On 5/17/2021 at 9:59 AM, tfish said:

I have a possible fix for people with creatures sometimes not getting the aroused armor applied. I noticed that creatures were getting the aroused armor added to their inventory, but not equipping it about 75% of the time during animations. I could open the console during a sexlab animation and use the equipitem command, but that got tedious.

I changed the AddAndEquipArmor function in the CreatureFrameworkUtil to do this loop instead of just attempting to equip. I saw in another forum that this loop was how the Mace of Molag Bal quest is set up. I have had to open the console to equip the aroused mesh zero times since this change.
    while !(actorForm.IsEquipped(armorForm))
        actorForm.EquipItem(armorForm, false, true)
    endWhile

This is from the version 2.0.2 of the Creature Framework on the LE MNC page. Just copy the two files over the two original ones.

If you have problems where a creature can successfully get the aroused armor applied, but not all the time, this is for you.

(It worked for me to just drop these files into place for an existing game. I don't understand the rules for when scripts can be updated and when you need a new game.)

CreatureFrameworkUtil.pex 6.37 kB · 69 downloads CreatureFrameworkUtil.psc 6.35 kB · 71 downloads

Thank you for this one! I've spent so much time trying to figure out what is wrong on my side and debugging. These fixes should be added to the main post!

I am fucking sick of sexlab and mods from this community. Now that i weeded out all troublemakers by uninstalling mods that don't behave, now the core mods are acting up. First SLAC no longer registers creatures as being aroused, even then the PC and creature literarily are at 100 arousal. Okay, so SLAC needs an asskick: Uninstalled, cleansave, reinstall - horray, it works again. Are we done now? Can i just play the game now? Nope, now creature framework makes creatures randomly loose their dicks. And i really mean random: Have sex with a creature - all fine. Start another animation: Whops, we're dryhumping - it's magic!

Not asking for techsupport - i already know the solution: Uninstall CF and all its depedencies, hope my savegame doesn't get corrupted, and then reinstall. Horray! So what anyways is the purpose of this post? Very simple: I am saying that loverslab and its approach to mod development sucks balls! Yes, i know you spend a lot of free time into this without asking for monetary compensation. Doesn't mean anything when the result is shit.

Edited by bastardopfromhell
  • 2 weeks later...

CF SE Simply will not load at all when starting a new game... everything was installed properly i went down the list to pin point each error and resolved them  and tested all works fine, ALL besides fucking CF SE.  And to answer alot of people that will ask,   It's the same persistent API issue,   I have PapyrusUtil installed MNC Jcontainers... My game is unplayable  completely due to fucking CF SE And every mod so far relies on CF So now all i can play is the base game and some off putting mods...

I'm not a modder i know nothing about looking into log files' fixing json bs... knowing if an ESP Conflict, hell i barely know how to use the SSEEdit to clean some files.

But Come on. Does anyone know what the issue with CF SE is at all?

I see that there are some people who can't do that Creature Framework works, so I would like to help by sharing the information that I have acquired around of the comments and threads of Loverslab that I've seen.

I hope this little guide is useful to someone and Sorry for my bad English.

- Download the latest version of Creature Framework (v2.0.2) in the MadMansGun LE threaddon't worry, CF LE works too in SSE

Download CF Fix by tfishand replace the archives on CF v2.0.2 files (CreatureFrameworkUtil.pex in Scripts folder and CreatureFrameworkUtil.psc in the Source folder), compress files and install it in your Skyrim SE with your favorite mod manager. (Remember have the latest version of JContainers SE and SKSE)

- Download and Install the latest version of More Nasty Critters and Hentai Creatures for SSE

- If you already use Animal SOS and/or Animated Beast's Cocks Remember that must NOT be overwritten by More Nasty Critters, including also SL Animation Loader SSE

If you plan to install them, remember to read the descriptions well and follow the installation steps in order.

- In the game, select "Re-register all mods" in the Creature Framework MCM, leave the menu and wait for the scan to finish (you can see the progress on the console) You will be notified when the scan is complete.

I think that's all, this is how I got CF installed and so far I have had no problems.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

As additional, if you still have problems to get "creature's aroused mesh" in the Sex animations:

- You can also try Disable the Sexlab Aroused integration in the Creature Framework MCM menu.

NOTE: Probably no longer need the Cloak scan:

You can Disable it in the Creature Framework MCM >> Performance option >> and change "Cloak max creatures" to 0

In fact I think doing this would be the best, to ensure the performance in your Skyrim.

- You could try too:

Go to your Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition, open the Skyrim.ini and change to "0" the "uExterior Cell Buffer"

>> uExterior Cell Buffer=0

553644481_SLACFDisable01.png.5916cc0958db0c771ecb637c33c9aa04.png

SkyrimScreenshot162.png.cd39b4fd0a56e7b5bb248ab917693ffd.png

Edited by Mikufan39
Added more information for installation
On 7/17/2021 at 12:10 AM, RedactedPrince said:

Everything seems to work fine, except dragon genitals do not want to appear no matter what I do. Any help?

I make a little test with the CF Fix by tfish on to Legendary and Skeletal Dragon and I did not have problems with their genitals.

Another little tip that I could give is avoid that the Dragon fades on your screen moving the camera focus away with your mouse scroll wheel until the sex animation starts.

Sorry for my bad English.

On 5/22/2021 at 10:56 AM, herrzog said:

For some reason, Spriggans will not register with the framework in my game.  So far as I can tell, they are the only animation set which will not register with the framework.  This has only been tested on spriggans in Moss Mother cave.  I did summon a Spriggan with the Hentai Creatures summon spell, and that animation worked properly, so I am not sure why regular spriggans aren't firing.

Have you figured out the problem with the spriggans yet?

I have the problem where the console shows there is no registered animation for the creature but I doubled checked, slal, sexlab and aroused creatures and all of them show animations for spriggans.

The only weird thing is that spriggans is not listed under the creatures tab in creature framework.

I have tried now the old and new versions of the framework, re-registered all mods but still spriggans is not showing under the framework 

On 7/9/2021 at 12:42 AM, Mikufan39 said:

- Go to your Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition, open the Skyrim.ini and change to "0" the "uExterior Cell Buffer"

Is there any reason this is recommended? I've never heard anyone say to do this, and afaik it's actually a bad idea. And I think you're supposed to change uGridsToLoad to match generally. Can you explain why this is recommended and show source material for where it was said?

My source material discussing my questioning: http://www.gamesas.com/uexterior-cell-buffer-who-can-explain-t218085.html

By the way, I completely missed that MNC has an older slalLoader.pex than the one in SLAL SE. Thanks for the tip.

Edited by XenoDrake
6 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

Is there any reason this is recommended? I've never heard anyone say to do this, and afaik it's actually a bad idea. And I think you're supposed to change uGridsToLoad to match generally. Can you explain why this is recommended and show source material for where it was said?

My source material discussing my questioning: http://www.gamesas.com/uexterior-cell-buffer-who-can-explain-t218085.html

By the way, I completely missed that MNC has an older slalLoader.pex than the one in SLAL SE. Thanks for the tip.

I tried looking for the comment where it said that change the value of "uExterior Cell Buffer to 0" may help to update successfully the creature's aroused mesh. But I couldn't find that comment lol

Whether it is bad or not change this value, meh321 said the following in the description of his classic MOD Crash fixes:

Skyrim.ini:
uExterior Cell Buffer: General - setting this too high causes crashes more, especially when game wants to unload many cells at once. If you set 0 or just remove it from your INI then game decides this and that's the best way.

The source you quote it's too old (2012) and probably is outdated and erroneous information.

But probably no longer need to apply with the CF Fix by tfishI added this information just to ensure CF works properly.

I don't know what MadMansGun or tfish could think about it.

1 hour ago, Mikufan39 said:

I tried looking for the comment where it said that change the value of "uExterior Cell Buffer to 0" may help to update successfully the creature's aroused mesh. But I couldn't find that comment lol

Whether it is bad or not change this value, meh321 said the following in the description of his classic MOD Crash fixes:

Skyrim.ini:
uExterior Cell Buffer: General - setting this too high causes crashes more, especially when game wants to unload many cells at once. If you set 0 or just remove it from your INI then game decides this and that's the best way.

The source you quote it's too old (2012) and probably is outdated and erroneous information.

But probably no longer need to apply with the CF Fix by tfishI added this information just to ensure CF works properly.

I don't know what MadMansGun or tfish could think about it.

Your English is great! ^^ Thank you for explaining. It does help. I will test this out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2021 at 8:43 PM, NNS10 said:

What is the cloak spell used for? If the SL Aroused Integration is disabled in the CF MCM, can the cloak be disabled (by setting cloak rate to 0)?

If you are using the CF Fix by tfishthe answer is yes.

I have the "SL Aroused Integration" Disabled and the Creature Scan from Performance option in 0. and I always get a successfully aroused mesh update in the creatures when starting the SexLab Animations. ❤️

In fact I think doing this would be the best, to ensure the performance in your Skyrim SE.

Edited by Mikufan39
20 hours ago, Mikufan39 said:

If you are using the CF Fix by tfishthe answer is yes.

I have the "SL Aroused Integration" Disabled and the Creature Scan from Performance option in 0. and I always get a successfully aroused mesh update in the creatures when starting the SexLab Animations. ?

In fact I think doing this would be the best, to ensure the performance in your Skyrim SE.

Surprised that works. It's for a different version of the mod. Code from v2 looks like complete rewrite.

But considering all that fix does is give additional attempts to equip the schlong item, setting the cloak rate to 0 will probably work without that as well.

Edited by NNS10

I've tried everything including the recommendations in this thread & I'm at my wits end.. Either Creature Framework or CBPC is causing creature schlongs/human female vagina collisions to stop working mid-game. This is my third new game recently & this has happened. I'm using CPBC physics & collisions only, MNC & Animal SOS & Creature Framework, I've tried both the LE & SE versions of CF(Vagina collisions stop working mid-game in both).

Edited by The King In Yellow
34 minutes ago, The King In Yellow said:

I've tried everything including the recommendations in this thread & I'm at my wits end.. Either Creature Framework or CBPC is causing creature schlongs/human female vagina collisions to stop working mid-game. This is my third new game recently & this has happened. I'm using CPBC physics & collisions only, MNC & Animal SOS & Creature Framework, I've tried both the LE & SE versions of CF(Vagina collisions stop working mid-game in both).

CF itself has nothing to do with collisions, make sure ASOS is selected for the creature meshes, or install ABC to replace the MNC meshes.

22 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

CF itself has nothing to do with collisions, make sure ASOS is selected for the creature meshes, or install ABC to replace the MNC meshes.

All of my animal/beast meshes in the CF MCM have been Animal SOS except the ones that only have an option for MNC meshes. Here's the thing, before I moved over to Animal SOS I was using ABC, but I had the same exact issue of animal/beast schlongs losing collisions with female human vaginas mid-game, so thinking it was an issue with ABC I switched to Animal SOS and the problem persists. To be specific I'm speaking of the Vampire Lord, I play as a male Vampire and whenever I transform into VL form I enjoy tappin some ass quite often... but then to realize that I no longer have Vampire Lord schlong collision when I had it 10 hours ago is very frustrating. Hitting Clear creatures & Re-register doesn't solve it either. There is a copy of my CBPC Master & Collision INI's attached also, I've made sure to add everything that recommended on the Animal SOS page to ensure animal/beast human female vagina collisions. If you see anything that needs to be added or is incorrect please let me know.

CBPCMasterConfig.txt CBPCollisionConfig.txt CBPCollisionConfig_VampireLord.txt

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/9/2021 at 5:42 AM, Mikufan39 said:

I see that there are some people who can't do that Creature Framework works, so I would like to help by sharing the information that I have acquired around of the comments and threads of Loverslab that I've seen.

I hope this little guide is useful to someone and Sorry for my bad English.

- Download the latest version of Creature Framework (v2.0.2) in the MadMansGun LE threaddon't worry, CF LE works too in SSE

Download CF Fix by tfishand replace the archives on CF v2.0.2 files (CreatureFrameworkUtil.pex in Scripts folder and CreatureFrameworkUtil.psc in the Source folder), compress files and install it in your Skyrim SE with your favorite mod manager. (Remember have the latest version of JContainers SE and SKSE)

- Download and Install the latest version of More Nasty Critters and Hentai Creatures for SSE

- If you already use Animal SOS and/or Animated Beast's Cocks Remember that must NOT be overwritten by More Nasty Critters, including also SL Animation Loader SSE

If you plan to install them, remember to read the descriptions well and follow the installation steps in order.

- Go to your Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition, open the Skyrim.ini and change to "0" the "uExterior Cell Buffer"

I think that's all, this is how I got CF installed and so far I have had no problems.

As additional, if you still have problems to get the "aroused creature update"

You can also try Disable the Sexlab Aroused integration in the Creature Framework MCM menu:

553644481_SLACFDisable01.png.5916cc0958db0c771ecb637c33c9aa04.png

I've tried all of this and I'm geting a "The CF startup initialisation has failed, please make sure that JCointainers and Sexlab Aroused Redux are installed correctly".

I have re-installed both of them multiple times and still nothing.

I have also tried with the "old" SE ports of CF but it still doesn't work, but in that case the problem is the JContainers version wans me that things will surely break (and CF never actually "starts" so I can configure it's MCM menu)

Any ideas?