I'm getting the 'deviously helpless suspend' debug message, and I can't isolate why. I tried the 'remove quest items' (or whatever it's called) debug option in Devious Devices, but it said 'no items equipped. Aborting'. All I can think of is an Estrus Chaurus pregnancy, but I absolutely HATED it, and used the console to dispel it, since I had had my character wait for like 2 weeks and it never ended... Would dispelling be enough? Can a vanilla quest be causing this??? The only mods I have besides EC+ that trigger scenes are Defeat, this, and Scent of Sex, which has toggled off for days.

9 hours ago, ShenGo said:

I'm getting the 'deviously helpless suspend' debug message, and I can't isolate why. I tried the 'remove quest items' (or whatever it's called) debug option in Devious Devices, but it said 'no items equipped. Aborting'. All I can think of is an Estrus Chaurus pregnancy, but I absolutely HATED it, and used the console to dispel it, since I had had my character wait for like 2 weeks and it never ended... Would dispelling be enough? Can a vanilla quest be causing this??? The only mods I have besides EC+ that trigger scenes are Defeat, this, and Scent of Sex, which has toggled off for days.

I found the 'ignore deviously helpless events' option, which I didn't even realize was there. Checking it caused the mod to start working as it should, but I'm still curious if non SexLab events could have caused this (I can't think of anything else), and would prefer to leave the option unchecked, so it doesn't interfere with anything... I can post a list of SL mods if needed.

15 hours ago, utmburner said:

Hmm, I think a trade may work here. I have a spare 500GB Samsung EVO 860 SATA SSD NIB that I would not mind sending off for a bit of 'hassle'. Donation to a good cause and a great mod is always worthwhile.

The old hard disk is actually still in my computer because I could not for the life of me figure out how to get it out (I just unplugged it). The guys who assembled my PC seem to have been overzealous there. I don't think I can fit another one in. To add insult to injury, I even have a spare disk just lying around. I will just try to install it on my SSD. It isnt't actually as bad as I thought since I could make some space for it. I have about 45 GB available, maybe 50. That should be enough. But thank youĀ for the offer.

Ā 

13 hours ago, ShenGo said:

Other people have reported that very issue. ItĀ happens when a mod sends the suspend event (originally meant to temporarily block attacks from the Deviously Helpless mod, for example because something is going on with the player that would cause those attacks to break in some fashion), but does not send a resume event (to enable them again). I don't know if it is Estrus Chaurus that send the event, but on the debug page there is an option to send a resume event, that should fix that.

2 hours ago, Teutonic said:

The old hard disk is actually still in my computer because I could not for the life of me figure out how to get it out (I just unplugged it). The guys who assembled my PC seem to have been overzealous there. I don't think I can fit another one in. To add insult to injury, I even have a spare disk just lying around. I will just try to install it on my SSD. It isnt't actually as bad as I thought since I could make some space for it. I have about 45 GB available, maybe 50. That should be enough. But thank youĀ for the offer.

Ā 

Other people have reported that very issue. ItĀ happens when a mod sends the suspend event (originally meant to temporarily block attacks from the Deviously Helpless mod, for example because something is going on with the player that would cause those attacks to break in some fashion), but does not send a resume event (to enable them again). I don't know if it is Estrus Chaurus that send the event, but on the debug page there is an option to send a resume event, that should fix that.

Thank you. :) Yes, I tried the 'send resume' option first, and it did work, but a few minutes later, it was blocked again. Not sure what could have been the cause, since EC+ was the only mod I haven't used through multiple playthroughs... I'll probably end up removing it on my next playthrough anyway, since tentacle attacks aren't happening even with 100% chance, lol.

I like this mod, especially crime law feature.

I have a experience that in a simple slavery scene, some other NPCsĀ approached and raped PC and auction was cancelled.Ā 

In my opinion, non-combat rape mod needs to check what other sexlab mods are doing and avoid conflict.Ā TheĀ example may beĀ DEC.

I know it is hard thing. But because I like this mod very much, I am expecting. Thanks.

On 6/12/2020 at 3:21 AM, mnchild said:

I like this mod, especially crime law feature.

I have a experience that in a simple slavery scene, some other NPCsĀ approached and raped PC and auction was cancelled.Ā 

In my opinion, non-combat rape mod needs to check what other sexlab mods are doing and avoid conflict.Ā TheĀ example may beĀ DEC.

I know it is hard thing. But because I like this mod very much, I am expecting. Thanks.

It is not necessarily hard, it depends whether the mod in question (Simple Slavery in this case) does anything to let other mods detect it is currently running. POP for example does this, which is why it is supported. I don't know if Simple Slavery does. Situations like these are the reason why a hotkey to toggle rape on and off exists.

Ā 

It turned out I no longer have the bug list after my hard diskĀ died. It would help if those who encountered any bugs re-reported them.

Guest AthenaESIV

Sorry no bugs to report, just wanted to say this is one of my favorite mods on the site!

Ā 

Hopefully you add in new features over time, would love to see some of your ideas expanded on and more bells / whistles. When PC is being followed / pursued, it would be really great if this were changed to be more like a mini game or have some other sorts of indicators something is happening (lots of ways this could be done with visual and sound cues, would be great to see what you come up with there someday), also would be awesome if once caught some type of struggle mechanic or something started.

Ā 

Thanks again, mod is great as is, but def look forward to it getting more added to it someday.

On 6/15/2020 at 10:59 AM, Teutonic said:

It is not necessarily hard, it depends whether the mod in question (Simple Slavery in this case) does anything to let other mods detect it is currently running. POP for example does this, which is why it is supported. I don't know if Simple Slavery does. Situations like these are the reason why a hotkey to toggle rape on and off exists.

Ā 

It turned out I no longer have the bug list after my hard diskĀ died. It would help if those who encountered any bugs re-reported them.

I'd reported the one about the waking up screen and early wake even if sleep attacks is turned off.

• 2 weeks later...

Bug Report

Ā 

The cum debuffs set in the Arousal & Cum page for Intimidation and Shop Prices are reversed.Ā  If the Intimidation debuff is toggled on and Shop prices is off, wearing cum will give the PC the shop prices debuff.

Ā 

Details:

Spoiler

In theĀ SLAdventures_PlayerArousedScanner script, the debuffs in this section were switched.Ā  It's clear from the MCM code that this was not intended.Ā Ā This is the corrected version:

Ā 

Ā Ā  Ā If (bCumDebuff[2] == True) && (iCumStacks > iCumLayersRequired[2])
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Player.AddPerk(SLAdventures_CumIntimidationDebuff)
Ā Ā  Ā Else
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Player.RemovePerk(SLAdventures_CumIntimidationDebuff)
Ā Ā  Ā EndIf
Ā Ā  Ā If (bCumDebuff[3] == True) && (iCumStacks > iCumLayersRequired[3])
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Player.AddPerk(SLAdventures_CumPricesDebuff)
Ā Ā  Ā Else
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Player.RemovePerk(SLAdventures_CumPricesDebuff)
Ā Ā  Ā EndIf

Ā 

It it's okay with @Teutonic, I'm posting a fixed version of the SLAdventures_PlayerArousedScanner script.Ā  This is for the current mod version, 0.73.3.Ā  You can drop it into an existing game.Ā  If you currently have the wrong debuff, it will get removed on the next update cycle (10 seconds by default).Ā 

Ā 

SL Adventures Cum Debuff Fix.7z

On 6/10/2020 at 7:26 PM, Teutonic said:

Sorry about the weeks of silence, I've had some shit going on.

Ā 

My hard disk died recently and I have to reinstall the game butĀ am not sure if I can squeeze it on my SSD, or if it is a good idea to play from an external drive. I don't knowĀ when I will have a working installation and can start working on the patch I mentioned earlier. I hope I still have the bug list lying around somewhere.

Ā 

Ā 

Glad to see you back! And my condolences for your hard drive. As far as i can tell, playing Skyrim from an external drive isn't much of an issue, it may take a second longer to load but (my) Skyrims loading times are... a bit weird anyways. It takes something between one and ten seconds, and it's quite unpredictable when it's fast or slower. Not long enough to really bother me either way, though... for total war: warhammer 2 i'm playing more or less iron man because loading a save takes like 10 minutes xD

• 1 month later...

I can't remember if it was here or some other mod where someone had this problem, the group rape stops with the first act.Ā  The crowd of men gather round, the first sex act ends, my character starts to go into bleed out then stops, the crowd of men disperse, and that's it! No train run.

At first I thought it was adventures but it also happens with DCL, DH, Defeat, and any mod I have that has "gang rape" feature.Ā  New game has the same problem.

I'll include my mod order in case someone notices a conflicting mod that might cause this.Ā  Any help would be appreciated.

Mod Order.txt

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, a patch! Was about damn time.

Ā 

I tried to fix the worst offenders, but I had to do it from memory, so I have probably missed things.

Ā 

On 6/17/2020 at 9:36 PM, Xiaron said:

I'd reported the one about the waking up screen and early wake even if sleep attacks is turned off.

I tried to reproduce it, but was unsuccessful. I did get issues with waking up withough a rape starting though. The damn sleep rape. I might look at it later.

Ā 

@HexBolt8Ā Well done, I included it in the patch.

Ā 

On 6/30/2020 at 12:17 AM, Nazzzgul666 said:

Glad to see you back! And my condolences for your hard drive. As far as i can tell, playing Skyrim from an external drive isn't much of an issue, it may take a second longer to load but (my) Skyrims loading times are... a bit weird anyways. It takes something between one and ten seconds, and it's quite unpredictable when it's fast or slower. Not long enough to really bother me either way, though... for total war: warhammer 2 i'm playing more or less iron man because loading a save takes like 10 minutes xD

It is going well with the SSD, so it's okay for now.

Ā 

On 7/30/2020 at 1:19 AM, ck2modfan said:

Please consider spinning off the Spells increase arousal functionality. Would be nice to have that as an option (and a great one!) without all the functionality of SLA.

I have no plans for that right now.

Ā 

On 7/30/2020 at 6:35 PM, JahReit said:

I can't remember if it was here or some other mod where someone had this problem, the group rape stops with the first act.Ā  The crowd of men gather round, the first sex act ends, my character starts to go into bleed out then stops, the crowd of men disperse, and that's it! No train run.

At first I thought it was adventures but it also happens with DCL, DH, Defeat, and any mod I have that has "gang rape" feature.Ā  New game has the same problem.

I'll include my mod order in case someone notices a conflicting mod that might cause this.Ā  Any help would be appreciated.

I have no idea which mod might conflict. Other people have had that issue as well, but I haven't been able to reproduce it after I rewrote the rape code a few patches ago. If I had to guess, it sounds like for some reason Sexlab fails to start scenes. You could try looking at papyrus logs to see if there are any Sexlab errorsĀ in it.Ā 

Guest AthenaESIV

Ty for update! One of the best mods for NSFW Skyrim, it's on the short list of mods that I am always very interested to see pop up on the newest files and updates list in the download section o/

Ā 

Hopefully one of these days you and Monoman team up to provide a bit of integration between this mod and SLS+STA, that and integrations between SL Adventures + PaySexCrime + SL Approach, TDF Prostitution, Skooma Whore, and, and, and... and lol

Ā 

Just cool to see it get an update, always hate to see the best mods on the site get neglected too long

On 8/8/2020 at 6:09 PM, AthenaESIV said:

Ā 

Hopefully one of these days you and Monoman team up to provide a bit of integration between this mod and SLS+STA

I would really love that too! But for now, can i ask you, or anyone else, will this run okay with SLS (and STA)? This mod has some great feature, but some that are also included in SLS, so i worry adding it will cause issues with SLS...

1 hour ago, handsandarrows said:

I would really love that too! But for now, can i ask you, or anyone else, will this run okay with SLS (and STA)? This mod has some great feature, but some that are also included in SLS, so i worry adding it will cause issues with SLS...

Everything can be turned on or off, so even if there is anything that causes issues, you can just not use it.

I really like this mod, it does add lot of things i was missing from my current game :D But iĀ have another small question, does your mod work correct with Sexlab Aroused Extended?

Ā 

After adding it as skimpy armor in MCM, armorĀ gets recognised correctly as skimpy (no fine for NOT wearing skimpy armor), but i still get nudity fine with Sexlab Aroused nudity setting and armor set as "slutty" or "sexy" in SLA extended...

3 hours ago, handsandarrows said:

I really like this mod, it does add lot of things i was missing from my current game :D But iĀ have another small question, does your mod work correct with Sexlab Aroused Extended?

Ā 

After adding it as skimpy armor in MCM, armorĀ gets recognised correctly as skimpy (no fine for NOT wearing skimpy armor), but i still get nudity fine with Sexlab Aroused nudity setting and armor set as "slutty" or "sexy" in SLA extended...

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

On theĀ Miscellaneous page, for Nudity Rule select No Main Slot Clothing.

I have to ask is this with the 'release' version of SLAX or my patched version, because IIRC I had fixed a nudity detection in my patch that without it would almost always return

player nude = true.

13 minutes ago, Tenri said:

I have to ask is this with the 'release' version of SLAX or my patched version, because IIRC I had fixed a nudity detection in my patch that without it would almost always return

player nude = true.

Wasn't someone earlier saying, "there is always a Tenri patch..."?Ā ?

19 minutes ago, Tenri said:

I have to ask is this with the 'release' version of SLAX or my patched version, because IIRC I had fixed a nudity detection in my patch that without it would almost always return player nude = true.

I guess the person with the problem would have to answer that.Ā  I was just suggesting something that would do the job regardless of how the keywords are being handled, a brute forceĀ force approach in accordance with the old orc adage, "If brute force isn't working, you're just not using enough."

12 hours ago, Tenri said:

player nude = true.

Thank you both! I have to say i am not sure, i only found out week or two ago sla extendend even exist :D and i am not sure where i got the version i use, mod organizer say fileĀ is called "SLAX - 29 - 2019-10-21-0 (wip).7z"