On 12/16/2019 at 5:09 AM, illenn said:

Ran into an issue but as this is for the version from LL, not sure if it gets support or not. But the side quest for Miquote seems bugged. Had a bugged message about listen to Lem and Miquote but wouldn't go away when speaking with either of them. But still able to progress past that. Now on the quest to bring Miq back but she just stands in the camp.

I could setstage past it, but would like to see the scenes the mod as to offer.

also smaller note, some of the animations have the animobjects dissapear in whole or just parts of them. Primary offenders are the pendulum and enduro.

I also ran into this. They have their chat then I talk to Miquote about her vacation and then nothing. If I then sleep it progresses but the next exhibition doesn't progress since whoever the partner is supposed to be never shows up.

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy - I've heard a lot of struggles on getting this mod to run but having actually completed a large chunk of it I thought I would post my results

1. I got to the point where I was to follow Erikur until he revealed the carriage - he did not ever reveal where the carriage was for me.
2. After I spent days trying to catch him going to this alleged carraige I did "setstage adp1_begin 80" 
3. This put me in the cell and the directions were to follow the guard - in some cases, the text refers to "guard" and means "Veez"
4. I followed Veez to Jezera but she wasn't speaking to me about the matter at hand.
5. "setstage adp1_begin 90" completed the next task and then Jezera would speak to me and of course, welcome me :)

Now, a few comments, first, I am using:
KomAnim_T2_AIO_SE_323616c_to_extract

KomAnimObjects.esp

KomAnimScaler.esp

Yes, thats right I did subscribe to the patreon site. Why? Because I appreciate the time, energy and passion it takes to undertake a software project of that magnitude. Not everyone can afford to do it, but I can. Komotor should be commended for the outstanding work. 

I was able to complete all the steps in the arena events and was granted my release. It seems there is more waiting if I fail to show up at Jezera's place - so maybe there is a lot more I don't know yet.

And Komotor, I know you are stopping additional work on this but if you take up work on it again I personally volunteer to re-write the character interactions, at least the dialog.  I appreciate how hard it is to use English if it isn't you first language but feel like you are missing an opportunity here for a depth of character and immersion. Again, fine stuff, good work, you have a sick mind :) Which I appreciate.

Also - I am trying to track down this visual bug which I think is from cursed loot - it shows up on a couple of Sanguine related items as well. Has anyone seen this before?
ScreenShot2.thumb.png.a9f21d294e7f700e113f733e97bc3bab.png

Also, don't even ask for the files, I am a software engineer with intellectual property of my own. I feel the same pain :)

19 hours ago, Bolan said:

Howdy - I've heard a lot of struggles on getting this mod to run but having actually completed a large chunk of it I thought I would post my results

1. I got to the point where I was to follow Erikur until he revealed the carriage - he did not ever reveal where the carriage was for me.
2. After I spent days trying to catch him going to this alleged carraige I did "setstage adp1_begin 80" 
3. This put me in the cell and the directions were to follow the guard - in some cases, the text refers to "guard" and means "Veez"
4. I followed Veez to Jezera but she wasn't speaking to me about the matter at hand.
5. "setstage adp1_begin 90" completed the next task and then Jezera would speak to me and of course, welcome me :)

KomAnimObjects.esp

KomAnimScaler.esp

Yes, thats right I did subscribe to the patreon site. Why? Because I appreciate the time, energy and passion it takes to undertake a software project of that magnitude. Not everyone can afford to do it, but I can. Komotor should be commended for the outstanding work. 

I was able to complete all the steps in the arena events and was granted my release. It seems there is more waiting if I fail to show up at Jezera's place - so maybe there is a lot more I don't know yet.

And Komotor, I know you are stopping additional work on this but if you take up work on it again I personally volunteer to re-write the character interactions, at least the dialog.  I appreciate how hard it is to use English if it isn't you first language but feel like you are missing an opportunity here for a depth of character and immersion. Again, fine stuff, good work, you have a sick mind :) Which I appreciate.

Also - I am trying to track down this visual bug which I think is from cursed loot - it shows up on a couple of Sanguine related items as well. Has anyone seen this before?

Also, don't even ask for the files, I am a software engineer with intellectual property of my own. I feel the same pain :)

Hi, To modification permissions on DP, you need to see with Delzaron.
I'm not the author of this mod. Excepted animations and synopsis, it's Delzaron stuff.

I do not intend to make anything for any mods later.
I leave modding scene, I even requested deletion of my account here and Komotor will not exist anymore in the following months.
So you can be sure to never see me come back make stuff for modding or Skyrim, it's like eat cups of vomit for me.. Launch this game give me too many bad feel and bad memories..
I was able to force myself to eat vomit cups in exchange of money, but now, I'm not Kenny McCormick, I'm not going to force myself to eat vomit for peanuts.
Even If I still make a little few animations I do not even launch skyrim to test them, I release and if there is issues, it's reported and I fix the following month..

I make better than Skyrim and modding stuff anyway, so it's not possible to still consider modding in the future for me..

On 1/1/2020 at 6:01 AM, Bolan said:

KomAnimObjects.esp

KomAnimScaler.esp

1 : the carriage is simply the one just outside solitude !

3 : yep, some dials need a review...

4 : I see : you need to get you announced to jezera by veez : it will allow you to get the next stage, and talk to jezera.

5 : of course !

that mod uses Komotor animations.

Yes, there is a lot... you can use more than 10 koms animations in that mod, and there are a quest line wirth the arena stuff.

The bug you met is surely a missintalation textures or meshes. You should intall the mod manually.

On 1/2/2020 at 1:29 AM, komotor said:

Hi, To modification permissions on DP, you need to see with Delzaron.
I'm not the author of this mod. Excepted animations and synopsis, it's Delzaron stuff.

I do not intend to make anything for any mods later.
I leave modding scene, I even requested deletion of my account here and Komotor will not exist anymore in the following months.
So you can be sure to never see me come back make stuff for modding or Skyrim, it's like eat cups of vomit for me.. Launch this game give me too many bad feel and bad memories..
I was able to force myself to eat vomit cups in exchange of money, but now, I'm not Kenny McCormick, I'm not going to force myself to eat vomit for peanuts.
Even If I still make a little few animations I do not even launch skyrim to test them, I release and if there is issues, it's reported and I fix the following month..

I make better than Skyrim and modding stuff anyway, so it's not possible to still consider modding in the future for me..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
22 hours ago, roykupzz12 said:

Looks like something i'd play. too bad komotor's animations are a dependency.

yep, that mod was made based on kom animations. I though these anims deserved a featured mod. Kom stuff is just technically amazing.

• 1 month later...

I recently started this mod, and I am liking the concept so far, however, there are many bugs with the quests.  I saw your post on Patreon, and respect that decision, I was hoping that development was continuing.  I started going through the dialog to clean it up.  Maybe I will finally jump in and learn more about modding.

3 hours ago, slvsaris said:

I recently started this mod, and I am liking the concept so far, however, there are many bugs with the quests.  I saw your post on Patreon, and respect that decision, I was hoping that development was continuing.  I started going through the dialog to clean it up.  Maybe I will finally jump in and learn more about modding.

I don't know... fir now, I'm remaking AFS. I plan also a death penalty mod.

Deadly pleasures... I don't know, I should replay it if I find the motivation.

TID... sigh, I made nothing since years.

NMM... no scenario to redone it...

30 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

I don't know... fir now, I'm remaking AFS. I plan also a death penalty mod.

Deadly pleasures... I don't know, I should replay it if I find the motivation.

TID... sigh, I made nothing since years.

NMM... no scenario to redone it...

too many projects :)  Deadly pleasures has given me some ideas, Pama's recent work looks interesting...

I will see how motivated I get.  Work takes a lot out of me.

I also have TID installed, played a bit of it on a few playthroughs.  You have good ideas, you just need a team to help you out :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/28/2020 at 10:12 AM, staspidaras said:

Looks like Komotor's patreon close even public release post, perhaps this is some kind of bug of the platform, but now it is impossible to get his free packs. if there is someone able to tell him this information - please do so.

As far as I know it's deliberate on his (Komotor's) part making it fully paywalled. It's a shame since this is a mod I would like to give a try, but I'm not paying just to get the animation pack to be able to do so. There are no free versions of the pack anywhere and as a result this mod is sadly locked down.

1 hour ago, Maned Wolf said:

As far as I know it's deliberate on his (Komotor's) part making it fully paywalled. It's a shame since this is a mod I would like to give a try, but I'm not paying just to get the animation pack to be able to do so. There are no free versions of the pack anywhere and as a result this mod is sadly locked down.

I have a package with the required animations. But I need Komotor permission to post it.

• 2 weeks later...

While playing this mod, I took a few notes. First off, I completed it once and did partial runs twice so far.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this mod.

I hope my comments will help make it better. I will start with the solitude carriage. I had "Carriage and Ferry Travel Overhaul" installed and the dialog to get me to the party place did not show up. Easy fix, disable CFTO (or other mods that affect the driver's dialogue).

There is one bug that forced me to start over (no save before the bug). After the "Dwemer Experimentation" side quest, I was unable to sit or use any workstations (alchemy, enchanting  etc.) The next time through, I saved before talking to Vess and choosing a side quest. I tried the mission a few times an the bug seems to happen when the player is taken over and moved to the center of the platform where the centurion is.

Another glitch that happened twice during Quai's side quest, the quest did not update after the bandit chief died nor after killing the last bandit. Setstage in the console fixed that.

The Brutal Dildo training quest also glitches, the activator does not always show up and is not clickable when it does. Using setstage from the console fixes that problem.

@Bolan: if you need help with the character interactions, I'd be happy to help.

@Delzaron and Komotor,  great work!

Remember: Not all that counts can be counted.

• 3 months later...
On 1/31/2020 at 8:54 AM, ragde42 said:

i just find all kmotor work get removed form everywhere

is still posible get his latest work?

is it available in his suscribstar or patreon?

I have some of his anim files from when they were posted on LL, including one for SLAL  with update.  I think the SLAL ones are what you need for this mod.  Probably not the most recent, as these were stored in my NMM mod file. However, I must warn you of the many glitches I encountered with Deadly Pleasures, not all the same as noted earlier on this page.  The party keep has many glitches.  Collision goes bad when using two of the machines, and you end up half in the floor.  The console command tcl doesn't fix it, I couldn't get the floor back to normal.  I had to reload an earlier save and hope for a different exhibition choice. or choose a different machine to train on. There were 3 times I had to use the mod's bug fix to get out of a bugged exhibition animation, two with machines and the third was lesbian dildo.  So I gave up after the third exhibition because most of them are bugged.   Up to you whether to try it out the SLAL files.SLALKomAnim_2.0+.rar

SLAL_KomAnim_09a_Update-84810-0-9a.rar SLALKomAnim_2.0+.rar

On 9/25/2020 at 6:20 AM, marymuir2 said:

I have some of his anim files from when they were posted on LL, including one for SLAL  with update.  I think the SLAL ones are what you need for this mod.  Probably not the most recent, as these were stored in my NMM mod file. However, I must warn you of the many glitches I encountered with Deadly Pleasures, not all the same as noted earlier on this page.  The party keep has many glitches.  Collision goes bad when using two of the machines, and you end up half in the floor.  The console command tcl doesn't fix it, I couldn't get the floor back to normal.  I had to reload an earlier save and hope for a different exhibition choice. or choose a different machine to train on. There were 3 times I had to use the mod's bug fix to get out of a bugged exhibition animation, two with machines and the third was lesbian dildo.  So I gave up after the third exhibition because most of them are bugged.   Up to you whether to try it out the SLAL files.SLALKomAnim_2.0+.rar

SLAL_KomAnim_09a_Update-84810-0-9a.rar 26.37 MB · 2 downloads SLALKomAnim_2.0+.rar 329.98 MB · 3 downloads

I can't do nothing about Anims bugs. I just call them by a sexlab script, by entering the right keyword and actors.

Other glitchs... well, I'm busy, so I don't plan to update my mods in nearby future...

• 1 month later...

I'm getting a blank black infinite loading screen after entering the cave for the first time, I enter the cave turn the corner approach the castle then the screen goes black and it stays that way, the background music still plays but it just won't put me back in the game, what do I do to fix this cuz this looks like an awesome mod?