I'm sorry to ask that. Do you have any recommendations for F+F animation packs?AAF tells me it can't find animations with the F+F tag.
I think there are F+F animations in Atomic Lust, like in the preview image. But AAF still tells me it can't find.

Edited by DDDSHYNZ
21 hours ago, DDDSHYNZ said:

I'm sorry to ask that. Do you have any recommendations for F+F animation packs?AAF tells me it can't find animations with the F+F tag.
I think there are F+F animations in Atomic Lust, like in the preview image. But AAF still tells me it can't find.

from memory:
Leito's has a few basic ones, so does BP70, for example

Take a look at the animation packs linked in The Fucking Manual - most of the ones linked there have a list of positions.

And also install the Vanilla/Kinky/Creature Theme (linked there directly above the anim packs)
It is marked as REQUIRED! - and its the description says that other anim packs need it for the tag management (I've not looked 'under the hood' myself - but makes sense)

tl;dr:  RTFM 😉

On 4/9/2024 at 7:23 PM, egonm68 said:

from memory:
Leito's has a few basic ones, so does BP70, for example

Take a look at the animation packs linked in The Fucking Manual - most of the ones linked there have a list of positions.

And also install the Vanilla/Kinky/Creature Theme (linked there directly above the anim packs)
It is marked as REQUIRED! - and its the description says that other anim packs need it for the tag management (I've not looked 'under the hood' myself - but makes sense)

tl;dr:  RTFM 😉

Thank you. But unfortunately I still have the same problem. What bothers me is that only part of the time this error occurs. All I can do is to terminate the scene when the error occurs.

Just upgraded my whole Fallout 4 install from scratch to the latest everything. One problem I am having is dialogue from this mod is taking forever to play out now. Collar master quest literally takes 5 minutes to play out. In my previous install of SH on antique AAF, I could click through dialogue quickly with arrow keys. Now those keys have no effect at all. I mean the dialogue is cool and all the first 600 times or so, but Id really like to get back to what I had where I could quickly click through it. Maybe I had some forgotten mod installed that allowed it before, I just dont know. Any ideas or help would greatly be appreciated.

14 minutes ago, Beta The Slave said:

I have an odd issue. Spanking leaves a mark, but enough spanks seem to make the mark so red it almost glows. I think it might be related to Comonwealth Slavers. As theat mods whip marks are also very red. But idk what I can do to reduce the effect

You sure the slap mark is added by this mod ? cause i remember checking the slap function a while back and there is no overlay applied. In any case, you have to edit the script applying the overlay (red mark) and limit it to a certain number (5 for exemple). If you feel more adventurous (or know your way around textures) you can try fiddling with the material file in order to make the stacked overlay less visible ("alpha" and "alpha blend mod").

2 hours ago, lee3310 said:

You sure the slap mark is added by this mod ? cause i remember checking the slap function a while back and there is no overlay applied. In any case, you have to edit the script applying the overlay (red mark) and limit it to a certain number (5 for exemple). If you feel more adventurous (or know your way around textures) you can try fiddling with the material file in order to make the stacked overlay less visible ("alpha" and "alpha blend mod").

Yeah I found that the mark comes from another mod (Commonwealth Slavers). But treats the slaps from this mod different maybe? I ended up with an ass so red it literally glowed like lava. Had to turn off the other mod function to resolve.

On 4/19/2024 at 4:41 PM, durroth said:

any plans to update this with KFT support?

I do not think KFT is ready for that.

KFT does not support existing mods.

No one has written mods for players which use KFT.

1 hour ago, sen4mi said:

No one has written mods for players which use KFT.

Can you clarify what you mean? Several player-oriented mods have already updated to add support for KFT, or have available patches.

6 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Can you clarify what you mean? Several player-oriented mods have already updated to add support for KFT, or have available patches.

Wait, really? Hmm... I was hoping for integration with locking game mechanics (and removal mechanics) like real handcuffs and DD. But commonwealth slavers sort of introduced a check against kft because of problems it caused there, if I understand right, so I was thinking that I needed to wait.

*checks*

I guess I see https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/32918-expanded-gag-dialogue-for-kft/, and https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/33295-latex-collar-curse/ appeared a few hours ago, so that's two.

Edit: no, I see that commonwealth slavers actually added support for kft. So I had that backwards. oops

Did I miss anything?

Edited by sen4mi
8 hours ago, sen4mi said:

Wait, really? Hmm... I was hoping for integration with locking game mechanics (and removal mechanics) like real handcuffs and DD. But commonwealth slavers sort of introduced a check against kft because of problems it caused there, if I understand right, so I was thinking that I needed to wait.

*checks*

I guess I see https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/32918-expanded-gag-dialogue-for-kft/, and https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/33295-latex-collar-curse/ appeared a few hours ago, so that's two.

Edit: no, I see that commonwealth slavers actually added support for kft. So I had that backwards. oops

Did I miss anything?

Violate will equip KFT devices now, DD Armorbench Unlocker can remove them, the key cutter in Milking Human Kindness gives KFT restraint keys, there are also compatibility patches to make it interoperate with Devious Devices and Real  Handcuffs... there's probably more but I'm not remembering everything off the top of my head.

On 2/15/2024 at 8:36 AM, yamayamadadada said:

got the old no aaf sence player freezing problem

but in my case, the other aaf sence related mods work fine, violate sex'em up and so

heck, before my last mod list edit, sexual harassment worked well

ive tried uncheck my last added mods, human resource and family plan, it didnt get it work, with a new save

if i open the aaf menu and leave it on, when an aad sence triggers, it should go to the sence playing sub menu right? in violate and sex'em up its goes just like that, but in sexual harassment the menu shuts down by its own( and freezes player

and when i try reinstall mod button in mcm debug, it does pop up a note says"sexual harassment installed", yet when i go back to mcm, i see no setting in sexual harassment was reset to default

i have no idea where to look now

---

edit:  the butt slap and molestation works as intended

Was just dealing with this problem, one day everything is perfect and the next it stopped working, (of course because I was messing up with the mod order and installing more shit) but every other mod was working perfectly except SH.

What I did, that might've fixed it was, in this exact order in case it's important:

1- moved SH and Attributes above "AAF Requirements", (left side of MO2) same as the screenshot in "The Fucking Manual"

2- verified fallout 4 files through steam

3- deleted SH (left side of MO2)

4- deleted leftover SH file I had in an Overwrite (C811F9A7_FP_SexualHarassment_esp...)

5- correctly installed xSE PluginPreloader according to "The Fucking Manual" (which I didn't have until this point)

6- installed Sexual Harassment 

7- Started a new game cause it didn't work when continuing my current gameplay.

8- tadaaa now everything works perfectly.

No idea if any of the steps are unnecessary or not, but I wanted to make sure. Long story short following the Manual when installing the mods actually helps, I know wowzer.

Plus I guess starting a new game to check if the problem persists or if something's fucky with just the current save files.

Hope this helps💚

How can I find the code for the shock collar? I got one after the drugged-drink rape. I killed the guy later but he had no code on him.

Who do I have to pay to remove it?

Edited by xyzxyz
3 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

How can I find the code for the shock collar? I got one after the drugged-drink rape. I killed the guy later but he had no code on him.

Who do I have to pay to remove it?

In the passage by the bedrooms in the Dugout Inn you'll find the NPC hacker to remove it. It's not cheap so you may wish to set the prices in the SH MCM under Shock Collar Approaches

2 hours ago, Slorm said:

In the passage by the bedrooms in the Dugout Inn you'll find the NPC hacker to remove it. It's not cheap so you may wish to set the prices in the SH MCM under Shock Collar Approaches

Any other way to unlock them?

Edited by xyzxyz
7 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Any other way to unlock them?

The Abandoned Property perk from Provocative Perks will sometimes give you possible unlock codes after you have sex, or the debug MCM from Real Handcuffs can unequip them if needed (not as immersive an option, but it's there if you want that).