16 hours ago, Just_Justins_Lady said:

Same problems for me. Either I spend hours and hours searching for stuff with mostly dead links (or a ton of trash items.) Or- I just make my Night Elf from World of Warcraft (which I ended up doing in the long run.) I did find one set of hooves that worked from the shoes area of my CAS. But it's been hours of turning up with "Meh" content.  

Maybe some other creators might be able to step in and create a few nice and up to date items for our lovely Succubi? I love seeing all the cool stuff you all are making. Very creative people around here. 

But Nisa, this is absolutely my new favorite part of playing Sims 4. It's bringing lots of fun and entertainment. Great Job! 

21 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Or, since many times CC items are old and the creators have dropped off the face of the earth and you can't get ahold of them to ask permission to include their stuff... links to stuff.  I found a pretty decent selection of horns without much trouble, but so far just a couple of tails.  And searching "tail" also clutters up your results with ponytail hairstyles and custom mermaid tails, and you have a lot to sort through.  I've seen a couple of hooves, but I've seen screenshots with hooves that haven't come up for me.  Searching "demon" gave me some stuff, but left out a ton of stuff I later came across searching for individual parts.

I found this creator (Natalia Auditore) who is quite active and she does lots of interesting stuff.

Here is a link to hooves she made: https://natalia-auditore.tumblr.com/post/182684163474/released

Edit: I just saw somebody else posted a link to the same hooves. lol

I wanted to give my succ toenails like this to match the finger nail mod I used but apparently nothing like it exists for the sims... or does it and I'm just not aware of it?

https://slinkstyle.com/category/uncategorized/page/2/

UPDATE: Never mind, I found these (posting here for anyone else who might be interested): https://blahberry-pancake.tumblr.com/post/621352688974757888/download-claws-female-claws-male I thought they might work well with these finger nails: https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-accessories-female-rings/title/demon-claws/id/1425026/

1 hour ago, Vargrivi the Wild said:

is there a mod like this for sims 3?

(Also my male sim is being called a succubi, instead of an incubi. Is this a bug?)

This mod was developed with female toons in mind, so no, not a bug.. well it is a bug, but it's a known bug that won't be patched any time soon I'm sure as this mod is going to become a lot more fleshed out as time goes on and something like that is probably low on the list.

16 hours ago, Jaelsans said:

Just a quick shot of my girl with those eyes! I've just started so I haven't gotten anything for her form but I am loving this update!

03-13-21_7-06-00 PM.png

They kind of remind me a bit of the Dawn Guard vampire eyes from Skyrim, except the white parts are black in Skyrim (something I kind of wish was the case here, but still kind of cool none the less).

What kind of powers are we going to get as this mod progresses I wonder.. The ability to fly? Fitness clothing designed to capture succubus sweat that can then be wrung out and collected and then filtered and sold as a powerful and expensive aphrodisiac perfume on the Tam Explorer? The power to turn other sims into lust driven mind controlled thralls or "cattle" might be a fun power to add too (maybe for someone role playing an evil sim and who is into the whole mind control thing), I also though it might be interesting for succubus to be able to give life force to a lover instead of taking it, basically allowing them to prolong that sim's life span at the expense of stealing it from another sim.. I dunno, I thought I would at least share those ideas.

Also I wouldn't mind if copulation filled the tired and hungry bars, but maybe none of this is the direction you were intending to take the mod in.

3 hours ago, Majacake said:

Hey :D

I have downloaded your new update Version LL.3.0 Succubi

when I started playing the game,i saw 5 sim that the game always make random every time a person playing, I saw red sim Mannequin skin XD I was like emmmm I have never downloaded a cc that gives a Mannequin look, so I have a program it call sims tray importer, it a program that will show all your cc or mods on your sim and the program told me it's yours cc/mods =

Nisa  K._ymHead_EP01Mannequin_Realistic_Red_202004081916579427

I have no problem with that, but I will wish you could choose to have that look in your game thank you: D

160876335_271504457817002_7696919953692134658_n.jpg

161337970_1090447374778488_7614362568545765728_n.jpg

I Had a similar issue. Just edit the sim in CAS and change an article of clothing. It'll fix their appearance. Go through all the outfits and make sure none of their outfits do the same thing

Hi, I just wanted to ask if anyone knows what conditions prevent a household member from being converted? I do have everyone home and just doing mundane tasks, and everyone is appearing in the Convert Household Member list except for the one character I want to convert.

8 minutes ago, uhgood said:

Hi, I just wanted to ask if anyone knows what conditions prevent a household member from being converted? I do have everyone home and just doing mundane tasks, and everyone is appearing in the Convert Household Member list except for the one character I want to convert.

mmm kinda sounds like who your trying to covert may already be so i would say check the sim you want to convert need see if they have the pink need i think it is called.

On 3/12/2021 at 5:20 AM, FireSplitter said:

I have noticed a strange behavior, when receiving calls, the location for sex is always the same using private settings. It seems it always plays at the bathroom door, using same animations. Changing the auto setting to other, comfort for example, changes the location to always happen at another place. (wall for my case) Does everyone want the same thing now? :D 

There are some reports that doors, for some strange reason, are massively preferred sex locations in some games. I haven't been able to replicate this yet in my game but it's being looked into.

On 3/12/2021 at 9:00 AM, lovinglylewd said:

Succubi are finally here! I'm so excited to try them out, thank you so much for your hard work Nisa! I do have a potentially stupid question though - When a succubus becomes sex craved enough to flirt with other sims and ask them for sex, will this ignore WW's faithfulness settings? Will they prioritize asking a romantic partner? Same goes for people autonomously trying to flirt with the succubus in question - will the succubus turn them down based on faithfulness? I want to try a bunch of different scenarios and figured I'd ask before trying to make something work that the system isn't intended for. I feel like having a succubus with one partner that they're constantly begging for sex would be a lot of fun, especially with that lewd dream mechanic...

No problem! Glad my CC hoarding came in handy. ?

Thank you for being around for the first release of Succubi!!!

Yes, the idea behind sex crazed is that succubi become so sex starved that they sleep essentially with anything on two legs. It's a super horny state where logic takes a back seat to everything that's not lewd. Essentially they become a sex fiend. So they won't care that they are married to Bob, Ron is here now and Ron has a cock too. Basically the same thing as sleeping with Bob, they both have cocks, what's the difference? 

lol so in summary yes, it should ignore the faithfulness settings for now. I do have some dreams to overhaul how succubi relationships work. A typical girlfriend/boyfriend setup doesn't really feel right for a sex demon. I'd love if i could implement some sort of contract system for succubi which replaces the typical human dating ritual in exchange for exclusive dating rights and some other potential side effects.

Something I'm definitely thinking about as succubi become more developed!!! 

On 3/12/2021 at 10:04 PM, weredeer said:

I haven't even tried this yet but i have been ready for years.

I'm excited too, I'm so happy I have the chance to bring succubi to the sims! I hope you are able to make the succubi of your dreams in the game now!!!

On 3/13/2021 at 8:07 AM, knivesjta said:

Question: Does a succubus gets pregnant?

On 3/13/2021 at 11:42 AM, snowdog04 said:

I'd like to get confirmation from Nisa or someone else who knows for sure, but...  I don't think so.  Because my succubus doesn't even get the WW popup saying she could be.  And that comes up when there's even a very slim chance- 10% pregnancy chance, and using both the pill and a condom, the odds would be less than 1 in 2,000, the popup comes up.  So if there's no popup at all, one or both sims involved must be infertile.

This is correct, Succubi shouldn't get pregnant. Part 2 will focus more around succubus reproduction. Since sex is both a 'food' source for succubi and succubi is so nsfw reproduction needs to work differently for them than it does for a normal sim. For example, succubi offspring need to be born into the minimal consenting age in game.

Life would be a bit scary if your hamburgers could impregnate you ?

That being said, i'm also looking into ways of introducing "succ friendly food" to the game. 

Do I even have to say it? You already know don't you:

Spoiler

8dc.jpg

On 3/14/2021 at 11:40 AM, Vargrivi the Wild said:

is there a mod like this for sims 3?

(Also my male sim is being called a succubi, instead of an incubi. Is this a bug?)

This is correct. I hope to add a incubi variant to the game eventually too but for now you can have male succubi. My main reason for wanting two variants isn't in the game yet, that is I view their reproduction working very differently than human reproduction, but it's also for limitations with flavor text too. 

On 3/14/2021 at 1:36 PM, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

What kind of powers are we going to get as this mod progresses I wonder.. The ability to fly? Fitness clothing designed to capture succubus sweat that can then be wrung out and collected and then filtered and sold as a powerful and expensive aphrodisiac perfume on the Tam Explorer? The power to turn other sims into lust driven mind controlled thralls or "cattle" might be a fun power to add too (maybe for someone role playing an evil sim and who is into the whole mind control thing), I also though it might be interesting for succubus to be able to give life force to a lover instead of taking it, basically allowing them to prolong that sim's life span at the expense of stealing it from another sim.. I dunno, I thought I would at least share those ideas.

Also I wouldn't mind if copulation filled the tired and hungry bars, but maybe none of this is the direction you were intending to take the mod in.

We are on the same page on most of these things. ESPECIALLY with the thralls. Succubi should be able to build a small cult of horny followers. I'd also like to experiment with sex addiction through succubi too. 

11 hours ago, Majacake said:

Hey :D

I have downloaded your new update Version LL.3.0 Succubi

when I started playing the game,i saw 5 sim that the game always make random every time a person playing, I saw red sim Mannequin skin XD I was like emmmm I have never downloaded a cc that gives a Mannequin look, so I have a program it call sims tray importer, it a program that will show all your cc or mods on your sim and the program told me it's yours cc/mods =

Nisa  K._ymHead_EP01Mannequin_Realistic_Red_202004081916579427

I have no problem with that, but I will wish you could choose to have that look in your game thank you: D

This mannequin bug I've seen pop up for someone else before.

It's really scary! I haven't been able to replicate it yet and have poked around at support staff for help with the issue. It seems that someone who had this bug had bad cc which was causing it. This was their solution:

"Hey guys. I found out. The batch fix break one of my skin default. Therefor the game have no available skin toon to choice when generate sims. So the game decide to give me a  mannequin instead. So to fix it I just re download the skin default file and replace it."

So perhaps do some testing with a minimal install and new sims. 

2 hours ago, vonvvv said:

everything works fine, but the option "tam explorer" doesn't appear

ughhh i'm about to cry i don't know what i'm doing wrong somebody help this hoe

Hey, this typically happens when the mod is installed incorrectly.  Please carefully re-read the installation instructions, paying special care to how deep you place my files in your mod folder. Script mods can't be further than 1 subfolder deep from the root (Mods) folder.   This means 'Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims 4 / Mods / NisasWickedPerversions / files go here` is okay but 'Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims 4 / Mods / Some Folder / NisasWickedPerversions / files go here` is not.  Also make sure you have the latest version of WW and Basemental drugs installed (the latest public/free versions are fine too) and if you are getting any Last Exception files (called LEs for short) then please send them my way.

Not sure how to manage the Drain attributes.

I don't really want my cute little succubi draining her housemates and aging them to death, who are age locked at the moment.

I have been sending her to the strip club for free range snacks.

Any suggestions?

I can definitely confirm that doors seem to be a favorite spot for sexcapades to take place, my succ who is also a prostitute has been forced by the WW algorithm to bang many a client against her front door (..or I guess she would be the one getting banged, but you get what I mean), despite there being an anchor inside. There's that and also sometimes I've noticed that with "in the air" wall fuck animations they will often start on the wrong side of the wall, causing the scene to occur outside of the house, passer by sims don't seem to notice any of this taking place though.

On a different note I once encountered a bug where in her restrained form my succubus could strip completely naked and then back without issue but while in her unrestrained form a pair of leggings remained when being stripped during sex or through "Naturism". I looked in the the succubus forge to see if I could fix the issue that way but the leggings were not present on my toon. What ended up working for me was going to the outfit in question in the forge and removing the leggings on the unrestrained version of the clothing, exiting the forge (which saved the changes) and after re-entering the forge I was able to re-add the leggings again without further issue. I think the thing that caused this bug was editing an outfit while in her unrestrained form through the "Plan Outfits" option, because not only did the glitch start appearing after that but the leggings and shoes, which I had changed the color of in her restrained from, managed to retain the old color scheme while she was in her unrestrained form, which caused me to have to edit the outfit in both her restrained form and unrestrained from for the outfit changes to fully take effect.

55 minutes ago, SilverMnfru18 said:

So, is there anyway to make WW optional for this to work? Turbo has started to put malware into his mod that crashes other mods that he doesn't approve of. I'd like to get rid of it, but I want to keep using WP :'( 

the only reason i would see turbo doing what you say is to squash kiddy activities....which is a good thing...and as far as i know loverlabs does not condone kiddy activities either...so think you are barking up the wrong tree or forums here bud.

I'm not quite sure what's happening and dunno if it's only me.
I used to be able to auto start activities with cilents without issue last I played (Jan). I updated everything today and no matter what or where, the auto  service always fails. Am I missing something new?

3 hours ago, Excorsion said:

the only reason i would see turbo doing what you say is to squash kiddy activities....which is a good thing...and as far as i know loverlabs does not condone kiddy activities either...so think you are barking up the wrong tree or forums here bud.

Considering Turbo is a member of Nisa's discord I doubt it's anything to fight against the actual WP, so yeah, I'd only see Turbo coding against what you're thinking as well, which as you stated is a good thing

21 hours ago, ace54858 said:

mmm kinda sounds like who your trying to covert may already be so i would say check the sim you want to convert need see if they have the pink need i think it is called.

I tried both nisa.undebt and nisa.unslave, but they still don't appear on the list.

So I really like your mod. My question is that will we access to the GOO form or its just for ur patreon members. I'm curious because I'd love to support you in patreon but online shopping is prohibited for my credit card so I can't shop online that means I cannot purchase stuff that has like paypal or that kind of stuff. Only solution is that I send money to the owner. So yh. That's kinda sux. So again. Will we be able to acces the GOO features? I dunno if the mod contains but the video shows it and says he has the patreon. He has horns option more eyes, and more skin tone. And I would love to have that heart shaped eye. Anyway here's the video: 

In advance thanks for ur reply! Keep up the good work!

Hello, can anyone help me with this little matter? 

So I have a prostitute sim, and she live in Call Center lot so clients would just call her. I know there's this button called "Accept additional client" right? So when my sim got called and accept it, and once the initial client arrived i can click the "Accept addit.. Etc" button, but MC Command Center sent a notification regarding "Error Log" whenever the second client or so on spawned. I have no clue what caused it, maybe because I tinker with some MCCC settings?