I've run into a problem (after almost 40 levels and getting my character reduced from dominant to submissive and way too much hypnotherapy), where the game simply crashes.

Spoiler

[11/24/2023 - 11:21:04AM] [DD]: Function: ForceEquip - Actor: Red. Armor: Ball Gag (Harness). Reason: equipping inventorydevice.
[11/24/2023 - 11:21:04AM] [DD]: Event: OnEquipped - Actor: Red. Armor: Ball Gag (Harness). Reason: triger exit from event, variable ve
[11/24/2023 - 11:21:04AM] [DD]: Function: OnItemEquipped - Actor: Red. Armor: Ball Gag (Harness). Reason: running
[11/24/2023 - 11:21:04AM] [DD]: Function: OnItemEquipped - Actor: Red. Armor: Ball Gag (Harness). Reason: Setting sleep anticheat
[11/24/2023 - 11:21:04AM] [DD]: Difficulty modifier applied: 1.000000 [setting: 4]
[11/24/2023 - 11:21:04AM] [DD]: Function: ApplyEffects - Actor: Red. Armor: Ball Gag (Harness). Reason: apply spell: Gagged
[11/24/2023 - 11:21:04AM] [DD]: 1 entries in database.
[11/24/2023 - 11:21:05AM] error: Cannot check for a None keyword
stack:
        [ (00000014)].Actor.HasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
        [AAF_MainQuest (0C000F99)].aaf:aaf_mainquestscript.makeActorData() - "AAF_MainQuestScript.psc" Line 2010
        [AAF_MainQuest (0C000F99)].AAF:AAF_API.StartScene() - "C:\Users\qwerty\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Fallout 4\mods\AAF_DEV\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_API.psc" Line 675
        [FPSH_Player (65000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_SexManager.callAAFSexScene() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_SexManager.psc" Line 105
        [FPSH_Player (65000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.callAAFSexScene() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 2397
        [FPSH_Player (65000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.StartSex() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 2380
        [FPSH_Dom (650072CC)].FPSH:FPSH_DomScript.OnFlirtConsensualSex() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_DomScript.psc" Line 99

<truncated stack>
[11/24/2023 - 11:21:06AM] error: Cannot check for a None keyword
stack:
        [ (0011B931)].Actor.HasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
        [AAF_MainQuest (0C000F99)].aaf:aaf_mainquestscript.makeActorData() - "AAF_MainQuestScript.psc" Line 2010
        [AAF_MainQuest (0C000F99)].AAF:AAF_API.StartScene() - "C:\Users\qwerty\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Fallout 4\mods\AAF_DEV\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_API.psc" Line 675
        [FPSH_Player (65000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_SexManager.callAAFSexScene() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_SexManager.psc" Line 105
        [FPSH_Player (65000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.callAAFSexScene() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 2397
        [FPSH_Player (65000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.StartSex() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 2380
        [FPSH_Dom (650072CC)].FPSH:FPSH_DomScript.OnFlirtConsensualSex() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_DomScript.psc" Line 99

<truncated stack>
[11/24/2023 - 11:21:06AM] PVPK Debug: Set PVPK_USBTypeV_GroinAccess to 0
[11/24/2023 - 11:21:10AM] error: Cannot check for a None keyword
stack:
        [ (00000014)].Actor.HasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?

<truncated stack>
[11/24/2023 - 11:21:10AM] error: Cannot check for a None keyword
stack:
        [ (0011B931)].Actor.HasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?

<truncated stack>

Edit: And I ran into another problem, after creating a new character, where talking to Nate in the vault and being too stupid to talk him out of treating me for radiation sickness stalled the game. Probably harassment should be disabled until the wasteland?

Edited by sen4mi

A bit of an issue the other day.  Was playing on Survival and went to talk to my settlers.  Got offered a drink and woke up on a road somewhere naked and locked in a pillory.  So far, every other Wednesday.  

However...

I had been with Dogmeant & Codsworth when I had received that drink, and here they were idling around me.  I was wearing a gag so I couldn't speak to them and they, of course, wouldn't help me.  

I had also lost my backpack (being naked and all) and was thus over-encumbered and on a countdown timer to either free myself or die from encumbrance damage (I lost, easily).

Suggestions: 

(ONE) Companions need to be universally dismissed when this event occurs.  We went missing from the party, they eventually gave up and went home.  Send them to rescue us afterwards if they feel guilty about it.

(TWO) Transfer our possessions to the person who gave us the drink.  Make us hunt down that person who did that to us, throw a marker on him if he's too hard to find, negotiate for our belongings if they're not a settler.

Edited by BHAitken
4 hours ago, BHAitken said:

Suggestions: 

(ONE) Companions need to be universally dismissed when this event occurs.  We went missing from the party, they eventually gave up and went home.  Send them to rescue us afterwards if they feel guilty about it.

(TWO) Transfer our possessions to the person who gave us the drink.  Make us hunt down that person who did that to us, throw a marker on him if he's too hard to find, negotiate for our belongings if they're not a settler.

hmm 1 - this works if you have multiple companions, but what happens if you only have a single companion?  what happens to you when that wandering

deathclaw come over?  having a single companion with you means you have a chance to survive.

2 - while i agree taking your stuff would be a good thing, instead of on a person just stick it in a container somewhere (with a marker) so that you have to go

retrieve it.  this prevents some random guy/girl has it halfway across the map, and by the time you get there he/she has despawned and your gear is gone for good.

i think this would work better (it the author decides to implement something like it).  it could be stuck anywhere and now you have a reason to go there.

just my opinion

36 minutes ago, the.witcher said:

@twistedtrebla - any chance to have a version which would include males? Even an update that would just switch that they reffer to me as "him" in dialogue instead of her?
I like to play dudes as much as chicks, and now I'm playing a dude.

There's the Gender Neutral NPCs patch, though it's made for an older version of SH (1.16.8).

18 minutes ago, valcon767 said:

hmm 1 - this works if you have multiple companions, but what happens if you only have a single companion?  what happens to you when that wandering

deathclaw come over?  having a single companion with you means you have a chance to survive.

There's a bug that needs fixing (my fault really), but also even with that fixed it only seemed to work reliably on "followers" and not "companions". EgoBallistic worked out a more thorough alternative in Violate which covers both, but I don't think it's appeared in a new release yet.

7 hours ago, BHAitken said:

A bit of an issue the other day.  Was playing on Survival and went to talk to my settlers.  Got offered a drink and woke up on a road somewhere naked and locked in a pillory.  So far, every other Wednesday.  

However...

I had been with Dogmeant & Codsworth when I had received that drink, and here they were idling around me.  I was wearing a gag so I couldn't speak to them and they, of course, wouldn't help me.  

I had also lost my backpack (being naked and all) and was thus over-encumbered and on a countdown timer to either free myself or die from encumbrance damage (I lost, easily).

Suggestions: 

Encumbrance penalties in BiP is just of the ways this mod can kill you.

For example, I was taking roughly 12 rads per second when True Storms hit me with a rad storm during a scene. "I" died.

The wasteland is a dangerous place...

22 minutes ago, sen4mi said:

For example, I was taking roughly 12 rads per second when True Storms hit me with a rad storm during a scene. "I" died.

AN76 urinary tract infection from trying to "hold it" for too long is the most amusing one for me, followed by starvation/thirst, exhaustion from being unable to sleep...

25 minutes ago, takedrugskids said:

I have no dialog with this mod and skipping the dialog i cant see nor hear takes about a minute, is there a fix for this?

From the mod's install instructions on the file page/first post of this topic:

> REQUIREMENTS

Optional

F4Z RO D-OH - For dialogue lip syncing and ability to skip dialogues.

Also as of this week, you have another option:

4 hours ago, takedrugskids said:

I have no dialog with this mod and skipping the dialog i cant see nor hear takes about a minute, is there a fix for this?

do you have both types of subtitle turned on? located (in main menu/settings/display)

as for taking as long as it does - do you have f4z-ro-dah installed?

hope the information helps

Edited by valcon767
On 11/27/2023 at 4:35 PM, vaultbait said:

There's the Gender Neutral NPCs patch, though it's made for an older version of SH (1.16.8).

I guess it's worth a try, although doesn't sound like that's it.

I guess the my main issue is accepting the fact, that both Sex Attributes and Sexual Harassement and likely a few other were made for "female play-through" in mind and the authors won't/don't develop any further, since no chance for real support for men?

EDIT: @vaultbait - since you do seem really active here (thank you for that!), can you share your info on that? I mean - I am playing as a heterosexual man :P I would wish to have as much of these mods still applicable to my play-through. Any patches/supporting mods would be welcome. I came up with my mod list from the "[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 12th/October/2023).".
If not I just try to "fake it" in my mind as much as possible...

Edited by the.witcher
4 minutes ago, the.witcher said:

I guess it's worth a try, although doesn't sound like that's it.

I guess the my main issue is accepting the fact, that both Sex Attributes and Sexual Harassement and likely a few other were made for "female play-through" in mind and the authors won't/don't develop any further, since no chance for real support for men?

Speaking only for myself, but I think this goes for most mod authors based on years of observation: People make the sorts of mods they want to play themselves, and aren't highly motivated to add content or features they're not interested in playing. If people want mods that have male player character content, they're the ones who know best what those mods should contain and are most likely to do a good job at making them.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Speaking only for myself, but I think this goes for most mod authors based on years of observation: People make the sorts of mods they want to play themselves, and aren't highly motivated to add content or features they're not interested in playing. If people want mods that have male player character content, they're the ones who know best what those mods should contain and are most likely to do a good job at making them.

I surely understand this approach but at the same time I wish it would be otherwise :)
I have no exp in development/coding and I'm wondering how hard would it be to patch these up...

Again - thanks for the swift reply.

31 minutes ago, the.witcher said:

I surely understand this approach but at the same time I wish it would be otherwise :)
I have no exp in development/coding and I'm wondering how hard would it be to patch these up...

If you want advice... find something small to start with, really small, and get yourself the tools you need to build that. Getting your tools so you can work with them is where you sort out all sorts of false ideas about how modding happens. So, this winds up being a test of your persistence, and your abilities in testing good advice vs bad advice. Taking some notes on paper (somewhere outside your computer) can help keep you oriented.

(This mod is quite large and took quite some time to put together. Don't imagine that a redo would be fast. (I have been tempted to do some cleanup work on parts of this mod - grammar, probabilities and mechanics, and a few other things - there's a *lot* here. And it needs an organized approach to succeed. Though possibly being drunk might also "help".))

47 minutes ago, the.witcher said:

We've (mod authors) all been there. What prompted me to make mods is that I wanted to play things that didn't exist yet. It's a lot of hard work to learn the ins and outs of the available tools, workflows and game limitations, yes. But if you want something that doesn't exist, you're uniquely motivated to create it.

I play exclusively with a heterosexual female human protagonist. I have a lot of kinks, sure, but the mods I make are borne out of my desires and interests. If I decided to make a mod that served players of heterosexual male protagonists, it would not be that great because, while I have some idea of what drives them, it doesn't really "click" with me. Same if I gave into requests from people asking me to make mods for furries, or futanari, or whatever other things I'm not into even though they are.

You're into it, so you know how to make it great. You may not know how to make it yet, but that's a "simple" matter of investing (lots and lots of) time in learning the basics. What matters is your vision, the rest of the process is fairly mechanical.

On 11/27/2023 at 3:11 PM, sen4mi said:

I'd like to point out the mention of the backpack.  I really doubt the intention of the mod is inevitable deaths for what would be a common condition.

1 hour ago, otherguy25 said:

Anyone else having a issue with npcs approaching saying one line then running away. This happens every time I have a encounter, I didn't have this issue yesterday. I've tried reinstalling the mod and aaf, cant get it to work.

yah, NPC's have a habit of doing that sort of thing, and it's not limited to this mod. They do this in un-modded FO4 as well. I don't know how many times I've been unable to unlock the caravan stop workshop item because Kessler decided to walk away mid-conversation and not finish the dialogue after you wipe out Zeller's Army. Once you get un-frozen from the dialogue camera, you can't just pick up the conversation and unlock things - you have to reload an earlier save and try again. I've gotten in the habit of creating a hard save right before I go to talk to her, so if she walks away I can reload the save, then try to pin her down so she can't walk away.

1 hour ago, BHAitken said:

I'd like to point out the mention of the backpack.  I really doubt the intention of the mod is inevitable deaths for what would be a common condition.

Death, and risk of death, is inherent in the game design, and most mod authors do not have the patience to track down and deal with all of the cases which could kill "you".

Edit: however, there is a simple "fix" - the player can be made invulnerable during a scene. If that matches the mod author's plan...

Edited by sen4mi
On 11/29/2023 at 10:43 PM, sen4mi said:

Death, and risk of death, is inherent in the game design, and most mod authors do not have the patience to track down and deal with all of the cases which could kill "you".

Edit: however, there is a simple "fix" - the player can be made invulnerable during a scene. If that matches the mod author's plan...

Also would like to point out that your character generally has lots of valuable "stuff" that the NPC would be giving up...

I've tried to edit the Fan Wine many times in another patch esp I made, but anything I do, altering the endurance bonus, giving it the alcoholic drink keyword, and the alcohol addiction chance, no matter what I do, I seem to be afflicted with a glitch where the Fan Wine gives me 228 Endurance permenantly..... and thaz weird af. lol. So if I edit this in any way shape or form, is some script in this mod just gonna screw it up? I just wanna make the Fan Wine to be alcoholic and behave as alcoholic, otherwise the idea of me accepting the dam drink is just cartoonish as hayyyyyle. Please tell me there's a way to edit the Fan Wine safely. lol. Because it seems to really mess up the Fan Wine effect if I do anything at all to it. I've never seen an ALCH object behave this way.

Edited by LynErso666

I really need help with this Sex Addiction thing. I turned it off in the MCM as best I could, but the SA: Slut effect draining my intelligence seems to be %100 permanent. The perk can't be removed. The spell for it can't be removed. I reset the global for sexlevel and that has...absolutely no effect whatsoever apparently. So once you get the SexLevel that high, this just latches onto you for the rest of your save??? I tried to go into the esp to remove any debuffs but it all seems to be scripted. Plz tell me there's a way to disable the SexLevel thing completely. There really needs to be a disable option in the MCM for this. I can disable the effects of SexReputation, but not the SexLevel??? And I'm okay with it, but if they're permenant...nah.

Edited by LynErso666
52 minutes ago, LynErso666 said:

I really need help with this Sex Addiction thing. I turned it off in the MCM as best I could, but the SA: Slut effect draining my intelligence seems to be %100 permanent. The perk can't be removed. The spell for it can't be removed. I reset the global for sexlevel and that has...absolutely no effect whatsoever apparently. So once you get the SexLevel that high, this just latches onto you for the rest of your save??? I tried to go into the esp to remove any debuffs but it all seems to be scripted. Plz tell me there's a way to disable the SexLevel thing completely. There really needs to be a disable option in the MCM for this. I can disable the effects of SexReputation, but not the SexLevel??? And I'm okay with it, but if they're permenant...nah.

I think that is a perk effect, so player. removeperk(PerkID) might work. You will need to identify the perk code (start with "help "slut_effect" and see what that shows, otherwise you need to dig into the mod directly using FOedit). Or it might be a spell effect (same approach - "player. removeperk(SpelID)". Be warned, screwing with this might bork your save.

Have you tried disabling SH/sexual attributes in the MCM. Make a new save, save that. Load that save, re-enable the mods?