3 hours ago, Tixotus said:

I am trying to install 1.3.1. In the list I put almost to the bottom. Version F4 1.10.138.0

С этой версии работает только Sex Harassment 1.0.0 не выше. Та версия где первые появилась госпожа. Sex attributes тоже поcледная не работает. Точнее могу сказать дома, у меня такая же версия Ф4. У меня архив этой версии есть, хотя от мода отказался, слишком много конфликтов с моими любимыми модами. Могу поделится архивом)

With this version Fallout 4 works Sex Harassment version 1.0.0. In that version fist time shows up Mistress. Sex attributes too not work last version. What version works i don't remember can see home - I have the same version F4. I have that version of mod can share if need) I have this mod but in uninstall status because too many conflicts with my favorite mods.

25 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

С этой версии работает только сексуальные домогательства 1.0.0 не выше. Та версия где первые появилась госпожа. Половые атрибуты тоже поcледная не работает. Точнее могу сказать дома, у меня такая же версия Ф4. У меня есть архив с этой версией. Могу поделится архивом)

С этой версией Fallout 4 работает Sex Haraception версия 1.0.0. В этой версии впервые появляется Хозяйка. Половые атрибуты тоже не работают в последней версии. Какая версия работает, я не помню, вижу дома - у меня та же версия F4. У меня эта версия мода может поделиться, если нужно) У меня есть этот мод, но в состоянии удаления, потому что слишком много конфликтов с моими любимыми модами.

I would be very grateful if you share! Well, I have a difficult situation with updating the game. I have tuned mods that work well only with this version of the game, but will not work with a newer one.

On 1/27/2020 at 7:03 AM, twistedtrebla said:

Oh, yea, that's "intended". The mod currently doesnt check the NPC gender, and just assumes they're all men (and female player). It's possible to check gender and have different dialogues. I just havent gotten to doing it.

That's cool, just need no Settler approach option, getting really disruptive and un-immersive. ?

Ran into a problem between this mod and Just Business.  I was approached by a slave from that mod, but that mods dialogue took precedence, so I couldn't get him to stop following me.  The debug option of Stop All Approaches didn't work.  So I reloaded a save and disabled approaches when I went to that settlement.  Normally this wouldn't be a problem because I usually only enslave women, but this guy I was using as a supply runner between two settlements. 

9 hours ago, Tixotus said:

Well

Sorry Sex Harassment 1.1.0 (with mistress) and Sex attributes 2.00 and Sex attributes HUD 2.0.0. is last one with work with that version.

Need F4SE 0.6.17. If you want use dd items need Rogs:dd item manager. Those  i think can download in internet others are in attachment.

And need very strict mod load order to force all this work)

SexHarassment1.1.0.zip SexAttributesHUD2.0.0.zip SexAttributes2.0.0.zip

• 3 weeks later...

Yo. I got to be real with you guys. Rape shouldn't happen if a "fan" pulls a Bill Cosby on me and I have a follower with a gun. I'm thinking that the way to solve this issue is to you black out like normal and then chosen at random the fan or your follower wins. 

Follower Wins = Fan Wine boost, no rape from the fan + a reroll of your follower taking advantage of the situation only if followers are allow to in the MCM.

Fan Wins = Drugged Fan Wine boost [+2E, -2P], rape from the fan + the possibility the fan may also rape your follower.

Compatibility with AAF Violate is a good idea as well so you have the chance to be kidnaped!

Good mod by the way I'm enjoying it.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been getting random crashes since the most recent AAF/F4SE/Looksmenu updates. I turned on papyrus and found this just 10ths of a second before the crashes: (actually this happened with "OnAnimationStop()" and for array index 2 as well.

[FPSH_Player (3C000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnAnimationStart() - "<unknown file>" Line ?
[03/10/2020 - 07:01:43AM] error: Array index 3 is out of range (0-1)

As I have hacked the shit out of every version of your mod I looked up In the FPSH_Main quest and it appears that array index 2 is "HumanRace" and array index 3 is  "humanracesubgraphdata". 

Well Looks menu alters "HumanRace" so I made a patch using fpsh_main and "humanrace" from looks menu and the array index 2 error went away. So success?  Also in a couple of tests no crashes so far.

However, I use "GirlyAnimation", which alters humanracesubgraphdata.  My patch trick didn't work for that.

I really want to fix this myself! Can you tell me if I'm on the right track or explain the array indices?

13 hours ago, dapood said:

However, I use "GirlyAnimation", which alters humanracesubgraphdata.  My patch trick didn't work for that.

Interesting. I'm using Harassment and Girly Animation together, and have also been seeing some random CTDs in recent weeks (usually strikes at reload, particularly just after player death though sometimes also when I manually load a save from the pause menu while already playing).

I just logged this error in it's entirety. This was after an AAF scene that didn't involve FPSH. Also I always get this sound effect shift like my character is momentarily under water.  It comes about 6-9 seconds after the scene ends - after aaf has re-equipped everybody.

"    [FPSH_Player (66000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnAnimationStart() - "<unknown file>" Line ?
[03/13/2020 - 07:44:04PM] error: Array index 3 is out of range (0-1)
stack:
    [FPSH_Player (66000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnAnimationStart() - "<unknown file>" Line ?
[03/13/2020 - 07:45:10PM] error: Array index 2 is out of range (0-1)
stack:
    [FPSH_Player (66000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnAnimationStop() - "<unknown file>" Line ?
[03/13/2020 - 07:45:10PM] error: Array index 3 is out of range (0-1)
stack:
    [FPSH_Player (66000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnAnimationStop() - "<unknown file>" Line ?
[03/13/2020 - 07:45:10PM] error: Cannot call EnablePlayerControls() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [FPSH_Player (66000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.EnableControls() - "<unknown file>" Line ?
[03/13/2020 - 07:45:10PM] error: Cannot call Delete() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [FPSH_Player (66000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.EnableControls() - "<unknown file>" Line ?
    [FPSH_Player (66000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnAnimationStop() - "<unknown file>" Line ?"

Anyway - if anyone else wants to look at their papyrus log and see if this happens for you, I'd appreciate it.

Or - If you get that weird underwater sound shift let me know.

9 hours ago, dapood said:

Anyway - if anyone else wants to look at their papyrus log and see if this happens for you, I'd appreciate it.

The error you are seeing is normal, everyone gets it.  It is happening because of this code:

Event AAF:AAF_API.OnAnimationStop(AAF:AAF_API akSender, Var[] akArgs)
    Actor[] actors = Utility.VarToVarArray(akArgs[1]) as Actor[]
    Actor Actor0 = actors[0] as Actor
    Actor Actor1 = actors[1] as Actor
    Actor Actor2 = actors[2] as Actor
    Actor Actor3 = actors[3] as Actor

If there are only 2 actors, then the actors[] array will only have 2 elements, and actor[2] and actor[3] won't exist.  So the assignments will result in error: Array index 2/3 is out of range (0-1)

I don't like seeing Papyrus errors either, but this is harmless.  You see it on every AAF call whether from FPSH or another mod, because FPSH listens for all OnAnimationStop events and checks whether it needs to react to them.

I modified my copy to get rid of the errors.  There is no need for the assignments above, as the code can work with the actor array elements directly:

Spoiler

Event AAF:AAF_API.OnAnimationStart(AAF:AAF_API akSender, Var[] akArgs)

if actors.Find(PlayerRef)
		sexInProgress = true
		StopAllQuests()
	Else
		; Sex did not involve player
		return
	Endif
endEvent

if actors.Find(PlayerREF)
		EnableControls()

sexInProgress = false
		StopAllQuests()

; Find actor that is not player
		Actor nonPlayerActor
		if actors[0] == PlayerRef
			nonPlayerActor = actors[1]
		else
			nonPlayerActor = actors[0]
		endif
		Race actorRace = nonPlayerActor.GetRace()
		CheckActorTypeAndIncrementSexContent(actorRace)

if postDrinkRape == 1
			postDrinkRape = 0

Game.FadeOutGame(true, true, 4.0, 1.0, true)

Utility.wait(4)

Game.FadeOutGame(false, true, 4.0, 1.0)

FPSH_PostDrinkRapeMessage.Show()
		endif
	Else
		return
	Endif
EndEvent

Also, if you set bLoadDebugInformation=1 in the [Papyrus] section of your Fallout4Custom.ini file, you'll get line numbers and file names instead of "<unknown file>" Line ?

16 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The error you are seeing is normal, everyone gets it.  It is happening because of this code:

Actor Actor0 = actors[0] as Actor
    Actor Actor1 = actors[1] as Actor
    Actor Actor2 = actors[2] as Actor
    Actor Actor3 = actors[3] as Actor

If there are only 2 actors, then the actors[] array will only have 2 elements, and actor[2] and actor[3] won't exist.  So the assignments will result in error: Array index 2/3 is out of range (0-1)

I don't like seeing Papyrus errors either, but this is harmless.  You see it on every AAF call whether from FPSH or another mod, because FPSH listens for all OnAnimationStop events and checks whether it needs to react to them.

I modified my copy to get rid of the errors.  There is no need for the assignments above, as the code can work with the actor array elements directly:

Reveal hidden contents

Event AAF:AAF_API.OnAnimationStart(AAF:AAF_API akSender, Var[] akArgs)

if actors.Find(PlayerRef)
		sexInProgress = true
		StopAllQuests()
	Else
		return
	Endif
endEvent

if actors.Find(PlayerREF)
		EnableControls()

sexInProgress = false
		StopAllQuests()

; Find actor that is not player
		Actor nonPlayerActor
		if actors[0] == PlayerRef
			nonPlayerActor = actors[1]
		else
			nonPlayerActor = actors[0]
		endif
		Race actorRace = nonPlayerActor.GetRace()
		CheckActorTypeAndIncrementSexContent(actorRace)

if postDrinkRape == 1
			postDrinkRape = 0

Game.FadeOutGame(true, true, 4.0, 1.0, true)

Utility.wait(4)

Game.FadeOutGame(false, true, 4.0, 1.0)

FPSH_PostDrinkRapeMessage.Show()
		endif
	Else
		return
	Endif
EndEvent

Also, if you set bLoadDebugInformation=1 in the [Papyrus] section of your Fallout4Custom.ini file, you'll get line numbers and file names instead of "<unknown file>" Line ?

See!  This is why @EgoBallistic is such a great modder!  I JUST tracked down that same code in the FPSH source code and realized that it was a harmless "false positive" as many papyrus errors are.  Funny that you included the PS I just added "enable trace" to my ini in hopes of getting those line numbers to show up.  Thanks for the pro tip!

On 1/28/2020 at 6:50 AM, Tixotus said:

I would be very grateful if you share! Well, I have a difficult situation with updating the game. I have tuned mods that work well only with this version of the game, but will not work with a newer one.

I had a similar problem.  Do this:  Open the SH mod 7z file in 7zip and navigate to the scripts folder.  Now open the same folder in your game location.  I found that I had installed a previous version manually and some of the scripts were in the wrong location.  Check to see if you have any scripts in places not reflected in the 7z mod install file.  It would be best to uninstall any versions of this mod first in your mod manager. Then check for erroneous scripts.  What I do when I am updating a manually installed mod is copy my installed esp and any other folders like scripts into a backup folder - make a note of the load order - then delete them. Then I install the new updated version.  I rename a copy of my old version.  Then I load up the new updated one and use compare in xedit to check for any changes.  If needed I can then import my original alterations into the updated mod.

FO4Edit.gif

Hello, i spoke to "Engorged Member" about a problem I was having with his sex em up mod, and I'm having the same problem with this mod.  I was using the mod puppetmaster, and the puppet will sexually harass me :(.  I was wondering if I can turn this off for the mod?  Thanks.

5 hours ago, dixyfla said:

Hello, i spoke to "Engorged Member" about a problem I was having with his sex em up mod, and I'm having the same problem with this mod.  I was using the mod puppetmaster, and the puppet will sexually harass me :(.  I was wondering if I can turn this off for the mod?  Thanks.

I take it that you're referring to @EgoBallistic"Engorged Member" is a title, I think, for users here who have made a certain number of posts, just as yours is "Member" and mine is "Senior Member". 

9 hours ago, dixyfla said:

Just to save time, the fix for this is to filter out actors who use the _NPC_NoLines voice type.  Adding a check for that to the alias conditions in the plugin would prevent it.

I having trouble with the player freezing after whoever the person is (blackmailer,  etc)  Sometimes the act is performed and sometimes the person just walks away and the player

is stuck. I can talk to others as they come by but that is it.  I have updated the mod and the other things that are required. I even reloaded F4SE .  But this happens on a couple other mods as well.  I really do not know what my player can't move.

6 hours ago, ivanoff said:

I having trouble with the player freezing after whoever the person is (blackmailer,  etc)  Sometimes the act is performed and sometimes the person just walks away and the player

is stuck. I can talk to others as they come by but that is it.  I have updated the mod and the other things that are required. I even reloaded F4SE .  But this happens on a couple other mods as well.  I really do not know what my player can't move.

Since you're also noticing that with other mods, 99% chance that your AAF setup isn't done correctly :P 

This mod, and some others here, will freeze the player before triggering an AAF sex scene. This is so that the player doesn't move around too much while AAF sex setup is taking place. The script will then "unfreeze" when AAF sex scene is complete. But if your AAF setup isnt done correctly, and the sex scene never fires, the freeze will still happen, and you'll be frozen forever.