Deadly Pleasures

View File

DEADLY PLEASURES : a Komotor and Delzaron joint project.

Co Authors : Komotor (animations, synopsis)

Dependencies :

• Skyrim
  • Sexlab
  • FNIS
  • Komotor animations of course !

What do you need to know :

• This mod is for females characters.
  • This mod is a complex project. Special animations are planned. We both plan to make prerelease on Patreon, like lot of people do for Sims mods. For more details : https://www.patreon.com/Delzaron. And Komotor's patreon : https://www.patreon.com/komotor
  • You need the T2 animation pack from Komotor animations.
  • How to start the mod : talk to an In keeper, and follow the story.

Authorship and portage :

- TheDarkMaster and The Venus Noire team, developers of Seeds of chaos (a renpy game I strongly recommand! It combine very good draw art, castle management, exploration, and war management) for Jezera portage (I simply love that character design and personnality). Please find here his Patreon and Itch.io links :

The Mod content :

Follow the track, and meet Jezera, a dark seducer, and her pets.... don't worry, you'll be one of them. You'll done exhibitions and missions for her... voluntary or not.

This mod is designed to use the excellent Komotor's animations... so expect things you'll never saw

Core Quests : They are the story quests.

• aDP0_starter : the starter quest
  • aDP1_begin : the prologue
  • aDP1_fourdays : your firsts days as a pet...
  • aDP2_begin : a new run
  • aDP_2Quai : meet Anna Venicci, Jezera's business partner, and her sins...

Side Quests : each side quest unlock a new animation, and explore the past of NPCs. You need the Komotor patreon pack for playing these animations.

• aDP_SideQuest_Giant : a story about Miquote's past, and her giant friend.
  • aDP_SideQuest_Dwemer : a story about Lamiae's past, and some researches on dwemer artifacts. (on project)

Radiant Quests :

• aDP_Rep_Analpendelum
  • aDP_Rep_Komachine3kw
  • aDP_Rep_komachinetable
  • aDP_Rep_komEnduro
  • aDP_Rep_KomBrutalDildo
  • aDP_Rep_KomGiant

• aDP_ActorEvent_Party1 : for animating Anna's manor.
  • aDP_ActorEvent_Dungeon1 : girls will ask for training on the brutal dildo.

Some of the mod's NPCs :

• Jezera : the Mistress. A young, beautiful and dominative Dark seducer.
  • Lamiae : a falmer teenager from Ibn.
  • Miquote : a chocolate young elf.
  • Quai : Jezera's slave. Seems depressed.
  • Chuul : Jezera's older sister. She totally submissive.
  • Anna Venicci : Jezera's business partner, and sinfull noble.
  • Molag Bal : I really need to present him ?

Musics and other ressources :

• Medieval from Aticca Blue.
  • Masked Bal form Eyes wide Shut (Jocelyn Pook)
  • Venitian Masks from CPU
  • Molag Bal outfit form Vigilant mod.

Sources of inspiration :

• Miquote is a Sicambre forsworn shaman from AFS, she's related to Ethrane and Badycia, it's also the name of an elf girl in Bravil Underworld mod.
  • Quai is also from here, and she's also the copy of a bandit girl I played in D&D 3.5.
  • Chuul was the Mazken created by my brother for his Oblivion playtrough.
  • Lamiae is a ceyemer from Things in the dark, like her uncle, Volukar (which is also inspired from Gromph, from the chronicles of Drizzt).
  • Jezera is a portage from Seed of chaos... I simply love the character, I get lot of difficulties to find a way to make some nice horns, and a nice red dress ! Please find at the top of this page some links to TheDarkMaster and The Venus Noire team work (Seeds of chaos in simply an execellent game, with very good quality art). In term of lore, Jez and her sister Chuul are Mazken (or Vile Seductress if you prefer, the opposite of Aureals). They were former mistresses of Molag Bal.

Permissions :
You're allowed to use this mod code as you want. Animations and AnimObjects are from Komotor.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/04/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab, Komotor animations, Dawnguard
  • Special Edition Compatible

This seems like a really cool Idea, I love he's animations, I will truly give this a try, Thank you both for all your work.

I also like very much the limited dependency's you have for it.

There are some other animators, animations that might also be of use in this as well. It is nice to see such a clean, and low dependency Mod like this.. Thank you so much.

Wait.. lol

It's just a alpha and it's free, later he made some early access as he want, I'm going to made some exclusives anim for this mod.
Recruit voice(s) actress, and try made more for this kind of mod..

But in any case all this stuff always became free.

Probably a stupid question but who in skyrim is classed as a noble been to several holds and know one i ask knows anything.

Delz do not make that easy.. :sweat_smile:

Tips/Spoil:

Spoiler

In Solitude

I give up, 3 hours in and i cant figure out how to progress the firstquest... needs some quest makers or make it more intuitive.

8 minutes ago, jampr said:

I give up, 3 hours in and i cant figure out how to progress the firstquest... needs some quest makers or make it more intuitive.

I know I had really hard time too and need to ask to him lol..
For now people who know well Skyrim can find more easly but not guys like us.. :lol:

So you can use setstage command to be directly captured.

But it's only for those who want to skip the little investigation part..

Spoiler

setstage adp1_begin 80

9 hours ago, jampr said:

Having a hard time trying to find a noble.

Really ? Nazeem, Erikur, Ahlam, Sybille Stento, the Silverbloods, all the jarls, the imperial general, ulfric stormcloak lieutenant...

7 hours ago, jampr said:

Which stage ?

If you need the noble, talk to Erikur.

13 hours ago, Delzaron said:

First prerelease is free !

What exactly does it means? Free sample of monetary mod?

17 minutes ago, Silbert said:

What exactly does it means? Free sample of monetary mod?

Yes and no.

- no monetary version until the major part is finished, and at least one specific animation included.

- only monetarized for 1 month/15 days (I need to think about that). It will be free for all after that time. So, no permanently monetary mod.

- it's cheap. You tip what you want.

You see, I enjoy programming and making mods, I enjoy people playing it and sending me bugs reports and thanks, but I'm currently unemployed, and I wish to rentabilize the huge amount if time I spend on programming. And you can still enjoy my first mods as you want, wich are totally free (AFS, the excellent FTD, the gory Ravenous, etc...).

First Bug:

If i speak with Erikur he says one sentence with typing mistakes (worth not worst). But there is nothing more. the Dialog ends after the first sentence.

6 minutes ago, coffeeink said:

First Bug:

If i speak with Erikur he says one sentence with typing mistakes (worth not worst). But there is nothing more. the Dialog ends after the first sentence.

Yup, I have the same thing here.

I managed to get a save back and do some console commands to progress through the quest, as the same thing happens to Nazeem for me.

Currently I am supposed to "Spy Nazeem" after reading the strange letter, but I have no clue where he is and when I should spy him, As there are no objective markers :classic_wacko:

29 minutes ago, coffeeink said:

First Bug:

Ah...

23 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

Yup, I have the same thing here.

I managed to get a save back and do some console commands to progress through the quest, as the same thing happens to Nazeem for me.

Currently I am supposed to "Spy Nazeem" after reading the strange letter, but I have no clue where he is and when I should spy him, As there are no objective markers :classic_wacko:

Hum... just follow him. If you don't find him (he's supposed to have a quest marker), check the place where youe xit whiterun as the first werewolf transformation, just after you drunk Aela's blood. An orc mercenary is here, waiting for Nazeem.

Next Bug: The letter isn't spawning. I had a look in the CK where it should be. But it isn't there. Overall it looks like there are some  issues with the references.

(additional bug in the spoiler)

Spoiler

CK says near the drawer @ the bed in WhiterunDrunkenHuntsman

in the CK it's there, but for me it's not. 

Next Bug: After Testing the Pet it's stuck. just standing around and doing nothing

3. Wait for the Guard: No Guard comes

Alright, I managed to get teleported to the cell after exiting Whiterun through the Underforge.

From there, everything went as it should, untill I have to perform the Pendulum with Miquote.

What happens is, whenever Jezare finishes her dialogue and the quest updates to "Exhibition time!", Jezara, The Mercenary and Miquote just walk out the arena door and nothing happens.

I managed to get it working the first time, but that was when I forgot to register Komotor's Animations in the SLAL menu, so I retried it when registered them, and this happens.

23 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

Alright, I managed to get teleported to the cell after exiting Whiterun through the Underforge.

From there, everything went as it should, untill I have to perform the Pendulum with Miquote.

What happens is, whenever Jezare finishes her dialogue and the quest updates to "Exhibition time!", Jezara, The Mercenary and Miquote just walk out the arena door and nothing happens.

I managed to get it working the first time, but that was when I forgot to register Komotor's Animations in the SLAL menu, so I retried it when registered them, and this happens.

Funny that we both have the same bugs :tongue:

Same happens here. i'm currently reinstalling Animations, rerunning FNIS and registister everything from the beginning

Ok there is a Scripting/Reference Error:

the Log says:

Notice: ValidateActor(Lamiae) -- FALSE -- They are not loaded

FATAL thread[0] AddActor(Lamiae)--False Failed to add actor -- They are not a valid target for animation)

i guess the wrong Reference. The Reference should go to Miquote

If you cheat Lamiae to the room the animation starts correctly

bug report 

well it is not just me then, talked to the Noble (his dialogue was not quite phrased right), nothing after that, talked to all other nobles afterwards

spoilered rest for those who have not tried it yet (so they don't blow it if they don't want to)

did figure out i was supposed to talk to Nazeem.  his dialogue tree had the topic highlighted when i first started to talk to him but greyed out before i could select it.

he gave me the "sorry i know nothing" type line

setstaged to progress

talked to Ahlam, she told me to search his desk checked Drunken Huntsman and Chillfurrow Farm - no letter in game

setstaged again

followed him and was transported

after Jeezera played with pet quest did not update and she just stood around

setstaged again and she moved/progressed as it should (i think)

in jail area progressed to follow guard stage - no guard showed

setstaged yet again (got the marker now so i could figure out where to go)

Exhibition Time - no animation played (i have Komotor's public pack already installed)

progressed due to another scene playing (Jeezera was horny)

talked to girl in jail for training

followed her and scene played

stopped at this time due to RL interruptions.

p.s 

@Delzaron  -  question i just got a few notices that your mods updated, but looking at the download links i do not see a version change, so was there some 

actual updates or was it just text changed on mod pages?? (AFS, FTD, Mansion, Ravenous, DTAC)

I finished the current state. Overall. i spent more time in Console than doing anything.

Spoiler

-> Setstages barly works 

-> Everything with Walking of NPCs doesn't work

-> Wrong NPC References

-> Dialogs are not working properly

-> Traning Pendelum is can not activated

-> Scripts aren't executed correctly

-> There are mannequins for blocking the way i guess. At some point they were totally confused and i had to disable them because they were blocking the intended way. Why not simply lock the door?

-> Overall polish: The Guard tells you that he looks you up, nothing happens but these are details for finishing.

=> Overall i think at exporting every Reference is broken/wrong.

Mod Idea is n1 and the dungeon looks good except some clipping Doors etc. And iwoul recommend to remove the object from the walkingway Prision -> Arena. The NPCs are stuck on the object.

17 hours ago, coffeeink said:

Next Bug: The letter isn't spawning. I had a look in the CK where it should be. But it isn't there. Overall it looks like there are some  issues with the references.

(additional bug in the spoiler)

Reveal hidden contents

Ahlam seems to collect the letter... that's a problem.

15 hours ago, coffeeink said:

I finished the current state. Overall. i spent more time in Console than doing anything.

Hide contents

-> Setstages barly works 

-> Everything with Walking of NPCs doesn't work

-> Wrong NPC References

-> Dialogs are not working properly

-> Traning Pendelum is can not activated

-> Scripts aren't executed correctly

-> There are mannequins for blocking the way i guess. At some point they were totally confused and i had to disable them because they were blocking the intended way. Why not simply lock the door?

-> Overall polish: The Guard tells you that he looks you up, nothing happens but these are details for finishing.

=> Overall i think at exporting every Reference is broken/wrong.

Mod Idea is n1 and the dungeon looks good except some clipping Doors etc. And iwoul recommend to remove the object from the walkingway Prision -> Arena. The NPCs are stuck on the object.

Ok... that's strange. My tests reveled the mod is working quite fine...

18 minutes ago, shardoom said:

So is this female player only?

yes. I'll precise it when I'll make the update... I made some fixes, I need to make a testrun.

Oh well that's a shame.

Good luck with the project anyways though, it looks and sounds cool.

Never play as a female myself though.

Ok, done.

Things works quite smoothly, except some errors (normal, it's a prealpha !)

Sex animations can have problems when a alias is placed as sexactor (that is the case in tranine anal pendulum quest, for example).

The hook is the first quest have some problems..

20180206185152_1.jpg

20180206185357_1.jpg

20180206185442_1.jpg

20180206185609_1.jpg

20180206190018_1.jpg

20180206190033_1.jpg

20180206190243_1.jpg