16 hours ago, blacknight 55 said:

Teutonic, your mod is one of the BEST! I love this mod if anyone has not tried it, I suggest you do. I do have just one question, everything works perfectly except for my gang rape, the first person or creature works then the rest just stands there and follow me. The MCM is telling me it's still running but nothing never happens, I have been using your reset in the MCM  its stops the stall gang rape but it does not correct my problem. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I would appreciate your help or anyone else that may have resolved this matter. Again you have ALL of our thanks for a well-done OUTSTANDING mod. Thanks.

7 hours ago, matekun said:

That happens to me.I stand there walking naked and nothing happens,just toogle freecam and the new scene starts.Repeat for every assault.

That is a known problem and I don't really know what is going on. Maybe it's a performance issue. Apparantly the sex scene is requested from Sexlab, but it takes ages to start. Going into the menu or opening the console seems to allow Papyrus to catch up and the scene will start. I tried improving performance, but so far no luck.

6 hours ago, Pigeon the Feathered said:

Any luck with the Defeat suspending feature so far?

Oh, and another request, if you do manage, could you add an optional parameter to keep the rape feature suspended for X more seconds after the Defeat scene is over? So you could actually pick your stuff up and get away. Thinking about that, you don't really receive a event but check for a faction, so that wouldn't work. Maybe the first scan where you are no longer in the faction could also be suspended? So if you had scanning interval on say 20 seconds, it'd give you at least 20 seconds to get out or something along the lines of that.

Don't bother if it's too much trouble, still, I'd appreciate that.

Edit: I edited your scripts in a pretty dirty way just to see if it does work, and it does. Seems like you remain in the DefeatFaction for another 30 or so seconds after all is over so the thing I requested above is not needed. I added the check to the GenericConditions Function and basically refilled the Faction Property every update because yeah, dirty. But it does work so yay.

I did not have the time to test it yet, but my dev build already does the same thing (except it loads the property properly ;)). Thanks for the info that it does seem to work.   

Thanks for your great work on this mod.  It changes my playstyle to be more cautious and take the game more seriously.  I haven't used all the features yet, but I think most of them are functioning properly.

When I get anim execution delays, in my case I think it's script load and Windows processes causing problems in the background.

I was having a problem with NPCs beginning the anim then flopping around all over like a fish out of water, but I turned off Sexlab options:

1)  Even actors height

2)  CTD Fix (also height evening)

3)  Foreplay animations

4)  Undressing animations

These seem to have resolved the flopping fish problem.

I hope you'll be able to add EFF compatibility.  I roam the hills and valleys of Skyrim with a gang of 10 followers.  It's always bad news when my character and her gang of skooma-crazed killer hotties roll into town.  

EFF functionality I'd like to see is:

A toggle in the MCM making EFF followers availabe as targets along with the player, subject to the same activation conditions as the player.

A toggle in the MCM making EFF followers valid aggressors against the player, just like normal NPCs.  This might motivate the oh so important player character to make sure her troops are kept happy.

Been rather busy so only just spotted this:

Additions:

• Added an option to send a Deviously Helpless Resume mod event to the Debug MCM page
  • The debug page can now display the FormID of the last form that sent the Deviously Helpless Suspend mod event

Is Sexlab Adventures itself now honouring modevent dhlp_suspend (and resume) or is that just for a debug report. The reason I ask is that DCL will sometimes fire while DH is running which leads to some very odd effects with two lots of animations trying to run, so at present I have to quickly untoggle some of the rape conditions in DCL if DH fires.

If that's the case it I'll see if I can get the api added to Radiant Prostitution/Gigolo as that has the same problem.

Also noticed the same problem with DCL if using Sexlab Adventures sleep rape, so if that's working it would make sense to use SA for all the rape functions and just use DCL for it's combat rape function and other parts I use (hope that makes sense)

1 hour ago, Slorm said:

Been rather busy so only just spotted this:

Additions:

• Added an option to send a Deviously Helpless Resume mod event to the Debug MCM page
  • The debug page can now display the FormID of the last form that sent the Deviously Helpless Suspend mod event

Is Sexlab Adventures itself now honouring modevent dhlp_suspend (and resume) or is that just for a debug report. The reason I ask is that DCL will sometimes fire while DH is running which leads to some very odd effects with two lots of animations trying to run, so at present I have to quickly untoggle some of the rape conditions in DCL if DH fires.

If that's the case it I'll see if I can get the api added to Radiant Prostitution/Gigolo as that has the same problem.

Also noticed the same problem with DCL if using Sexlab Adventures sleep rape, so if that's working it would make sense to use SA for all the rape functions and just use DCL for it's combat rape function and other parts I use (hope that makes sense)

Sexlab Adventures has always respected DH events, but DCL does too. So if DCL can fire if DH is already running, the issue must be something else. I would assume that DH does not actually send those events when it fires, but instead only listens to them and suspends itself. 

I added the debug functions on request since someone triggered the suspend event somehow, but the resume event never triggered so both Rape and SexCrime remained suspended indefinitely.  

On 26.4.2018 at 10:58 AM, manchuligans said:

I hope you'll be able to add EFF compatibility.  I roam the hills and valleys of Skyrim with a gang of 10 followers.  It's always bad news when my character and her gang of skooma-crazed killer hotties roll into town.  

EFF functionality I'd like to see is:

A toggle in the MCM making EFF followers availabe as targets along with the player, subject to the same activation conditions as the player.

A toggle in the MCM making EFF followers valid aggressors against the player, just like normal NPCs.  This might motivate the oh so important player character to make sure her troops are kept happy.

EFF support is planned. I like the "make sure her troops are kept happy" part but ideally this included actual ways to keep them happy and they would not rape you if they are. Any ideas?

Edit: Fixed the grammar, kinda borked that earlier.

16 hours ago, Teutonic said:

EFF support is planned. I like the "make sure her troops are kept happy" part but ideally this included actualy ways to keep them happy and they would not rape you if they are not. Any ideas?

I don't use EFF so I'm not familiar with the particulars of its functionality, that said, SLEN does something kind of like this. AFAIK it's arousal based. When a follower is aroused enough and you talk to them they will ask if its ok to "take a break" and if there are other followers (or NPCs with high enough relationship rank) one of the options you have is, a "pile up" that includes all the available actors. You also have options for "not now" and "you go ahead, I'll just watch" sorts of things which can be handy in dungeons or when you just want to upgrade a follower's armor or some such thing.

Not that you'd want to do exactly that, it's just the best general follower thing I've tried in its flexibility and ease of use (opinions may vary and I've not tried everything) so I thought it might make a good starting point for more creative minds than mine.

That said, I wouldn't mind at all if a follower or two were to be more assertive (dom-ish) toward the PC, but I don't know that there's a way of doing that without relying on props (eg: DD) or writing a bunch of dialog, but I'm not that smart about this sort of thing so, maybe it's worth mentioning.

Thanks again.

23 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Sexlab Adventures has always respected DH events, but DCL does too. So if DCL can fire if DH is already running, the issue must be something else. I would assume that DH does not actually send those events when it fires, but instead only listens to them and suspends itself. 

I added the debug functions on request since someone triggered the suspend event somehow, but the resume event never triggered so both Rape and SexCrime remained suspended indefinitely.  

Many thanks, though I thought DH did as I remember a long time back it was first added in to handle Defeat firing at the same time (that was around 2013/14 from memory in the early days of DH and DDI). But I'll check through the code when I have a moment and issue another patch if it's got left out or mangled somehow.

The debug function you've added will make it easy to check in any case, that's really useful :classic_smile:

EDIT:

Be damned, it doesn't look like it is there, though should be easy enough to slip in the OnBeginState() and OnEndState() blocks. I'll test it when I have a moment

Something completely different and just out of curiosity. I was trying out the rape events and they seem to be a lot fiercer than with DCL. In DCL you can quite often go for a game hour without rape triggering (chance set at 100%) so am I correct in assuming that scan time is much longer in DCL?

One last question, on the number of rapists set in the MCM (I had it set at maximum of 10) in this case does SA always try to find 10 attackers or is it random between 1 and 10?

The sleep attack is excellent btw, with multiple attackers which are appropriate to their surroundings. TBH this mod's worth having just for that alone, you've done a brilliant job with that :classic_smile:

On 4/26/2018 at 2:53 PM, Teutonic said:

EFF support is planned. I like the "make sure her troops are kept happy" part but ideally this included actual ways to keep them happy and they would not rape you if they are. Any ideas?

Edit: Fixed the grammar, kinda borked that earlier.

Well, first of all don't use a force greet method, because that interrupts what I'm doing far too much.  I used to use one of the TDF mods that would do that, but with 10 or 15 followers I couldn't get anything done!  Drawing a arrow for the stealth attack... suddenly, force greet!  Then, one of my other followers would take it for my character so I just had to wait for them to be done before all 15 of us could move along.

For followers attacking the player character, I would do this:

When one or more followers reach a particular arousal level (customizable), they've had enough of being frustrated and all followers above a certain arousal level attack the player character.  Have a toggle for no conditions necessary (familiarity breeds contempt). 

The follower attack notification would be something like "Your followers take what they deserve!"  No escape allowed.

Have a toggle for consensual animations, aggressive animations, or both.  All the post-attack options that apply to normal NPC attackers would apply to the follower attackers, so the followers could steal the player character's gear so she has to walk around incurring fines (or worse) until she finds something to wear.

Why?  Because her followers are tired of her making them carry all her loot and getting them stabbed, burned and bitten by wild animals, that's why.  Looks like the player character better keep them satisfied!

Also, having a automatic cover yourself anim like Defeat and this other mod Cover Self would be a nice feature. (I think Cover Self is on nexus.  It's really good, it has a cover top, cover bottom, cover both and stop covering spells).  The anims of the player character lying on the ground between attackers would be appropriate too.

To keep the troops happy:

Keeping the troops happy is accomplished by keeping the followers sexually satisfied and their arousal low.

For SL Adventures specifically, would a dialogue tree work?  I hope this isn't too much work or otherwise impractical.

Talk to any follower.  Initial option to open the dialogue tree:  "I have to say..."

Next options for player:

A) "You know I couldn't make it without you!"  (player character performs consensual SL anim with only the follower in the dialogue)

B) "Let me show all of you how grateful I am!"  (player character performs consensual SL anims with all of her followers)

C) "You must learn some respect!"  (player character attacks follower in dialogue with aggressive SL anim)

D) "You need discipline!"  (player character attacks follower in dialogue with aggressive SL anim, then all aroused followers attack the follower who was in the dialogue after the player character's anim ends)

E) "I've had it will all of you!" (player character attacks all followers with aggressive SL anims.  waiting followers do 'cover self' anim).

And if these are possible and not too script heavy:

F) "When you're down and out, everyone wants a piece of your ass."  Marks follower in dialogue as the first target of aroused followers, no conditions necessary.

G)  (only when a follower is marked) "You've had it a little rough, haven't you?"  Removes target marker from the follower.

Other features:

Aroused followers will attack any nude followers (no body slot armor).  My followers are a rough bunch.  This motivates the player character to make sure her troops are well taken care of before going into any caves or dungeons where her followers will have to keep their minds on business.  If anybody loses her armor (through Defeat or through SL Adventures attack), her comrades will give her a thrashing!

Aroused NPCs will attack followers according to the same conditions set for the player character.

This is intended to create scenes like my character and her band of merry mercenaries dragging themselves into town after losing all their gear through Defeat and getting absolutely thrashed when they seek shelter at a nearby inn.  Then they find themselves in an even worse predicament with no gear at all and no money to rent rooms for the night! 

I'm sure this would work nicely in combination with Lively Inns and Taverns, or other mods that increase the number of NPCs in the inns, if papyrus doesn't explode.

8 hours ago, Slorm said:

Something completely different and just out of curiosity. I was trying out the rape events and they seem to be a lot fiercer than with DCL. In DCL you can quite often go for a game hour without rape triggering (chance set at 100%) so am I correct in assuming that scan time is much longer in DCL?

One last question, on the number of rapists set in the MCM (I had it set at maximum of 10) in this case does SA always try to find 10 attackers or is it random between 1 and 10?

The sleep attack is excellent btw, with multiple attackers which are appropriate to their surroundings. TBH this mod's worth having just for that alone, you've done a brilliant job with that :classic_smile:

I don't remember how often DCL checks. The MCM option say per hour, so maybe it does check each hour, although that does seem quite long to me. But either way, it is entirely possible DCL's scan time is much longer. 

SA will pick all available attackers as long as the maximum number has not been exhausted yet. If there are more available than the maximum number allows, it will pick as many as there are "slots" left. The same thing happens when someone joins in (or tries to). 

Spoiler
8 hours ago, manchuligans said:

Well, first of all don't use a force greet method, because that interrupts what I'm doing far too much.  I used to use one of the TDF mods that would do that, but with 10 or 15 followers I couldn't get anything done!  Drawing a arrow for the stealth attack... suddenly, force greet!  Then, one of my other followers would take it for my character so I just had to wait for them to be done before all 15 of us could move along.

For followers attacking the player character, I would do this:

When one or more followers reach a particular arousal level (customizable), they've had enough of being frustrated and all followers above a certain arousal level attack the player character.  Have a toggle for no conditions necessary (familiarity breeds contempt). 

The follower attack notification would be something like "Your followers take what they deserve!"  No escape allowed.

Have a toggle for consensual animations, aggressive animations, or both.  All the post-attack options that apply to normal NPC attackers would apply to the follower attackers, so the followers could steal the player character's gear so she has to walk around incurring fines (or worse) until she finds something to wear.

Why?  Because her followers are tired of her making them carry all her loot and getting them stabbed, burned and bitten by wild animals, that's why.  Looks like the player character better keep them satisfied!

Also, having a automatic cover yourself anim like Defeat and this other mod Cover Self would be a nice feature. (I think Cover Self is on nexus.  It's really good, it has a cover top, cover bottom, cover both and stop covering spells).  The anims of the player character lying on the ground between attackers would be appropriate too.

To keep the troops happy:

Keeping the troops happy is accomplished by keeping the followers sexually satisfied and their arousal low.

For SL Adventures specifically, would a dialogue tree work?  I hope this isn't too much work or otherwise impractical.

Talk to any follower.  Initial option to open the dialogue tree:  "I have to say..."

Next options for player:

A) "You know I couldn't make it without you!"  (player character performs consensual SL anim with only the follower in the dialogue)

B) "Let me show all of you how grateful I am!"  (player character performs consensual SL anims with all of her followers)

C) "You must learn some respect!"  (player character attacks follower in dialogue with aggressive SL anim)

D) "You need discipline!"  (player character attacks follower in dialogue with aggressive SL anim, then all aroused followers attack the follower who was in the dialogue after the player character's anim ends)

E) "I've had it will all of you!" (player character attacks all followers with aggressive SL anims.  waiting followers do 'cover self' anim).

F) "When you're down and out, everyone wants a piece of your ass."  Marks follower in dialogue as the first target of aroused followers, no conditions necessary.

G)  (only when a follower is marked) "You've had it a little rough, haven't you?"  Removes target marker from the follower.

Other features:

Aroused followers will attack any nude followers (no body slot armor).  My followers are a rough bunch.  This motivates the player character to make sure her troops are well taken care of before going into any caves or dungeons where her followers will have to keep their minds on business.  If anybody loses her armor (through Defeat or through SL Adventures attack), her comrades will give her a thrashing!

Aroused NPCs will attack followers according to the same conditions set for the player character.

This is intended to create scenes like my character and her band of merry mercenaries dragging themselves into town after losing all their gear through Defeat and getting absolutely thrashed when they seek shelter at a nearby inn.  Then they find themselves in an even worse predicament with no gear at all and no money to rent rooms for the night! 

I'm sure this would work nicely in combination with Lively Inns and Taverns, or other mods that increase the number of NPCs in the inns, if papyrus doesn't explode.

Really nice ideas, and all of them seem possible. On that note, I always wanted to add the "lying on ground" pose from Defeat, I just don't know where it is from.

Hi, I've got some suggestions and requests, if you don't mind.

Would it be possible to adjust the amount of taxes or the time for new ones?

It would be nice if the masturbation button or any other key won't be triggered while using the console.

And like seen in SexLab Arouse Redux, could the button for masturbation or other accidentally annoying things like unequipping_all only be triggered when holding the key for 2-3 seconds?

I've got True Storms installed and the thunderstorm is really dark and loud.

What a perfect time for an assault D:

Cheers

Bug Report

Our friend dhlp_suspend again but this time with SA/DCL.

Sleep Rape - tested in Bleakfalls Barrow

If DCL rape is used (DCL sleep rape off) but sleep rape is used from SA then DCL will fire while SA sleep rape (Gangbang) is underway. I've attached a log, but I'd guess that either dhlp_suspend isn't sent or DCL isn't responding to it during sleep rape events.

(Note: The Draugr have indicated that they will be delighted to conduct some further tests :classic_biggrin:)

Papyrus.0.log

EDIT: Also noticed that if rape is untoggled (off) but sleep rape is toggled on the sleep rape doesn't seem to fire so looks like it's dependant on the rape toggle to work. Not sure it that was intended or not or if it's supposed to be independant part

The reason I noticed is that I'm trying to run both mods together. Most of DCL I don't use but it's combat surrender works well and I do prefer the number range option for attackers and slower scan time. OTOH SA is far far better handling sleep events and has a brilliant debuff setup and other tweaks I really like as well.

4 hours ago, Teutonic said:

SA will pick all available attackers as long as the maximum number has not been exhausted yet. If there are more available than the maximum number allows, it will pick as many as there are "slots" left. The same thing happens when someone joins in (or tries to). 

Would it be possible to add a toggle so it can be a random number up to the maximum set (or something similar to DCL with a minimum slider so the player can set their own range

13 hours ago, Slorm said:

DCL in most cases only checks for things once every game hour.

3 hours ago, Slorm said:

Bug Report

Our friend dhlp_suspend again but this time with SA/DCL.

Sleep Rape - tested in Bleakfalls Barrow

If DCL rape is used (DCL sleep rape off) but sleep rape is used from SA then DCL will fire while SA sleep rape (Gangbang) is underway. I've attached a log, but I'd guess that either dhlp_suspend isn't sent or DCL isn't responding to it during sleep rape events.

(Note: The Draugr have indicated that they will be delighted to conduct some further tests :classic_biggrin:)

Papyrus.0.log

Seems like I wasn't very clear. I meant that Sexlab Adventures listens to the DH events. It does not normally send any. Doing so would bork with its own functionality. 

3 hours ago, Slorm said:

EDIT: Also noticed that if rape is untoggled (off) but sleep rape is toggled on the sleep rape doesn't seem to fire so looks like it's dependant on the rape toggle to work. Not sure it that was intended or not or if it's supposed to be independant part

That is intentional. I figured if you disable rape, you would expect sleep rape to no longer happen as well.

As for the rape timer, I can easily increase the range you can set the timer to, no problem. I'm thinking 600 seconds while setting the interval to 1 second, not 0.1. This would somewhat interfere with the join in part, as that uses the same timer. This probably requires a seperate timer setting.

3 hours ago, Slorm said:

Would it be possible to add a toggle so it can be a random number up to the maximum set (or something similar to DCL with a minimum slider so the player can set their own range

So that is the purpose of this setting in DCL. *facepalm* I will add it to the list of planned features. 

I wanted to resume the remarks I made about SL Adventures rape not occuring after being enslaved through SD+   I've run slavery through SD+ with the rape feature turned on in DCL, and there really wasn't much in way of conflicts between those two.  So if you'd be amendable to adding an *optional* toggle to keep SL Adventures running after a PC is enslaved through SD+ (at the player's own risk, of course)  would you do it? 

There aren't that many events associated with SD+ anyway aside from being in the dreamland..so I don't really see much in way of conflicts. 

On 28.4.2018 at 9:48 AM, Teutonic said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Really nice ideas, and all of them seem possible. On that note, I always wanted to add the "lying on ground" pose from Defeat, I just don't know where it is from.

Maybe its one of those animations.

...\Defeat\meshes\actors\character\animations\Defeat

DefeatEstrusExhaustedBack.hkx

DefeatEstrusExhaustedFront.hkx

15 hours ago, Celedhring said:

I wanted to resume the remarks I made about SL Adventures rape not occuring after being enslaved through SD+   I've run slavery through SD+ with the rape feature turned on in DCL, and there really wasn't much in way of conflicts between those two.  So if you'd be amendable to adding an *optional* toggle to keep SL Adventures running after a PC is enslaved through SD+ (at the player's own risk, of course)  would you do it? 

There aren't that many events associated with SD+ anyway aside from being in the dreamland..so I don't really see much in way of conflicts. 

I will add an option to ignore Deviously Helpless Events, this should do it. 

2 hours ago, Ekirts Ykcul said:

Maybe its one of those animations.

...\Defeat\meshes\actors\character\animations\Defeat

DefeatEstrusExhaustedBack.hkx

DefeatEstrusExhaustedFront.hkx

I was assuming it was some weird animation from the base game. I will take a look.

On 4/28/2018 at 2:02 AM, Mdy said:

And like seen in SexLab Arouse Redux, could the button for masturbation or other accidentally annoying things like unequipping_all only be triggered when holding the key for 2-3 seconds?

I remap the key to <,   and I remap the surrender key to k so it's the same as Defeat.  I've had to remap a couple of key commands from other mods to deal with the same issue.  The 2 to 3 second idea is a good idea though.  Serial Stripper uses that and it works very well.

Then again, with 14 followers now I don't get defeated anymore.  I have this bad habit of roaming around and picking up any interesting-looking hotlings to be my followers.  5 of my followers are bandits, 1 is a bandit slave from that mod, I have a female farmer, a couple from Inconsequential NPCs, Neisa, and then some from Familiar Faces.  I gave them all bows and it's interesting to see 4 or 5 of them all drawing and firing their bows at a mob of OBIS bandits.  My bandit followers are mostly mages, and so a battle is my archery squad supporting my nipple-magic-blasting elves.  Occasionally I have to put down my seared slaughterfish sandwich from the Sandwiches mod and actually do something.

I can't let my bandit followers leave my service because they revert to their evil ways, and what's worse is that they're random characters.  When I come back they'll be gray-faced weirdos or even dudes.

People, let me know if you want to see screenshots or anything.

On 4/28/2018 at 12:48 AM, Teutonic said:
  Reveal hidden contents

By the way, I forgot a dialogue option:

Next options for player:

C) "Are you on the verge of mutiny?!?  Please, I'll do anything you want!" (followers attack player character with aggressive SL anims)

D) "You must learn some respect!"  (player character attacks follower in dialogue with aggressive SL anim)

E) "You need discipline!"  (player character attacks follower in dialogue with aggressive SL anim, then all aroused followers attack the follower who was in the dialogue after the player character's anim ends)

F) "I've had it with all of you!" (player character attacks all followers with aggressive SL anims.  waiting followers do 'cover self' anim).

On 4/27/2018 at 7:59 AM, Vithiss said:

I don't use EFF so I'm not familiar with the particulars of its functionality, that said, SLEN does something kind of like this. AFAIK it's arousal based. When a follower is aroused enough and you talk to them they will ask if its ok to "take a break" and if there are other followers (or NPCs with high enough relationship rank) one of the options you have is, a "pile up" that includes all the available actors. You also have options for "not now" and "you go ahead, I'll just watch" sorts of things which can be handy in dungeons or when you just want to upgrade a follower's armor or some such thing.

Not that you'd want to do exactly that, it's just the best general follower thing I've tried in its flexibility and ease of use (opinions may vary and I've not tried everything) so I thought it might make a good starting point for more creative minds than mine.

That said, I wouldn't mind at all if a follower or two were to be more assertive (dom-ish) toward the PC, but I don't know that there's a way of doing that without relying on props (eg: DD) or writing a bunch of dialog, but I'm not that smart about this sort of thing so, maybe it's worth mentioning.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the recommendation on SLEN.  I downloaded it a while ago but never tried it out because of plugin limits.  I tried it yesterday, and it's a very well done mod!  The dialogue is good, the choices are many, and the pile up worked surprisingly well!  It looked more natural and normal than Mass Matchmaking.

One thing I try to create is my followers idling and sort of being normal.  I like to see them doing ordinary living activities, like using the cooking gear, sitting, lurking in pools, playing a little music, reading, sleeping, and so on.  I'm just getting started with Creation Kit and I'm sort of working on a player home on and off, and I'm going to try to incorporate things like that.

Nice mod.

A humble request though, to make the 'sleep creep' more immersive,  can this' feature be changed so that it only happens when one or more males are near, and that it sends the appropriate mod event(s) to the Beingfemale mod ?

42 minutes ago, gdfll said:

Nice mod.

A humble request though, to make the 'sleep creep' more immersive,  can this' feature be changed so that it only happens when one or more males are near, and that it sends the appropriate mod event(s) to the Beingfemale mod ?

If you can name the events, I will include them, but otherwise I will keep it as it is, for two reasons:

1. People can arrive and leave easily while you are sleeping
  2. Performance
15 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

If you can name the events, I will include them, but otherwise I will keep it as it is, for two reasons:

I have zero modding knowledge, but this one is mentioned on the BeingFemale 2.8.1 opening page :

FemaleActor.SendModEvent("BeeingFemale", "AddSperm", MaleActor.GetFormID()) ; This will add sperm to the woman

I just read in the 0.68 description:

• Added a 50% Poverty tier

I wonder what is meant by that? What does it do? :classic_blink:

And if you continue on your current  path with this mod, I might even get rid of Death Alternatives ... probably no need for that anymore when you publish v1.0 :classic_biggrin: