On 6/15/2019 at 5:48 PM, danta said:

Nexus mod manager keeps giving me file incomplete 

Try re-downloading the file, maybe it didnt download correctly or something.

and Manuel install, but ive installed my copy with Vortex and i had no issues

So the guard at the cell doesn't trigger any dialogue.  No matter what I do, once I'm in the cell, he doesn't progress the quest any further.  Doesn't matter how long I wait.  Doesn't matter if I open the cell and let him walk right in.  He says nothing but the basic vanilla greetings.

Not that it matters.  Turns out I'm missing a good few bits of necessary animation.  From what I gather, they aren't available for free.  It's a nice concept and all, and I really liked the dungeon layout.  But I don't think I'm willing to pay money for a few animations.

I am also just tired of mods that take my equipment for their quests in general.  I get a lot of sexy armors, I'd like to use them.

I actually thought about buying KOMOTOR's T2 animations and went to Patreon and was going to pay the $7 but since Komotor is such a f#$king p$**k and is not willing to accept Paypal. Well I guess Komotor can go f*&k himself. I was going to see if what everyone says about him was true and was giving him a chance. Well I guess they are. And for him it is all about money as he states on his page that if he doesn't make enough the level of and amount of animations will drop. F^&k him

???

There is Paypal on patreon, It's not me who choice the way of payments.. I'm not patreon...

And yea it's all about money..
My time is not free, If I get enough to dedicate a part time on it, I'm not going to work 12hours to 16hours per day like before just because you want it..

I dedicate a part of my time on it, I dedicate depending the support.
The other part of my time I work on something else because like everyone I need to live...
Here when someone give me money, about 40% goes to the taxes.. You think that I'm rich or what?

So F^&k to you, I do not want your money.
Give me your patreon name as to be sure that you are well locked, I do not want supporters like you...
It's especialy why I removed my mods from here.. To just make work for the people who want some work for me, and not anymore for a mass of unpleasant and never happy people..

I get it, and why there is a pay wall.  Some of my favorite modders have done the same.  I can't afford it, but I get it.

In regards to the animations costing money, I just don't have much.  I could spend $7 on animations sure.  But I can also get a full indie game for that price (Undertale is $5 last I checked).  So for me it is a judgement call since doing both does not fit within my current budget.  But I understand why he's charging, especially considering the quality of the work.  It must take a long time.

My only complaint is that once I'm in the cell, everything breaks down and I can't progress.  It's more of a script related manner.  And I don't seem to be the only person experiencing that problem (with or without animations).

You forget the difference with those games..
They sell it at larger scale than small guys like me...
And how many game I pay years before are still in early access today, and that they do not please me anymore... it's because they get new customers and that they targer new customers at larger scale that they can still work on one or some of their games.
More they sell, more they can make updates etc. If they do not sell enough, they work on something else, it do not prevent that their previous games can continue to be sell.
Also we do not live all in the same part of the world and pay the same taxes, for this can also be much more expensive in some places.. I'm not in a good one...

Also you forget than people can be in direct contact with authors and that they can get custom work..
It's not from games company even small ones that you can see that, or people votes for addons etc and finally they still have to paid...

Here the content is made every month, it's not only make a work and be able to sell it for years after..
Hey even with all the changes in youtube, those having make videos years before still get money out of it as long there is views on it...

1 hour ago, komotor said:

You forget the difference with those games..
They sell it at larger scale than small guys like me...
And how many game I pay years before are still in early access today, and that they do not please me anymore... it's because they get new customers and that they targer new customers at larger scale that they can still work on one or some of their games.
More they sell, more they can make updates etc. If they do not sell enough, they work on something else, it do not prevent that their previous games can continue to be sell.
Also we do not live all in the same part of the world and pay the same taxes, for this can also be much more expensive in some places.. I'm not in a good one...

Also you forget than people can be in direct contact with authors and that they can get custom work..
It's not from games company even small ones that you can see that, or people votes for addons etc and finally they still have to paid...

Here the content is made every month, it's not only make a work and be able to sell it for years after..
Hey even with all the changes in youtube, those having make videos years before still get money out of it as long there is views on it...

Maybe I did not explain well enough.  I am not criticizing your decisions.  Again, I understand why you choose to ask for money.  It makes sense.

I was just giving my reason for not buying at the moment.  If I only have $5, my money is better spent on a full game than on animations.  But if I have $10 I can spend on both.  Right now I only have $5 (not literally but, it is a metaphor).  When I get a better job I can buy your animations.

And see i dont have a problem with him charging either but then the pay and support need to be in place once you start charging and from what I am gathering it is not. I have seen full fledged dlc mods out there that require much more support for free. So the fact that I had been willing to pay and then patreon or his account would not allow paypal I think says it all.

42 minutes ago, llokii70 said:

And see i dont have a problem with him charging either but then the pay and support need to be in place once you start charging and from what I am gathering it is not. I have seen full fledged dlc mods out there that require much more support for free. So the fact that I had been willing to pay and then patreon or his account would not allow paypal I think says it all.

Most of the people pay with paypal on my patreon...
It's not me who choice if I allow paypal or not.. It's the same for every patreon...
And if your account is locked and that you can't pledge, the first thing to do is to contact me to see if there is something who prevent you to pledge,...
Rather than say "f&ck him".. And if your account is locked, anyway do not expect that I unlock it..

3 hours ago, llokii70 said:

And if say F&*k off is usually for a good reason so dont expect me to apologize or stroke your fragile ego.

I tell you exactly the same thing, you who believe that everything must be of you and who always thinks you are right.
My little guy, keep your little money for your holidays it does not bother me ..
You're just another one who can stay outside on my doorstep .. with the other animals...

@llokii70
Lmao it's all what you can do...? 
Continue, you really show to anybody why I removed my stuff from here...
People can know what kind of people to blame. 

You are just another big looser user who want to say to other what to do.. ?
You're just another asshole who does not like having any small frustration ..
And you think that everything in this world is yours and that people will still do something for guys like you?
All you deserve is a foot in the ass, because I think you parents have not educated, nor inculcated a minimum of values, like a big mass of users here ..
You are a generation of crap, and you do not know how to do anything but you need others and you always do everything to annoy them. You are the rubbish of this world.

Okay. ähm hey im new here, i hope i dont interrupt but i just saw your twitter post that you would post a free version at 500 Follower. Do i understand that correct? I tried to get SexLab working for the last 3 days or so and its finally working. I consider supporting you on patreon when i get some more money but for now i just hope i understood correctly. I found you through MxR's video and i have to say your art looks amazing.

Im sorry my english is not very good but i hope you can understand at least the half.

Keep it up ^^

@komotor Just a simple question or statement to think about - I understand that you want to get paid for your work like everybody does. It's ok for me. That many didn't like the way to make your anger public and your decision is written in another book. It doesn't matter for you. But don't you think your decision to remove even old animations you made killed several mods that used your animations and made their work partly worthless ?  The work for that animations is already done and you can't get the time back. But you reacted like a kid with a ball that walks away because some were nasty and it decides that the nastiness of a few that felt like everybody targets you is enough to hurt even the one that were not nasty, some were even not existing for the game at that time. It is - sorry to say that - not an adult decision.  

I got an idea you maybe want to think  about. Extract the needed old animations for these mods like "Deadly pleasures", "Shout like a virgin" etc. maybe in a lower quality or shorter to give the people a teaser about the quality of your animations with an option to get the full length, full quality SLAL Package when they buy it via patreon or something like that. Don't know wich methods to make a usable teaser are available to you. This is the same method many companies use - a teaser without cost and the full version when you pay. In your case it would help a few of your co modders to continue with their work or to adopt an old mod that was abonded 'cause of the animations.

Just think about it. It is no attack, just a reminder that your decision not only hurt the people you want to hurt. You have collateral damage.

On 6/16/2019 at 2:13 PM, Merck Foehurt said:

Congrats! You got a mod spotlight: 

Whoua !!! What is that ?

On 6/18/2019 at 2:00 AM, Aki K said:

So the guard at the cell doesn't trigger any dialogue.  No matter what I do, once I'm in the cell, he doesn't progress the quest any further.  Doesn't matter how long I wait.  Doesn't matter if I open the cell and let him walk right in.  He says nothing but the basic vanilla greetings.

Not that it matters.  Turns out I'm missing a good few bits of necessary animation.  From what I gather, they aren't available for free.  It's a nice concept and all, and I really liked the dungeon layout.  But I don't think I'm willing to pay money for a few animations.

I am also just tired of mods that take my equipment for their quests in general.  I get a lot of sexy armors, I'd like to use them.

Ah, Veez, again... I'm reworking on the mod right now (on schedule : finishing to write the Chuul side quest, debug the last core quest, solve the guard problem, include some rep quests based on the ANim pack Komotor allowed me to use). I hope to post something soon.

On 6/23/2019 at 6:59 PM, llokii70 said:

I actually thought about buying KOMOTOR's T2 animations and went to Patreon and was going to pay the $7 but since Komotor is such a f#$king p$**k and is not willing to accept Paypal. Well I guess Komotor can go f*&k himself. I was going to see if what everyone says about him was true and was giving him a chance. Well I guess they are. And for him it is all about money as he states on his page that if he doesn't make enough the level of and amount of animations will drop. F^&k him

On 6/26/2019 at 7:59 AM, sollego2468 said:

After being capture into the cell nothing happen 

Is it a bug or i need to wait for a long time

Setstage it for now, Veez have a scene, but it seems he have difficulties to reach the destination. I'm working on solving that problem.

On 6/26/2019 at 1:39 PM, seanthiar said:

Use manual download and include the file manually. The transfer from nexus gives the manager sometime problems. I feel the most tolerant is the ModOrganizer.

Ity work fine for me. Please send me the list of the assets which cause problems. I'll create a package.

On 6/16/2019 at 8:43 AM, Allon Mór said:

One thing. I don't know if it is coincidence or anything like that, but... Jezera, being a purple skined girl with horns is just a carbon copy (maybe) of Seed of Chaos' Jezera, wherein she's a purple skined with horns girl. Btw, Seed of Chaos is a "Visual Novel" (+18) founded by Patreon pledges. Don't know, again, if I'm being delusional or if it actually Jezera from Seed of Chaos.

I see we like the same game !

I choosen to make Deadly Pleasures full of easters eggs : Miquote is a Sicambre forsworn shaman from AFS, she's related to Ethrane and Badycia, it's also the name of an elf girl in a Slavery Oblivion mod. Quai is also from here, and she's also the copy of a bandit girl I played in D&D 3.5. Chuul was the Mazken created by my brother for his Oblivion playtrough. Lamiae is from TID, like her uncle, Volukar (which is also inspired from Gromph, from the chronicles of Drizzt). Jezera is from Seed of chaos... I simply love the character, I get lot of difficulties to find a way to make some nice horns, and a nice red dress !

In term of lore, Jez and her sister Chuul are daedras, Mazken for being precise (or Vile Seductress if you prefer, the opposite of Aureals). They were former mistresses of Molag Bal.

The purple skin in involuntary... I wished to make a dark blue skin, like the Mazkens girls in Oblivion... but it render strangerly in game. I constated that when I tried to make a riekling girl based on a elf one.

In fact, I hesitate to modify them a little... like blue or green vertical eyes, a more lore daedric robe, but still sexy...

I strongly recommand to play Seed of chaos, and to support this nice game authors. And the arts are excellent ! Another game I recommand to you is Roundscape Arodovia.

(by the way, does it a problem ? If needed, I'll change the characters).

9 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Ity work fine for me. Please send me the list of the assets which cause problems. I'll create a package.

Nothing you can do about - I feel it's a nexus-problem. Soemtimes when you download a file from nexus ( happens more often if it is bigger), it looks like the nexus-interface for the managers got a problem with the download. It sometimes freeze at the start and sometimes you got a corrupt file. With a manual download I never get that problem and even with a manual download versioning still works in the ModOrganizer 2. Don't know about Vortex, NMM etc. The MO is only a pain in the ass to install at first, but when it works it makes no trouble, not like Vortex.

I  don't know if you get only the problem with a standard-account and not with a premium because the cause could be the bandwith restriction as far as I know. I had the same problem with an apache webserver at work I made and the bandwith restriction I set up. The restriction set up in the server caused corrupt files. I changed that that the router made the restriction and the trouble was gone. But that is something nexus has to research and do not we.