Would it be possible for you to hold off on the perk/traits selection until after character creation? As it is, I'm not able to see what I'm selecting, since the screen hasn't cleared before the message box pops up. I've even tried using this mod, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/66876. The only difference it made was making the screen black instead of white.

On 2/3/2023 at 4:45 PM, Church the Cat said:

Would it be possible for you to hold off on the perk/traits selection until after character creation? As it is, I'm not able to see what I'm selecting, since the screen hasn't cleared before the message box pops up. I've even tried using this mod, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/66876. The only difference it made was making the screen black instead of white.

I like this one:   Fast Start - Skip Sanctuary Prologue

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/57101

Edited by Boceifus
On 2/3/2023 at 11:45 PM, Church the Cat said:

Having the same issue and tried the options that others told you, nothing works for me, that selection menus appears before anything and cant see what options im chosing, just clicking enter several times without know what I chose.

I will also love to have that menus after character creation or a debug button to reset the selections.

Edited by Narsdarknest
1 hour ago, Narsdarknest said:

Having the same issue and tried the options that others told you, nothing works for me, that selection menus appears before anything and cant see what options im chosing, just clicking enter several times without know what I chose.

I will also love to have that menus after character creation or a debug button to reset the selections.

Try the No Cinematic Intro file. It's much smaller that the others, which "might" make a difference. At least it works for me.

And I agree, a Reset Option would be nice.

On 2/3/2023 at 9:35 PM, twistedtrebla said:

Fixed a small bug:

Fixed: bug where trauma wasnt properly being reduced from "Carefree" perk, and also misleading notification for "you feel less traumatized" when the player doesn't have the perk.

Hi, I don't speak English well, don't judge too harshly.
Thank you for the mod. Played it a lot.

Started a new game and immediately found the error. When wearing a DD, a self-esteem penalty of 1 point is charged, regardless of the MCM settings (0.1-5) and whether the player is dominant or subordinate.

since version 2.7.0 there is an error, in version 2.6.8 everything works fine.

(Restraints/Effects on Psychological Attributes -
self-Esteem Penalty From Wearing Restraints (0.1-5))

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2023 at 10:45 PM, Church the Cat said:

I too have trouble selecting the perk/traits, I have tried various mods too skip the intro but still no avail . It would be handy to have a reset button or have the selection process start after leaving Vault 111 in someway.

hi, just a quick question, after i had sex i had a pop up for i think my reputation change or something, it started with "you are a slut" but i couldnt read further cuz the fade to black from AAF and then i had infinite loading screen so i needed to press e to escape it, so i couldnt read it fully, anyone know the repercussions? Or have a screenshot of that exact message so i can read it myself?

Edit: Nevermind i found it on the orginal post. still would be happy if there would be a button on mcm to see the latest attribute changes, so i dont have to go back on the site to ask or search for it if it happens again.

Edited by AverageSkyrimEnjoyer
44 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

My actress has been a slut (reputation) for what feels like an eternity. And very rarely sex with viewers. Which value is responsible for that?

Under Sex Reputation increase the sex reputation decay rate

55 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

My actress has been a slut (reputation) for what feels like an eternity. And very rarely sex with viewers. Which value is responsible for that?

If memory serves, once FPA_Value_SexAddiction exceeds 60.0 FPA_Value_IsPlayerAddictedToSex gets changed to 1.0 and remains there until FPA_Value_SexAddiction drops below 30.0 (which can indeed require abstaining from sex for a long time).

Edit: Nevermind, just saw you said reputation.

Edited by vaultbait
8 hours ago, Slorm said:

Under Sex Reputation increase the sex reputation decay rate

Ah, decay... I had overlooked that. Thanks.

What attitude is responsible for the change from dominant to sub and sub to dominant?
The background is that my actress has been extremely dominant for a relatively long time, but once the step down to medium dominant has been made, it only takes a few sex contacts until the final stage extremely sub is reached. I would like to experience the intermediate steps medium dominant, normal and medium sub longer. What do I have to change in the settings? The sex level?

PS: If I click on it with the mouse, nothing is displayed when I leave the MCM.

image.png.a96408e576784879e70d9ee8b9af35df.png

Edited by deathmorph

What to do if the character was literally at the bottom. No self-esteem, spirit, reputation. At the same time, the level is already too high to go to a psychiatrist. What can I do in this situation to increase these attributes? Do not contact people, sleep and farm experience on mobs? Or is there some other way? By the way, another question is how to call the menu that appears at the beginning of the game, which allows you to select character traits and his "features"

On 3/1/2023 at 6:06 AM, chubjub said:

I too have trouble selecting the perk/traits, I have tried various mods too skip the intro but still no avail . It would be handy to have a reset button or have the selection process start after leaving Vault 111 in someway.

Generally speaking, you probably shouldn't have AAF or any mods related to it enabled until you've left the vault. Something about the starting Sanctuary/Vault area tends to break things easily. I only ever enable these mods now after clearing the bloat flies and then making a save in the cellar of that one house in Sanctuary. Never had the issues you guys/gals seem to be having with black screens making the menus unreadable. 

On 3/9/2023 at 4:38 PM, Eeveemk said:

I'm not sure why put my character seems to have permanent cumflation debuff -1 Agi after being raped by a deathclaw via aaf violate. Anyone else have this issue or know of a fix?

The -1 agility for the cumflation can take days to wear off if you have your setting set too high. If you pay close attention to the wording, the settings for deflation are how many game hours pass before 1 tick of inflation is removed, meaning if your bloated out to the size of a watermelon and you have your deflation hours set to 0.75 of a day, it could take weeks to return to normal. Or at least that's my understanding of how it works. 

On 3/7/2023 at 7:40 PM, AverageSkyrimEnjoyer said:

hi, just a quick question, after i had sex i had a pop up for i think my reputation change or something, it started with "you are a slut" but i couldnt read further cuz the fade to black from AAF and then i had infinite loading screen so i needed to press e to escape it, so i couldnt read it fully, anyone know the repercussions? Or have a screenshot of that exact message so i can read it myself?

Edit: Nevermind i found it on the orginal post. still would be happy if there would be a button on mcm to see the latest attribute changes, so i dont have to go back on the site to ask or search for it if it happens again.

There is an option in the MCM to setup a hotkey that will display a pop with all of your attributes with their exact levels/numbers, the pip boy perks section will also display this information in a more RP friendly manner. Only way I could see this not working is something has broken in your instal/save.

6 hours ago, Empty3301 said:

What to do if the character was literally at the bottom. No self-esteem, spirit, reputation. At the same time, the level is already too high to go to a psychiatrist. What can I do in this situation to increase these attributes? Do not contact people, sleep and farm experience on mobs? Or is there some other way? By the way, another question is how to call the menu that appears at the beginning of the game, which allows you to select character traits and his "features"

Not sure what you mean by Level too high to go to the psychiatrist, a doctor gets placed in the memory den that is supposed to be able to reset all your attributes to neutral. Your method will also work though it will take a significant amount of time, even if you left all the self esteem, will power, etc. settings at default. Also, not sure if you can re pick your traits, they are essentially treated like level perks, so you should in theory be able to add/remove them via console commands. 

1 hour ago, Solissix said:

Generally speaking, you probably shouldn't have AAF or any mods related to it enabled until you've left the vault. Something about the starting Sanctuary/Vault area tends to break things easily. I only ever enable these mods now after clearing the bloat flies and then making a save in the cellar of that one house in Sanctuary. Never had the issues you guys/gals seem to be having with black screens making the menus unreadable. 

The -1 agility for the cumflation can take days to wear off if you have your setting set too high. If you pay close attention to the wording, the settings for deflation are how many game hours pass before 1 tick of inflation is removed, meaning if your bloated out to the size of a watermelon and you have your deflation hours set to 0.75 of a day, it could take weeks to return to normal. Or at least that's my understanding of how it works. 

There is an option in the MCM to setup a hotkey that will display a pop with all of your attributes with their exact levels/numbers, the pip boy perks section will also display this information in a more RP friendly manner. Only way I could see this not working is something has broken in your instal/save.

Not sure what you mean by Level too high to go to the psychiatrist, a doctor gets placed in the memory den that is supposed to be able to reset all your attributes to neutral. Your method will also work though it will take a significant amount of time, even if you left all the self esteem, will power, etc. settings at default. Also, not sure if you can re pick your traits, they are essentially treated like level perks, so you should in theory be able to add/remove them via console commands. 

nah, everything is working fine. i just was asking about "latest messages" if i skip a pop up by accident. I know of the mcm stuff and also the stats on the pipboy.

On 3/8/2023 at 3:40 AM, AverageSkyrimEnjoyer said:

Your character has reached slut status. The effects are

image.png.06e73fbfb23ed56f281857dc787e2d12.png

12 minutes ago, AverageSkyrimEnjoyer said:

nah, everything is working fine. i just was asking about "latest messages" if i skip a pop up by accident. I know of the mcm stuff and also the stats on the pipboy.

My mistake; not that I know of, you could try opening the console after the popup goes away. A lot of Skyrim and FO4 mods would print status updates/flavour text to the console in addition to your screen but the newer stuff might have done away with that practice.