13 hours ago, gray2p said:

zarantha

The command went through and the MCM said something registered but the creature framework did appear in the menu.

Are you on a new game or existing game?

For an existing game, you may need to remove CF, clean it with fallrim tools, load the game and save (still with no CF), then add CF back in.

Saw this on another thread for a MCM being stubborn about showing up. It might work for you, but it's intended for new games.

Maybe after step 4 and ensuring the MCM initializes, you can try loading your save game again to see if it initializes there. otherwise, you're probably stuck with a new game.

For those of you having the MCM issue:

That's really a known problem that occurs every now and then with larger mods.

Here is the workaround for it. Works really 100% of the time. At least for me.

1. Start a new game.

2. Wait 30 secs, or not at all. It's really just telling Skyrim that you MEAN it. Or so.

3. Quit to menu.

4. Start another new game.

5. Enjoy.

zarantha

Am I cleaning the saved game file or the CF mod. I've never used the program before. Without the cleaning the MCM did install the CF but still and initializes it but the menu still didn't work. I've used the MCM before and never had this kinda of issue before. My main issue is when put to many mods in and the load order is missed up. The MCM has never done anything like this to me before.

1 hour ago, gray2p said:

zarantha

Am I cleaning the saved game file or the CF mod. I've never used the program before. Without the cleaning the MCM did install the CF but still and initializes it but the menu still didn't work. I've used the MCM before and never had this kinda of issue before. My main issue is when put to many mods in and the load order is missed up. The MCM has never done anything like this to me before.

fallrim tools cleans the save. Clean the unattached and undefined. Then browse through the active scripts and see if there are any active CF scripts. This should be on a save game where you don't have the CF active (you've unchecked the entire mod, not just the esp, and created a new save without CF). After the save has been cleaned you can activate CF again, although it's best to load it without first and save again, just to make sure the save wasn't damaged.

image.png.aea1aa7079379d98cda5f1c5f7085ded.png

On 1/7/2021 at 8:55 AM, jarmor said:

I can't quite tell if this is or isn't for Skyrim SE or not, so I'm just gonna straight up asks. Is this for normal skyrim and not skyrim special edition?

It's called "Creature Framework SE" and it's listed in the "Skyrim: Special Edition" area.

Atleast you guys got it working.  When I installed Sexlab Framework it automatically installed Creature Framework when I checked the Allow Creatures under animations tab.  When I installed this version thinking it was an updated version, it said MNC and Creature Framework were missing and once the game loaded, it told me that I installed an outdated version of creature framework, More Nasty Critters was no longer detected, and funtionality would be broken.  

Reintalled More Nasty Critters.  Reloaded my save, neither creature framework nor MNC was detected.

Never had these issues just running the creature framework that's installed through sexlab framework and only encountered them once installing this version and the updated version of MNC.  Reinstalled old version of MNC, and still got the "I installed an older version of CF and funtionality would be broken".  Uninstalled and let sexlab installed CF, and all is working again.

On 1/8/2021 at 1:37 PM, tasairis said:

It's called "Creature Framework SE" and it's listed in the "Skyrim: Special Edition" area.

i try to search it, and this came up as the results and the main post didn't explain it well when i read it. but i eventually found the right one, so no worries.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/10/2021 at 3:56 AM, Raistln1971 said:

Atleast you guys got it working.  When I installed Sexlab Framework it automatically installed Creature Framework when I checked the Allow Creatures under animations tab.  When I installed this version thinking it was an updated version, it said MNC and Creature Framework were missing and once the game loaded, it told me that I installed an outdated version of creature framework, More Nasty Critters was no longer detected, and funtionality would be broken.  

Reintalled More Nasty Critters.  Reloaded my save, neither creature framework nor MNC was detected.

Never had these issues just running the creature framework that's installed through sexlab framework and only encountered them once installing this version and the updated version of MNC.  Reinstalled old version of MNC, and still got the "I installed an older version of CF and funtionality would be broken".  Uninstalled and let sexlab installed CF, and all is working again.

had the same thing as well, although everything works, but everytime i load up the game it says Creature Framework is outdated and things will be broken... Don't understand what might be the issue when i've installed Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE...

3 hours ago, Ecohex said:

problem: whenever creatures with an aroused mesh die, their schlongs catapult out of their body. in other cases schlongs are not at the right location and float half inside/half outside the body... 

question: wth is going on? ?

bad skeleton, abc/asos problems.

Im getting CTD with a Frostspiders and creature framework.
Papyrus consistently reports this as the last log before CTD
[02/08/2021 - 11:46:25AM] [CF][Creature] Equipping aroused armour on ["Hentai Frostbite Spider" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF000DCA)>]]; gender=1
Is this a mesh/texture related issue that I can fix by manually but overwriting with a comparable file from another mod?
22 hours ago, pktechguy said:
Im getting CTD with a Frostspiders and creature framework.
Papyrus consistently reports this as the last log before CTD
[02/08/2021 - 11:46:25AM] [CF][Creature] Equipping aroused armour on ["Hentai Frostbite Spider" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF000DCA)>]]; gender=1
Is this a mesh/texture related issue that I can fix by manually but overwriting with a comparable file from another mod?

you using just MNC or are you using MNC with ABC and/or ASOS?

ASOS SE has a spider crashing problem for sure.

ABC SE keeps changing so it sometimes has the crashing problem as well.

On 2/9/2021 at 10:32 AM, MadMansGun said:

you using just MNC or are you using MNC with ABC and/or ASOS?

ASOS SE has a spider crashing problem for sure.

ABC SE keeps changing so it sometimes has the crashing problem as well.

Thanks for the reply MadMansGunMNC with ABC and ASOS.  I tried all the SOS settings (MNC, SOS, SOSP, SOS + ABC). I tried reinstalling  them in different orders to see if I could fix it.  I get crashes at different times (animation start, during animation, or when i try and banish the creature) but it always CTDs.  I got so fed up with trying to troubleshoot using Vortex I am now rebuilding everything in MO2.  

Another related question if u don't mind.  Do you recommend MNC/ABC/SOS mod file/plugin file priority/load before or after XPMSSE?  I tried researching this but I cant find a consistent answer.  Thanks for all the great work you do!

43 minutes ago, pktechguy said:

Another related question if u don't mind.  Do you recommend MNC/ABC/SOS mod file/plugin file priority/load before or after XPMSSE?  I tried researching this but I cant find a consistent answer.  Thanks for all the great work you do!

MNC, the skeletons should be compatible with both ABC & ASOS, but that won't help you if ABC and/or ASOS have bad meshes.

the last time i looked XPMSSE did not support ASOS....but i have not looked at it for some some now.

On 2/11/2021 at 12:13 AM, pktechguy said:

I have them before xpmsse and it works so far.  only minor issues i had where mesh related and got fixed by choosing mnc/baka over asos for spiders

my order is:
Asos .- Mnc - Abc  - xpmsse.

Dunno if its the perfect order but as i said until now i haven't had big issues.

Edit: i use mostly Asos with that order. Only things i use baka for are werewolfs, trols, giants, frost atros and spiders.

21 hours ago, Gukahn said:

I have them before xpmsse and it works so far.  only minor issues i had where mesh related and got fixed by choosing mnc/baka over asos for spiders

my order is:
Asos .- Mnc - Abc  - xpmsse.

Dunno if its the perfect order but as i said until now i haven't had big issues.

Edit: i use mostly Asos with that order. Only things i use baka for are werewolfs, trols, giants, frost atros and spiders.

Thanks for the help Gukahn,  is this order install and load?  So XPMSSE includes a useable skeleton for the creature related SL mods?

1 hour ago, pktechguy said:

Thanks for the help Gukahn,  is this order install and load?  So XPMSSE includes a useable skeleton for the creature related SL mods?

Its my load order. (of course only the order in which the mods are sorted, they are not directly behind each other. )

I can't answer the second question correctly  i don't know. All i know is that i have both working in that order. I don't remember much of the time i was looking for infos for it^^

But you should be fine if you have the mod list installed that  MadMansGun provided on the Guide, Pfiffy linked it on first page^^ i think i followed it to the letter and even installed in that order to be sure nothing gets overwritten.  expect for abc since i installed it way later on.