2 hours ago, SuperGumby said:

I am getting the form 43 warning for this mod from MO2.  Has this been fully ported or do I really need to run it through the CK?

Disable the warning: form 43 plugins are just as safe in SE as they were in LE.

• 3 weeks later...

small problem i dont know if its just creature framework or something else but the giant red spiders work and get erect in animations but the giant frostbite spiders dont they play the animations but have missing penises and i already went through the mcm for creature framework and looked to see if the frostbit giant spiders were using more nasty critters and they are 

I keep getting notes in Papyrus about [CF] which I assume is Creature Framework, and I keep getting consistent crashes near the Western Watchtower close to Whiterun. I repeated the crash several times and I keep getting messages like this 

[04/24/2020 - 10:25:52PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["wolf" [lvlpredatorscript < (000DC54E)>]]; already has effect

I've gotten this as the last message before CTD 2 times.

https://imgur.com/djAwdNk This is the load order as pertains to the Creature Framework

14 hours ago, dixyfla said:

Hello, I keep getting a message from creature framework that it is downgrading and things won't work?  I've played with the load orders, and checked the version, and everything seems to be fine.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Dixy

There is a newer version bundled with MNC.  You should be able to ignore it, some people need to downgrade for meshes not staying applied:

Aroused mesh not staying applied during animations:
in SSE some people are having this problem with the new version of Creature Framework included with MNC, so here are some steps to try...
1. try clicking on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save.
2. wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register, then try running a animation to see if it's working.
3. if not working then click on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit (DON'T reload the save).
4. install the standalone version of Creature Framework SE: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5462-creature-framework-se/
5. reload the save and wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register, then try running a animation to see if it's working.
note: if it shows up just ignore the "things will be broken" warnning message.

3 hours ago, ee28 said:

I keep getting notes in Papyrus about [CF] which I assume is Creature Framework, and I keep getting consistent crashes near the Western Watchtower close to Whiterun. I repeated the crash several times and I keep getting messages like this 

[04/24/2020 - 10:25:52PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["wolf" [lvlpredatorscript < (000DC54E)>]]; already has effect

https://imgur.com/djAwdNk This is the load order as pertains to the Creature Framework

Maybe try moving sos and bdic above mnc.

you have xp32 installed right? don't see it in the screenshot.

Install .net script framework. that's more likely to give you something better to work with on the messages. papyrus is only logging the last thing that happened before the crash, which can be completely unrelated.

4 hours ago, ee28 said:

try turning off ABC, there has been reports of something being wrong with the bears, so maybe the wolves are bugged as well.

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

Maybe try moving sos and bdic above mnc.

you have xp32 installed right? don't see it in the screenshot.

Install .net script framework. that's more likely to give you something better to work with on the messages. papyrus is only logging the last thing that happened before the crash, which can be completely unrelated.

XPMSE isn’t shown but it is there. 

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

try turning off ABC, there has been reports of something being wrong with the bears, so maybe the wolves are bugged as well.

I thought that the errors only occurred through animations. I’ll see what happens.

8 hours ago, zarantha said:

There is a newer version bundled with MNC.  You should be able to ignore it, some people need to downgrade for meshes not staying applied:

Actually could only get the creature framework to load correctly if I did what was posted in the BDIC thread below by coffeeinc.  I had to go back a couple versions of CF as suggested, then i modified the load order from the coffeeinc suggestion to CF,MNC, BDIC.  Then i reloaded the textures through the CF MCM, and seems to work for now. 

I couldn't get the CF MCM to load if I installed the standalone CF, it would say it was downgrading, and never load the MCM.

Tried to remove ABC and switch SOS and BDIC order with MNC, and the game still crashes. However, I ran from Whiterun to Markarth, and the game was stable throughout, so it seems that the game only crashes near the Western Watchtower. If I avoid it, then the game is stable.

Still working on getting .Net Framework going, it seems the game won't start if it's on.

22 hours ago, ee28 said:

Tried to remove ABC and switch SOS and BDIC order with MNC, and the game still crashes. However, I ran from Whiterun to Markarth, and the game was stable throughout, so it seems that the game only crashes near the Western Watchtower. If I avoid it, then the game is stable.

Still working on getting .Net Framework going, it seems the game won't start if it's on.

If  you're using engine fixes, it uses the same dll loader. if you aren't using engine fixes, i'd recommend getting that too.

but to work it either needs the engine fixes dll loader, or meh's dll loader. either dll loader need to be installed manually, as the bink64.dll needs to be renamed so the new one can replace it.

2 hours ago, ee28 said:

I already have SSE Engine Fixes. I reinstalled Net Framework, and now the crash folder is created in overwrite everytime I close the game.

That's a known issue:

hdtSMP is causing crash on exit. My Framework doesn't know that the game is exiting so it writes the crash log anyway since that is its job. I am trying to improve the detection of when game is exiting to not write log.

If the crash log is related to a normal exit, just ignore it. Meh is working on a fix. But having that enabled when you crash can isolate what the problem is, so it's worth the trouble.

To work around that issue until it's fixed, I manually modified a file to go to a folder for crash logs so it wasn't going to overwrite any more.

Open NetScriptFramework.config.txt in the \data\NetScriptFramework folder.

Change "Debug.CrashLog.Path = " to a physical path on your system where you want the logs to go. I have it pointing to a path in my mod folder, so mine looks like:
Debug.CrashLog.Path = "D:\MO2 Mods\mods\NetScriptFramework\NetScriptFramework\Crash"

17 hours ago, zarantha said:

That's a known issue:

If the crash log is related to a normal exit, just ignore it. Meh is working on a fix. But having that enabled when you crash can isolate what the problem is, so it's worth the trouble.

To work around that issue until it's fixed, I manually modified a file to go to a folder for crash logs so it wasn't going to overwrite any more.

Open NetScriptFramework.config.txt in the \data\NetScriptFramework folder.

Change "Debug.CrashLog.Path = " to a physical path on your system where you want the logs to go. I have it pointing to a path in my mod folder, so mine looks like:
Debug.CrashLog.Path = "D:\MO2 Mods\mods\NetScriptFramework\NetScriptFramework\Crash"

I put it  to a crash folder: "C:\Other Programs\Mod Organizer Skyrim SSE\mods\.NET Script Framework\NetScriptFramework\Crash, but no crash log appears when I actually crash at the spot. I even exited the game and nothing came up.

On 4/27/2020 at 6:05 PM, ee28 said:

I put it  to a crash folder: "C:\Other Programs\Mod Organizer Skyrim SSE\mods\.NET Script Framework\NetScriptFramework\Crash, but no crash log appears when I actually crash at the spot. I even exited the game and nothing came up.

if you aren't getting crash logs at all in from that area, then i'm not sure what's going on other than the bad mesh already mentioned.

you'll probably have to figure it out the hard way - start disabling mods until it no longer occurs. if you know the cell, you might also be able to load up your entire load order in sse edit and see what's modifying that cell. if it's a creature/npc, you might be able to creep up slowly and see what creature/npc before you crash.

18 minutes ago, zarantha said:

if you aren't getting crash logs at all in from that area, then i'm not sure what's going on other than the bad mesh already mentioned.

you'll probably have to figure it out the hard way - start disabling mods until it no longer occurs. if you know the cell, you might also be able to load up your entire load order in sse edit and see what's modifying that cell. if it's a creature/npc, you might be able to creep up slowly and see what creature/npc before you crash.

I started a new game, and the crash was gone, reloaded and went to the spot multiple times and nothing happened, seems to be savegame related

I don't know if there has been any previous posts about this but I was wondering why these lines are periodiacly appearing (once every 3 to 10 secs) in the papyrus log?

Spoiler

[05/07/2020 - 03:23:12AM] ERROR: Cannot call Start() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [CFQuestFramework (18000D62)].creatureframework.OnUpdate() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 1445
[05/07/2020 - 03:23:12AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp366"
stack:
    [CFQuestFramework (18000D62)].creatureframework.OnUpdate() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 1445
[05/07/2020 - 03:23:12AM] ERROR: Cannot call Stop() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [CFQuestFramework (18000D62)].creatureframework.OnUpdate() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 1447
[05/07/2020 - 03:23:12AM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [CFQuestFramework (18000D62)].creatureframework.OnUpdate() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 1447
[05/07/2020 - 03:23:12AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetReference() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [CFQuestFramework (18000D62)].creatureframework.OnUpdate() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 1450
stack:
    [CFQuestFramework (18000D62)].creatureframework.OnUpdate() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 1450
[05/07/2020 - 03:23:12AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetReference() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:

I don't think this is causing any issues gameplay/mod functionality wise since I have all ready over 30 hours on my save. Only anoyance being is that it causes the log to bloat with those lines and makes it kind of hard to check for other erros that might actually cause issues. I also checked those lines in the .psc and to my eyes nothing seemed amiss.

Having issues with the Udefryke troll.  It is not getting an erection.  I suspect this is because it is classified as female in sexlab, and I have sexlab treating all creatures as males.  Creature Framework is just ignoring adding mods to it.  Is there a way around this?

2 hours ago, SimpleLife said:

I suspect this is because it is classified as female in sexlab, and I have sexlab treating all creatures as males.

That doesn't make sense. Either SexLab treats all creatures as male and your troll is male, or it respects genders and your troll is whatever.

I can't seem to get creature framework to show up in my game.  Yes I have the requirements.  It's strange- It loaded up quickly before I installed animal sos and more nasty critters.  :( now it won't show up.  I'm sure i'm doing something wrong here.  Please help if you can.  Thank you!