1 hour ago, BasicWhiteFuta said:

AAF is broken for me, ive reinstalled 3 times and i keep getting stuck in place when an npc wants to fuck me, what am i doing wrong??

Have to reinstall mine regularly then test, if not working run the uap patch and that usually does it. 

The fan approach seems a little ass backwards when they collar you. Shouldn't a crazed fan want you for themselves and shock you for sleeping with someone other than them? Making you sleep with everyone else seems like an anti fan. 

38 minutes ago, BasicWhiteFuta said:

someone in a bitchy fucking mood

Trust me, she wasn't being bitchy....that's the name of the installation guide. [AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide.... go read it.

And the AAF Discord is the proper place for very in depth help.

2 hours ago, BasicWhiteFuta said:

That's also uncalled for.

(Seriously: you did not give enough information to diagnose the problem. You asked in a forum which is irrelevant to the topic. And you followed up with a personal comment. Even if we try to be understanding about your situation, there's nothing useful anyone can do for you here.)

Edited by sen4mi
2 hours ago, BasicWhiteFuta said:

Sorry about that! Trust me, I'm not at all bitchy. I usually try to remember to point out when linking to TFM that its name is a tongue-in-cheek reference to ye olde RTFM of the Usenet era.

Edit: It's also a double-entendre, since it's a manual on making your pixels fuck. A lovely confluence of wordplay.

Edited by vaultbait

So my character was equipped a shock collard by Violate, but then a settler became the shock collar master, then later started shocking pc long distance lol. When you get shocked long distance a quest comes up (and stays) in your pip boy, and the quest reactivates, you could say, when you get shocked again; when that happens you visit the collar master, due the deed and quest is finished but stays in quest tab until shocked again.

With that explained. I paid the npc to remove the collar but the quest is still in pip boy (I don't need to visit collar master), it's inactive.

Was wondering if this is normal? It's very minor.

37 minutes ago, M.BISON said:

So my character was equipped a shock collard by Violate, but then a settler became the shock collar master, then later started shocking pc long distance lol. When you get shocked long distance a quest comes up (and stays) in your pip boy, and the quest reactivates, you could say, when you get shocked again; when that happens you visit the collar master, due the deed and quest is finished but stays in quest tab until shocked again.

With that explained. I paid the npc to remove the collar but the quest is still in pip boy (I don't need to visit collar master), it's inactive.

Was wondering if this is normal? It's very minor.

Normal. You can always get equipped with another collar and wind up with a new master.

I wanna "cheat up" my chars impression level a bit...

What's  a total safe way to increase the "FPSH_Value_ImpressionLevel",
by console or other means,
with the scripts correctly recognising and not breaking any mods function?

Also:
something seems odd here;
since I've started to keep track of the FPSH_Value_ImpressionLevel value;
I notice the number is decreasing over time...

It "may be" the outfit?
Cause I am, in fact using using "Skimpy Armor Keyword Resource";
but if it really is, I wanna know the levels of "skimpiness", this mod tracks as "bad"...

Though it may not even be the skimpy outfit? Bah, I don't know...???

Anyhow, I really dislike the FPSH_Value_ImpressionLevel constantly getting lower,
without the chance to counter it.

I already tried to use the "set FPSH_Value_ImpressionLevel to..." command,
but that has no effect on changing the perks...

Edited by SirDuke
4 hours ago, Shenshi said:

I jut install sex mods for fallout 4 and I have no clue what mod changes dog meat does anyone have a clue?

image.png

I think UAP has an option in its FOMOD installer to replace dogmeat. Reinstall UAP and turn that off when doing so.

4 hours ago, Shenshi said:

Wasn't that mod. I removed it and still there.

Creature Resources may also have the same installer option UAP does, if you happened to be using both (CR is mostly a limited subset of the creature-related bits from UAP).

I found an error I cant google about. I reinstall the current version of SexHarassment in Vortex, and now my game crushes every time I try to launch it. How it can be fixed?
Update: I fixed it. I needed to reinstall Raider Pet as well. Everything works now. 

Edited by NihilObsessed
30 minutes ago, eduard1965 said:

I just can’t figure it out, does this mod do it or some other? when approaching my hero, they offer money for sex. I also have Hardship prostitition, but the dialog box is different.

Yes, there is a prostitution approach which will normally trigger if your pc is considered naked by SH (how this works depends on how you've set things up). IIRC it can also trigger if you have the Slut status as well. There's an approach to treat radiation poisoning which will trigger sometimes instead.