Just now, Delzaron said:

It's a sexlab animation, not a komotor one...

That's strange...

Try to fix it with sexlab, or setstage it. Check if it also crash with komotor animations.

Just tested sexlab in the castle with follower works fine. Also i have lots of crash with this mod. It crashed multiple time before the two girls scene.

2 hours ago, Cornor98 said:

Just tested sexlab in the castle with follower works fine. Also i have lots of crash with this mod. It crashed multiple time before the two girls scene.

Lot of crashes ?

In which zones ? when ?

11 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Lot of crashes ?

In which zones ? when ?

Just tried it again dismissed all the followers and enabled potential CTD in sexlab crashed again just as the animation is about to start for the two girls in the very beginning when you accept the job.

9 hours ago, Cornor98 said:

Just tried it again dismissed all the followers and enabled potential CTD in sexlab crashed again just as the animation is about to start for the two girls in the very beginning when you accept the job.

So, when you are with Jezera, as a spectator ?

Miquote and Susana have nothing particular, the other npcs are just vanilla ones copies.

Jezera is the only NPC will lot of modifications (hair + dress + horns).

Miquote and Susana performs a komotor animation. Maybe you have a skeleton problem...

Now I m with Deadly Pleasures and if I "Spy Nazeem" he just gets stucked in front of the underforge. 

I use setstage, now I am "Talk to Jezera" but I cannot enter the underforge, even when the questmarker leads me there.

Question:

Do I have to be member of the companions to enter the underforge? 
Or what else could possibly be wrong here?

Please :(

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

Now I m with Deadly Pleasures and if I "Spy Nazeem" he just gets stucked in front of the underforge. 

I use setstage, now I am "Talk to Jezera" but I cannot enter the underforge, even when the questmarker leads me there.

Question:

Do I have to be member of the companions to enter the underforge? 
Or what else could possibly be wrong here?

Please :(

Ok, you missed somthing :

When you get the objective to follow nazeen, follow him. When he stop near the underforge, try to talk to him. There is a trigger here, which will teleport you to the dungeon, and active Veez Scene, and it will allow you to talk to Jezera.

10 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Ok, you missed somthing :

When you get the objective to follow nazeen, follow him. When he stop near the underforge, try to talk to him. There is a trigger here, which will teleport you to the dungeon, and active Veez Scene, and it will allow you to talk to Jezera.

Nope, not happening.

I noticed Nazeem activates some Quest about "The Cloud Disctrict" but no matter if that quest activates or not, Nazeem always stops in Front of the Underforge.

He does not have ANY dialogue that is connected to this mod and nothing else happens. I tried it several times now. 
Entering the underforge with COC is not working.
Setstage is not working.

Or is there a setstage I can try? 

I have Slaverun installed (but the mod is not active). Deadly Pleasures is not overwritten by any other mod.
Any further suggestions?

EDIT:
"setstage adp1_begin 40"

"fixed" it for me. Not happy, tho :( kinda kills the feeling.  

Now I am in the prison and I get from show to show. But Veez is always breaking. One time he is already in the prison and never starts moving out of it. 
The other time he and the other girl stand in the arena without moving while they should normally walk back into the prison.

The last show (2nd or 3rd one in total, 2nd one with the pendulum) there were no specators, only Jezara. 

As with TiD I get the feeling I have to setstage myself through this mod, too :(

13 hours ago, Nymra said:

Now I am in the prison and I get from show to show. But Veez is always breaking. One time he is already in the prison and never starts moving out of it. 
The other time he and the other girl stand in the arena without moving while they should normally walk back into the prison.

The last show (2nd or 3rd one in total, 2nd one with the pendulum) there were no specators, only Jezara. 

As with TiD I get the feeling I have to setstage myself through this mod, too :(

No spectators is not possible : they are just NPCs, fixed on idles markers!

Veez is linked to scenes : you need to let him finish his scene, or he will be blocked until he finish the packages he's dealing with. If a scene never end, he will be always trapped in a package...

I got that problem with Lamiae, it's why I supressed her from the scene, now she go back by herself, using just a quest package.

2 hours ago, Delzaron said:

No spectators is not possible : they are just NPCs, fixed on idles markers!

Veez is linked to scenes : you need to let him finish his scene, or he will be blocked until he finish the packages he's dealing with. If a scene never end, he will be always trapped in a package...

I got that problem with Lamiae, it's why I supressed her from the scene, now she go back by herself, using just a quest package.

Well... I just get the feeling the real quest is not to break something. Anything.
I could not start the quest without setstage. And even when I try to follow the subsequent quests very carefuly, they still seem to break over and over again for no apparent reason.

See Screenshot: No spectators... 

Maybe it would be good to follow the classic skyrim quest mechanisms instead of creating something that uses quest tools but not in a way they are intented to? 
It is almost impossible to guess what you should do (or should not to) from the quest targets, quest descriptions or dialogue. 

At the moment it seems to be a lot of trouble just to present some komotor animations :(
I would really love to see all the nice quests described, but I dont know how many repeated failures of the quest system I can bear. 
Other mods provide debug options for cases like that (for example Prison Overhaul). 
Here it seems I have to reload and hope for the best. 

And I still got no answer from you what could be the problem with Nazeem in front of the underforge: the quest never proceeds for me there without set stage (see my earlier posts).

I really love your work because of the ideas and atmosphere and would love to explore your mods more... 

Other feedback:
- The Jailer guy has a shield and helmet. Seems a bit strange/out of place. 

- Attacking the jailer or any other NPC is not having any consequences from your mod. Would be nice to have some kind of automatic punishment scene for cases likle that

- I can just run away and get out of the place, no locked doors, no consequences

- Day 1, Day 2 etc. does not seem to be connected to the actual daytime or time spent in the quest.

- Quest targets in general are often missleading, not visible or not functional (in my oppinion at least). 

- naked women blocking doors :D

Guard with a shield: 

20180807045224_1.thumb.jpg.5805b6082599512705f0f6bb688936ff.jpg

Door blocked by the NPC girls: 

20180807053238_1.thumb.jpg.67af1d416cab1738f076eeecff76cd9f.jpg

No spectators. 

20180807053422_1.thumb.jpg.7a22cfca657421ae0342fb8792a2853f.jpg

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

Well... I just get the feeling the real quest is not to break something. Anything.
I could not start the quest without setstage. And even when I try to follow the subsequent quests very carefuly, they still seem to break over and over again for no apparent reason.

See Screenshot: No spectators... 

Maybe it would be good to follow the classic skyrim quest mechanisms instead of creating something that uses quest tools but not in a way they are intented to? 
It is almost impossible to guess what you should do (or should not to) from the quest targets, quest descriptions or dialogue. 

At the moment it seems to be a lot of trouble just to present some komotor animations :(
I would really love to see all the nice quests described, but I dont know how many repeated failures of the quest system I can bear. 
Other mods provide debug options for cases like that (for example Prison Overhaul). 
Here it seems I have to reload and hope for the best. 

And I still got no answer from you what could be the problem with Nazeem in front of the underforge: the quest never proceeds for me there without set stage (see my earlier posts).

I really love your work because of the ideas and atmosphere and would love to explore your mods more... 

Other feedback:
- The Jailer guy has a shield and helmet. Seems a bit strange/out of place. 

- Attacking the jailer or any other NPC is not having any consequences from your mod. Would be nice to have some kind of automatic punishment scene for cases likle that

- I can just run away and get out of the place, no locked doors, no consequences

- Day 1, Day 2 etc. does not seem to be connected to the actual daytime or time spent in the quest.

- Quest targets in general are often missleading, not visible or not functional (in my oppinion at least). 

- naked women blocking doors :D

Guard with a shield: 

20180807045224_1.thumb.jpg.5805b6082599512705f0f6bb688936ff.jpg

Door blocked by the NPC girls: 

20180807053238_1.thumb.jpg.67af1d416cab1738f076eeecff76cd9f.jpg

No spectators. 

20180807053422_1.thumb.jpg.7a22cfca657421ae0342fb8792a2853f.jpg

Ok, let's proceed step by step :

Nazeem : there is a trigger near the underforge entry, where Nazeem is going, and where the Orc woman mercenary is : just go into it... it will teleport you to a jail, and launch a scene. Of course, you need to get the good quest stage (but the quest doesn't have problems).

The command setstage aDP1_begin 40 will send you to that jail directly.

Which quest you can start whithout setstage ?

The exhinitions quests :

They are built on the same scheme : a scene with Veez and Jezera. Go into the Arena (just follow Veez or Jezera). Jezera sit, she talk, and the komotor animation is triggered.

The spectators are just NPCs whitouth any packag...

If they disappear, that's mean, they are deleted...

The linear quests mostly fllow the skyrim mechanisms... except for the radiants quests, the beds which trigger stages...

Most of the instructions are in the objectives and the NPCs dialogues.

How far you gone into the mod ?

- Jailor : I should modify him a bit...

- Ok, I'll add something...

- run away ? ok, I add it to the list. But remeber you're volunteer, and paid to do this ! You can refuse to work for Jezera when you'll meet her the first time.

- sleeping witll spend 8 hours in game.

- quests targets ?

- Push them !

Here some of my screenshots, made tonight...

Some hooks can be slow, and some scenes can be blocked : but, by using T/wait, the actors walks, and everything go back in order (Veez have a long journey).

20180807225235_1.jpg

20180807225416_1.jpg

20180807225421_1.jpg

20180807225432_1.jpg

20180807225520_1.jpg

20180807225553_1.jpg

20180807225627_1.jpg

20180807225628_1.jpg

20180807225727_1.jpg

20180807225733_1.jpg

20180807230309_1.jpg

20180807230312_1.jpg

20180807230320_1.jpg

20180807230416_1.jpg

20180807230441_1.jpg

20180807230458_1.jpg

20180807230535_1.jpg

20180807230613_1.jpg

20180807230614_1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/3/2018 at 11:21 AM, PerFylk said:

not sure about what do do, forget this mod or continue figthing setstages.......have a save where i think i can continue from.  will the save be broken if i uninstall after i talked with Nazzems wife?

Nazeem wife ?

You're still are in the prologue.

Continue !

2 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Nazeem wife ?

You're still are in the prologue.

Continue !

that's where i had a last good save. After the first day inside the "jail" everyhing went bad. animations was great and no problems, but the QUEST PROGRESS" was not working at all. no matter what i did you had to use setstage command to continue. When i came to setstage level 130 it just CDT all the time afterwards. I just unistalled it and forget it until i see a update for this terrible scipts that is in this mod. Hope is happening cause this mod has a lot potensial to be fun ?

On 9/5/2018 at 12:17 AM, PerFylk said:

that's where i had a last good save. After the first day inside the "jail" everyhing went bad. animations was great and no problems, but the QUEST PROGRESS" was not working at all. no matter what i did you had to use setstage command to continue. When i came to setstage level 130 it just CDT all the time afterwards. I just unistalled it and forget it until i see a update for this terrible scipts that is in this mod. Hope is happening cause this mod has a lot potensial to be fun ?

After the jail ?

The entire prologue should work smoothly.

For the anim stuff, there are hooks, and a debug dialogue in jezera dialogues topics, in case.

Each exhibition quest done make the main quest progress automatically.

Where re the bugs you met, excactly ? I plan to work again on the mod in a week, if my real life issues allow it...

The bugs i had were in the first few stages i had a quest trigger to "speak to Lamie" (cant remember how to spell her name properly sorry) After doing so and letting the dialogue play it still would not complete. I used setstage to get past and it still had a marker. I was able to progress the quests after though. I also noticed that the npc's would always run into the table in the main hall and stick there for a minute but i would wait and they would clear. If i would enter the showcase room befor the actor the quest would break, but if i enterred just after them it progress after loading, but would even progress if they entered and i did not. 

The point where lamie would always have a marker was after the first scene with her and we were back in the jail. 

Had another point when veez had a similar issue and the quest wouldnt progress after speaking with him. I can test the stafes and give the acurate point after i take some notes. 

Would also be awesome to have all of the animations be able to be tested in the jail since there are extra cells available the first time you are there. 

17 hours ago, Delzaron said:

After the jail ?

The entire prologue should work smoothly.

For the anim stuff, there are hooks, and a debug dialogue in jezera dialogues topics, in case.

Each exhibition quest done make the main quest progress automatically.

Where re the bugs you met, excactly ? I plan to work again on the mod in a week, if my real life issues allow it...

Everything works perfect until you have done watching the poor girl died in the machine. From there problems starts. Problems are that you follow the quest but it doesn't update what you are doing. So after you have done your first performance with the other girl in day 2 I think it was, is just not possible to continue. Just ctd always at setstage 130

On 9/12/2018 at 3:55 PM, PerFylk said:

Everything works perfect until you have done watching the poor girl died in the machine. From there problems starts. Problems are that you follow the quest but it doesn't update what you are doing. So after you have done your first performance with the other girl in day 2 I think it was, is just not possible to continue. Just ctd always at setstage 130

aDP1_beginScene2Begin.start()

this scene is launched a time after susana death on the machine. It makes the quest progress.

The only actor is Jezera.

On 9/12/2018 at 9:38 AM, mrblack1010 said:

after day one it says go back to prison and when I go back nothing happens. how to fix this ?

I see your problem : it's a scene, played by Lamiae and Veez.

Veez is returning to the prison, Lamiae is her room, and will ask for ungent.

If the actor doesn't reach their spots, the scene wil be not played, so the quest doesn't progress.

In fact, I think lot of people are blocked beacause of Veez travels... I should replace that by a trigger in the prison hall, or something like that...

• 3 weeks later...