2 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

oh ! This is good news :)

Inspiration will come ...in time

It's not so much that I don't have enough inspiration. In fact, I have multiple ideas and even made a couple small test mods. The issue is that I want to make something that

• can be completed within a reasonable timeframe, but is big enough to have a notable impact on gameplay 
  • focuses on sexy time, but does not make the game a sex sim
  • gives you control, but not to the point where opportunities are everywhere
  • and just generally something I will be passionate about for not just a week or so.

So far none of my ideas is fleshed out enough to check all the boxes.

2 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Teutonic

Hi

What about making a BDSM club for consensual BDSM sex? ...Using the ZAZ resourse......a lot of peoble wish for this to happen.....?!!!

BDSM is not a particular fetish of mine, but I appreciate the suggestion.

2 hours ago, Irishredneck said:

Is there a setting I have overlooked in SLA that will allow 4some or "more"-some sex?

I have plenty of working 4way and 5way animats, however SLA never calls them when in a gangbang.

Thank you.

It doesn't use 4 or 5 somes. I am not sure if they are part of Sexlab out of the box and I was worried it might bug out if I try to start such an animation if none are installed.

5 hours ago, Teutonic said:

can be completed within a reasonable timeframe, but is big enough to have a notable impact on gameplay 

I see what your saying, you want a "win" project.

Something you can actually win. SLA is a great project but it is such a broad scope it will always be "expandable" therefor it will never be truly done. ?

You should start a Dev blog to organize thoughts and give parameters and maybe get input. Might be the right place to take an idea "shadow" and five it some form. ?

16 hours ago, Teutonic said:

focuses on sexy time, but does not make the game a sex sim

Teutonic

I m totally with you on this one my intention when modding my Skyrim has allways been that sex should be a possibillity as in real life. But when starting installing sex mods its much about testing them with plans (for me) to put them in "the REAL Playthrough" But it allways takes over....for me

Mods should not interfeare more than you can play the game "vanilla like"

Therefor i like mods as Lovers Comfort, Your home is my home, SLAX, SleepTight (slowly building up relationships) (my classic setup) Radiant Pros, Dangerous Nude ,(Kendo Version) Spank that ass ,Amorous Adventures, BestialEssense ( wich is sadly broken) SexLabStories........ mods like that wich cares about Lore/immersiveness.

The reason for suggesting consensual BDSM club is that the consensual  dimmension hasnt been covered yet  lot of slaves DeviousDevices everywhere etc but no consensuel SM

On 5/10/2020 at 2:04 PM, Teutonic said:

So far none of my ideas is fleshed out enough to check all the boxes.

How about something that's mostly fun or roleplay, but still offers some benefit?  I like games.  They're consensual, and I choose when and if to play.  Here are a couple of ideas.  You probably won't like these specific things but it might fire your imagination for something that you want to do.

Drinking Game

Spoiler

This has been done before, but poorly and simplistically.  Done right, it could be fun and beneficial.  Your character wagers something in return for something else, dependent on winning a drinking contest with an NPC.  Two obvious wagers are sex and gold (there could be more).  You might offer sex if you lose, and earn gold if you win -- or the reverse if you want to bed that cutie or stud.  With configuration options, the amount of gold need not be too paltry or too great, maybe enough for a room and a meal.  If you're good, you might get free lodging most nights.  A cooldown limits you to one contest per day.

The contest should be fair, but with enough randomness that the outcome is never certain.  Race, gender, and innate poison resistance might be factors.  Opponents aren't stupid.  That young Breton woman is going to demand favorable odds against your male Nord, and people are wise to tricks like Resist Poison items.  With different odds, both players could wager different quantities of gold.  There might be a small chance that someone spikes your drink (maybe the barmaid you never tip?) with an unusual outcome.

Stealth Game

Spoiler

I thought of this while working up my thief's sneak skill in town, stalking guards for risk-free gains.  It's too easy.  Let's make it fun.

Approach a guard and offer to test his vampire detection skills.  Towns just aren't safe anymore with those attacks.  You'll pretend to be a scary vampire trying to creep up on him.  The game ends if that guard (no one else counts) detects you 3 times (he wins), at the expiration of a configurable time limit (you win), or if you manage to "bite" him (you get to pickpocket range and do something (not sure what) to trigger your win).  If you win, he gives you his dagger.  If you win, you give a blowjob (optionally a sack of gold, especially for male PCs).  From the guard's viewpoint, this is great odds.

But unlike the drinking game, you're not trying to win.  You want to stretch it out to near the time limit to maximize your skill gain.  It's worth the blowjob, and it explains why you're getting away with sneaking around like this.  If you're careless, you might get detected too quickly and the games ends with little experience for you.  Assume that the guard will be grumpy if you win and refuse to play the game ever again.  You'll have to find another guard.  Your goal is to prolong the game to near the limit, then "slip up" and get caught.  You don't need the guard's dagger (unless you're super poor), you just want him to play along with your practice.

There's no real benefit other than roleplay, and really only for stealthy characters. 

Make a quest mod.

With some fun NPCs.

Events occur. Some are sexy. Some are not. 

Build the quest in well-defined chapters, so you can expand it if you want, or leave it as finished if you want.

Set each chapter around an obvious theme like "teaser-plugs", "sex with Jarls", "nudity in town" or "catch me if you can".

Be funny. Or serious. Or both.

Reminds me of that semi-quest mod where people steal your clothes...

I liked the quests to find (and then use) sex-toys in Sex Slaves.

On 5/10/2020 at 6:33 PM, Teutonic said:

I might actually just make a patch. I think this is one of the bugs I had fixed in my unreleased dev build that ended up being scrapped. Should't be too difficult to make it again.

A bug fix patch would be pretty awesome, I personally find this mod to be pretty good as it is as I do like it when you can tweak around for conditions and such to make your own challenges. If the gang bang bug and the all the other known bugs would get a patch up, it would really put the cherry on the top.

Honestly on the inspiration and modding side, just making something small can get the ball rolling, usually many projects tend to fall when the ambitions get too high.
If you want to keep on the challenge theme, you could look into making some sort of little features or something like side quests or random events
.. I actually dont think there is too many adult themed random event mods around .. Could be something to look into if you want to make small things that would still be in general fun and interactive for the users, which can add to the game experience in many ways, and easy to grow with just adding on as time goes by when more silly ideas pop up.
Still, just a suggestion.

On 5/10/2020 at 8:33 AM, Teutonic said:

I might actually just make a patch. I think this is one of the bugs I had fixed in my unreleased dev build that ended up being scrapped. Should't be too difficult to make it again.

I miss making mods and the interaction with the users, but I am unsure what mod I wanna make.

I would absolutely love a patch, if you're willing to do one.

On 5/11/2020 at 1:41 AM, Corsayr said:

You should start a Dev blog to organize thoughts and give parameters and maybe get input. Might be the right place to take an idea "shadow" and five it some form. ?

I had considered making a dev blog earlier, but I was unsure if people read it. But I don't know if I wanna talk about all the ideas I have. I don't want it to develop into promise-making and then not delivering on them. Maybe if I reached an early beta stage on one of my ideas it would be good.

On 5/11/2020 at 3:19 AM, Lupine00 said:

Just make the smallest possible mod. They only get bigger.

I already tried. I made a small mod I called "Nudeplay" - I tried encouraging playing nude by either giving buffs when you were nude or punishing you for not being nude (configurable). There was an emphasis on using shields for defense, but I also tried things like faster attack speed. At some point I ran out of ideas though and the mod just didn't seem meaty enough on its own to develop it further. 

I do want to start small though. Ideally more ideas come while playing.

On 5/12/2020 at 6:20 AM, Lupine00 said:

Make a quest mod.

I thought about it. But it sounds like it is a lot of work, maybe too much. A lot goes into a single quest, writing all the dialogue, getting all the stages right, etc. only for you to breeze through it when actually playing. I probably overthink dialogue too. I want to give choices that sound like something a real person might actually say, even things that are ultimately pointless. Let's say a guard approches you because you are breaking a law, instead of just being able to say "yes" or "no" (even if they are worded differently), you should be able to say things like "what a stupid law" or "I'm sorry, I didn't know that." I love those little things. What I am getting at is I spend a lot of time on a single conversation and don't make much progress overall.

2 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

I already tried. I made a small mod I called "Nudeplay" - I tried encouraging playing nude by either giving buffs when you were nude or punishing you for not being nude (configurable). There was an emphasis on using shields for defense, but I also tried things like faster attack speed. At some point I ran out of ideas though and the mod just didn't seem meaty enough on its own to develop it further. 

You can do those things, generally, with SLD anyway.

3 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

I want to give choices that sound like something a real person might actually say, even things that are ultimately pointless.

I also have problems with writing Skyrim dialog.

4 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

only for you to breeze through it when actually playing.

Does it matter how quickly it's completed?

Some quests can make a big impact with very little. In several cases ToH gets incredible value from a single NPC with a modest amount of dialog and a couple of incredibly simple mechanics (or none at all). It doesn't make ToH less fun.

Some quests do an incredible job of inserting grind, and back-and-forth time-sinking. Some quests make the player walk up and down Skyrim in a hobble-dress and slave boots. Repeatedly. And even go into and complete dungeons like that. They aren't adding fun, they're just taking up the player's time.

Value is in how you measure it.

If the true value is in "how much fun it was to make, and how pleased you are with it" then even a tiny mod to get spanked by Balgruuf while Irileth watches might be a great mod everyone remembers.

24 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Value is in how you measure it.

If the true value is in "how much fun it was to make, and how pleased you are with it" then even a tiny mod to get spanked by Balgruuf while Irileth watches might be a great mod everyone remembers.

YES

Glad to see you are re-inspired. 

There's the mod concept I told you about last year, or the year before. 

I have other ideas that don't fit your criteria.  But I can tell you some of the things I would have liked to see in Skyrim to possibly give you ideas.

-  A combat strip mod where the character can only be raped when their clothes are ripped off.  Especially with creatures.

- A re-make of the kidnapped mod by Vinfanmy?  A lot could be done with that concept.  I believe their mods are up for adoption, although if I were you I would take the concept and totally re-do it with your own style. 

- Possibly focus more on the damsel in distress aspect where npc's are kidnapped and you have to go rescue them.  In the attempt to locate them, deals may have to be made that     may or may not include the PC taking the place of the captive.  Deals would not be a sure fire outcome.  Betrayal is frequent amongst lowlifes.  But if you are taken, and betrayed, at least you may find out where the damsel is being held.

- Deals for information could be bought with gold.  Some may want you to give them your armor or wear shackles.  Of course there is the sex aspect as well.

- Traps specifically designed to capture the PC for enslavement or fun.  Everything is too "hit em in the head with a battle axe".

- Gambling to pay for items.  Never mind.  I don't think you can create a mini game inside Skyrim.

- Thieves that can steal the shirt off your back.  Even in the middle of town.

I've had several ideas.  I'm not really in the frame of mind to think of them right now.  Kind of a blah mood. 

38 minutes ago, cailic said:

- Gambling to pay for items.  Never mind.  I don't think you can create a mini game inside Skyrim.

You didn't look at Delzaron's "Dark Arena" gambling den / slave fighting arena mod then?

Even DF has a gambling game, of sorts. A more complex one, where the player made double-or-nothing calls would be quite feasible.

There are two mods I wish existed, but do not. I started making one of them, but somehow got distracted ... for a few years.

1) Prostitution mod, where there is some game-play and decision making, plus risk.

• Different customers have different preferences.
  • More about repeat business than sexing everyone in Skyrim.
  • Rob customers but possibly endanger repeat business.
  • Risk of being kidnapped.
  • Risk or being robbed.
  • Pimps that make regular cash demands.
  • Pimps that provide free (useful) drugs, that are addictive.
  • Blackmailing/intimidating bandits and criminals who make you take part in their schemes.
  • Thieves' Guild "taxes"
  • Appearance matters, get more fancy outfits and jewelry to make more money.
  • Avoid scars / tattoos, or other impairments that bad guys might inflict on you if you don't do what they want.
  • Avoid lost limbs and other horrid punishments if you don't do what bad guys want.
  • Use sexual persuasion and trickery to get the best of bad guys.
  • Sex skills matter.
  • Brothel locations.
  • Enslavement if you mess up.
  • Gambling and trickery games where you can actually win.
  • Poisons and spells that mean you can win in combats against bad guys.
  • Bribe or give freebies to guards to keep them on your side.
  • And more...

I set out to make something like this with my Skooma Whore replacement mod. Maybe one day I'll get back to that.

2) Player slavery mod, where enemy NPCs subject you to "training", then make you do jobs for them.

• Not really dull jobs like "fetch me an ale" but more like Slaverun, with radiant quests, or stuff leveraged off vanilla quests.
  • You have to adventure (like normal) - possibly with your bad-guy master (bandit/vampire/enemy war-faction) coming along to make sure you behave.
  • All your loot goes to your master and they give you what they see fit.
  • If you have skills, they might give you chores where they give you ingredients and demand you make/brew/cook things for them.
  • One of the most important parts of it would be handling that situation where you are already enslaved by one group, then are captured by another and enslaved by them.
  • SLAV is a little bit like this in a way, but there are only two factions and it's played for laughs.

Neither of those is a trivial little mod, more a kind of "life's work" :) 

Maybe there's an inspirational idea in there... Maybe there's a tiny mod that could be carved out of one of these spaces?

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

2) Player slavery mod, where enemy NPCs subject you to "training", then make you do jobs for them.

• Not really dull jobs like "fetch me an ale" but more like Slaverun, with radiant quests, or stuff leveraged off vanilla quests.
  • You have to adventure (like normal) - possibly with your bad-guy master (bandit/vampire/enemy war-faction) coming along to make sure you behave.
  • All your loot goes to your master and they give you what they see fit.
  • If you have skills, they might give you chores where they give you ingredients and demand you make/brew/cook things for them.
  • One of the most important parts of it would be handling that situation where you are already enslaved by one group, then are captured by another and enslaved by them.
  • SLAV is a little bit like this in a way, but there are only two factions and it's played for laughs.

Yes ...❤️

2 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

What mod is that?

Shout Like a Virgin

It's ... erm ... a little different from some other DD mods.

It tends to take over your whole game, and really works best with its own playthrough.

You can turn things off and use parts of it, but until you've developed some ... experience ... with it, you won't know what you want to keep and what you want to disable.

1 minute ago, Lupine00 said:

Shout Like a Virgin

It's ... erm ... a little different from some other DD mods.

It tends to take over your whole game, and really works best with its own playthrough.

You can turn things off and use parts of it, but until you've developed some ... experience ... with it, you won't know what you want to keep and what you want to disable.

An MO mod....im using NMM and this one would be difficult to try out.....hm

While people are throwing mod ideas at you, there's a really small one that I wish existed.  Something that mods the random encounter with Vigilants of Stendarr, so that there's a chance that they see that you are carrying a Daedric item (or several) and demand that you surrender it to them.  (If you do, they take it to Stendarr's Beacon so you can steal it back.)  Maybe tie you up and leave you on the side of the road to give themselves a head start.  If you refuse, then you fight I assume, or maybe they tell you ominously that they'll be back, and sometime in the future a squad of them come after you.   

Something like that.  :)

13 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

You didn't look at Delzaron's "Dark Arena" gambling den / slave fighting arena mod then?

Even DF has a gambling game, of sorts. A more complex one, where the player made double-or-nothing calls would be quite feasible.

No.  I never heard of Dark Arena.  And yes, I now of the game if DF.  It works for the mod, but I was "thinking" of something more involved like Gwent in the Witcher.  I've been lacking focus lately. 

13 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

1) Prostitution mod, where there is some game-play and decision making, plus risk.

Neither of those is a trivial little mod, more a kind of "life's work" :) 

You reminded me that a forced prostitution mod would be nice.  One that doesn't conflict with every other mod or bloat your save game. 

But, not a trivial little mod either.

I don't know if you have bothered playing Fallout 4, but there is an interesting concept with one of the mods, Sexual Harassment.  I actually like all the concepts presented in the mod, but the one I thought would be nice in Skyrim is the hypnotism approach.  It is based on a willpower and self esteem system, but it could be implemented differently.  An NPC will approach the PC and offer to hypnotize them, promising it will make them feel better.  If the PC agrees. the NPC begins talking to relax the PC.  Then the PC must either back out, or select "I give you control".  Each time the PC gives control to the hypnotist, they become more susceptible to the trigger word, "sleep".   The hypnosis level goes up a certain amount, how much is selectable in the MCM.  Once the hypnosis level reaches a certain point, over 50 or 60, the PC gets put into a trance whenever they hear the word "sleep".  Then the hypnotist has his way with her. 

I would like to see more outcomes such as "give me all your gold", or "give me all your clothes" or "put on these cuffs" instead of every time the NPC just has sex with the PC. 

The trigger word is occasionally used in other approaches, putting the PC into a trance where she has no choice but to agree to all the suggestions of the NPC.

1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

While people are throwing mod ideas at you, there's a really small one that I wish existed.  Something that mods the random encounter with Vigilants of Stendarr, so that there's a chance that they see that you are carrying a Daedric item (or several) and demand that you surrender it to them.  (If you do, they take it to Stendarr's Beacon so you can steal it back.)  Maybe tie you up and leave you on the side of the road to give themselves a head start.  If you refuse, then you fight I assume, or maybe they tell you ominously that they'll be back, and sometime in the future a squad of them come after you.   

Sounds fun, and it gives some significance to the Vigilant encounters.  If you're not carrying a Daedric item, the criteria might be broadened to allow a chance that they suspect that one of your unequipped enchanted items is tainted by Daedric influence.  Otherwise, they praise your wisdom in avoiding such things and give you an Amulet of Stendarr, which at least can be sold for a bit of gold, so sometimes the encounter can be favorable.