On 8/19/2020 at 8:47 AM, Tenri said:

Nope... not here anyway, to be fair that one is an old patch.

Still valid though. You need it. I never put out an update, though there is an ESP you need for SLS, that I also didn't put out (I made it, but you can DL it from the SLS page).

Yes... I know it's not ideal. I have an updated version with fixes, and the patch done "properly" (the patch is not really what was intended) and I started to redo the scanner, and then ... more DF things ... and more RL things. So, there's still no proper release of SLAX.

If you are still looking for mod ideas, how about one where the PC's drink or food has a percentage that it is spiked?  It always  bothered me about the drugged condition, that the only way to get drugged was by getting attacked or willfully drugging yourself. 

The percentage chance could change depending where you eat or drink.  Riften might be a bit higher than other cities.  In fact, you could expand a bit on this and add knockout drugs and kidnapping to it. 

I just thought of this as I was looking at mods for SSE.  I got somewhat burnt out on Skyrim for awhile. 

11 hours ago, handsandarrows said:

Thank you both! I have to say i am not sure, i only found out week or two ago sla extendend even exist :D and i am not sure where i got the version i use, mod organizer say file is called "SLAX - 29 - 2019-10-21-0 (wip).7z"

Probably not then my patch is in the forum thread for SLAX a ways back now 

On 8/19/2020 at 2:10 PM, Lupine00 said:

I never put out an update, though there is an ESP you need for SLS, that I also didn't put out (I made it, but you can DL it from the SLS page).

Thank you both!! And now i remember where i heard about SLAX and downloaded from, it was your signature :D I tried to find the esp searching for keywords in SLS thread, but could not find it, can you help me please with that too?

On 8/22/2020 at 7:59 PM, shiagwen said:

Schön das du wieder da bist, Teutone. Machst du nun wieder weiter ? Wie siehsts aus mit der Ablösung von Defeat ?

I thought about it, but still have no plans to continue. Playing Skyrim is just "okay" at this point. Other games excite me a lot more.

• 4 weeks later...

I want to reduce the engagement distance for Proximity Rape to almost touching (the distance for when an NPC "catches" you)

I looked at the script and from what I understand the feature uses the "fAIgreetingdistancesetting" so a general thing from Skyrim? 

There are mods that change this distance, but I am not sure how wise it is to install them just to fix this because it affects all other mods too. 

@osmelmc since you already started patching, do you see any chance to patch in a MCM slider allowing to make a "catch distance" like in Aroused Creatures?
Important: The Slider should allow 1 foot - 15 feet. In SLAC its minimum is 10 feet (which I would also like to reduce to like 1 foot *g*) -> its just unrealistic that creatures can "catch" me through solid walls and cage walls. 

55 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I want to reduce the engagement distance for Proximity Rape to almost touching (the distance for when an NPC "catches" you)

I looked at the script and from what I understand the feature uses the "fAIgreetingdistancesetting" so a general thing from Skyrim? 

There are mods that change this distance, but I am not sure how wise it is to install them just to fix this because it affects all other mods too. 

@osmelmc since you already started patching, do you see any chance to patch in a MCM slider allowing to make a "catch distance" like in Aroused Creatures?
Important: The Slider should allow 1 foot - 15 feet. In SLAC its minimum is 10 feet (which I would also like to reduce to like 1 foot *g*) -> its just unrealistic that creatures can "catch" me through solid walls and cage walls. 

Better; I currently working on enhance those functions on "Aroused Creatures" to calculate the Actors Mass and Strength based on the Mass for the struggle, and the actors dimensions for the capture radio. Once I finish my idea is use it on all my tweaks.

Is almost done, right now is really hard to see the player or NPC'S get raped by chickens or rats and really easy for a horse to rape the Player or NPC'S. Also in my test the creature don't catch you at less really touched you (be really close to the player of course considering the distance defined on the MCM) not longer you get someone raping you from the next room or floor.

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

Better; I currently working on enhance those functions on "Aroused Creatures" to calculate the Actors Mass and Strength based on the Mass for the struggle, and the actors dimensions for the capture radio. Once I finish my idea is use it on all my tweaks.

Is almost done, right now is really hard to see the player or NPC'S get raped by chickens or rats and really easy for a horse to rape the Player or NPC'S. Also in my test the creature don't catch you at less really touched you (be really close to the player of course considering the distance defined on the MCM) not longer you get someone raping you from the next room or floor.

cool! that sounds nice. So I understand this will be true for your SLAroused Creatures and SLAdventures patches? 

Will the struggle be optional? I in general dont like these features (at least with the mods I know) because I enjoy the "catch me" game and then when I lose that its ok for the NPC to have its way, haha. 

Since we are at it:

I was thinking if a modifier slide in MCM of the rape chances for "In City" or "In Wilderness" or "In Dungeon" make sense. Like I can set the base chance for say a guard to 80% but when I set "In City" modifier to 20% the guard will have only have like 16% chance in cities 

Just a note on trying to use extremely close distances (e.g., 1 foot), SL Pheromones had a problem with its catch distance because the collision boxes for some creatures are are so large, the pursuer could never close the distance enough.  With SL Survival it would only be humanoid actors, but if the distance calculation is from the center point of each actor, 1 foot (whatever that translates into as Skyrim distance units) might be impossible.

18 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Just a note on trying to use extremely close distances (e.g., 1 foot), SL Pheromones had a problem with its catch distance because the collision boxes for some creatures are are so large, the pursuer could never close the distance enough.  With SL Survival it would only be humanoid actors, but if the distance calculation is from the center point of each actor, 1 foot (whatever that translates into as Skyrim distance units) might be impossible.

even 3 foot would be a big improvement. 
Also maybe we can have different hidden minium values for bigger creatures? 

Ah damn everything has to be so complex. Tiring :(

@HexBolt8 @Nymra

My new function is precisely to deal with the Actors size and the capture radio defined on the MCM is just a extra

For math's look like that:

"Capture Distance" = "Capture Radio" + "Aggressor Length" + "Victim Length"

* The data between the "" is a number value I just wrote like that for those who use the translation on this forum.

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

Will the struggle be optional? I in general dont like these features (at least with the mods I know) because I enjoy the "catch me" game and then when I lose that its ok for the NPC to have its way, haha. 

Of course will be optional and disable by default. I still remember the first time I talk about struggle on this Mod... 

Was like hit a puppy.

27 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

Of course will be optional and disable by default. I still remember the first time I talk about struggle on this Mod... 

Was like hit a puppy.

hehhehehe 

no worries, I trust you :)

I will definatly try the struggle feature and report my experience. 
The problem that I "think" might come up is how I level stamina and stamina regen on my characters. 

Maybe a "struggle succcess" chance is an option? (or maybe this is even what you are really doing). 
I ll just see what u come up with :D

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

hehhehehe 

no worries, I trust you :)

I will definatly try the struggle feature and report my experience. 
The problem that I "think" might come up is how I level stamina and stamina regen on my characters. 

Maybe a "struggle succcess" chance is an option? (or maybe this is even what you are really doing). 
I ll just see what u come up with :D

Usually the device locked Actor have a Debuff on the stamina value that makes the stamina low, just with that the chance of struggle is low. But my new function also take in consideration the mass, size and stamina of the actors to allow the struggle so considering that the Female Actors usually are smaller than the Male Actors the chance of females rejecting male Aggressors is almost null at less the Aggressor be really tired. 

That's the most realistic I can imagine. Is not real think in a female like not able to resist the aggression because is true that mostly are less strong that male's but some females are strong enough to rape a average male. That means that if the Female have the Amazona body Meshes and the Male have the Vanilla body meshes my function will not allow the skinny male take advantage of the strong female at less the female be too tired to resist (the tiredness is the amount of stamina by the way)

45 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

Usually the device locked Actor have a Debuff on the stamina value that makes the stamina low, just with that the chance of struggle is low. But my new function also take in consideration the mass, size and stamina of the actors to allow the struggle so considering that the Female Actors usually are smaller than the Male Actors the chance of females rejecting male Aggressors is almost null at less the Aggressor be really tired. 

That's the most realistic I can imagine. Is not real think in a female like not able to resist the aggression because is true that mostly are less strong that male's but some females are strong enough to rape a average male. That means that if the Female have the Amazona body Meshes and the Male have the Vanilla body meshes my function will not allow the skinny male take advantage of the strong female at less the female be too tired to resist (the tiredness is the amount of stamina by the way)

How are you actually determining mass? 

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

How are you actually determining mass? 

Is not accurate but work.

Since the system function to get the mass don't seems to work. I basically do this:

"Actor Volume" = "Actor Height" * "Actor Length" * "Actor Width"

"Actor Mass" = "Actor Volume" * "Actor Weight Percent"

"Actor Base Strength" = "Actor Mass" * "Actor Stamina Percent"

"Actor Strength" = "Actor Base Strength" * "Actor Stamina"

Of course the function is bit more complicated than that.