2 hours ago, Epithumia said:

i cant get flame atronach to show up in the menus

umm......you would need to add a flame atronach first, so unless your using the skyfem patch to give it a dick there is nothing for the menu to do for them.

....also billyy's animations are using AnimObjects to add a dick.

8 hours ago, Zeka~Electros said:

Hey if im having the issue of getting no creature aroused armours would i ask that here or somewhere else? i have the schloungs fine just they dont change at all

Aroused mesh not getting/staying applied during animations (a list of things to try):
A. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
B. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Clear Creatures"....(and then maybe add "bPreemptivelyUnloadCells=1" to the skyrim.ini file in your save folder, it should go under the "[General]" section)
C. go to the Creature Framework MCM and enter the performance settings, increase the "Cloak Cooldown" to 10.
D. try clicking on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save. (wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register)
E. in SSE some people continue to have problems with the version of Creature Framework included with MNC, so if it's still not working click on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit (DON'T reload), then install the standalone version of Creature Framework SE: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5462-creature-framework-se/
note: if it shows up just ignore the "things will be broken" warning message.

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

Aroused mesh not getting/staying applied during animations (a list of things to try):
A. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
B. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Clear Creatures"....(and then maybe add "bPreemptivelyUnloadCells=1" to the skyrim.ini file in your save folder, it should go under the "[General]" section)
C. go to the Creature Framework MCM and enter the performance settings, increase the "Cloak Cooldown" to 10.
D. try clicking on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save. (wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register)
E. in SSE some people continue to have problems with the version of Creature Framework included with MNC, so if it's still not working click on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit (DON'T reload), then install the standalone version of Creature Framework SE: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5462-creature-framework-se/
note: if it shows up just ignore the "things will be broken" warning message.

dang thanks for all the suggestions and ill try all that!

Is it normal for a creature to not be able to get erect during an animation for a while after having an animation? I assumed it's the arousal inegration, but I can't find anything consistent. Even reloading didn't matter, the troll wouldn't get an erection after the first time. Arousal is still high, 29-35, treshold for arousal was originally at 30, even down at 25 doesn't help.

I've tried re-registering mods, clearing creatures, and re-installing the framework. It's been a relatively consistent thing where if I play an animation with a creature, it won't ever get an erection afterwards, and I *think* it worked if I wanted 24+ hours but it doesn't seem to be awfully consistent. I highly suspect it's something to do with arousal, but I can't figure it out. Meanwhile the SoS erection is working just fine every single animation, even at arousal 0.

58 minutes ago, AlexSenpai said:

Is it normal for a creature to not be able to get erect during an animation for a while after having an animation? I assumed it's the arousal inegration, but I can't find anything consistent. Even reloading didn't matter, the troll wouldn't get an erection after the first time. Arousal is still high, 29-35, treshold for arousal was originally at 30, even down at 25 doesn't help.

I've tried re-registering mods, clearing creatures, and re-installing the framework. It's been a relatively consistent thing where if I play an animation with a creature, it won't ever get an erection afterwards, and I *think* it worked if I wanted 24+ hours but it doesn't seem to be awfully consistent. I highly suspect it's something to do with arousal, but I can't figure it out. Meanwhile the SoS erection is working just fine every single animation, even at arousal 0.

yeah its weird cause sos was just fine and when asos worked for me the arousal mod aspect worked fine. Like my issue with asos was its bits would always clip through the floor all stretched.

I tried following the advice above, and nothing fixed creature erections for me. They will work once, and then not work no mattery how many times I tried. Is that intended? Are creatures only able to participate in animations once a day, or something? I'm pretty sure waiting 24 hours didn't fix it.

I moved the CF standalone below MNC after pressign uninstall in the MCM and saving and quitting. I loaded up, it told me it's been downgraded to the standalone version and things will be broken, I pressed ok.

After this, it never finished initializing. Waited 30 minutes, it still says "CF is initializing right now, please exit the menu and wait up to 2 minutes."

SkyrimSE 2020-05-20 13-32-34.png

1 hour ago, AlexSenpai said:

"CF is initializing right now, please exit the menu and wait up to 2 minutes."

....shit, if it's still using that exact wording then it means the edited scripts are still getting used....turn off MNC and CF and then load the game & save, then turn them back on.

if that fails then you will need to use a save editor to remove the CF's scripts.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

....shit, if it's still using that exact wording then it means the edited scripts are still getting used....turn off MNC and CF and then load the game & save, then turn them back on.

if that fails then you will need to use a save editor to remove the CF's scripts.

I noticed that pressing "uninstall" in CF doesn't actually do much. I exit the menu, wait a while, nothing shows up. If I go back in the menu, it's still there with all the options - I can press uninstall again and it won't actually do it.

Otherwise, is this the same issue I'm having? With creatures not getting erect after the first time they're a part of an animation? I've gone all over settings for arousal and CF arousal, and can't really see anything that should affect it - way I understand it, if an animation starts - arousal doesn't matter - everything will get hard either way?

So I have followed the installation guide for MNC SE (which claims to require Creature Framework SE)...and creature framework won't show up in MCM and in turn I'm also not seeing animal or creature genitals at all.

I'm enclosing my load order, any help would be appreciated as I'm losing my mind.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - No Homes - Full Version.esm
FISS.esp
BetterContainerControls.esl
AHZmoreHUDInventory.esl
Translated Draugr.esl
AHZmoreHUD.esl
UHDAP - en0.esp
UHDAP - en1.esp
UHDAP - en2.esp
UHDAP - en3.esp
UHDAP - en4.esp
UHDAP - MusicUHQ1.esp
UHDAP - MusicUHQ2.esp
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
MajesticMountains_Landscape.esm
MajesticMountains_Moss.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Resources.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
UIExtensions.esp
FNIS.esp
XPMSE.esp
CBBE.esp
Audio Overhaul Skyrim.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
Vivid WeathersSE.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
NotificationLog.esp
DragonbornPresence.esp
Skyrim Save System Overhaul.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
ACloserLook.esp
ViewableFactionRanks.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Hide Those Futile Quests.esp
YeOlde - MCM Settings.esp
Mannequin Message.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
SpellTomeLevel.esp
iHUD.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
iActivate.esp
Encumbrance Message Gone.esp
UlfricShoutFix.esp
Audiobooks of Skyrim.esp
Audiobooks of Skyrim - Audio Settings.esp
SoundsOfBarenziah.esp
MorePainfulNPCDeathSounds.esp
BMS [2] Audio - ISC_USSEP_Patch.esp
BMS [2] Audio - ISC_WACCF_Patch.esp
Audio Overhaul Skyrim - Immersive Sounds Patch.esp
IHSS.esp
RealisticHuskySoundsSSE.esp
Music Merge.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
BlendedRoads.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
SexLabTools.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Silent Horizons - Solar Cleaner - Vivid Weathers.esp
Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
AI Overhaul.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
SoundsofSkyrimComplete.esp
AltStartRaceMenuActivator.esp
RimStats.esp
WZOblivionArtifacts.esp
BMS [2] Audio - SOSComplete_CRF_Patch.esp
BMS [2] Audio - AOS_WACCF_Patch.esp
Qw_WACCF_CRF Patch.esp
BMS [2] Audio - AOS_CRF_Patch.esp
Vivid Weathers SE - Summer Season.esp
BMS [2] Audio - ISC_CRF_Patch.esp
BesEss.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
BMS [2] Audio - SOSComplete_USSEP_Patch.esp
Bijin_AIO-SV 2018.esp
Serana.esp
Bijin AIO.esp
Sleeping Innkeepers.esp
BMS [2] Audio - AOS_SOSComplete_Patch.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
BijinAIO2018_SleepingInnkeepers_Patch.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
ExperienceMultipliers.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
MajesticMountains.esp
Atlas Map Markers.esp

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

I may have found a solution to the bug "aroused mesh not getting / staying applied during sex animations".

It seems that the problem lies in the AddAndEquipArmor function of the CreatureFrameworkUtil.pex script.

After adding traces in the script to notably check if the call to EquipItem ( actorForm.EquipItem (armorForm, false, true) ) went well successfully, it turns out that this is often not the case : often the armorFom is not equipped after the call ( actorForm.IsEquipped (armorForm as Form) return false).
While the AddItem was called just before the call to EquipItem.

It seems that the AddItem function has not completely finished its operations when the function gives back to Papyrus, which seems to cause the fail to the equipitem function call.

I modified the script by adding a time delay between the call to addItem and to equipItem and carried out many tests with Trolls :

==> I no longer have any case where Equipitem has not done its job, ie the aroused mesh is now well equipped on the creature.

I set a delay of 0.25 seconds ( Utility.Wait (0.25) ).
Perhaps it is very broad, I have not tested with less, I leave the developers of this mod to refine the value if necessary if an official correction is made and if of course this solution is chosen and that I was not completely mistaken.

For those who encounter this bug and are interested in trying this fix on their environment, the attached file contains the script CreatureFrameworkUtil.pex and its source file CreatureFrameworkUtil.psc.
It applies to the version: Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE
To install with your mod manager, or by hand by copying the files in data / scripts and data / source / scripts

FIX CreatureFrameworkUtil - Aroused Meshes Apply.rar

Many thanks to the developer(s) of this mod and to those who converted it on SSE.

Ok, maybe one of you can point me in the right direction. I've installed all the mods I want from LL and surprise, surprise, some work finally that didn't a year ago! I can finally use Simple Slavery...though I only have a few destinations since most of those listed are dead or buggy as shit.  Anyway, when I played back then I had no problem with the creatures in game...well, ok...I had problems with meshes to begin with but finally got that all sorted out. But the arousal system and creature framework and Sexlab worked fine. If a critter passed the arousal threshold they pushed my char to the ground for some action.

That is no longer the case. Horses would rather explode than find someone to fuck. Dogs, they are happy to get humping but no matter the arousal level, horses remain stubbornly resistant to doing anything about it.  I've spent a lot of time at a stable testing with five nearby horses...checking their state from time to time and watch them go from around 15 to 100 and still just stand there.

Any hints? Suggestions?

I'm on version 11 preA with version 11 MNC and the latest Sexlab for SE. I tried MNC 12 but it seemed to have issues for me.

Even 11 preA seems to have issues...the check status hotkey "N" produces an aroused animal when they have not met my threshold.  Dogs seem responsive, for whatever reason everything about the systems work with dogs. But horses not so much. I have seen some past the arousal threshold respond with the appropriate mesh, and others not (not until I hit them with the hotkey 'N').

Animations work, I can force a scene using Matchmaker. Just can't get a horse to initiate a scene, unlike the horny pooches.

18 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

Yea, I'm downloading them now. Vortex isn't telling me I already have it so...must have missed it in all the downloading I've been doing. After awhile reading conversion tracking it all blurs together. I'll see if this fixes things though...I have to ask... If I don't have this ...why do dogs keep trying to hump my character when I walk by?

I'm having a problem where all creatures do the dreaded T-pose while in a sex scene - I've ensured that FNIS has been run, and that MNC overrides XPMSE etc - can't tell if this is an issue with Creature Framework or MNC or Horny Creatures or something else. Any help would be very appreciated.

Also, what's the difference between the pre2-SE file and the pre2A-SE file?

Which one do I use?

Thanks in advance!

On 7/17/2020 at 1:49 PM, Ar4chnid said:

I'm having a problem where all creatures do the dreaded T-pose while in a sex scene - I've ensured that FNIS has been run, and that MNC overrides XPMSE etc - can't tell if this is an issue with Creature Framework or MNC or Horny Creatures or something else. Any help would be very appreciated.

Made any changes to what animations you have installed? Try rebuilding the animation registry.

On 7/19/2020 at 1:20 AM, tasairis said:

Made any changes to what animations you have installed? Try rebuilding the animation registry.

Not really sure tbh, it's been like this for a while. I'm assuming this rebuilding is in SL Animation Loader, yes?

In the process of bughunting this, a new problem has arisen - CF never seems to get past initialization.

The framework is currently initialising or working on registration. Some functionality will be disabled. this may take anywhere from several seconds to two minutes to finish, depending on what the framework is doing, as well as your computer and Skyrim setup. Please wait in-game with all menus closed, and check back again.

Creature Framework version 2.0.0

Sexlab version 1.63 SE DEV BETA 8

SexLab Aroused version 20140124

No idea what to make of this

1 hour ago, Ar4chnid said:

Not really sure tbh, it's been like this for a while. I'm assuming this rebuilding is in SL Animation Loader, yes?

SexLab's registry. It's on the Rebuild/Clean MCM page.

1 hour ago, Ar4chnid said:

In the process of bughunting this, a new problem has arisen - CF never seems to get past initialization.

Any Papyrus errors? Does your SKSE log show that every plugin was loaded successfully?

10 hours ago, tasairis said:

SexLab's registry. It's on the Rebuild/Clean MCM page.

Any Papyrus errors? Does your SKSE log show that every plugin was loaded successfully?

Papyrus log:

https://pastebin.com/b51Kgx2Z

It's a somewhat old save, but I've cleaned it with FallrimTools. This log is basically from log in, let stuff load, initiate bearfuck, save. 

According to this, CF finishes initializing at line 1797, around a quarter from the bottom.

Load order:

https://pastebin.com/b4tZMRQN

And thanks for helping, this is a long running save and I'd be sad to lose it