A simple idea that will add a other way to progress through the game.
Nora is wearing a slave collar and must, without hesitation, fulfill all the sexual demands of the inhabitants of the Commonwealth according to the instructions of the Collar Master.
So, another resident of the Commonwealth approaches Nora and, making sure that she is wearing a slave collar, demands to satisfy his “sexual needs”.
Nora can: 
Play dumb (What are you even talking about?) 
Trying to convince the rude guy to leave her alone.
Agree if he promise her that no harm will be done. 
Or take advantage of the moment to get the maximum benefit from the situation.
Stranger: Hello! Is that a slave collar around your neck? This means you are a sex toy... 
Nora: Right. How can I help you, mister? 
Stranger: You can help me and my little Jimmy... 
Nora: I will gladly fulfill any of your wishes! How exactly do you want oral, vaginal, anal? Maybe you would like someone else to join us?
After the sex animation, Nora asks: My Collar Master asks you to rate the quality of my services on a five-point scale, the highest five stars, the lowest one star. You can send a review to my Collar Master, but if you are very busy, you can write a review right on my ass!
The higher Nora’s personal qualities (charisma, persuasion, self-confidence, impressionability, friendliness and helpfulness), the higher the rating of her services.
If Nora receives the highest rating for her sexual services ten times, she can receive the “Slut by Nature” perk. This perk adds dialogue options to the game and allows her to complete game quests in a slightly different way.
For example. 
Preston Garvey: The new settlement needs your help! Head to Ten Pines Bluff immediately. Nora rushes as fast as she can to Ten Pines Bluff. 
Settlers in Ten Pines Bluff: We urgently need your help! Raiders  from Corvega Plant are destroying our crops and taking away all the harvest! You must destroy every single one of them! 
Nora: Okay, but first I need to do some preparations.
Nora returns to Sanctuary Hills. Places all of her weapons and ammunition, as well as her armor, in a box. Takes a shower, puts on the sexiest lingerie, chooses the most provocative outfit, complemented by all high-heeled shoes.
Nora also takes with her a couple of bottles of Bobrov's Vodka, a supply of jet and mentats, takes contraceptive medications and, vigorously swaying her hips, goes to the Corvega plant.
When Nora approaches the main entrance of the Corvega plant, she is immediately surrounded on all sides by aggressive raiders. Nora immediately raises her arms high, thanks to which, despite the revealing dress, Nora’s bare, firm breasts are revealed to the gaze of the immodestly grinning raiders.
Nora: Guys, if you promise that you won’t do anything bad to me, then I promise to give you a party that you won’t forget for the rest of your life!
If all of Nora's personal qualities at this moment are high and if all her lucky stars converge in the sky in one place, then Nora will have the opportunity to complete the quest without murder and violence.
Otherwise, Nora will be robbed, handcuffed, raped, get a kick in the ass and the opportunity to leave Corvega within 15 seconds safe and sound.
If the circumstances are successful, Nora will have a raider party with naked dancing and group sex, alcohol and drugs.
When all the raiders are satisfied, Nora will go to Jared and give him a blowjob. After which she will ask him to evaluate the quality of her services and send feedback to her Collar Master. Next she will offer to conclude an agreement under which the raiders will leave the farmers from Ten Pines Bluff alone and they, in turn, will monthly give 20, 30 or 50% of their harvest (depending on how many stars Jared will rate sex service Nora).
Thus, with the help of the "Whore by Nature" perk, Nora can complete any quest with raiders or gunners without killing or violence.

On 1/13/2024 at 7:37 AM, blinkmoth said:

There are no new versions of the modification coming out, it's sad.

What has led you to believe the author will no longer create new versions?

8 hours ago, vaultbait said:

What has led you to believe the author will no longer create new versions?

My guess would be this post:

On 11/11/2023 at 2:01 AM, twistedtrebla said:

Thanks for all the bug reports.

I don't have much time these days for big content updates, but putting out small bug fixes here and there as I find time.

And lurking these forums occasionally.

Although it doesn't say the mod would *never* receive any new big updates from the author, it does suggest not to expect any for a while.

Edited by Mistah F
Disambiguation

Thanks so much, twistedtrebla, for that .3 and .4 update there. Superb! Much needed fixes. I appreciate uuuuU! Your event writing (dialogue and scenario) skills are incredible.

PS: I would luuuuuuv to see you flesh that event sheet out more and make some more events for Hypno and Collar, and maybe a whole entire new approach called...*drum roll*...Dating Approach. HA! lol I'm sorry. Iz prolly a lame idea, but Idk, seems like a super awesome idea to me.

Edited by LynErso666

I am loving this Mod, thank you :) ...I would like to ask a few questions though please, if I want to start my character as a slut, can I set that via console? Also the Bimbo Serum Perk, can I set that via console? And last but not least, is there a way via console or the Editor to remove the Prostitute (paid for sex) element?

Slut is a perk from the SexAttributes mod (formid: xx019452), so you could use player.addperk __0019452 (you have to fill in the blank with the hexadecimal index of FPAttributes.esp in your load order).

Bimbo is from this mod but is a bit complicated since it's temporary and has levels of severity. (There's a perk but it gets removed when bimbo wears off.) It might be easiest to max out its chances and duration in mcm.

I think the prostitute stuff is embedded in the dialog trees (which means you would need to edit them in creation kit or something). But unless I have remembered wrong it's mostly entirely avoidable. (Configuring hypno to be unavoidable and impossible to resist can lead to some exceptions.)

38 minutes ago, sen4mi said:

Slut is a perk from the SexAttributes mod (formid: xx019452), so you could use player.addperk __0019452 (you have to fill in the blank with the hexadecimal index of FPAttributes.esp in your load order).

Perhaps surprising, but addperk will also work with form names, you don't have to use their IDs.

1 hour ago, sen4mi said:

Bimbo is from this mod but is a bit complicated since it's temporary and has levels of severity. (There's a perk but it gets removed when bimbo wears off.) It might be easiest to max out its chances and duration in mcm.

I think the prostitute stuff is embedded in the dialog trees (which means you would need to edit them in creation kit or something). But unless I have remembered wrong it's mostly entirely avoidable. (Configuring hypno to be unavoidable and impossible to resist can lead to some exceptions.)

Thank you agian sen4mi :) ...you helped me with DD earlier also, much appreciated for both :)

Hi, why there is possibility to lose graduation perk (powerless to hypnosis) when you decay to 30% of hypno vulnerability? 

It was saying that this is a point of no return back, but then it just dissapeared 🤔

I was thinking it should lock your hypno perks and % on 100.

Great mod, hope to see new hypno scenarios. 

Edited by Indarello
7 hours ago, Indarello said:

Hi, why there is possibility to lose graduation perk (powerless to hypnosis) when you decay to 30% of hypno vulnerability? 

I do not know why all hypno conditioning is removed in some cases, but if you don't want that it's maybe best to set hypno decay to 0.

9 hours ago, ptmc2112 said:

Honestly didn't expect Sexual Harassment to trigger while reliving the spouse get shot, and have the approacher be my double

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.4067ebf66f37114173dc74b60b02addf.png

lol

i had similar once, but it was Kellog.

so during that game it was holy shit not only has this guy shot and killed my spouse and stolen my kid, but 

he raped me and he is probably the asshole who locked my in that chastity gear (DCW - Belted quest) while i was out.

he MUST die so i can have his head mounted on a pike at my settlement so i can smile every time i see it.

7 hours ago, valcon767 said:

lol

i had similar once, but it was Kellog.

so during that game it was holy shit not only has this guy shot and killed my spouse and stolen my kid, but 

he raped me and he is probably the asshole who locked my in that chastity gear (DCW - Belted quest) while i was out.

he MUST die so i can have his head mounted on a pike at my settlement so i can smile every time i see it.

I've had "zombie Nate" approach me for sex a few times inside the vault. It's unnerving but hilarious at the same time.

Could be an option to not have Sexual Harassment run while either "The Memory Den" quest (FormID 00108EC0) or "Shattered" quest (FormID 000229EA) are running (note the Shattered quest is a hidden quest that runs during the Kellogg's memory part of "Dangerous Minds" that handles all the memories of Kellogg, and I think it completes once you leave the memory).

59 minutes ago, ptmc2112 said:

Could be an option to not have Sexual Harassment run while either "The Memory Den" quest (FormID 00108EC0) or "Shattered" quest (FormID 000229EA) are running (note the Shattered quest is a hidden quest that runs during the Kellogg's memory part of "Dangerous Minds" that handles all the memories of Kellogg, and I think it completes once you leave the memory).

Sometimes I have needed to disable approaches to keep my game from crashing.

It might be worthwhile compiling a list here of situations where we disable approaches (along with our reasons for doing so).

10 hours ago, Koopstaknicca21 said:

Super mutants never harass me despite being an allowed faction 

if they are hostile = they are in combat and will not talk

do you have something to make some of them non-hostile??

the only vanilla super mutants i know of that are not hostile are Virgil and Strong.

Edited by valcon767
7 hours ago, Koopstaknicca21 said:

Super mutants never harass me despite being an allowed faction 

And Erickson in Far Harbor.
But like Valcon767 said, you'll need a mod that puts you in the slave faction, or otherwise makes regular SM's non hostile.

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

~~ you'll need a mod that puts you in the slave faction ~~

"Raider Pet" is wonderful here, not only does it make use of devious devices, too, but also gives the option to walk "totally passive" among most enemies...
When you have no weapon, no armor, just clothes equipped, you can fast travel anywhere without beeing attacked.

It only conflicts (as many mods) with Sexual Harassment in case of dialogue,
cause Sexual Harassment overwrites most lines with "hmmmph" when gagged...

47 minutes ago, SirDuke said:

"Raider Pet"

Along with Commonwealth Slavers which works great during the Pet Walk, but temporarily disables Raider Pet for obvious reasons. Also Hardship works too.

And it's Devious Devices that blocks dialogue while wearing a gag. But make sure to use the latest community patch that way Elsidia can get it "finished" and kimmy can update the original. ;)

20 minutes ago, BasicWhiteFuta said:

AAF is broken for me, ive reinstalled 3 times and i keep getting stuck in place when an npc wants to fuck me, what am i doing wrong??

The Sexual Harassment support topic isn't a great place to ask for help with configuring AAF. Follow The Fucking Manual and if things still aren't working then seek assistance in the help channels on the AAF Discord like it instructs you to do.

53 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

The Sexual Harassment support topic isn't a great place to ask for help with configuring AAF. Follow The Fucking Manual and if things still aren't working then seek assistance in the help channels on the AAF Discord like it instructs you to do.

someone in a bitchy fucking mood

Edited by BasicWhiteFuta