As stated previously to the people here months ago (over another shitstorm), there was a version on my site before, now it's only one free post on my patreon, use this version..
However I do not provide any support, it work or not, it break your install, ctd because too many anim, explode your computer or whatever, I do not care, it's free and it's enough like that.

Moreover, it's been over 2 months that I have not touched skyrim and it is the 3rd month that I suspend my patreon.
I really do not intend to touch skyrim before a good long time, it does not interest me anymore and I'm busy elsewhere.
So I do not want to be bothered by skyrim or modding stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

I have found the attached errors in TES5EDIT log

00:14] Background Loader: [zDeadlyPleasures.esp] Start loading or building reference info.
[00:14] Background Loader: Error: record DIAL contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord VMAD 44414D56
[00:14] Background Loader: Errors were found in: aDP_SQ_ChuulGuard1Topic "Hi..." [DIAL:571E9ADE]
[00:14] Background Loader: Contained subrecords: EDID VMAD FULL PNAM BNAM QNAM DATA SNAM TIFC
[00:14] Background Loader: Error: record DIAL contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord VMAD 44414D56
[00:14] Background Loader: Errors were found in: [DIAL:571E9BAC]
[00:14] Background Loader: Contained subrecords: VMAD PNAM QNAM DATA SNAM TIFC
[00:14] Background Loader: Errors were found in: aDP_SQ_ChDreamJezeraTopic "What are you doing here, Jezera?" [DIAL:571E9BFB]
[00:14] Background Loader: Contained subrecords: EDID VMAD FULL PNAM BNAM QNAM DATA SNAM TIFC
[00:14] Background Loader: Errors were found in: aDP_SQ_ChuulDreamJez1 "I guess..." [DIAL:571E9CA2]
[00:15] Background Loader: Error: record DLBR contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord VMAD 44414D56
[00:15] Background Loader: Errors were found in: aDP_SideQuest_ChuulGuard1View [DLBR:571E9AB8]
[00:15] Background Loader: Contained subrecords: EDID VMAD QNAM TNAM DNAM SNAM
[00:15] Background Loader: [zDeadlyPleasures.esp] Done building and saving reference info.

Could you please check and advise if these errors are an issue?

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 6:58 PM, jaden55555 said:

Also, I tried to do the Miquote side quest, but I'm stuck at the beginning. I'm supposed to talk to some reach people to find Miquote. I talk to, well, the whole population of the reach, no one seems to know Miquote.

Who am I supposed to find to discuss Miquote's past?

The same here ... I tried to talk to several npcs but they only say that they did not see it, can anyone confirm if this is a bug or if I have to talk to a specific npc? and if it is a specific npc where is its location?

4 hours ago, TheShadowHunter said:

The same here ... I tried to talk to several npcs but they only say that they did not see it, can anyone confirm if this is a bug or if I have to talk to a specific npc? and if it is a specific npc where is its location?

Talk to Bothela, in Markarth.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/23/2019 at 4:08 PM, sollego2468 said:

Hi i have trouble with the mod CTD when i entered the area 1 

?

There are several invisble actors, and spectators in this room.

do you have a log ?

You can also try to modify/disable them in CK, and retry. You'll find the source of the error.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2019 at 8:30 AM, GGQWPP said:

Hi guys, i am playing with skyrim se.

I am wondering where can i find Kormotor animations for se.

Can somebody send me a link for it?

i think there is, but I don't really know.

About the mod... well, I'm still fighting with SSE and need to found some time...

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, kronnos44 said:

Hey delzaron i'm strugling

Can't get any animation to work , what exactly do i need ?

for animations to work , can't find it

Update your FNIS first.

did you activated it in sexlab ?

If it doesn't still work, ask Komotor.

4 hours ago, trickeyone said:

I'm at Anna's party and I'm stuck at the "Listen Anna" part. She came into the room and just stands there. I've a number of issues when NPCs are supposed to have a conversation or I'm supposed to "Listen" to them. They always just stand there and don't do anything.

Anna is blocked somewhere. She ened to access to her marker to start the scene with Quai and you.

Use T.

On 12/7/2019 at 5:53 AM, Delzaron said:

Anna is blocked somewhere. She ened to access to her marker to start the scene with Quai and you.

Use T.

I waited for 1 hour 24 times. She still just stands there. I ended up just using setstage to get around it. I've had to do that for almost every stage of the mod.

18 hours ago, trickeyone said:

I waited for 1 hour 24 times. She still just stands there. I ended up just using setstage to get around it. I've had to do that for almost every stage of the mod.

Every stage ? That's not normal at all !

Script installation problem ? Papyrus log ?

Ran into an issue but as this is for the version from LL, not sure if it gets support or not. But the side quest for Miquote seems bugged. Had a bugged message about listen to Lem and Miquote but wouldn't go away when speaking with either of them. But still able to progress past that. Now on the quest to bring Miq back but she just stands in the camp.

I could setstage past it, but would like to see the scenes the mod as to offer.

also smaller note, some of the animations have the animobjects dissapear in whole or just parts of them. Primary offenders are the pendulum and enduro.

4 hours ago, illenn said:

Ran into an issue but as this is for the version from LL, not sure if it gets support or not. But the side quest for Miquote seems bugged. Had a bugged message about listen to Lem and Miquote but wouldn't go away when speaking with either of them. But still able to progress past that. Now on the quest to bring Miq back but she just stands in the camp.

I could setstage past it, but would like to see the scenes the mod as to offer.

also smaller note, some of the animations have the animobjects dissapear in whole or just parts of them. Primary offenders are the pendulum and enduro.

Lem ?

If it's lamiae and miquote, they are in a scene. If one is occupied somewhere else, the scene can't nbe played.

Miquote will not follow you from the giant camp, she'll come back by her own means... with a surprise.

I can't do anything about animations. Please ask to komotor or check your installation.

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

Lem ?

If it's lamiae and miquote, they are in a scene. If one is occupied somewhere else, the scene can't nbe played.

Miquote will not follow you from the giant camp, she'll come back by her own means... with a surprise.

I can't do anything about animations. Please ask to komotor or check your installation.

Alright so I'm guessing that means that the interaction between those two npcs is stuck. And with Miquote like I said she just stands in the camp, I cant progress to the next step. Linked to the earlier bugged conversation?