13 hours ago, galgat said:

I have not had a natural approach yet, but used debug to test a few , hypnosis, dom, and sex approach. 

They all happen but the NPC seems to walk off, and leave me locked up. No animation ever plays

I did update to latest FO4, v107 of AAF, tested animations with AAF home key.. they seem to all work fine.  Not sure what the problem might be. I have your mod next to the bottom of the Load order, and also its priority installation next to the bottom.

I would welcome any Ideas that might help.

EDIT >>> Rube that out I am trying a different profile, things seem to be functioning better probably a mod or load order prob.. I am tinkering with it..

Capture.JPG

Hmm, so the mod locks the player before triggering AAF animation, then unlocks after AAF animation is over. 

what youre describing sounds like the call to AAF didnt do anything. Either AAF isnt setup properly, or the mod somehow failed to initialize with AAF. Are you able to trigger AAF animations from other mods?

14 hours ago, Plaguetard said:

I have RSEII and SH and both are working.

The only issue I've noticed is it is taking the animations a while to load when this mod triggers. Anyone else having that issue?

Yea im not sure why AAF takes forever to start the animation. I think AAF tries to move the actors to their position naturally (have them walk there) before starting animation. But if the actor doesnt get there on their own in 30sec, itll just teleport them and start the animation. But itll wait 30sec by default before doing this. You can lower this number in the AAF settings ini file. I set it to 5 sec, and AAF animations always start in 5sec for me. 

1 hour ago, twistedtrebla said:

Yea im not sure why AAF takes forever to start the animation. I think AAF tries to move the actors to their position naturally (have them walk there) before starting animation. But if the actor doesnt get there on their own in 30sec, itll just teleport them and start the animation. But itll wait 30sec by default before doing this. You can lower this number in the AAF settings ini file. I set it to 5 sec, and AAF animations always start in 5sec for me. 

I also set the walk timeout to 5s in my config, though it's worth noting you can also manually skip walk timeouts if you have the AAF wizard up (even if it's not displaying due to creature sex animations or the like) by pushing the PgUp key at any point in the "gathering" phase so that it just gives up and teleports everyone immediately.

5 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Hmm, so the mod locks the player before triggering AAF animation, then unlocks after AAF animation is over. 

what youre describing sounds like the call to AAF didnt do anything. Either AAF isnt setup properly, or the mod somehow failed to initialize with AAF. Are you able to trigger AAF animations from other mods?

Nope !  I just had a mod or load order problem.  I swapped to another profile with no mod's other than clothing, and animation's, AAF, and one patch, one patch temp, and UAP and all was good.. It was as usual My fat fingers, and maybe some sort of either load order or mod conflict in that other profile. 

Sorry you even took the time to respond, but thank you very much.. It is all good now :)

EDIT >> I also found my mistake in the other Profile <being a dumb Arse I thought I had it on, but missed activating "SexAttributes2" in that profile>

as to the slow starting and slow clothing re wearing.

these are the way i set things in AAF_settings.ini

reequip_delay                     = 3            ; Length of delay before reEquipping actors after animations complete in seconds (-1 to disable delay)

scale_actors_for_animations     = true        ; If true, re-scales all actors to match the players scale during animations.
ignore_animation_genders        = true         ; If true, AAF will ignore animation gender assignments. Gender checks in other XML files, for equipmentSets,

walk_timeout                    = 10             ; After this number of seconds, consider the walking phase failed and skip to animation. -1 to disable.

seems to alleviate many of the minor problems one may encounter with AAF.

EDIT >> As to getting the strap on to function with all animations even those designed for male. Look in the animation package for the AAF folder, and find and .xml named something like this "ModNameWhatEver _animationData.xml"

Then with Notpad++ my prefered editing notepad. seach for <actor gender="M">

replace with  <actor gender="F" startEquipmentSet="addEquipmentStrapon" stopEquipmentSet="removeEquipmentStrapon">

With notepad++ your can use the replace all feature simple and quick.

once all of the <actor gender="M"> are replaced with the new

<actor gender="F" startEquipmentSet="addEquipmentStrapon" stopEquipmentSet="removeEquipmentStrapon">

save the .xml in a different folder structure like the image and zip it.

In MO2 install it, and pick data folder when installing.

Then ignore missing data where the red X is at.

place it in Priority below the one patches and any animation that you edited the .xml files on.

Make sure ignore ignore_animation_genders is set true in AAF_Settings.ini.

This is the most sure way to get the strap on to work in all animations if the character using the slot is female, and the ignore gender setting in AAF makes sure all animations will be played by both male and female.

Capture.JPG

6 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

I'll try that, it would be about 30 seconds. Thanks for the tip!

On 11/25/2019 at 4:55 AM, twistedtrebla said:

There will only ever be At most 1 pic by one NPC per sex act. 

But if you set the chance to 100%, that means even sex triggered from blackmail will also generate a blackmail-able pic. So you may be in an endless loop of blackmail :P

Oh it has happened already. I have Naked, Fan, Hypnosis and Blackmail approaches running. Once a Fan gets lucky, one guy will harass her because she's naked. Then the blackmailer would show up. Then another notices her nakedness and wants some ... 

If I turn down a blackmailer, is the incriminating picture destroyed, or does something else happen to it?

On 11/24/2019 at 12:54 AM, DoomGuitar said:

It's too bad Magna Cum Gaudio blocks its combat surrender features from loading when your mod is also installed or I would just use that one.

Hi, in latest MCG version the activation of Respawn system is now completely liberalized even if you have installed Sexual Harassment. Note though that I don't know if this mod has any failsafe or check to prevent you being approached while you are in an AAF rape scene or when your controls are disabled because of a defeat scene so using respawn system (as any other defeat mod like Violate or CSA) could prove buggy together with Sexual Harassment if those checks are not in place.

Ran into an interesting incompatibility issue between Sexual Harassment and Patch for Animations mod. When both are running, it can cause either a) cause AAF to not load correctly, or b) cause other mods to try and re-initialize, eventually leading to a CTD. I'm not sure if this is related to the recent update or not so I am wondering if anyone else has run into this issue?

17 hours ago, Martin56 said:

Hi, in latest MCG version the activation of Respawn system is now completely liberalized even if you have installed Sexual Harassment. Note though that I don't know if this mod has any failsafe or check to prevent you being approached while you are in an AAF rape scene or when your controls are disabled because of a defeat scene so using respawn system (as any other defeat mod like Violate or CSA) could prove buggy together with Sexual Harassment if those checks are not in place.

Yeah, I saw that. Thanks for telling me though. What you can do is just disable approaches in the Sexual Harassment MCM menu while you are in a MCG Defeat scene. It's not the most elegant solution but it works. If we had an option to set a hotkey to enable/disable SH approaches that would be much better.

Not entirely sure why but Your Mod stopped working with the new version....i was running V1 before and it worked after some minor problems at first, i then installed the latest one with the Hypno changes etc and it stopped working. Forcing various approaches doesn't do anything. I tried a clean save and just an update on the same save, neither work, going back to the old version for now...maybe i'll try the new one on a new playthrough or something.

Good stuff, had and Idea maybe worth thinking about.

I would think a scenario where the Hypnosis it used to take the player to some deserted home for a party, and the player becomes the party favor, and passed around and used and abused by all the party member's. Turned lose latter in some random location not even remembering what happened.

Maybe even kept there as a cock sleeve for a day or so.

Pictures taken, and the members blackmailing the PC from time to time with the images of events the player can not even understand where or when they were taken.

Maybe a few new cells made just for this sort of thing, set a marker, and Moveto.  Place NPC's there to preform the debauchery, would make for easy setting up the events as you would know the NPC's you were going to use. Might make doubles, and three play events easier to set up in those area's.  Even a little bondage furniture usage in places like that might be easier to get going.

Just and Idea ;)

22 hours ago, galgat said:

Good stuff, had and Idea maybe worth thinking about.

I would think a scenario where the Hypnosis it used to take the player to some deserted home for a party, and the player becomes the party favor, and passed around and used and abused by all the party member's. Turned lose latter in some random location not even remembering what happened.

Maybe even kept there as a cock sleeve for a day or so.

Pictures taken, and the members blackmailing the PC from time to time with the images of events the player can not even understand where or when they were taken.

Maybe a few new cells made just for this sort of thing, set a marker, and Moveto.  Place NPC's there to preform the debauchery, would make for easy setting up the events as you would know the NPC's you were going to use. Might make doubles, and three play events easier to set up in those area's.  Even a little bondage furniture usage in places like that might be easier to get going.

Just and Idea ;)

Thats an awesome idea. Only if I had the time to make it happen :) 

On 11/25/2019 at 9:05 PM, Tanglin said:

Oh it has happened already. I have Naked, Fan, Hypnosis and Blackmail approaches running. Once a Fan gets lucky, one guy will harass her because she's naked. Then the blackmailer would show up. Then another notices her nakedness and wants some ... 

If I turn down a blackmailer, is the incriminating picture destroyed, or does something else happen to it?

The blackmailer will distribute the pictures, as he said he would :). It takes some time for this to happen though. By default it's 2 in-game days. After that, the player's reputation will take a hit. The already distributed pics wont be used for further blackmails tho, since they already "did their damage", and its a bit unreal to be blackmailed by something thats already public. 

1 hour ago, twistedtrebla said:

Uploaded a small update: v1.1.1

-Added MCM option to allow furniture animations

-Fixed bug where MCM setting for Dom approach chance increase from player wearing DD wasn't working correctly.

Clean save not required

Great stuff, thank you!

15 hours ago, 008zulu said:

I like the idea of hypnosis, but I thought it was just going to be a different method of coercing sex.

It is eventually you will be unable to resist or that can happen depending on choices time between Hypno sessions and what not, and you become just a toy to them.

After installing, I could not get anything to work, regular or forced approaches, then I realized I didn't have Roggvir's mod enabled. After I turned it on, everything is working smoothly. In MO2, it doesn't show it as a needed master, so I never noticed.  I don't know if it's a hard requirement or not, but I couldn't even get the naked stuff to fire without it. 

51 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

The game doesn't seem to recognise the new esp file. When I install the latest version, I get the warning that FP_SexualHarassment.esp is missing when opening a save file. 

Are you on latest Fallout version? I had this problem before I updated to latest game + F4SE. It forced me to update.

It's almost like Creation Kit got an update and compiled the mod in a way so that older versions dont recognize it anymore

30 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

Are you on latest Fallout version? I had this problem before I updated to latest game + F4SE. It forced me to update.

It's almost like Creation Kit got an update and compiled the mod in a way so that older versions dont recognize it anymore

Oh I see ... that could be it. I'm not using the latest Fallout version. Thanks!