SLAX has additional keywords that can be added to armour through the MCM, the keywords in Adventures are keywords that already exist in your save and any armours with those keywords are considered sexy/naked by Adventures, depending on where you add them.

The keywords added by SLAX are

SLA_ArmorHalfNakedBikini   - Bikini

SLA_ArmorPretty                   - Sexy

SLA_ArmorHalfNaked            - Slooty

SLA_ArmorIllegal                   - Illegal

ClothingRich                          - Respectable

ClothingPoor                         - Ragged

SLA_KillerHeels                      - Killer Heels

and inherited from sexlab aroused you have

EroticArmor                            - Naked

If you plan to switch from Sexlab Aroused to SLAX there are a few bugs in the current release that I've made a patch for on the last (current) page of the support thread.Link here

6 hours ago, Tenri said:

LAX has additional keywords that can be added to armour through the MCM, the keywords in Adventures are keywords that already exist in your save and any armours with those keywords are considered sexy/naked by Adventures, depending on where you add them.

ClothingRich                          - Respectable

ClothingPoor                         - Ragged

The above are vanilla keywords. SLAX merely gives you a way to set them at runtime. They may already be set on vanilla items, and are set on quite a few items exactly as you would expect.

On 1/4/2020 at 4:27 AM, monsta88 said:

Thanks for the answers, I understand now. I can work with the SLAX words.

I most likely don't need it, because SLAX has enough for this purpose, but is there maybe a mod which enables the player to freely define some keywords for specific armors?

Out of curiosity, what would the benefit be of creating your own keywords if there is no code (vanilla or mod) that would act on them?

18 minutes ago, Bound said:

Out of curiosity, what would the benefit be of creating your own keywords if there is no code (vanilla or mod) that would act on them?

SL Adventures has an option in the Mod Integration Options to define which keywords are considered as skimpy. So if I can add Transparent to an Armor, then I can set it in SL Adventures as well. If I understood correctly, anyway. :)

Hello, may I make some Suggestions

Add the rape strip animation, similar to Sexlab Horrible Harassment, to increase the realism

Clean semen added animation, linkage bath mold, can wash off the bath

(I don't speak English, these are translated by translation software, please forgive me if I offend you)

Just to confirm a bit of a problem with the Crime of SLAdv + SLAX. Nudity fines are still happening in extremely conservative College of Winterhold robes. I tried the suggestion of turning off and on the Nudity flag (which the armor never had), but that didn't solve the problem. I changed the nudity check in Misc of SLAdv to "no main slot armor" and that fixed it. Only custom armors I have is Book of UUNP which I haven't checked the keywords for. The thing is I don't really even want the armor keyword feature. It means my PC will be continually scanned for armor flags and I had hoped to get a long play out of some of this LL stuff. Seems like it would lead to script bloat down the line. I may be mistaken, I haven't been doing this for long.

1 hour ago, John Calumnus said:

Just to confirm a bit of a problem with the Crime of SLAdv + SLAX. Nudity fines are still happening in extremely conservative College of Winterhold robes. I tried the suggestion of turning off and on the Nudity flag (which the armor never had), but that didn't solve the problem. I changed the nudity check in Misc of SLAdv to "no main slot armor" and that fixed it. Only custom armors I have is Book of UUNP which I haven't checked the keywords for. The thing is I don't really even want the armor keyword feature. It means my PC will be continually scanned for armor flags and I had hoped to get a long play out of some of this LL stuff. Seems like it would lead to script bloat down the line. I may be mistaken, I haven't been doing this for long.

Have you downloaded any of my fixes from the SLAX thread? I had found what I believe to be a bug in the SLAX player naked detection that would always return naked.

I was just skimming, I guess I'll have to dig into the thread more to find out my specific desires. Honestly I just want a low-overhead way for some of the radiant Sexlab stuff to work, not a lot of continuous heavy scanning. SLA and SLAX are requirements for two of my current essentials, SLAdv and SLEN. Heavy scripting might be fine if I was running a light install, but I've got a LOT of other dynamic non-adult mods on there right now.

Hello everyone. I think I need to give you guys an explanation regarding the current stage of development and future of Sexlab Adventures. To be frank, at this point I do not think I'm going to make more updates. Development has been pretty much dead for months now. I was hoping my enthusiasm would return but it’s time to face the facts.

The main reason is that I have not been enjoying Skyrim that much last year. I didn’t really know what I wanted from the game. Regular gameplay with a sexy twist or a sex sim? Sexlab Adventures was intended to integrate sexy content into regular gameplay, but I am not so sure anymore how well that actually turned out. The gangrapes either completely caught me by surprise or were easy to avoid. The crime system actively discouraged sexy time which in hindsight seems just weird in a sex mod. I did not originally intend the mod to focus so much on just these two features anyway. It suffered somewhat from feature creep. You guys kept making suggestions, which was awesome, don’t get me wrong, I loved the interest you had. But what it did was it made it about making a mod just to make the mod instead of making a mod for a game I played. As a professional programmer, that was fine for a time, especially considering Skyrim actually got me into programming. I was having a lot of fun thinking about new mechanics and how to implement them and just reading your comments and thoughts. But it kinda alienated me from the actual game. I wasn’t making new stuff because I was like “damn, I want that” but rather “let’s see if I can make that”. Playing the game literally felt like I was wasting time that I could be spending on development. I also thought the lack of passion showed, but maybe that was just me.

I would love to get back into the game and continue modding, but I am not quite sure how. I don’t know which mods to install or what I even want at this point. I have tried a couple quest mods as well, but sadly I eventually always find them disappointing for one reason or another. I hope that doesn’t come off as too arrogant. I actually thought about making a quest mod myself, but the amount of work was intimidating, especially when I don’t know if it will be any good.

If you have any recommendations which mods I could try out, feel free to share them. Although perhaps I should consider leaving the sex mods be for a change, just play the game normally and see where that goes.

Anyway. I wanted to share this with you because I think you deserve to know. Maybe some of you were already expecting it considering the long time since the last update and me simply not being as active on the forums. I’m sorry to disappoint, I’m sorry I didn’t add your requests, I’m sorry I didn’t reply to your comments and I’m sorry I can’t continue.

42 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

The crime system actively discouraged sexy time which in hindsight seems just weird in a sex mod.

Regardless of your own view on this, SLAdv is a major corner stone im my Skyrim mods.

And features like the crime system above are not that valuable on their own, but because they integrate a bunch of unconnected LL mods into a common context.

E.g. by making certain things a crime in certain places.

And that's where it raises the bar, makes things interesting, adds a hidden threat ... where other mods like POP can kick in again.

:classic_happy: I AM happy with the outcome. A big thank you! :wine: And hopefully it happens that you recover your drive to make Skyrim naughty again. ?

Thank you for all you work, @Teutonic.  SL Adventures is a regular in my mod list.

I like the crime system.  It wasn't enough to just roleplay not being able to do something in towns, I wanted to be able to risk doing it and maybe get away with it.  Your crime system lets me do that.  Sometimes I'm caught and get a bounty, then I have to cope with that in various ways.  Game play in town is more interesting as a result.  Thank you.

The proximity rape is refreshingly different.  For once, an attacker doesn't want to chat with a vulnerable intended victim, he just grabs her.  He wasn't interested in her opinion on the matter anyway.  The occasional frantic runs through town to try to escape were memorable.

Then there's sleep rape, creep, and theft so sleeping even in an inn isn't guaranteed safe.  With legraf's add-on, the need to recover purloined panties is quite a way to start the day.  It wouldn't have been possible without SL Adventures. 

Your advanced conditions system is very flexible.  Few mods offer the player so many possibilities.  It's an accomplishment to be proud of.

If you haven't tried it yet, I recommend Laura's Bondage Shop, a quest-driven mod for sexy Skyrim.   Perhaps it will reignite your enthusiasm for the game.

6 hours ago, Teutonic said:

To be frank, at this point I do not think I'm going to make more updates.

SL Adventures has been a great addition, Teutonic, and it's simply a standard part of my LO now and for the foreseeable future.  You've made quite an impact on many people's games, as you can see.

To get back into playing, a couple of mods you should look at are SL Survival and Troubles of Heroine - both are in very active development but provide interesting gameplay additions, with atmospheric intrusions of sexy time into ordinary gameplay.  ToH goes a bit extreme a bit quickly for my tastes, but in avoidable ways, with interesting content to be had and more arriving frequently.  SL Survival has some nice recent additions, and there's some nice integration developing with Devious Followers as well.

I hope you'll find your spark again, and come back to modding for this or something new.  And yet there is one more thing I'll be the one to ask ...;)..., even though I hope it's others that would take advantage of it.  While it's impolite, I think it's better to ask now, in case you truly leave Skyrim and these fora behind.  May we tinker with your creation?  I know you've said it can be open source as a resource for others, but this doesn't extend to edited versions of SL Adv itself.  Would you please consider opening that up even further?

You can try Alternate start and alternate start extention new begginings. Have multiple saves with it. For example:

-Play civil war questline become a soldier. Delete the save when the questline is done.

-Play Dawnguard questline become a vampire hunter. Delete the save when the questline is done.

-Start as a bandit use "Skill Config" mod to start with high sneak value so you can sneak in to cities and steal food for your bandit companions. Delete the save when you have certain     amount of gold.

-Start with alchemy opiton from alternate start extention. Set your alchemy high from skill config. Use only dagger as weapon and start with one from additemmenu. Your purpose is to become powerful only with alchemy so even for healing yourself only potions and not magic. You need too much posion for your dagger so use "SkyTweak" to increase potion made per potion craft. Delete the save when you have 100 alchemy.

-Amputee Dragonborn gameplay.

+First complete first main quests(with setstage commands if you'd like) to learn Fus then use "Amputee Framework" to disable your both arms.

+Or start the main questline directly without your arms. In both cases use "Unarmed Warfare - New Animations For Hand To Hand Combat" for kick animations as power attacks.

You are depending on your shouts so they must be powerful. SkyTweak again, it has an option in the first MCM page how much powerful your shouts get per dragon soul you have. I reccoment setting it at least %20 for being valid as only a shouter in combat. Then there is "Thunderchild" for more content for a shouter gameplay. You are depending on your companion as well so it is a realistic excuse for using "Devious Followers Continued" and "I am your shield". Complete the main questline and dragonborn questline. Delete the save when questlines are done.

-I don't know what mods provide it but you can try bard playthrough. With EFF or something a 3-4 party mmorpg style. One healer companion, one tanking companion "I am you shield" mod provides. And you are the bard or paladin or healer or dps of the group.

-Look at "Ordinator" smithing tree, you can build your own dwemer cannon. You can play something similar to alchemist like this. "Hentai Creatures" you can use a dwemer machine with you.

Use "Dragonborn in Distress","Minineeds","more rain","expanded snow system","Frostfall","Wet and Cold" for realism. You can use "SL Kidnapped Redux" with low chances. "Get Stripped, Again" definitly if you haven't tried(disable proximity rape while doing get stripped quest). Use your sleep rape/creep option with low chances. With more rain and expanded snow system there is rain and snow more often so sometimes you need to build a tent and campfire then wait for snow storm to end.

You can use "Roadinspections" for fun.

Start with a random race. Set some quirks/conditions and start with some of them randomly. For example:

1.Chaurus Fear: When you see a chaurus first you get stunned for a few seconds then you will run away without even looking back.

2.Spider Fear.

3.Rich: Start with random amount of gold but too much gold.

4.Fire fear: run away from fire spells.

5....: Start with 100 speech (Skill Config)

6.Swordmaster: Start with 100 two handed (Skill Config)

7.Nature's freak: Start with 200-500 health or stamina. (SkyTweak or Skill Config)

8.Don't like snow: Tries to stay away from snowy areas as much as possible.

9.Exhausted: Start the game with 0 stamina.

10.Poor: Start the game with 0 gold.

11.Pasifist: Won't attack if don't get attacked.

12.Full pasifist: Won't ever attack.

13.Social: You have to talk every human you see.

14.Dwemer love: Every opportunity you find, you will go into dwemer dungeons and cities. Camp there if possible. Spend time in there.

15.Wise: Start the game with 200 perk points (SkyTweak)

16.Quick learner: double the exp gain for skills (SkyTweak)

17.Camp Lover: You love camping and you sleep outside at night.

On 1/19/2020 at 6:10 AM, Teutonic said:

Hello everyone. I think I need to give you guys an explanation regarding the current stage of development and future of Sexlab Adventures. To be frank, at this point I do not think I'm going to make more updates. Development has been pretty much dead for months now. I was hoping my enthusiasm would return but it’s time to face the facts.

No need to be sorry.  Your mod occupies an integral spot in my LE/SE load orders.  It's in great shape as it is and does everything it should.  Thanks for all your hard work!

1 hour ago, Celedhring said:

No need to be sorry.  Your mod occupies an integral spot in my LE/SE load orders.  It's in great shape as it is and does everything it should.  Thanks for all your hard work!

You have already gone above an beyond , and we are all thankfull and greatfull for all you have done. This mod is a must have in my load order. Everyone must do what is most important which is what you fell you need to do far you!!!!!

THANKYOU 

1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

Thanks guys. Your words mean a lot to me. I had been carrying this around with me for quite some time. It kept me awake at night. I had pre-written my post and still it was difficult to submit it. Weird to get emotional over a sex mod.

It is your work and it is a wonderful addition to Skyrim. Thank you so much for it.

On 1/19/2020 at 7:32 PM, legraf said:

While it's impolite, I think it's better to ask now, in case you truly leave Skyrim and these fora behind.  May we tinker with your creation?  I know you've said it can be open source as a resource for others, but this doesn't extend to edited versions of SL Adv itself.  Would you please consider opening that up even further?

It's not impolite to ask, and I have thought about that myself. I don't think I am ready for that. I still have hope I will one day continue development, although I would most likely split the mod into its components (so I would have a mod that only does the crime part and another that only does the rape part, etc.). 

It never occurred to me to leave Loverslab though.