3 hours ago, KsanderRivz said:

That's the question that your mod is very interesting and I would like it to be further modified for the male character

A lot of mods are female orientated. Don't expect the mods to be re-written for male characters, just cause you want that - Those mods were written for female characters for a reason.

20 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

A lot of mods are female orientated. Don't expect the mods to be re-written for male characters, just cause you want that - Those mods were written for female characters for a reason.

this is what saddens that there are no mods for mgg such as this one, everything that is only custom mods

4 hours ago, KsanderRivz said:

this is what saddens that there are no mods for mgg such as this one, everything that is only custom mods

To make this mod fit a male character would take a completely new mod. Many things would have to be removed as they just wouldn't work or make sense. The entire dialogue & prompts would need to be reworked, scripts redone.... the list goes on.

In short, it's a tall task.

Or put another way, mods are mostly made by people for themselves and simply shared with others. Mod authors make the mods they want to play, so if you want to play something different from what's available, the path to achieve that is clear. The way any mods get made is for the people who want to play those mods to roll up their sleeves and make them.

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Or put another way, mods are mostly made by people for themselves and simply shared with others. Mod authors make the mods they want to play, so if you want to play something different from what's available, the path to achieve that is clear. The way any mods get made is for the people who want to play those mods to roll up their sleeves and make them.

That is exactly what inspired me to make all my fusion girl conversions.  Got tired of waiting for some conversion expert to convert so I made the ones I use and I like, and and inspired me to make mods that allows AAF to recognize furniture in Sim Settlements 2 plots.  Nobody seemed interested in doing it, so I did and shared.

Edited by Boceifus

@twistedtrebla I will probably write you again when you come back, but I would like to know if there is a way to suspend the orgasm event so that I can call it in the middle of a scene/whenever I want. 

It's just for a simple mechanic of cumming after prior permission.

Edited by JB.
2 hours ago, JB. said:

@twistedtrebla I will probably write you again when you come back, but I would like to know if there is a way to suspend the orgasm event so that I can call it in the middle of a scene/whenever I want. 

I have a case for this in a mod I'm working on as well. Looking at FPA_Main.psc I don't see any checks in the ModifyArousalAndNotify function to prevent arousal reaching 100, though there is a custom OnArousalUpdate event you could register for and then reduce the arousal yourself to keep it under a particular threshold. For my case this is going to work fine because I just want to make it harder for the player to become and stay aroused during sex with some actors so I can simply ding their arousal score at random during the scene

For your case it would probably be nice for SA to have an extra bit in the StartDynamicArousal function where it currently checks for arousal >= 100 to also check a GlobaValue, so that arousal can reach or exceed 100 but orgasm won't occur until you toggle the global to permit it. Might also be useful to have a check for WornHasKeyword with some custom keyword mods can use to signal that certain clothing blocks orgasming (for example, the "orgasm denial" vibrators in Devious Devices).

Another mod that could benefit from SA orgasms (maybe I'll submit patches for it that if I ever get time) is TSEX. Right now it has its own orgasm and arousal mechanic, but could probably be optionally tied into SA arousal and orgasms instead, and would definitely need the ability to block orgasms until it's ready to cue them in a scene. TSEX Hardship relies on that in domination scenarios where your master tells you not to cum, or requires you to masturbate to orgasm a certain number of times (right now SA doesn't allow masturbation scenes to result in more than a single orgasm either).

15 hours ago, JB. said:

Im still lurking :) 

Right now there probably isn't a clean way to do what you're asking. It would have to be a new API.

Would something like "SetNextSexNoOrgasm" function suffice? When called, the next AAF sex scene will not trigger player orgasm during sex, even if it reaches 100. It'll reset when the AAF scene is over.

In essence, it'll be very similar to existing "SetNextSexAsAggressive/Consensual" functions.

6 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Im still lurking :) 

Right now there probably isn't a clean way to do what you're asking. It would have to be a new API.

Would something like "SetNextSexNoOrgasm" function suffice? When called, the next AAF sex scene will not trigger player orgasm during sex, even if it reaches 100. It'll reset when the AAF scene is over.

In essence, it'll be very similar to existing "SetNextSexAsAggressive/Consensual" functions.

That would be fantastic. 

If the character reaches 100, I'd like to be able to pull up a messagebox so that my NPC grants/denies permission, so I think that would require an event for that. 

57 minutes ago, JB. said:

That would be fantastic. 

If the character reaches 100, I'd like to be able to pull up a messagebox so that my NPC grants/denies permission, so I think that would require an event for that.

There's already a custom event which fires each time arousal updates. You could register remotely for that in your script and then check the arousal global to see if it's >= 100. Not quite as lightweight as having a specific event for crossing the 100 threshold, but it should still work.

Edit: I mean it should still work assuming the existence of some future API to block orgasming at that point anyway.

Edited by vaultbait
9 hours ago, Arkadeus said:

The panic event is causing my vats to freeze and crash when they trigger at the same time is there any settings i can change to fix this?

Other than turning off perversions, no. The author will need to fix the scripts to defer equipping the panic potion until you've exited VATS. It's a bug in the game engine that it will freeze if anything gets equipped during VATS.

5 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Other than turning off perversions, no. The author will need to fix the scripts to defer equipping the panic potion until you've exited VATS. It's a bug in the game engine that it will freeze if anything gets equipped during VATS.

On that note, how exactly does this happen? The issue, I mean.

Asking because I couldn't replicate it and I know some folks reported the issue months ago.

45 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

On that note, how exactly does this happen? The issue, I mean.

Asking because I couldn't replicate it and I know some folks reported the issue months ago.

In this particular case sounds likely related to SA's PTSD mechanic. Get your spirit broken by a particular group, say raiders (you can set FPSA_Value_Spirit to 1 and then surrender to them with Violate to speed it along, for example, or even faster still just use player.addperk). Once you've managed to acquire the Raiders Bitch perk, target some raiders from far away with a sniper rifle in VATS and get them into combat. If you're in VATS when the PTSD kicks in, the game can freeze and require force exiting with the task manager.

33 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

In this particular case sounds likely related to SA's PTSD mechanic. Get your spirit broken by a particular group, say raiders (you can set FPSA_Value_Spirit to 1 and then surrender to them with Violate to speed it along, for example, or even faster still just use player.addperk). Once you've managed to acquire the Raiders Bitch perk, target some raiders from far away with a sniper rifle in VATS and get them into combat. If you're in VATS when the PTSD kicks in, the game can freeze and require force exiting with the task manager.

So the workaround is not to start a combat through VATS? I don't use VATS that often, only to check whether the NPC far away is hostile or not. And last time when my character had the perversion perk I'd sneak and try to avoid combat with that particular group in order to heal.

Personally I never do vats against humanoids, only on varmits and some animals, so I have never encountered this issue.  You can always look through your scope on a pistol or rifle to see what they are wearing, can usually tell what they are buy that method, if unsure be sure to save your game before you shoot one.

Small update:

• Added 2 new traits:
    • Optimist vs Pessimist
      • Optimist: At your worst, you are an overly idealistic person who may be ill prepared for the horrors of the wasteland. As a result, you sometimes gain double the trauma (20% chance) when being sexually assaulted.

However, at your best, you always see light at the end of the tunnel, and believe that in time, things will always get better. Your self esteem gain penalty from having a low spirit is reduced (up to 15% less)

• Pessimist: At your worst, you are a debbie downer who has a difficult time believing that bad situations will get better. This results in a self esteem gain penalty when your spirit is low (up to -40%).

At your best, however, you are a realist with realistic expectations of the harsh wasteland. Bad events don't faze you as much as it does others. You lose less self esteem from sexual assaults (up to 15% less).

• Introspective vs Carefree

• Introspective: Because you spend more time reflecting on your successes, you gain self esteem faster than others (+20%). However, when you are under the effects of trauma, you tend to overthink on your failures, crippling you and causing you to gain self esteem slower (up to -40%)

• Carefree: Why worry when all things shall pass? This allows you to shake off trauma in ways that are not possible for others. You randomly completely forget or lessen your trauma (5% chance to lose trauma every hour). However, due to your rather absent minded nature, you lose out on opportunities to learn about yourself, gaining self esteem slower (-10%).

• Added: "Gang faction" for perversion and PTSD. This faction is any NPC that's Nuka World raider (Pack/Operator/Disciple). Meant to work with SKK Combat Stalker, since that mod tends to spawn these enemies.

• Changed: Forged are now considered Raider faction for the purpose of perversion and PTSD

• Changed: Alcohol now lasts 1.5 hours per intoxication level (down from 2hrs)

• Fixed: PTSD effect during VATS should no longer crash the game

• Added APIs for modders: "AddTrauma" & "SetNextSexNoOrgasm". Refer to main page for docs.

8 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Oh one word of caution. The latest version contains some code refactoring. I believe it should work with existing save. But don't blame me if something got screwed up :) 

Well who else are we supposed to blame.. dammit... oh wait a sec...  *looks in mirror*

5 minutes ago, POLE7645 said:

Tried it on an existing save and... nothing new is showing.

Is there a way to reset the mod?

Just like the other traits, the menu for selecting them only shows on new character (or installing the mod for the first time).

It doesn't show for an existing save that already had the mod.

You can use console, e.g. "help introspective 0" to get the ID of the Perk, and manually add it via "player.addperk(1234)"