12 hours ago, pktechguy said:

Thanks for the help Gukahn,  is this order install and load?  So XPMSSE includes a useable skeleton for the creature related SL mods?

if xpmsse is up to date then yes, it has compatible skeletons. If you use an older skeleton then asos, abc and mnc should overwrite xpmsse.

16 hours ago, zarantha said:

if xpmsse is up to date then yes, it has compatible skeletons. If you use an older skeleton then asos, abc and mnc should overwrite xpmsse.

This is a brand new mod build so everything I have is the latest and greatest.  One exception is JContainers VR.  The newest version (4.1.13) wont let Creature Framework register creatures so I use the older version of JContainers (4.1.2) (yes the version numbering is really odd) to register creatures in CF then switch to the newest version.  The creatures stay registered and I think CF has been having fewer issues with the newest JContainers.

I fixed my CTD issues by having XPMSSE installing first but loading last.  No more CTD but the character animations dont line up well, which many not be related at all to the XPMSSE install/load order.  Fixing character alignment is a bitch in VR because the player character is always the target in Papyrus. 

I'll try moving XPMSSE to install after MNC, ABC, and ASOS as you suggest and see if it makes any difference.

Also I was having a spider CTD issue.  It was because  my install order was MNC -> ASOS -> ABC.  ABC has a corrupted spider file, if ASOS doesnt overwrite it, it'll cause a lot of really weird CTD issues.  So I changed it to MNC -> ABC -> ASOS, no more crashes.

Hello.
I have a framework creature that seems to be malfunctioning on one of my backups. It tells me that I have to wait to launch the mod except that the mod doesn't seem to load properly. As a result, most of the creatures don't have sex in play.
What can I do about it?

Okay my hair is starting to fall off. 

Running skyrim VR

I have a really odd issue, and I cant seem to find the culpit. Currently:
Creatures get flacid schlong.
creatures gain arousal.
Creatures get erect schlong in case of sex.
Puppeteer is saying the creature should have enough arousal, should be erect, but its status under Active is :No

I have installed, reinstalled, new saves, clean saves, new game. But It just doesnt seem that i can get creatures to get excited as their Arousal grows.

I use the "Newer" creature framework, but have tried with the old one as well. got the latest version of SOS, Animal SOS SL Aroused Baka edition (have tried the others available too)

Anyone got any idea of the cause?. it just seems weird that SL can get the boners flying, but other systems doesnt.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, PlayingOneHanded said:

I upgraded to version 1.1.0-pre2A and now this pops up whenever I load a save...
image.png.679b9627ffbf422a389c59efdf64f52c.png

Is there a newer version that I'm not aware of or why does this show up? Also in the MCM it always says the Mod re-registering which could take a while but it always pops up no matter how long I wait...

I had this issue - you need to get version 2.0.2 but I cannot remember where it was from - maybe try the MNC page? That will stop this message and also allows the registering to complete, however, I still have random missing dicks during animations. Sometimes they even have the dick during the chase and lose it as the animation starts! Never had any issues at all until I recently updated (silly me), now I have not been able to fix it!

On that note, has anyone had any success with 2.0.2?  I've used it and tried playing with the settings but it is so inconsistent I always revert to 1.1.0 Pre2A with a save cleaner.

Anyone know what the major change log to version 2.0.2 was?

8 hours ago, Stiffon said:

I had this issue - you need to get version 2.0.2 but I cannot remember where it was from - maybe try the MNC page? That will stop this message and also allows the registering to complete, however, I still have random missing dicks during animations. Sometimes they even have the dick during the chase and lose it as the animation starts! Never had any issues at all until I recently updated (silly me), now I have not been able to fix it!

I couldn't find a SE version of 2.0.2 but I found a way around my problem by creating a new save (again...). CF loads properly there and doesn't throw an error.

Sigh... I wish updating mods wouldn't fuck up my saves so often...

6 hours ago, PlayingOneHanded said:

So the LE version works for SE without issues?  Then why does the thread link to this file?

Because the SE version exists. Whether someone decides to use the LE or MMG's version instead is up to them.

On 3/24/2021 at 11:53 AM, MadMansGun said:

the LE MNC page.

This version doesn’t work more than 5% of the time though.  Even using all the suggested settings (unless you have another suggested combination)

What was the big change from version 1 to 2 that buggered it up for SE?

This mod is the bane of my existence these days too.  

2.0.2 never works.  It installs but never functions.

1.1.0Pre2A installs, works, and then starts installing itself again without being asked in an endless loop.  I can't figure out how to get it to stop doing this...

Does anyone have a stable working version of this mod or a set of settings to try?  Tried all the suggestions on the MNC SLAL page

1 hour ago, no_way said:

1.1.0Pre2A installs, works, and then starts installing itself again without being asked in an endless loop.  I can't figure out how to get it to stop doing this...

Does anyone have a stable working version of this mod or a set of settings to try?  Tried all the suggestions on the MNC SLAL page

If you're having difficulty with this, and I'm not saying you're the only one who does, then Let It Go ? and try either the LE version (which works but maybe isn't the best for performance) or MNC's version of CF (which I have myself). At least that way you can find out whether your problems are from CF SE or not.

2 hours ago, tasairis said:

If you're having difficulty with this, and I'm not saying you're the only one who does, then Let It Go ? and try either the LE version (which works but maybe isn't the best for performance) or MNC's version of CF (which I have myself). At least that way you can find out whether your problems are from CF SE or not.

But isn't one of the problems that MNC no longer contains CF? That's what screwed up my install to begin with. Now I cannot seem to get it stable and working again. Serves me right I guess for updating - should know better by now lol.

7 hours ago, Stiffon said:

But isn't one of the problems that MNC no longer contains CF? That's what screwed up my install to begin with. Now I cannot seem to get it stable and working again. Serves me right I guess for updating - should know better by now lol.

It does not "contain" CF, that's correct. Because MMG un-bundled it a while back. It's still available as a separate download on the mod page.

13 hours ago, no_way said:

I have Version 1.1.0-Pre2-SE installed and it works fine on a new save. But I had the same problems you mentioned when I upgraded CF on a existing savegame.

On 3/26/2021 at 10:43 AM, PlayingOneHanded said:

I have Version 1.1.0-Pre2-SE installed and it works fine on a new save. But I had the same problems you mentioned when I upgraded CF on a existing savegame.

Does everything work as intended? No missing meshes or disappearing dicks? If so, I may switch it all on my next game.

• 2 weeks later...

I use Pre2A and it works quite well until it doesnt.

Then I notice the console is outputting the following

[CF][Main Quest] Skipping Cloak Application; API is restarting active actors

This just goes on and on and on over and over and over in the console, and often doesnt ever "restart".  While its doing this, the mesh swap doesnt work. 

Anyone know what triggers the API to restart active actors, whatever that means, and how to stop it from happening?  Works fine when it doesn't happen.

i got the problem, i try in fresh game.

the problem is the erection from animal (wolf) only appear once. when pc attack by 3 wolf, only 1st wolf get the erection.

wolf 2 and 3 do the animation with no erection, anyone get same problem? any fix for sometimes creature not have erection when animation start?

load order:

Schlong Skyrim SE

sexlab framework SE

sexlab aroused loose SE

sexlab aroused creature SE 2021

Creature Framework SE

HentaiCreature SE

Morenastycritter SE

GS goblin mod

Demogorgon

Berserk Troll creature

fleshman

Someone mentioned a while back to try starting a new save with Creature Framework enabled and MNC disabled, wait till CF full installs itself and appears in the MCM then save and restart with MNC enabled. Has been working perfectly for me doing it this way (im using 12.5 MNC and 1.1.0 pre2A CF).

On 4/17/2021 at 9:36 PM, Sleepytime said:

Someone mentioned a while back to try starting a new save with Creature Framework enabled and MNC disabled, wait till CF full installs itself and appears in the MCM then save and restart with MNC enabled. Has been working perfectly for me doing it this way (im using 12.5 MNC and 1.1.0 pre2A CF).

I unplugged the MNC and CF, cleaned it with ReSaver, and installed it like you said, and the pop-ups disappeared.
I haven't tested it yet, but .... Maybe it will work.Thanks!