1 hour ago, Nuka Cherry said:

I think that is a perk effect, so player. removeperk(PerkID) might work. You will need to identify the perk code (start with "help "slut_effect" and see what that shows, otherwise you need to dig into the mod directly using FOedit). Or it might be a spell effect (same approach - "player. removeperk(SpelID)". Be warned, screwing with this might bork your save.

Have you tried disabling SH/sexual attributes in the MCM. Make a new save, save that. Load that save, re-enable the mods?

O yee, I checked in xEdit, and there are no effects, just a script. Removing the perk it is ineffective. It must be added back so fast I can't see it. I didn't know u could use a spellID with removeperk. I might try that since removespell didn't work. I did not try disabling them in the MCM, and will definitely try that if all else fails lol

Thank uuuuuuuu!

Update: O no no, I was trippin. setting the FPA_Value_SexAddictiion DOES work. Firstly, I was confusing SexLevel with SexAddiction, and secondly, all I had to do after setting the proper global was wait a dam second for a notification to pop up and remove the effect. lol. So nvm, I just needed to chill and be more patient with that.

Edited by LynErso666
1 hour ago, LynErso666 said:

I've tried to edit the Fan Wine many times in another patch esp I made, but anything I do, altering the endurance bonus, giving it the alcoholic drink keyword, and the alcohol addiction chance, no matter what I do, I seem to be afflicted with a glitch where the Fan Wine gives me 228 Endurance permenantly..... and thaz weird af. lol. So if I edit this in any way shape or form, is some script in this mod just gonna screw it up? I just wanna make the Fan Wine to be alcoholic and behave as alcoholic, otherwise the idea of me accepting the dam drink is just cartoonish as hayyyyyle. Please tell me there's a way to edit the Fan Wine safely. lol. Because it seems to really mess up the Fan Wine effect if I do anything at all to it. I've never seen an ALCH object behave this way.

Otay, removing the effects altogether and leaving only a blank effect seems to have cleared any issues with converting the Fan Wine into an alcoholic drink. Still curious tho as to why editing it sends the effects into oblivion.

8 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

I really need help with this Sex Addiction thing. I turned it off in the MCM as best I could, but the SA: Slut effect draining my intelligence seems to be %100 permanent. The perk can't be removed. The spell for it can't be removed. I reset the global for sexlevel and that has...absolutely no effect whatsoever apparently. So once you get the SexLevel that high, this just latches onto you for the rest of your save??? I tried to go into the esp to remove any debuffs but it all seems to be scripted. Plz tell me there's a way to disable the SexLevel thing completely. There really needs to be a disable option in the MCM for this. I can disable the effects of SexReputation, but not the SexLevel??? And I'm okay with it, but if they're permenant...nah.

Have you tried going to Dr. Nuera in the Memory Den?

It costs a bunch of caps, but she will reset your Sex Attribute scores (Willpower, Self Esteem, Spirit, Dom/Sub) as well as remove your Sex Level.

Sure seems like the easier method to me......

22 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

Have you tried going to Dr. Nuera in the Memory Den?

It costs a bunch of caps, but she will reset your Sex Attribute scores (Willpower, Self Esteem, Spirit, Dom/Sub) as well as remove your Sex Level.

Sure seems like the easier method to me......

O no I figured it out! Iz otay! lol thank u tho

Like I said in my latest comment: "Update: O no no, I was trippin. setting the FPA_Value_SexAddictiion DOES work. Firstly, I was confusing SexLevel with SexAddiction, and secondly, all I had to do after setting the proper global was wait a dam second for a notification to pop up and remove the effect. lol. So nvm, I just needed to chill and be more patient with that."

I was just being impatient not waiting for the notification to pop up. I just need to not forget that while I'm editing this, I'm not seeing some things that happen cuz they're entirely scripted. 

43 minutes ago, LynErso666 said:

O no I figured it out! Iz otay! lol thank u tho

Like I said in my latest comment: "Update: O no no, I was trippin. setting the FPA_Value_SexAddictiion DOES work. Firstly, I was confusing SexLevel with SexAddiction, and secondly, all I had to do after setting the proper global was wait a dam second for a notification to pop up and remove the effect. lol. So nvm, I just needed to chill and be more patient with that."

I was just being impatient not waiting for the notification to pop up. I just need to not forget that while I'm editing this, I'm not seeing some things that happen cuz they're entirely scripted. 

Yes, while you can directly manipulate the global values for some things, the mod may not "notice" the change right away. For many of those values, there are helper functions which normally get called to modify the values so that the function can immediately make associated calls to update the state of other scripts based on the new values. If you're not calling those special functions to modify the values, then the mod may not notice until it makes further changes to the values itself (for example, the periodic updates which slowly decay some of those values).

1 hour ago, LynErso666 said:

I was just being impatient not waiting for the notification to pop up.

Also keep in mind, manually changing the globals are affecting more than 1 mod and several scripts. Not to mention any mods that use those values. So you might experience unforeseen issues that wouldn't be if you had used the MCM settings and let the scripts take care of it naturally.

12 minutes ago, BHAitken said:

I just had my molester jump through walls and a locked door in order to grab my character in her sleep.  Is there any way to switch it to melee/contact range?  

There's an MCM option for whether your harassers will teleport to the player after a timeout is reached.

On 9/25/2023 at 1:52 PM, Justneedonethingthnx said:

Can someone help me out with actually getting an NPC to approach at all? I've even tried using the force approach option but still nothing. Do different races cause any trouble or is it something else I'm unaware of?

When that ever happens to me it usually turns put for some reason a given species of sex was not enabled in MCM.

For example if you are in a settlement and "settlers" are not enabled.

I always enable settlers, mutants and especially raiders of course and its enough to make for interesting travels.

I usually dont bother with enabling BoS or Minutemen because they seem too goody-two-shoes to me.

But maybe thats a mistake, since its the the wasteland and they are still men.

On 11/28/2023 at 10:57 AM, the.witcher said:

I guess it's worth a try, although doesn't sound like that's it.

I guess the my main issue is accepting the fact, that both Sex Attributes and Sexual Harassement and likely a few other were made for "female play-through" in mind and the authors won't/don't develop any further, since no chance for real support for men?

EDIT: @vaultbait - since you do seem really active here (thank you for that!), can you share your info on that? I mean - I am playing as a heterosexual man :P I would wish to have as much of these mods still applicable to my play-through. Any patches/supporting mods would be welcome. I came up with my mod list from the "[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 12th/October/2023).".
If not I just try to "fake it" in my mind as much as possible...

I am not vaulbait but I hope you do not mind my 2 cents and I apologize for the thread hijack.

I play in two playstyles.

One a more social game, to  recapture my youth when i was young and attractive with a look that is carefully crafted to be a verion of me back then.

Then I realistically understand, I would not be a good wasteland a survivalist or leader, so I have mods like this one and TSEX and other DC expansion with Red Seat dancing job, so I cna survive as a attractive female in sexy clothes without the "plot armor" or agency of a classic male character .

Basically I play as one of the "normal" people even an NPC if you will. So when I come to DC and the are fighting with the supermutants I dont join in I run like any normal person , especially an unarmed female minding her business, would.

Have you wondered how the life of real people there would be like?

So now if I travel I realistically do a lot of hiding from nearly everyone and can feel a little bit of safety in civilized settlements only.

Just a normal girl albeit trying to make her life.

Basically playing only one step above an NPC because thats is realistic.

I usally level cap myself at level 9 or so.

I do sometimes play as a guy hero type and this is clearly how the game was originally intended.

Then I get lots of guns and ammo and shoot up all comers and hunt supermutants instead of running from them and rescue damsels in distress and make them settlers and lead all these settlements and the minutemen.

And SEU is unisex and I discovored a male charcter and get a lot of satisfaction with it. and since you are for male content, with SEU you can do SO MUCH as a male character.

For fun I use cheat console to set myself friendly to raiders early game and pimp out Piper to everyone at Corvega and come out with thousands of caps.

Often she gets pregnant from that (running the mods for fertility) so I just park her in a settlement until she has given birth.

Also with amazing follower tweak you can make any NPC your follower and then pimp her out via SEU.

Any girl who talks snooty to you..

Myrna, the mayors fornt desk girl, Rayna, the depravity mods boss girl, anyone ( I never do it with marcy since she has an ugly face and is married so....)

or have sex with them consensual or not (there are controls for either) and sometimes they get pregnant form it.

As a make character I also enable Comonwealth Captives and set it of coruse to all girls giving me lots of female settlers to date.

Its all very empowering.

Ultimately though when play a guy-hero I mostly do the "normal" Fallout 4 things though, and the erotic stuff falls by the wayside as a sideshow just to add the occasional realism becvause powerful men like the high level SS will always have women.

Just generally do things like save the wasteland and save villages, attack mutant stongholds, destroy the institue etc all those things that my 20 year old college student girl self would have never had the agency to do even back then.

(the one thing most creepy as  a female character is to knowthat my son is waching all my erotic misadventures, red seat nude dancing, tricks turning and bad expereinces via the crows. eeewh, that creeps me out and I try to ignore that)

But if you are looking for active sexual content for guys full of agency and vigor, its all there.

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
On 12/4/2023 at 1:34 AM, katrina.balanchuk said:

I am not vaulbait but I hope you do not mind my 2 cents and I apologize for the thread hijack.

I play in two playstyles.

One a more social game, to  recapture my youth when i was young and attractive with a look that is carefully crafted to be a verion of me back then.

Then I realistically understand, I would not be a good wasteland a survivalist or leader, so I have mods like this one and TSEX and other DC expansion with Red Seat dancing job, so I cna survive as a attractive female in sexy clothes without the "plot armor" or agency of a classic male character .

Basically I play as one of the "normal" people even an NPC if you will. So when I come to DC and the are fighting with the supermutants I dont join in I run like any normal person , especially an unarmed female minding her business, would.

Have you wondered how the life of real people there would be like?

So now if I travel I realistically do a lot of hiding from nearly everyone and can feel a little bit of safety in civilized settlements only.

Just a normal girl albeit trying to make her life.

Basically playing only one step above an NPC because thats is realistic.

I usally level cap myself at level 9 or so.

I do sometimes play as a guy hero type and this is clearly how the game was originally intended.

Then I get lots of guns and ammo and shoot up all comers and hunt supermutants instead of running from them and rescue damsels in distress and make them settlers and lead all these settlements and the minutemen.

And SEU is unisex and I discovored a male charcter and get a lot of satisfaction with it. and since you are for male content, with SEU you can do SO MUCH as a male character.

For fun I use cheat console to set myself friendly to raiders early game and pimp out Piper to everyone at Corvega and come out with thousands of caps.

Often she gets pregnant from that (running the mods for fertility) so I just park her in a settlement until she has given birth.

Also with amazing follower tweak you can make any NPC your follower and then pimp her out via SEU.

Any girl who talks snooty to you..

Myrna, the mayors fornt desk girl, Rayna, the depravity mods boss girl, anyone ( I never do it with marcy since she has an ugly face and is married so....)

or have sex with them consensual or not (there are controls for either) and sometimes they get pregnant form it.

As a make character I also enable Comonwealth Captives and set it of coruse to all girls giving me lots of female settlers to date.

Its all very empowering.

Ultimately though when play a guy-hero I mostly do the "normal" Fallout 4 things though, and the erotic stuff falls by the wayside as a sideshow just to add the occasional realism becvause powerful men like the high level SS will always have women.

Just generally do things like save the wasteland and save villages, attack mutant stongholds, destroy the institue etc all those things that my 20 year old college student girl self would have never had the agency to do even back then.

(the one thing most creepy as  a female character is to knowthat my son is waching all my erotic misadventures, red seat nude dancing, tricks turning and bad expereinces via the crows. eeewh, that creeps me out and I try to ignore that)

But if you are looking for active sexual content for guys full of agency and vigor, its all there.

I am running currently ~260 mods setup for F4 and I have to admit this is one of the better experiences (stability & content wise) I had with Bethesda games (over 1000 combined hours in Skyrim for example with 750+ mods).

I am doing my 1st play-through ever (already 180h game, 6d in-game lvl 77) of F4 so I am playing as this "gritty movie" type male hero. "U killed my wife, I will revenge on your ass" starting from ex-soldier going to wasteland hero.
I am mostly righteous and kind, but vengeful and relentless towards my enemies. When I loose i am traumatized & drinking for some time, but I pull up my weight and carry on.
I am helping most folks, rescuing captives, rebuilding civilization and pursuing "the truth" behind it all.
However I am also a sex fiend :P Mostly from the willing, but getting :sex: for rescuing life is a price I see okayish ;)

Maybe I'll just throw in some random screenshots that tell the story of my mad Max ;)

The next play through will be female and it will have a different - more in line with what you wrote - role play aspect...

EDIT: corrected typos

EDIT2: adding SPOILER for bunch of screenshot to save you some scrolling :) sorry guys and gals.

Spoiler

20231203093918_1.jpg20231202172257_1.jpg20231204094539_1.jpg20231204093333_1.jpg20231204092629_1.jpg20231204092624_1.jpg20231129135635_1.jpg20231128100111_1.jpg20231126005949_1.jpg20231124131601_1.jpg20231204092549_1.jpg20231203093926_1.jpg

Edited by the.witcher
18 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Where was this?

I missed that. :)

The Tales of the CW "Boston Bordello" certainly has a lot of unused potential.

Where was what? do you mean Dalton farm? it can be any settlement where you place a brothel ?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.85102974e1627bd3e34f7c7aeedf7d95.png

Edited by Gamaramdi

Have a request for next update:

During the butt slap dialog, we're given choices, the intimidate sometimes has a chance of backfiring. I like that intimidation can fail, but there's always a dialog exit sign near that option, when it is going to fail.

Can you make this tiny change, so that the dialog exist sign doesn't show, when butt slapper is going to attack for trying to intimate them. Because it's easy to avoid/cheat that outcome, when you're trying not to get, potentially, raped.

Hopefully makes sense, half a sleep.

Edited by M.BISON
2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Spoiler tags save a lot of scrolling. ;)

And Thank You for using one of my mods! ?

Oh no, the pleasure is all mine :D thanks for making that! It's those "small things made with love" that - in the end - really add up and create the best experience.
Also, I'll correct my behavior for future :)

On 12/3/2023 at 5:43 AM, vaultbait said:

Yes, while you can directly manipulate the global values for some things, the mod may not "notice" the change right away. For many of those values, there are helper functions which normally get called to modify the values so that the function can immediately make associated calls to update the state of other scripts based on the new values. If you're not calling those special functions to modify the values, then the mod may not notice until it makes further changes to the values itself (for example, the periodic updates which slowly decay some of those values).

Yep yep, I've noticed with many mods some of these variables have absolutely no effect or even reset upon restarting the game and loading.

On 12/3/2023 at 1:43 PM, vaultbait said:

There's an MCM option for whether your harassers will teleport to the player after a timeout is reached.

On 12/3/2023 at 1:30 PM, BHAitken said:

I just had my molester jump through walls and a locked door in order to grab my character in her sleep.  Is there any way to switch it to melee/contact range?  

However it should be noted there is no way to stop the harasser from teleporting when you sleep. This is just a mechanic of the game tho. NPC sets a course, locked door is in the way, but when the player sleeps the game just sees an NPC waiting to get somewhere and fast-fowards to them being there or close depending on the sleep time. I don't think there even could be a way worth the trouble to stop that from happening.

12 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

However it should be noted there is no way to stop the harasser from teleporting when you sleep. This is just a mechanic of the game tho. NPC sets a course, locked door is in the way, but when the player sleeps the game just sees an NPC waiting to get somewhere and fast-fowards to them being there or close depending on the sleep time. I don't think there even could be a way worth the trouble to stop that from happening.

If I had that problem and wanted to stop it from happening, I think I would script "turn off and reset approaches while sleeping".

This might be worth doing anyways, because sometimes approaches get stalled and indefinitely interfere with further approaches.

(Edit: and, obviously: turn them back on after sleeping, if they had been turned off.)

Edited by sen4mi

Today, I tripped over a few nuka world assets (DLCNukaWorld.esm) which might be useful in future updates to this mod. I have not yet figured out how to use them though, so this is just a few notes which might be useful later. They're from the Hypno section of the fun house (and I am also trying to think up a story line involving Gage using cutouts to try to build leverage on our favorite vault dweller without risking himself if any of it goes sour (for nukaworld harassment scenes)).

xx0206CA RotateHelperDefaultsSpin (which uses DLC04:DLC04SpinningHelperScript)

xx0604B291 DLC04FunhouseSpiralLightGobo (which uses data\Textures\DLC04\Effects\Gobos\DLC04FunhouseSpiralGobo_d.DDS)

xx0604B292 DLC04FunhouseSpiralLightGoboAnim (which uses DLC04\Effects\DLC04FunHouseSpirlLightMotion.nif and the spiral texture)

The plentiful supply of drinks and mixers might somehow tie in to the fan drinks also?

I'm trying to understand how to combine this mod with AAF Violate - didn't find any way how to be not aroused and get orgasm when AAF Violate starts. I't s a little bit wierd get orgasm during rape.

4 hours ago, deff_lv said:

I'm trying to understand how to combine this mod with AAF Violate - didn't find any way how to be not aroused and get orgasm when AAF Violate starts. I't s a little bit wierd get orgasm during rape.

Go in to the Sex Attributes MCM and dial down the arousal modifiers, increase the cooldown time for aggressive tagged animations

On 11/27/2023 at 8:01 AM, BHAitken said:

A bit of an issue the other day.  Was playing on Survival and went to talk to my settlers.  Got offered a drink and woke up on a road somewhere naked and locked in a pillory.  So far, every other Wednesday.  

However...

I had been with Dogmeant & Codsworth when I had received that drink, and here they were idling around me.  I was wearing a gag so I couldn't speak to them and they, of course, wouldn't help me.  

I had also lost my backpack (being naked and all) and was thus over-encumbered and on a countdown timer to either free myself or die from encumbrance damage (I lost, easily).

Suggestions: 

(ONE) Companions need to be universally dismissed when this event occurs.  We went missing from the party, they eventually gave up and went home.  Send them to rescue us afterwards if they feel guilty about it.

(TWO) Transfer our possessions to the person who gave us the drink.  Make us hunt down that person who did that to us, throw a marker on him if he's too hard to find, negotiate for our belongings if they're not a settler.

I've had to turn off 'Bound in Public' as carrying anything with backpacks result in an automatic death sentence with the over-encumbrance damage taking effect.  The fact that I am surrounded by all of my companions during the entire event while being unable to influence them in any way doesn't help.  

I am keeping it enabled for Violate though.