1 hour ago, Fallout_Boy said:

My issue isn't specificly for this mod, but probably someone knows how to help. When my evil Hypno Master Curie starts the hypno event to invite all surrounding to group fuck my PC, the game ctd's. I just don't know what mod or probably missing mod causes it.

Can you manually play mixed gender gang bang animations?
If not, the attached is a ungendered SavageCabbage xml files by EgoBallistic. It doesn't change anything, it just adds extra xml files. So you can easily remove them with no issues.

If that fixes the issue, then you might want to read the Fucking Manual and get things sorted a bit better.

SC Ungendered.7z

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Can you manually play mixed gender gang bang animations?
If not, the attached is a ungendered SavageCabbage xml files by EgoBallistic. It doesn't change anything, it just adds extra xml files. So you can easily remove them with no issues.

If that fixes the issue, then you might want to read the Fucking Manual and get things sorted a bit better.

SC Ungendered.7z 9.87 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you. This solved the problem. Also thanx for the hint. I will read it.

14 hours ago, lee3310 said:

@kziitd can you make the slap anims into a paired animation (like kill move) ? i saw that @twistedtrebla made some real efforts to align the actors, that's why i think it would be much easier if it was a paired anim (PlayIdleWithTarget() should suffice).
Here's some infos on how to make paired anims.

Okay, I will take a look.

Okay, I took a look and didn't understand its meaning, IoI.

What do you think the result will be after such modifications?

Enter a special camera to play paired slap animations?
Perhaps Elzee should be invited to explain in detail, as I remember he/she has created similar content.
Ah, I don't know how to use LL's @ function.

IDEA... Spank overlays, for when you get your backside slapped. Fade in a few days...

Possible side effects of Tattoos...

- Stops you sitting, no passing time on a seat.

' You can't sit, your backside is too tender... '

' You can't Sprint, you backside is too tender... '

- Visible when wearing SAKR Tagged as Underwear, Bikini, Swimsuit, Hotpants or Naked.

- People more likely to add to the slapped backside for fun, if they are bad people.

- Spanking Sex more likely, if you have them visible when walking around.

Tattoo Overlay... Spanked Pack for Slavetats ( Skyrim mod for UUNP body type )

I don't know if it can be used for Fallout 4, or if the overlays would work for CBBE.

Have another recommendation for this mod.  I added a new section into the BumpConfront script where if you take the passive "Nevermind..." approach AND the NPC rolls to be aggressive, they will slap / spank the player again attempting to get them to submit / aka call them "Daddy".  The player can choose to grow a pair and actually get the NPC to back off, submit the NPCs demands, or try to back out of the confrontation.

I added in that each slap, including the first, increments the anal soreness for the player and the amount of anal soreness affects the types of responses the player has.  The more sore they are, the less options they have to avoid submission.

I also chose to actually include the use of bondage mittens rather than cuffs in this one.  Bondage mittens are criminally under utilized in this mod and are actually quite fun!  They almost act as handcuffs except that you are able to access your pipboy with them on.  It's almost more humiliating to have your hands appear to be free only to still not be able to perform simple tasks like put on clothing, pick up ammo, or use a weapon.

Also as something unique, I gave the player an option to be turned on by the spanking and have them actually be the ones to request sex which opens up the possibility of consensual sex with the aggressor which as far as I know is not utilized anywhere else in this mod.

I'll add that it is quite fun seeing the player get spanked repeatedly by the NPC during some of these interactions :)

At least personally, I like this bit of flavoring in the mod.  It would be optional content for anyone to choose to endure since they'd have to both get butt slapped, approach the slapper, take the passive "Nevermind...." option, have the NPC roll for an aggressive approach, and then choose not to force the NPC to back off.  For those who want to play a more submissive role, it opens more opportunities to do so.

4 hours ago, Krazyone said:

IDEA... Spank overlays, for when you get your backside slapped. Fade in a few days...

Possible side effects of Tattoos...

- Stops you sitting, no passing time on a seat.

' You can't sit, your backside is too tender... '

' You can't Sprint, you backside is too tender... '

- Visible when wearing SAKR Tagged as Underwear, Bikini, Swimsuit, Hotpants or Naked.

- People more likely to add to the slapped backside for fun, if they are bad people.

- Spanking Sex more likely, if you have them visible when walking around.

Tattoo Overlay... Spanked Pack for Slavetats ( Skyrim mod for UUNP body type )

I don't know if it can be used for Fallout 4, or if the overlays would work for CBBE.

Just read this after posting my own spanking suggestion :) Guess we're both of a similar mindset in what can be improved in this mod!  I definitely like your idea!

7 hours ago, kziitd said:

Okay, I will take a look.

Okay, I took a look and didn't understand its meaning, IoI.

What do you think the result will be after such modifications?

Enter a special camera to play paired slap animations?
Perhaps Elzee should be invited to explain in detail, as I remember he/she has created similar content.
Ah, I don't know how to use LL's @ function.

The result should be a perfectly synched animation that doesn't require extra alignment in script (synched in 3ds) like when you execute a kill move in third person view. Unfortunately, i don't know much about the subject so if @elzee can give us more insights that would be good.
PS
The spanking anims and player reaction are amazing by the way.

If possible,

being able to adjust the chance that an NPC will try to persuade you after refuse them (across the board) in the MCM would be pretty cool.

For me, I find that they don't attempt it enough, so I'd want to increase the rate.

Edited by hyperk2
1 hour ago, hyperk2 said:

If possible,

being able to adjust the chance that an NPC will try to persuade you after refuse them in the MCM would be pretty cool.

For me, I find that they don't attempt it enough, so I'd want to increase the rate.

You can set that in the SexAttributes MCM. I usually set their "won't give up on the first hint of difficulty" rate to 95%.

3 hours ago, sen4mi said:

You can set that in the SexAttributes MCM. I usually set their "won't give up on the first hint of difficulty" rate to 95%.

I'm sorry, could you be more precise? I took a look and I couldn't find the setting you're talking about.

Under NPC interactions I can see the 'Base chance to be persuaded by an NPC', but I believe that's referring to their success rate, not the occurrence rate.

I'm using version 2.7.4 as you might expect.

Edit: Upon looking even more, there is indeed an option for only 'Fan approaches'.

Edited by hyperk2
20 minutes ago, hyperk2 said:

Under NPC interactions I can see the 'Base chance to be persuaded by an NPC', but I believe that's referring to their success rate, not the occurrence rate.

Oh, yes...

I'll look at the options next time I am in game.

That said, you might also want to be more precise about which npc interactions you want to bump up the frequency on. I think some of them are there, somewhere - even though I clearly misremembered this detail - but maybe something is missing?

I want to share my thoughts about this mod.
When an NPC approaches Nora and asks, “Are you looking for a client?” And Nora answers, “Yes.” Her sex reputation should increase even if they then don't agree on the price. This NPC can, for example, tell someone that Nora is ready to sell her body for caps, but the price is too high.
Even if Nora answers "Maybe. But not now", her sex reputation should still increase, because this NPC accepts her answer as that she is a prostitute but is currently busy with something else.
In the dialogue option, when Nora agrees but asks for 300 caps for sex and at the same time she is a submissive person, then the NPC can offer her a lower price (say 120 caps) and she must agree (Nora is not the only one who knows how to bargain!).
If Nora is an extremely submissive person, then the NPC can demand that Nora fulfill his sexual fantasies (devious devices, handcuffs, slave collar, etc.) and she must agree.
Further, if Nora once agrees to engage in prostitution for a lower fee, then in the future she cannot count on higher payment for her services, in any case, until her personal qualities improve (the NPC will remember that Nora is a “cheap whore” and that there is no point in paying her more than she is deserves it and will spread it throughout the Commonwealth).
If Nora refuses the NPC (and her willpower is low) and he decides to rape her and then Nora responds “I agree, but for caps” then her level of submissiveness should increase and then the NPC responds “It’s too late. I’ll rape you anyway!” And Nora replies, “I agree, just don’t hurt me.” The level of submission should increase significantly. Then the NPC can respond: “Okay. I probably won’t hurt you if you promise that you will always be so submissive to me". If Nora agrees, her level of submissiveness will increase even more. And in the future, if this NPC approaches Nora with the question “Are you looking for a client?” Nora cannot refuse and must comply with his demands for free.
When Nora gets the “slut” perk, it would be great if this affected Nora’s dialogue options with NPCs.
 For example, in dialogues with merchants, “If you give me a discount on your goods, I will  give you a blowjob!”
Or in dialogues where persuasion of the opponent is required (lines colored in red), Nora can add “If you do as I ask, I will let you fuck me in the ass!”
Or in simpler situations where high charisma is not needed, Nora can add “I will strip naked for you if your answer is yes!”

Or, for example, Nora was wearing a slave collar and the collar master forced Nora to work as a free sex toy. Then to the NPC’s question “You are wearing a slave collar. Are you a free sex toy?” Nora will say “No, I am the hottest and most desirable sex toy in the entire Commonwealth and once you try me, you will dream of meeting me again and again!”

Edited by Sobachonuki

Just encountered a bug with an approach.

I had a shock collar on thanks to being defeated in the field, and a resident of DC came up and demanded sex. When I resisted, he used the hypnosis trigger to command me. Thing is, this was a new character, and she had never been put under hypnosis before. Now I'm all for an NPC trying it just to see if it works, but it shouldn't actually succeed.

1 hour ago, Ralof of Riverwood said:

I had a shock collar on thanks to being defeated in the field, and a resident of DC came up and demanded sex. When I resisted, he used the hypnosis trigger to command me. Thing is, this was a new character, and she had never been put under hypnosis before. Now I'm all for an NPC trying it just to see if it works, but it shouldn't actually succeed.

I have sometimes encountered the opposite problem.

I think something is flipping bits randomly somewhere, though I have no idea how to track that down.

16 hours ago, Ralof of Riverwood said:

If you're using Milking Human Kindness, it does add an initial boost to your hypnosis level the first time you sleep in one of its brainwashing beds, but the odds that you would manage to escape the location where those are placed without triggering any hypnotist approaches are pretty close to impossible.

On 12/25/2023 at 5:35 AM, Ralof of Riverwood said:

This also happened to me. Only difference my character has been persuaded into hypnosis treatment before (so far only good npc's with no rape intentions), but never reached the hypnosis level that made pc vulnerable to "sleep" trigger word. So I thought it was weird, when an evil npc used trigger word, after refusing shock collar approach. Not using Milking Human Kindness.

Edited by M.BISON

The designed gameplay of the hypnosis content is initially highly consensual, eventually shifting into highly non-consensual (except in the sense of those initial consents).

(There's a *lot* of changes I want to make here, but a much smaller set of changes that I can see how to make.)

But the underlying systems are also ... odd.

For example, in console:

set fpsh_setting_hypnoapproachchance to 100.0

You would imagine that this increases how often hypno approaches happen. And you would be right... sort of. But I tried this when having it set to 10% was resulting in only very rare approaches, and I was trying to figure out what was going on. One thing that I think I discovered is that hypno approaches often are replaced by other approaches. (It's difficult to say for sure, because rng and other variables. But... that's how it seemed.)

Edit: also even with the approach chance set to 100% and being near settler and/or trader npcs, I notice quite a number of "missed ticks" where nothing happens: no notifications appear (despite setting FPSH_Setting_DebugNotifEnabled to 1.0) and nothing relevant shows up in papyrus logs.

Further edit: A part of the issue is that the quest system does not want to find an actor after using him once. If you travel far enough to find another actor, it will pick up the new guy. I have not yet figured out how the other approaches kick in often when the hypno approach rate is increased, but hypno approaches are not checked for if another approach triggers first. Edit of edit: no, something else is going on. I had one npc do the scene three ticks in a row.

Edited by sen4mi

I got a bug - AAF 1.64, Game version 1.63 all working, all installed but my game can't see the plug-in for Sexual harassment in MCM.  Like Missing plugins in MCM. I installed all manually. Everything in their  respective places. What I did wrong? Thanks in advance

2 hours ago, Clegane said:

I got a bug - AAF 1.64, Game version 1.63 all working, all installed but my game can't see the plug-in for Sexual harassment in MCM.  Like Missing plugins in MCM. I installed all manually. Everything in their  respective places. What I did wrong? Thanks in advance

I do not understand your second sentence there. But have you looked at your papyrus log (with papyrus logging enabled)? That can help find a variety of problems.

Do other things show up in MCM?

Does AAF work?

Does SexAttributes work and show up in MCM?

Does FO4Edit report any errors?

Does LOOT report any errors?

Personally, I use https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/73774 - I do not know if that's necessary or not though.

4 hours ago, Clegane said:

Update to AAF 171 and make sure you have Sex Attributes latest version. Which I'm guessing you don't have the latter, because if MCM shows a missing plugin, 99% of the time, you're missing a master.

Edited by izzyknows

Crash report:

When Cait is my companion, the diamond city hypno scene crashes the game.

(Can anyone else reproduce this problem? I do not know if there's something unique about my mods which would lead to this problem.)

Having her wait outside the city lets me finish the scene.