4 hours ago, hisandhers said:

Whenever im approached by someone and they start a sex scene they never actually start at, they just stand around and yes i've tried multiple aaf installs and nothing changes is this a known bug or something?

This is a known issue, though it's too complicated of a problem to call it a bug.

Often, this means that you do not have animations installed which the scene needs.

But there can be other problems that stall progress through a scene - those often have relevant details reported in papyrus logs.

See also: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-the-fucking-manual-~-adult-oriented-setup-guide-12thoctober2023/

Edited by sen4mi
typo
27 minutes ago, Miyabe123 said:

Is there any way to simply add perks by commands such as “FPSH_Hypno2” to my character without sex events?

I do know the console command "addperk" can use editorID instead of FormID to add a perk (that looks to be an editorID, but I can't verify at this time)

What I don't know is if there's anything bad will happen by using the console command instead of the sex events.

1 hour ago, ptmc2112 said:

我确实知道控制台命令“addperk”可以使用editorID而不是FormID来添加perk(看起来是一个editorID,但我目前无法验证)

我不知道使用控制台命令而不是性事件是否会发生任何不好的事情。

You mean just import“player.addperk FPSH_Hypno2”for example?

5 minutes ago, Miyabe123 said:

你的意思是只导入“player.addperk FPSH_Hypno2”?

Semms it did'nt work,I use 01073100(formID)FPSH_GoodWhore(editorID)for example, player.addperk FPSH_GoodWhore/01073100 and

It says:Item 'FPSH_ GoodWhore' not found for parameter Perk. 

7 hours ago, sen4mi said:

我想知道翻译是否改变了文档中控制台命令的拼写?

You are completely correct.After I changde back to the origin english mod,I can find perk IDs with the “help” command.Thank you so much!!It also figures other problems when I use console commands for other mods!

Just a PSA:

I found I kept getting stuck after the Diamond City Hypno Slave event, Everything worked but my character was stuck .

Fixed it with these commands in the console

help FPSH_HypnoDiamondSlave 4

setstage <QuestID> 0

stopquest <QuestID>

Edited by TypsyGypsy
9 hours ago, BHAitken said:

I am using this mod with "Sleep Intimate" by Dracco Torre as I think it provides a good "Night Creeper" type of vibe for survival.

Where can one find the 'Sleep Intimate' mod? 

Been doing a search and have had no luck so far. Might be interested in checking it out.

nvm, I found it.

Edited by IBAGadget
On 11/12/2023 at 8:29 PM, lcewolf said:

First of all thank again for the mod. I love the new updates.

I was wondering if there is a command or a way to get the Diamond city assignement faster when we have the collar? I have try many time and never get the assignement. Even with 100% in MCM menu and be a good girl.

I am pretty sure i miss something probably ovious or maybe i am unlucky.

If someone can guide me it would be appreciate.

Honestly, I have 100s of hours and and never been assigned. I have cranked it up too lol. Gotta be something in my load order

On 11/12/2023 at 5:29 PM, lcewolf said:

I was wondering if there is a command or a way to get the Diamond city assignement faster when we have the collar? I have try many time and never get the assignement. Even with 100% in MCM menu and be a good girl.

hmm like you my girl is a good girl to her hypno masters and i have yet to see that assignment.  this is making me wonder if i have to be "bad" to get it. 

i am traveling with 3 hypno masters (Ivy, Valkyrie, and Heather Casdin) and while they do harass me they have stopped giving hypno approaches.

any other approach will fire for them, just not the hypno approaches (even if i use the debug to force one).  other npcs will do a hypno approach though.  what makes it

even stranger is that they are all at different hypno master levels (Valkyrie had just did the first "this will affect you outside hypno", Ivy had done that 3 times, and Heather

has done the second version of that {will be confused} 3 levels).  wish i knew of a way to reset hypno level with a specific npc as that way i could test if it is just my game or

if it is something specific the mod does.

ah well i will have to pay close attention next new game i start.

and to the mod author let me say again THANK YOU.

How do I get the Bimbo serum to happen? Does it happen after the sex animation? Because I also get stuck in place when the animation is supposed to play out. I also have the bimbo serum chance maxed out. I thought that the bimbo serum would just happen during the initial hypnosis. 

I will have to read that guide to see if I can fix the broken sex animations and the diamond city fix update. 

1 minute ago, Kazzy_Chan said:

How do I get the Bimbo serum to happen? Does it happen after the sex animation?

Yes, you wake up and your harasser has left you a note saying they injected you with it while you were unconscious.

2 minutes ago, Kazzy_Chan said:

I also get stuck in place when the animation is supposed to play out.

That's usually a symptom of not having appropriate animations installed for the harasser and player race/gender combination. Your first troubleshooting step should probably be to use the AAF on-screen interface after getting a stuck animation to view the admin log. If you can't bring up AAF interface because controls are locked out, first go into Sexual Harassment's debug MCM page and end all approaches, which should hopefully return control to the player.

5 minutes ago, Kazzy_Chan said:

I will have to read that guide to see if I can fix the broken sex animations

Yes, if you follow The Fucking Manual you shouldn't experience the issue you're having.

In case no one has reported this, I noticed in version 1.19.3 two bugs relating to shock collar approaches.

1)

When you get the visit your collar master quest and start getting zapped occasionally there is an issue if you decide to board a vertibird. If you get zapped mid-flight this causes you to fall off the vertibird (although the press a button to land prompt is still active). This seemed buggy so I loaded to avoid any issues, but you probably should not get zapped while mid-air to avoid problems.

2)

Also relating to vertibird and shock collar, the pilot of the vertibird can decide to start zapping you if you wear the shock collar in an attempt to become your master. This causes the pilot to exit the vertibird. However, if I remember correctly, you could not actually speak to him and he just kept zapping you. This also seemed rather buggy so I loaded to avoid any issues down the road.

These are rather minor issues, but decided to share them anyway. Great mod, btw.

On 11/19/2023 at 1:25 PM, Kazzy_Chan said:

How do I get the Bimbo serum to happen? Does it happen after the sex animation? Because I also get stuck in place when the animation is supposed to play out. I also have the bimbo serum chance maxed out. I thought that the bimbo serum would just happen during the initial hypnosis.

I receive few time with the Fan. You have an option in MCM menu. I got it also from the hypno.

On 11/12/2023 at 8:29 PM, lcewolf said:

If someone can guide me it would be appreciate.

On 11/19/2023 at 10:00 AM, valcon767 said:

hmm like you my girl is a good girl to her hypno masters and i have yet to see that assignment.  this is making me wonder if i have to be "bad" to get it.

I suppose i could try this for few week (Ingame)see if i get lucky while i be the bad girl.

4 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Why do I get the struggle-rape event without beeing drunk or on drugs? My chars health is fine.

It happen few time at my PC because of the clothing or absence of clothing i do have.

There is also a change someone will randomly pick you but you should be able to push him/her back easy if your pc is not in a weak state. Look inside MCM for more option.

42 minutes ago, Fallout3OJISAN said:

Thank you for sharing your wonderful mod.

Could you please tell me how to increase self-esteem?

Self Esteem increases slowly as you succeed at the following:

Discover locations, succeed at challenges (lockpicking, speech), avoid getting raped or blackmailed.

Be a good girl, do good, don't get taken advantage of.