- CHANGED: Modified some default settings to a more balanced one, I think. Only applicable to fresh install.

Thank you soo much for the update. I love the pick ups. It is nearly perfect for me now. The only thing I would love to see is a 'follow me'-option for these and the unforced submissions. My character just got laid on a table in the Colovian Tap House with half a dozen customers watching :D after saying yes to a pick up line.

5 hours ago, SenseiBlack said:

Cool update.
I'm not using this MOD because it depends on sex attributes.
I wish you had a version without it. It just adds useless complexity to the game play.

I am still impressed by the idiocy of some, who have contributed nothing, to come here and dictate what is useful and what is useless to others. I don't know if it is  a matter of languages, culture, idioticism, or you are horny and everything that has more than two lines of text is "complex" because you just want to jerk off.

Attributes is an essential mod for me and so many others. There is no other mod that modifies the physical and psychic values of the character based on sex, so that the character is not simply a rag doll who fucks everything that moves.

BTW, don't use it.

13 hours ago, SenseiBlack said:

Cool update.
I'm not using this MOD because it depends on sex attributes.
I wish you had a version without it. It just adds useless complexity to the game play.

To each their own ?

For me attributes adds much needed complexity to sex. Without it its just a bunch of shallow animations with no weight to it. 

The core feature of this mod is to take attributes and offer various different outcomes depending on the player’s state. Without it, it’ll be dull and same every time. If youre a hero of the commonwealth, why should your responses be the same as a broken hooker whos got nothing going for them? Taking attributes out would be like asking Tesla to start making combustion vehicles :P. it’s probably never going to happen.

You are, of course, free to take this mod, copy the entire source code, and create a new version of it without the attributes dependency. If you do though, just call it something else so theres no confusion. Seriously i dont mind. You can copy and redistribute with your own flare

13 hours ago, JBpy said:

I am still impressed by the idiocy of some, who have contributed nothing, to come here and dictate what is useful and what is useless to others. I don't know if it is  a matter of languages, culture, idioticism, or you are horny and everything that has more than two lines of text is "complex" because you just want to jerk off.

Attributes is an essential mod for me and so many others. There is no other mod that modifies the physical and psychic values of the character based on sex, so that the character is not simply a rag doll who fucks everything that moves.

BTW, don't use it.

Right tho. I'm installing it just for you.  :wink:

Thanks for the update! I have a suggestion, if you're still taking them. 

What if there is another type of harasser, one that preys on women who are in devious devices and cannot get out of them. These perverted predators also have all the necessary keys to get the damsels in distress out of their predicament, but for a price ... These ruthless rascals will release all their victims' devious devices, but take their payment in the form of ravishing their victims.

I know that Sex Attributes already has a system of getting out these devices, but it is kind of ... mechanical.  This idea is similar to Boston Devious Helper, but more passive. With the Boston Devious Helper, you seek out NPCs to get you out and pay the price, this one will have you passively be approached. 

So, in terms of mechanics, if you think you will have the needed Willpower to break out of your devices, you could turn down the harasser. But if you don't think you have the Willpower to break free, then submit to having sex with the harasser and be free of the devices, but you lose Willpower, Spirit, and slide further down to being submissive and become more slutty. 

What do you think?

@twistedtrebla
With the recent updates, I'll have to give this and Attributes a go.

One of the main 'sticking points' I've had in considering them previously has been the Dom approaches, and the addition of some aspects of the 'Flirt' approach are certainly appealing and make things seem a bit less 'mechanical' than I'd expected. The SA changes along with this [Trauma, Coping/Intoxication & Arousal] seem like a nicely fitting, well thought out approach.

Also seconding Tanglin's idea, a method of approach almost inverse to the Blackmail one, perhaps a bit rarer or only after X time in Y number of DD's, would certainly be a welcome addition.
Some nice work thus far, and well done sticking to it for over two years, now. I struggle to stick to ideas for longer than a week :P

I am still having two problems with Sexual Harassment. My version is 3.1. I am using a controller if it matters. Twistedrebla pointed me to a post AAF up to date Setup which I followed I thought to the letter. I am using AAF version 121.  Now for the problems.

1. A  NPC approaches and there is no conversation from him. The player has dialog but the NPC doesn't. I have to guess if he is a hypnotist or a fan or a blackmailer.

I don't mind that as much as problem two.

2. No action, everybody just stands there.  And then the NPC walks away and the player cannot move. I have waited up  to three minutes with nothing. I have to quit the game.

So maybe it is in my load order. I use Loot for that. I started the game and clicked on "mods" then went to load order so here is my load order starting at the top.  If anyone sees a problem could you tell me where the misplaced item should go. I think that Sexual Harassment is a great mod and I want to use it. Sorry for the long list.

AAF.esm

Tbos Body 2 Looks menu.esl

TBOS riader normal fix male.esl

XDI.esm

Cheat room

AAF spectators

Atomic Lust.esp

Savage Cabbage animations

Death Claw nude ( don't know why I have that)

AAF four play animations Crazy

FO4 animations by Leito

FO4 Leito voice fix.esp

AAF Gray Animations

Farelle Animation Vadermania AAF anims

AAF violate feral animations

Animated Fannies

Cheaters Den

Cheat terminal

RXL bp 70 animations

Special loot root cellar

Looks menu

Snino poses.esp

nude rads

Sex appearl framework

FP attributes Hud

real handcuffs.esp

Real hand cuffs converts

Eyes of beauty

Eyes of eauty looking

Eyes of beauty (not a duplicate, different sizes)

Azar pontail hairdo

Looksmenu custom

KS hiardo

CBBE 

Unlimited Resources Shipment

Strong Dogmeat

Really unlimited carryweight

PC freecrafter

FP violate (not sure why this was there see below)

Cheat Chest

FP attributes (sex attributes will not work without this)

FP Sexual Harassment (Sexual harassment will not work without this)

Grayusers BP animations

AFF prositution

AAF violate ( this is what I meant)

Cheat bags outside vault

AAF_SEU

Whew that is in. 

I wonder if AAF.esm is in the wrong order but I trusted Loot.

Thanks.

13 hours ago, Tanglin said:

Thanks for the update! I have a suggestion, if you're still taking them. 

What if there is another type of harasser, one that preys on women who are in devious devices and cannot get out of them. These perverted predators also have all the necessary keys to get the damsels in distress out of their predicament, but for a price ... These ruthless rascals will release all their victims' devious devices, but take their payment in the form of ravishing their victims.

I know that Sex Attributes already has a system of getting out these devices, but it is kind of ... mechanical.  This idea is similar to Boston Devious Helper, but more passive. With the Boston Devious Helper, you seek out NPCs to get you out and pay the price, this one will have you passively be approached. 

So, in terms of mechanics, if you think you will have the needed Willpower to break out of your devices, you could turn down the harasser. But if you don't think you have the Willpower to break free, then submit to having sex with the harasser and be free of the devices, but you lose Willpower, Spirit, and slide further down to being submissive and become more slutty. 

What do you think?

Hmm interesting. I have something similar now, where NPCs will approach the player if the player is considered "vulnerable" or "helpless" from wearing too many DD and unable to defend herself. But not the part where the NPC agrees to unlock in exchange for sex. If anything, the NPC may put on more devices ?. The dialogue tree is the same as Sex Approach, so it's kind of bundled with being naked.

I like the idea. I suppose I could have a dedicated approach scenario for DD, and depending on the NPC, the NPC may choose to set the player free for sex, or the NPC may just take it by force. 

Hi, I ran into an issue pretty consistently, and I thought I'd ask for some help. I might just be missing some animations. :)

When someone flirts with me, I agree with them ("show me what you got, stud"). If this is a normal sex scene, then it's fine, and it animates and completes normally. However, if they go down the chain of attaching DD items like collar, gag and then cuffs, then we get the issue. The DD items render fine, but in the end, there is no animation played. The approacher leaves, and I have no control over my character. Am I missing an animation set? Is there a solution to this?

Thanks!

5 hours ago, AcacGames said:

Hi, I ran into an issue pretty consistently, and I thought I'd ask for some help. I might just be missing some animations. :)

When someone flirts with me, I agree with them ("show me what you got, stud"). If this is a normal sex scene, then it's fine, and it animates and completes normally. However, if they go down the chain of attaching DD items like collar, gag and then cuffs, then we get the issue. The DD items render fine, but in the end, there is no animation played. The approacher leaves, and I have no control over my character. Am I missing an animation set? Is there a solution to this?

Thanks!

I get the opposite, if we go down the DD line then, I get sex but no devices. It seems you get one bit of fun or the other 

9 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Hmm interesting. I have something similar now, where NPCs will approach the player if the player is considered "vulnerable" or "helpless" from wearing too many DD and unable to defend herself. But not the part where the NPC agrees to unlock in exchange for sex. If anything, the NPC may put on more devices ?. The dialogue tree is the same as Sex Approach, so it's kind of bundled with being naked.

I like the idea. I suppose I could have a dedicated approach scenario for DD, and depending on the NPC, the NPC may choose to set the player free for sex, or the NPC may just take it by force. 

Glad you like the idea! 

Amazing mods.  Truly.

Tweak for a smoother playthrough.  I turned down the potential for a blackmail approach and turned up the reputation decay to max in order to compensate for high reputation damage from a turned down blackmail approach.  

For some reason, at least on my playthrough, giving into a vulnerability approach (DD driven) unlocks a DD item (which is great!).  Had to put it back on again, manipulate the locks, and remove it to fully remove the constraint effect though.

Idea:  a celebrity exhibitionist rating driven by your excellent combat strip mod? 

Driving a new type of approach:  people who want to see parts of you naked or if you refuse, steal a item of clothing and won't give it back w/o a negotiation.   

"My friends saw you naked during your last fight and said your ass was absolutely amazing." 

Reply: "Thanks, I guess."   

"Your welcome.  Well, I have to see it.  Now, show it to me and give it a wiggle." 

Reply: "No, get lost creep."

"I'll take a look myself then."   Steal item.  

"Give that back"

"No, not without a wiggle.  Turn around around and shake your ass."

"Alright, but give it back when I do"

A twerking pose mod would be amazing here.  

Escalation branches possible.

Idea:  Grope approach.  Triggered by high reputation.   Might not even need to see who did it (just need to be in proximity).   Kind of atmospheric.

Types:  Simple (a pinch, squeeze, +comment, etc.) or complex:

'You feel a hand sliding between the cheeks of your ass.  Less than a second later, you feel a finger inside your ass.'  

Reply:  'You are caught off guard, frozen'

'The finger pushes deeper and an arm wraps around your waist from behind.'

Reply:  'You try to turn, but you are held in place by the arm.'

'The finger is removed from your ass, but the hand slides lower.  You feel fingers inside your pussy.'

Reply: 'You start to struggle.  Pushing at the arm around your waist.  The arm wraps tighter.'

'The fingers are followed by an entire hand.  Plunging deep into your body.  The humiliation of it is overwhelming.'

Reply: 'With a surge of strength, you tear the arm from your waist and break free."

Slap/stumble animation.  

3 hours ago, blackoperations said:

Idea:  Grope approach.  Triggered by high reputation.   Might not even need to see who did it (just need to be in proximity).   Kind of atmospheric.

Types:  Simple (a pinch, squeeze, +comment, etc.) or complex:

'You feel a hand sliding between the cheeks of your ass.  Less than a second later, you feel a finger inside your ass.'  

Reply:  'You are caught off guard, frozen'

'The finger pushes deeper and an arm wraps around your waist from behind.'

Reply:  'You try to turn, but you are held in place by the arm.'

'The finger is removed from your ass, but the hand slides lower.  You feel fingers inside your pussy.'

Reply: 'You start to struggle.  Pushing at the arm around your waist.  The arm wraps tighter.'

'The fingers are followed by an entire hand.  Plunging deep into your body.  The humiliation of it is overwhelming.'

Reply: 'With a surge of strength, you tear the arm from your waist and break free."

Slap/stumble animation.  

You know, ive been wanting to do a grope one for the longest time. No dialogue. Groper just creeps up to the player from behind and starts touching. At first, the player is not sure if its an accidental bump or intentional. But as time goes on, it becomes more aggressive. The player can try to fight it off (with a chance to succeed), or gather all her strength and kick the groper in the balls, breaking free. But since the groper is rubbing the players pussy, it becomes harder to fight off the longer this plays out. If the groper eventually makes the player orgasm, he wins, and the player has no strength left to fight back and just gets raped. 

But to make something like that happen, id need animations, since i think having a text box that just narrates everything is going to get old quick. And thats where im stuck, because i have no idea how to do animations. So its been sitting in the idea box for a while ?

1 hour ago, twistedtrebla said:

You know, ive been wanting to do a grope one for the longest time. No dialogue. Groper just creeps up to the player from behind and starts touching. At first, the player is not sure if its an accidental bump or intentional. But as time goes on, it becomes more aggressive. The player can try to fight it off (with a chance to succeed), or gather all her strength and kick the groper in the balls, breaking free. But since the groper is rubbing the players pussy, it becomes harder to fight off the longer this plays out. If the groper eventually makes the player orgasm, he wins, and the player has no strength left to fight back and just gets raped. 

But to make something like that happen, id need animations, since i think having a text box that just narrates everything is going to get old quick. And thats where im stuck, because i have no idea how to do animations. So its been sitting in the idea box for a while ?

While not everything, there is the caught animation of one person behind holding your throat. 

Very small bug fix version.

v1.4.1

(Requires SexAttributes 2.3.0 or newer; Clean save not req when updating from 1.2.1 or higher)

-FIXED: Fixed a bug where rejecting flirt approaches while being desperate for sex wasn't properly reducing willpower.

-ADDED: "Reset all approaches" in debug MCM menu should unfreeze the player. Can be used to return control if for some reason AAF sex scene never fired and player is stuck in a frozen state

After an event, my character has a clone standing where I was, and when I walk around the controls seem to randomise (forward goes right, I move the view and then it means I'm walking backwards, etc), also I can't access my inventory, and using any kind of bench, bed or save function is disabled.

On 4/5/2020 at 11:54 AM, twistedtrebla said:

There's a Skyrim mod with animations that does exactly this, almost to the letter.  Look for factoryclose's Horrible Harassment

Problem I'm having...

I am not using Devious Devices, as it never really works the way I want it to.  But FLIRT with Devious Devices all turned off, or set to zero. Comes up with equipping dialogue pop-ups, with the player character sometimes being frozen in place, unable to move. Until the next sexual harassment fires up, I have nakedness turned on, so it doesn't take long.

With not using Devious Devices, not having it installed, nothing is equippped... But it can freeze the player character in place.

I turned off Flirt, for now.

Feature Request... Devious Devices MCM section

- Softcore      only Collars, Boots, Corsets.                                Light stuff, that has almost no impact on game.

- Light           +Gags, Piercings, Shibari.                                    Light bondage items, nothing that stops the game.

- Full              All stuff.

- Escape options

- Chance to open locks after Flirt.                                Flirting, may open random percentage of locked items.

- Timed locks only.                                                       Opens after set amount of time.

Just some ideas, if you don't like them. Or they are too much trouble, then just ignore this post... :)

After some time, I got AAF to fire with animations and no more freezing as of yet. (fingers crossed).  But I am still having trouble with only getting one side of the conversation and that is the players side. Anyone else have this problem and how to fix it?  I have to guess what the NPC is saying.  His part of the conversation is not showing up.