On 1/24/2019 at 7:44 PM, 3scobar said:

help i am in the cell after trying to get into the party but nothing happens

Open console and type:

SetStage adp1_begin 60

It worked for me.. and to get out from a cellar just use toggle command in concole, type:

tcl

Do not forget to switch tcl back to normal (run it again via console)

I been trying to install 0.3 update of this mod but I get a file is incomplete error. I tried re-downloading the file a few times. Tried a few different ways of installing it. The 0.2 was great and I really enjoyed the little bit I done so far with this mod. Any help would be much appropriated.

On 3/3/2019 at 2:16 AM, Delzaron said:

I need to work on Chuul drema, but I lack of ideas..

Random idea suggestion for Chuul...

Turns out that Chuul has a secret - she's out of favour with Molag Bal, and has been exiled. This problem is worse than the questions over Jezera's status.

Chuul and Jezera lie to cover this up, but eventually they trust the PC and reveal it.

The PC can help. Chuul can regain favour with MB through acts of sadism and brutality.

If she degrades enough souls, she will be forgiven.

1) PC submits to be Chuul's victim.

2) PC gets put in chastity belt with really nasty plugs, chastity bra with nasty shock piercings and has to do quests for Chuul. Chuul lets PC out for torture, or to work for Jez.

3) Quest 1 - Chuul needs PC to get lots of healing potions for her, so she can heal PC and torture PC conveniently, over and over. (Or other victims).

4) PC gets tortured using furniture.

5) Quest 2 - Chuul needs PC to fetch victims. She needs three more. PC must defeat and enslave bandits, bring them back to the keep.

6) PC must get more healing potions so Chuul can torture bandits.

7) PC helps torture bandits in furniture.

8 ) Bandits kept in cages. PC released from Chuul's chastity torture.

9) Quests complete, PC can return to Chuul to be tortured, or have various pre-defined sex-scenes, or exchange healing potions for rewards, or help torture bandits, at any time after this.

10) Added scene to the MB "party", where Chuul makes obeisance to MB, MB has sex with bandits and Chuul, punishes Chuul, then Chuul punishes PC to feel better.

Side benefit of this is that it is a sink for those "all too convenient" healing potions that litter the game, or are easily made using alchemy.

spent over two days trying to debug CTD on load (~240mods)...

now i see this mod was the reason. and even with a clean save it was always a crash on load, after 10+  ingame mins

probably it would ve taken less time, but the thing is - i wanted it in my load order so bad, that i even refused to consider it was the cause of crashes

hope u ll be able to make it more stable one day @Delzaron the idea s rly good

On 3/10/2019 at 6:12 AM, Lupine00 said:

Random idea suggestion for Chuul...

Turns out that Chuul has a secret - she's out of favour with Molag Bal, and has been exiled. This problem is worse than the questions over Jezera's status.

Chuul and Jezera lie to cover this up, but eventually they trust the PC and reveal it.

The PC can help. Chuul can regain favour with MB through acts of sadism and brutality.

If she degrades enough souls, she will be forgiven.

1) PC submits to be Chuul's victim.

2) PC gets put in chastity belt with really nasty plugs, chastity bra with nasty shock piercings and has to do quests for Chuul. Chuul lets PC out for torture, or to work for Jez.

3) Quest 1 - Chuul needs PC to get lots of healing potions for her, so she can heal PC and torture PC conveniently, over and over. (Or other victims).

4) PC gets tortured using furniture.

5) Quest 2 - Chuul needs PC to fetch victims. She needs three more. PC must defeat and enslave bandits, bring them back to the keep.

6) PC must get more healing potions so Chuul can torture bandits.

7) PC helps torture bandits in furniture.

8 ) Bandits kept in cages. PC released from Chuul's chastity torture.

9) Quests complete, PC can return to Chuul to be tortured, or have various pre-defined sex-scenes, or exchange healing potions for rewards, or help torture bandits, at any time after this.

10) Added scene to the MB "party", where Chuul makes obeisance to MB, MB has sex with bandits and Chuul, punishes Chuul, then Chuul punishes PC to feel better.

Side benefit of this is that it is a sink for those "all too convenient" healing potions that litter the game, or are easily made using alchemy.

Nice ideas, but the mod can't use devious devices ressources... it even not use zaz... only komotor stuff.

Myabe it can be useful in another project (I had a projet for a devious device based mod, but I canceled it)

On 3/13/2019 at 1:28 AM, Ellavriel said:

spent over two days trying to debug CTD on load (~240mods)...

now i see this mod was the reason. and even with a clean save it was always a crash on load, after 10+  ingame mins

probably it would ve taken less time, but the thing is - i wanted it in my load order so bad, that i even refused to consider it was the cause of crashes

hope u ll be able to make it more stable one day @Delzaron the idea s rly good

I also have ctd on load problem...

12 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Nice ideas, but the mod can't use devious devices ressources... it even not use zaz... only komotor stuff.

That does somewhat limit your options. You could probably use some resources that zaz uses by bundling them instead of relying on zaz, if it wasn't many.

DD is another matter. If you made it a soft-dep, then all that content would be missing for people without it.

I'd be tempted to just soft-dep DD though, then have that whole quest line not happen if you lack DD.

so I get to the point where I wake up/appear in a locked cell just after telling the guard I'm invited to a party and enter a cave... It says "wait what will happen...", theirs a named argonian outside of the cell but he doesn't approach me or anything how long do I have to wait or how do I fix this?

On 3/26/2019 at 7:25 AM, YuiSasukaChan said:

so I get to the point where I wake up/appear in a locked cell just after telling the guard I'm invited to a party and enter a cave... It says "wait what will happen...", theirs a named argonian outside of the cell but he doesn't approach me or anything how long do I have to wait or how do I fix this?

Yep, the update made the argonian guard a little buggy. I don't understand why...

You can use the console, and create a copy of him by theargonianref.placeatme(player)

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2019 at 12:00 PM, Delzaron said:

Yep, the update made the argonian guard a little buggy. I don't understand why...

You can use the console, and create a copy of him by theargonianref.placeatme(player) 

I seem to have the same/similar problem with the guard.

Is this all the dialog he is supposed to have?

ScreenShot2.bmp

Which dialog is he supposed to initiate, and what are to commands to make him force that dialog?

ps. If you don't sit on the chair and wait, he will eventually approuch your cell, to try to sit on the chair.

Edit2. Was looking at the TES5Edit and found this..image.png

On 4/21/2019 at 9:52 AM, dborg2 said:

I seem to have the same/similar problem with the guard.

Is this all the dialog he is supposed to have?

ScreenShot2.bmp 5.93 MB · 1 download

Which dialog is he supposed to initiate, and what are to commands to make him force that dialog?

ps. If you don't sit on the chair and wait, he will eventually approuch your cell, to try to sit on the chair.

Edit2. Was looking at the TES5Edit and found this..image.png

it's a scene, so he's packaged to move on the jail door, and speak... and it's a scene dialogue.

Yep, that modification is normal  it's too avoid the naked comments...

• 4 weeks later...

Help needed, stuck in the jail cell...nothing is happening and i cant pick the lock, whats up with that.

Ive waited for 24hrs in-game days and still nothing, tried pickpocketing the watchman, but his inventory in empty....

Also no unique dialogue 

2 hours ago, Forrim said:

Help needed, stuck in the jail cell...nothing is happening and i cant pick the lock, whats up with that.

Ive waited for 24hrs in-game days and still nothing, tried pickpocketing the watchman, but his inventory in empty....

Also no unique dialogue 

He have dialogues... it's just he have problems to reach the desrtination... I don't know why, the package is good...

On 5/17/2019 at 4:27 PM, Delzaron said:

He have dialogues... it's just he have problems to reach the desrtination... I don't know why, the package is good...

Thanks for the feedback, but my frustrations and inpatients has lead to the mod being uninstalled... 

43 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

ah, inpatience...

I am victim to impatience   ?

It seemed like a really dope mod, but there was nothing to be done stuck in a cell...

i had to sacrifice my progress by loading a Save file from way back, as i dont save as often

i might download the mod again further in my play through, hopefully a fix for the issue will be made by then..! 

Is there a fix somewhere am totally ignoring ??, that would be embarrassing  

On 5/21/2019 at 9:05 PM, Forrim said:

I am victim to impatience   ?

It seemed like a really dope mod, but there was nothing to be done stuck in a cell...

i had to sacrifice my progress by loading a Save file from way back, as i dont save as often

i might download the mod again further in my play through, hopefully a fix for the issue will be made by then..! 

Is there a fix somewhere am totally ignoring ??, that would be embarrassing  

I'm currently trying to fix it... I think i'll dropt the scene for a message box and some packages.

The next big work I need to do is the chuul side quest. It will be last addon for the mod.

• 4 weeks later...

One thing. I don't know if it is coincidence or anything like that, but... Jezera, being a purple skined girl with horns is just a carbon copy (maybe) of Seed of Chaos' Jezera, wherein she's a purple skined with horns girl. Btw, Seed of Chaos is a "Visual Novel" (+18) founded by Patreon pledges. Don't know, again, if I'm being delusional or if it actually Jezera from Seed of Chaos.