I'm getting the "Your installed JContainers version is incompatible with Creature Framework, or you don't have JContainers at all. Things will be very broken!" error.

Looks like the Creature Framework needs the JContainers with API v3 and the current one in Nexus is (at least on the source code) v4 or am I missing something?

On 7/25/2020 at 2:31 AM, Ar4chnid said:

Papyrus log:

https://pastebin.com/b51Kgx2Z

It's a somewhat old save, but I've cleaned it with FallrimTools. This log is basically from log in, let stuff load, initiate bearfuck, save. 

According to this, CF finishes initializing at line 1797, around a quarter from the bottom.

You can judge the age of a tree by the number of rings. You can judge the age of a Skyrim save by the number (and variety) of errors. Yours has quite a few - including a couple I've never seen before that hint at some pretty significant problems.

Uninstall Creature Framework, do a clean save, and try again. Consider trying the MNC version of it too. But I don't think this is the source of the problems.

It's more likely you have a bad animation or mesh file somewhere. Look into that.

19 hours ago, PanzerAG said:

I'm getting the "Your installed JContainers version is incompatible with Creature Framework, or you don't have JContainers at all. Things will be very broken!" error.

Looks like the Creature Framework needs the JContainers with API v3 and the current one in Nexus is (at least on the source code) v4 or am I missing something?

Sounds like you installed the Skyrim LE version of Creature Framework.

Try again. Make sure you get the SE version.

On 7/27/2020 at 12:39 AM, tasairis said:

You can judge the age of a tree by the number of rings. You can judge the age of a Skyrim save by the number (and variety) of errors. Yours has quite a few - including a couple I've never seen before that hint at some pretty significant problems.

Uninstall Creature Framework, do a clean save, and try again. Consider trying the MNC version of it too. But I don't think this is the source of the problems.

It's more likely you have a bad animation or mesh file somewhere. Look into that.

Ok so I tried creating an entirely new game, reducing number of related mods, switching around different versions of MNC, CF and HCOS, still the same t-pose issue.

Perhaps something is messing with the skeleton of all creatures? It seems strange, when they aren't involved in scenes they are doing everything they are supposed to do.

6 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"

There's something I hadn't tried yet. Creatures are no longer t-posing, but they are still just standing around idly, while the other participant is fucking the air.

All other Sexlab animation seem to be working fine.

Any ideas?

19 minutes ago, Ar4chnid said:

There's something I hadn't tried yet. Creatures are no longer t-posing, but they are still just standing around idly, while the other participant is fucking the air.

All other Sexlab animation seem to be working fine.

Any ideas?

try reinstalling the FNIS creature pack, rerun FNIS, then do this:

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 750, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

@MadMansGun @tasairis You'll be happy to know that I fixed the issue. I ended up creating an entirely new game, with most of the sexlab mods re-downloaded, so I honestly can't tell you what the difference is - though I did find a mod called FNIS Data in Vortex that I removed, may have something to do with that.

Whatever the case, thanks a lot for the help, you guys are awesome and deserve cookies :)

I have a problem, but I don't understand what the cause could be ... it works fine for 1-2 scenes, then for some scenes it doesn't load (More Nasty Critters cocks), then it works again .. without logic. Also when the rape is more than one creature, only one creature of the group is charged with the cock.

1 hour ago, SilenSE said:

I have a problem, but I don't understand what the cause could be ... it works fine for 1-2 scenes, then for some scenes it doesn't load (More Nasty Critters cocks), then it works again .. without logic. Also when the rape is more than one creature, only one creature of the group is charged with the cock.

Sounds like you have overwritten the original CF with the one that comes with MNC. Reinstall....

14 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Sounds like you have overwritten the original CF with the one that comes with MNC. Reinstall....

Exactly. I noticed that the MNC package already has creatures framework inside. (ver. 2.0.0). If I just install MNC it works about 60% of the time, if I overwrite MNC with files in CF it NEVER works. MNC Used

Edit: If I try to download the MNC 11.4 version (without CF inside) and install this CF latest version it never works .. Even doing a Re-Register All Mods.

Deleted my post on the MNC SE page and put it here instead though slightly edited. Can confirm what SilenSE says.

Basically, not a single creature gets erect and the puppet master doesn't work. The CF that comes with MNC works some of the time (sometimes they are erect, sometimes they are not) but the standalone one doesn't work for me anymore.

I've re-registered all mods, cleared creatures, reinstalled the latest version of JContainers multiple times and it still doesn't work. Idk why that is the case as it used to work perfectly before. I'm using MO2 as my mod manager and standalone CF overwrote MNC (switched to version 2.0.0 for now).

On 8/11/2020 at 11:20 PM, SilenSE said:

Exactly. I noticed that the MNC package already has creatures framework inside. (ver. 2.0.0). If I just install MNC it works about 60% of the time, if I overwrite MNC with files in CF it NEVER works. MNC Used

Edit: If I try to download the MNC 11.4 version (without CF inside) and install this CF latest version it never works .. Even doing a Re-Register All Mods.

31 minutes ago, MisutaOtoko said:

Deleted my post on the MNC SE page and put it here instead though slightly edited. Can confirm what SilenSE says.

Basically, not a single creature gets erect and the puppet master doesn't work. The CF that comes with MNC works some of the time (sometimes they are erect, sometimes they are not) but the standalone one doesn't work for me anymore.

I've re-registered all mods, cleared creatures, reinstalled the latest version of JContainers multiple times and it still doesn't work. Idk why that is the case as it used to work perfectly before. I'm using MO2 as my mod manager and standalone CF overwrote MNC (switched to version 2.0.0 for now).

It seems like there is something in the saves that keeps the old CF from working if the new one was installed. I'm just throu with testing it out. You can try it with a save game cleaner or on a new game. Re registering will not help at this point. 

2 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

It seems like there is something in the saves that keeps the old CF from working if the new one was installed. I'm just throu with testing it out. You can try it with a save game cleaner or on a new game. Re registering will not help at this point. 

In my case, old CF doesn't work on a new game either. Only the new one that comes with MNC but again, that's up to a point.

11 minutes ago, MisutaOtoko said:

In my case, old CF doesn't work on a new game either. Only the new one that comes with MNC but again, that's up to a point.

In this case the only thing I can say is: You did something wrong...

Edit: I had also some troubles this time. Don't install them together. Check CF before installing MNC

3 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

In this case the only thing I can say is: You did something wrong...

Edit: I had also some troubles this time. Don't install them together. Check CF before installing MNC

For clarification, do I start a new game without MNC and then I'll install it later on?

Edit: That did it! It's working amazing so far. To everyone reading this: Install old CF before installing MNC in the same save file. Make a new save file with CF, let it load. Save it, quit the game, install MNC (and other MNC dependant mods such as ABC) and then play the game and configure CF as needed.

7 hours ago, MisutaOtoko said:

For clarification, do I start a new game without MNC and then I'll install it later on?

Edit: That did it! It's working amazing so far. To everyone reading this: Install old CF before installing MNC in the same save file. Make a new save file with CF, let it load. Save it, quit the game, install MNC (and other MNC dependant mods such as ABC) and then play the game and configure CF as needed.

Another satisfied customer...

On 8/11/2020 at 10:20 PM, SilenSE said:

funny because of my test of 10 times+ mnc load only one, even with last version , but if i overwrite NMC with FC  it work 100%, not work after game load NMC alone , need inqtall both same time

On 8/11/2020 at 11:20 PM, SilenSE said:

This will not work on a save that has been made with MNC and the new CF. You need a clean save... A CLEANED SAVE....

Has anyone had issues where creature sex with follower NPC's doesn't happen-- as in, it's initiated, but the animations don't start? 

Or where the doggystyle animation on the player only occurs kind of when it wants to-- it's initiated, but doesn't play correctly?