Posted (edited)

I'm having an issue with the DD integration. I've tried both the most recent DD mod and the RC8 version, and I have Rogg's DD manager, but they won't work. DD approaches never trigger unless manually selected through the debug menu, unlocks don't work, and it never adds DD items when it says it has (from notification or dialogue, like during the date). Anyone have any idea why this may be? Tattoos and everything else works exactly as it should.

EDIT: DD integration works with every other relevant mod I have installed (AAF Violate, etc). Real Handcuffs work through SH, but no other DD. 

Edited by pussnboots
4 hours ago, LoneAngel said:

I don't know if this has been asked but is it possible to reverse the body changes from the bimbo serum and is it possible to apply the serum to companions?

Body changes from Bimbo Serum will wear off when the serum does, you just need to go long enough without having sex.

Apply to companions? No, not as far as I know.

So whenever the mod attempts an approach, no dialogue appears from the NPC except the last line they say before the actors line up and the animation plays. And then nothing happens -- the approacher just walks away while my character is stuck in place and i end up having to debug reset to move again.

I don't believe it's an issue with AAF. I've messed with the AAF menu (the HOME key) and managed to cycle through various animations with no issues, and AAF violate runs just fine since it plays animations without issue. I'm not sure why Harassment isn't working fine.

byhf.PNG

Posted (edited)
On 4/24/2024 at 5:58 PM, Slorm said:

Bug Report (by the looks of it - not sure it's intended)

I ran into an issue with the naked check which I currently have set to the following:

Reveal hidden contents

SHArmour.jpg.05a59f0efba4c50812571c64b1183650.jpg

This has always worked well so far until today when I ran into a bodysuit that gave a problem.

The suit is set at slot 36 (index 6) so initially I tried setting it to slot 33 in xEdit, which unfortunately caused my body to disappear. I then tried setting it to slots 38 and 57 (index 8 and 27) and tested. My body appears again again but the naked check only picks up one slot (in this case 38 for chest). I tested then with just slot 57 which was picked up for groin but obviously without 38 still fails the check.

Basically there seems to be a bug where if a garment with multiple slots set only the first is picked up. That is as in this case the chest slot check picks up slot 38 but the groin check doesn't pick up slot 57 indicating that when it checks it only checks the first slot it encounters rather than checking them all for a garment.

As a final test I set it solely to slot 57 and predictably the groin check picks it up, so the issue is with the checks not handling multiple slots per item.

Not sure why slot 33 alone causes a problem on that garment, unfortunately beyond changing slots to rationalise clothes (armo and arma) it's not an area I know much about.

I have encountered the same issue, at first I thought it didnt matter which slots I picked none of them worked but then I came across this so I decided to test it, I was wearing a bodysuit from vtaw which uses multi slots so I changed to two seperate parts and it works now, so yeah not sure if its a bug or not but its definetly a thing.

Edited by Yasukaze89
On 5/9/2024 at 2:25 PM, dirsirvan said:

So whenever the mod attempts an approach, no dialogue appears from the NPC except the last line they say before the actors line up and the animation plays. And then nothing happens -- the approacher just walks away while my character is stuck in place and i end up having to debug reset to move again.

I don't believe it's an issue with AAF. I've messed with the AAF menu (the HOME key) and managed to cycle through various animations with no issues, and AAF violate runs just fine since it plays animations without issue. I'm not sure why Harassment isn't working fine.

byhf.PNG

MO is giving you a warning about AAF (the red triangle) meaning there is an issue that needs to be resolved.

it also has a warning on the Buffout NG mod so that also needs to be resolved.

once you solve this issue make sure you are using the latest version of SH (1.19.4 iirc) and try without extra patches.

once that is working you can add patches (gender neutral) back in, and retest to see if SH still works properly.

the only interaction that ever happens is them slapping my ass and then no matter what i choose it never leads to anything, when they ask "do you want to see me do it again" it only gives the 3 bottom options all of which makes them walk away, i am nude 

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, coolman2384 said:

the only interaction that ever happens is them slapping my ass and then no matter what i choose it never leads to anything, when they ask "do you want to see me do it again" it only gives the 3 bottom options all of which makes them walk away, i am nude 

Seems like there a number of peeps facing this issue. I am starting to think the recent new GEN update fk this up, even if you roll back.

Edited by tango67
Add details
1 hour ago, coolman2384 said:

Wow. So much info to help. Try again later.

2 hours ago, coolman2384 said:

The ass slapping doesn't lead to anything.

It's flavor.

5 hours ago, coolman2384 said:

ok, thank you is there any way to make another scene happen or do i just have to get lucky?

some info

SH MCM - debug page - several options to force an approach

the mod assigns a morality (1 evil, 2 neutral, 3 good) to every npc which combined with the confidence (from 1 [low] to 100 [high]) 

determines what an npc will try to do at times.

to change these you can use console commands

click on npc (with console open so you get their name highlighted)

setav fpsh_morality 1(or 2 or 3)

setav fpsh_confidence xx(1 to 99)

basically the more evil/confident the npc is the more stuff they will try (how people see you matters too).

the higher the npcs confidence the more likely it is they will approach and try to do things to you.

what approaches (if any) an npc will try is determined by a combination of your reputation, current circumstances, surroundings, and the npcs

confidence and morality.

you can check your reputation in the pip-boy (stats section, current effects and/or perks tab - which perks you have).

On 5/10/2024 at 6:25 AM, dirsirvan said:

byhf.PNG

Reinstall the zex - zaz files and anything associated with it (OCBPC) etc. I spent too much time looking into the animations files, when in fact the problem lies with the zex installation. Try it and see.

First off, I love this mod, but is there a way to change it so certain NPC's (Quest NPC's etc) that know you personally don't harass you? I just did the first quest with Danse and it was weird that every minute he wanted sex lol. I'd rather keep it for random NPC's, rather than named ones. If anyone has an answer please let me know.

4 hours ago, MDav1699 said:

is there a way to change it so certain NPC's (Quest NPC's etc) that know you personally don't harass you?

You can block your companion as I remember. 

If you have CK, you could try adding in an extra check for harrassers of ca_affinity. No experience with the latest CK myself. 

Where potentialharrasser.getav ca_affinity < 250 or something similar?

So even if they are not your current companion, they will still remember they are your friend. 

7 hours ago, MDav1699 said:

First off, I love this mod, but is there a way to change it so certain NPC's (Quest NPC's etc) that know you personally don't harass you? I just did the first quest with Danse and it was weird that every minute he wanted sex lol. I'd rather keep it for random NPC's, rather than named ones. If anyone has an answer please let me know.

From the OP

Open console and left click on the NPC. Then type in the following and press enter:
setav fpsh_noteligible 1

or If you have the NPC's reference ID:
referenceID.setav fpsh_noteligible 1

Named NPC's behave a bit differently so even if you exclude BoS from approaches, Danse and Rhys need to be set manually. I'd also recommend doing this for Drummer Boy at the Railroad

On 5/12/2024 at 5:22 AM, IBAGadget said:

The ass slapping doesn't lead to anything.

It's flavor.

It might be flavour, but my actress got repeatedly violated by this last night. 😄

Had a standard "bum slap event" that she weakly resisted (as you do), then the assaulter instantly slapped her backside again, but it sort of looped and she seemed to circle around and slapped my soft-locked actresses arse 3 o 4 times (with my actress yelping every time she got a whack) before we got to the resistance text again  - Honestly, it was hilarious and kind of hot.

The bum slaps and massages are my favourite SH events to be honest. I would love to be able to respond "positively" to the bum slap event with some counter flirting or maybe an offer to go somewhere quiet and finish what the "hands-y person" started.

Also, a player option to slap or fondle NPCs/companions to initiate some steamy action would be an amazing edition to this mod.

1 hour ago, Blastik1 said:

I would love to be able to respond "positively" to the bum slap

Nuka Ride has the butt slap arouse the player as she loves that. Which if submissive, should be implemented with SH. imho

I have the effects turned off.

Just like the blackmail approaches should increase the players arousal once reaching slut level.

Seriously.. ya really gonna try to blackmail a mega slut with dirty pics? Get naked and lets get some really nasty 4k versions to distribute!

On 5/12/2024 at 2:04 AM, valcon767 said:

some info

SH MCM - debug page - several options to force an approach

the mod assigns a morality (1 evil, 2 neutral, 3 good) to every npc which combined with the confidence (from 1 [low] to 100 [high]) 

determines what an npc will try to do at times.

to change these you can use console commands

click on npc (with console open so you get their name highlighted)

setav fpsh_morality 1(or 2 or 3)

setav fpsh_confidence xx(1 to 99)

basically the more evil/confident the npc is the more stuff they will try (how people see you matters too).

the higher the npcs confidence the more likely it is they will approach and try to do things to you.

what approaches (if any) an npc will try is determined by a combination of your reputation, current circumstances, surroundings, and the npcs

confidence and morality.

you can check your reputation in the pip-boy (stats section, current effects and/or perks tab - which perks you have).

mcm just straight up isnt working i tried deletiong and redownloading F4SE which didnt work, same with mcm

31 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Nuka Ride has the butt slap arouse the player as she loves that. Which if submissive, should be implemented with SH. imho

I have the effects turned off.

Just like the blackmail approaches should increase the players arousal once reaching slut level.

Seriously.. ya really gonna try to blackmail a mega slut with dirty pics? Get naked and lets get some really nasty 4k versions to distribute!

Ah, just "one more lewd mod" then. :D I appreciate the recommendation and will give it a try.

As for blackmail, I either intimidate them, or if that fails I follow them somewhere quiet/out of town and play "the most dangerous game..." 😜

Cheers!

9 hours ago, coolman2384 said:

mcm just straight up isnt working i tried deletiong and redownloading F4SE which didnt work, same with mcm

hmm could be a version issue

F4SE and MCM need to be for the version of the game you are playing.

check which version of FO4 you are running -  fallout 1.10.163 is pre update and 1.10.984 is post update.

you will have to check the individual mod pages to see if the version of the mod you have installed is for the version of FO4 you are running.

the update broke a lot of mods, and while some have versions for the update not all mods do yet.

Some bugs with (11/18/2023) 1.19.4:

• Sometimes a 'approacher' will follow via fast travel (in one case, Diamond City to Murkwater Construction Site!) (NOTE: This happens extremely rarely)
  • Sometimes the delay between approaches doesn't seem to work.   Creepy guy will approach my character with a flirt, my character refuses.  A minute later, the same guy and usually the same pitch (flirt).  

Wishlist:

• Would really like the text to be gender neutral or have a different set for female npcs.  (There was a mod for this but it hasn't been updated for a really long time)
  • I'd like to see this integrate with Sex Attributes Framework more directly, i.e. if you have your character agree, ensure it's treated as consent  etc.