11 hours ago, Anunya said:

Question: how does more nasty creatures and creature framework interact with additional creature animations?

What you see in Creature Framework is not about animations. It's about giving dicks to things that didn't have them before - probably because Bethesda decided that doing so themselves probably wouldn't let them keep the M rating, and perhaps to a lesser extent it avoided the awkwardness of having to write a "Need 3D Designer To Add Penises To Fantasy Animals" job posting.

Point is, they're two different things that don't depend on each other. What you see in CF changes what mod dickifies each animal, and most of the time MNC will be the only option. Which is fine.

MNC also comes with some animations, because MadMansGun was nice like that, but you manage those through SLAL like you do with other animation packs.

11 hours ago, Anunya said:

When I'm testing it out (starting out enslaved by Falmer), they only ever seem to be using the one same animation when I have more than one Falmer animation in the animation packs I have installed.

Hit the 'o' key to cycle between animations. If you have Defeat, the '0' key gives you a menu. And I think SL Utility has another thing to change animations.

Use one of those to find out about how many Falmer animations you have. MNC only comes with one and it's FC; BakaFactory and Billyy both have a few FCC.

18 minutes ago, tasairis said:

What you see in Creature Framework is not about animations. It's about giving dicks to things that didn't have them before - probably because Bethesda decided that doing so themselves probably wouldn't let them keep the M rating, and perhaps to a lesser extent it avoided the awkwardness of having to write a "Need 3D Designer To Add Penises To Fantasy Animals" job posting.

Point is, they're two different things that don't depend on each other. What you see in CF changes what mod dickifies each animal, and most of the time MNC will be the only option. Which is fine.

MNC also comes with some animations, because MadMansGun was nice like that, but you manage those through SLAL like you do with other animation packs.

Hit the 'o' key to cycle between animations. If you have Defeat, the '0' key gives you a menu. And I think SL Utility has another thing to change animations.

Use one of those to find out about how many Falmer animations you have. MNC only comes with one and it's FC; BakaFactory and Billyy both have a few FCC.

Thanks for that information! Super useful :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2020 at 1:49 PM, TheBatDad1989 said:

Anyone managed to get this working with Skyrim VR?

Had the same issue with SE Try to use Jcontainer 4.12 instead of 4.14 that resolved the problem to me. But the other problem is, this version is more than 2 YRS old, and people needs Jcontainer for other mods. So i do wonder if we can have backward compatibility on Jcontainer, or any chance to see creature framework updated?

Scratch that it's still not working. Non the less? Vortex says something is not compatible with the latest SKSE build. So? Some mod's are definitely in dire need some updating. And most likely this one. and Core mods like SKSE framework's Jcontainer & such needs backward compatibility.  I guess this is your problem too. Until than i guess we have to forget about this mod, or we need someone whom knows a workaround.

16 hours ago, Arr A Gone said:

Had the same issue with SE Try to use Jcontainer 4.12 instead of 4.14 that resolved the problem to me. But the other problem is, this version is more than 2 YRS old, and people needs Jcontainer for other mods. So i do wonder if we can have backward compatibility on Jcontainer, or any chance to see creature framework updated?

Scratch that it's still not working. Non the less? Vortex says something is not compatible with the latest SKSE build. So? Some mod's are definitely in dire need some updating. And most likely this one. and Core mods like SKSE framework's Jcontainer & such needs backward compatibility.  I guess this is your problem too. Until than i guess we have to forget about this mod, or we need someone whom knows a workaround.

Yeah I solved that a while ago - JSON files don't load in the new one. I've had zero issues since downgrading. 

Hi, I just upgrade from MNC 12 to 12.5 and when I load the game I got the message Creature framework has been downgraded to 1.1.0, Things will be broken . From my understanding, previous MNC version came with creature frame work but it being removed in MNC 12.5 so I have to download Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE here and install it. I waited for 5 mins but CF still say its initializing.

These guy bitching about CF cause it to get removed from MNC can go fuck themself

For some reason, the mod refuses to work correctly on one of my backups.
I have however everything up to date, I wait a few minutes then I go in the mcm of the mod and there I always have the message window indicating to me that the mod is in initialization.
As a result, most of the creatures don't have sex!

On 12/5/2020 at 9:48 PM, assassin394 said:

Hi, I just upgrade from MNC 12 to 12.5 and when I load the game I got the message Creature framework has been downgraded to 1.1.0, Things will be broken . From my understanding, previous MNC version came with creature frame work but it being removed in MNC 12.5 so I have to download Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE here and install it. I waited for 5 mins but CF still say its initializing.

These guy bitching about CF cause it to get removed from MNC can go fuck themself

I seem to be stuck in this too. Did you find a solution to the problem?

56 minutes ago, Izolenta said:

I don't really understand why it was necessary to remove CF

Now it's independ, one can use every MNC with every CF one prefers.

Myself uses the MNC12.5 because the new horse dick and latest cf and it works much better for me.

I ran into a problem. Once a scene starts creatures don't seem to switch to their respective models so either they're still covered or not erect (e.g. frost giant/giant). However, other creatures like horses for instance work perfectly fine, does anyone have an idea on how to potentially resolve this?

tasairis

I know that. I've downloaded this one: 

The mod is working to some degree but it just doesn't show up in the Mod Manager. I know it's working because Hentai is working. If I install horny creature it will work I know that because the opening menu will change to a dragon plus 3 other animals doing it. But I can't edit or change the setting on anything. I'm not sure what to do here, I've tried everything I can think of to get it to work.

Then what does the LE version of CF have to do with anything?

19 hours ago, gray2p said:

The mod is working to some degree but it just doesn't show up in the Mod Manager.

Try running in the console

setstage ski_configmanager 1

edit: should be ski_configmanagerinstance

I know it's working because Hentai is working.

Not sure why HC is relevant here.

If I install horny creature it will work I know that because the opening menu will change to a dragon plus 3 other animals doing it.

That doesn't mean the mod is working. It means you managed to extract at least one specific file to the right place.

But I can't edit or change the setting on anything. I'm not sure what to do here, I've tried everything I can think of to get it to work.

Sometimes for some people the MCM is tricky. When it's slow for me, all I have to do is go into the MCM for some mod, wait a second, and close everything, then a few seconds later it'll notify me about new menus. Doesn't seem to work for other people, in which case that setstage command is the next step.