10 hours ago, NisaK said:

Just a small status update. I didn't want today to pass without one for those who are only on LL.

I'm still waiting for a reply from the LL team. I'm sure things will be resolved shortly. Thank you for your patience!!!!

I hope it is sorted out soon, until then we will make due with what we currently have and hope to hear some good news soon, hope things go well for you, Nisa. ?

The mod may just be too big... 

I can do small edits to the post but not large ones. It seems like it's finally time to split the mod up into several mods, but that will be a longer project and won't have things ready in a timely fashion. 

Exploring other options for getting this update out. 

2 minutes ago, NisaK said:

The mod may just be too big... 

I can do small edits to the post but not large ones. It seems like it's finally time to split the mod up into several mods, but that will be a longer project and won't have things ready in a timely fashion. 

Exploring other options for getting this update out. 

as a fooooooormer (many many many maaaaaaaaany years ago) programmer...id say if possible keep all in one mod and just give the option to deactivate what we dont want...to me it seems easier to have just one file than several (that might need to update at different times that other files)

In the end i would say do whatever feels easier to do..no need to complicate things

13 minutes ago, mad bean said:

as a fooooooormer (many many many maaaaaaaaany years ago) programmer...id say if possible keep all in one mod and just give the option to deactivate what we dont want...to me it seems easier to have just one file than several (that might need to update at different times that other files)

In the end i would say do whatever feels easier to do..no need to complicate things

Sadly may be necessary for the mod. ?

But for patching and maintenance, it was definitely easier to keep it as one package.

2 minutes ago, NisaK said:

Sadly may be necessary for the mod. ?

But for patching and maintenance, it was definitely easier to keep it as one package.

btw on the main page it says 'updated 28 minutes ago' but i still only see the file from back in February..is it me?

10 minutes ago, mad bean said:

btw on the main page it says 'updated 28 minutes ago' but i still only see the file from back in February..is it me?

This is correct. There's a bug where I can't fully update the new description which is being looked into. Wicked Succubi is such a massive update that it requires a description rewrite. I'm not going to push it out blindly.

So, I'm trying to find a solution to the site bug with the support staff at LL while considering other options for uploading a new version. Potentially even splitting the mod up earlier than expected into several mods so each feature can still get a description.

I'm sorry again for the inconvenience. It's being looked into. 

Is it possible to create a new file instead of adding to the one that already exists with the newest update? I'm sorry I'm new and have zero clue how you would go about uploading files. And this might just be my simple-mindedness rearing its head as if you haven't already thought of this.

Seems like there are any number of temporary workarounds.

Post a link here to Google Drive or (heaven forbid) Mega.

Files at those locations could contain both description and mod.

Update the description page with just a link.

Then, once the site is fixed, update with the full description and mod.

7 minutes ago, Hurkderps said:

For the succubus form where can I get the hooved feet from? I didn't see them included and I can't really find anything similar that is for sims 4

the mod's kinda broken right now since it's out of date for wicked whims to run it. idk when the update will be released, but nisa seems very busy with it

47 minutes ago, SomeDudeWithSims said:

the mod's kinda broken right now since it's out of date for wicked whims to run it. idk when the update will be released, but nisa seems very busy with it

Gotcha, so they are supposed to be included in WP but just some issues at the moment then? 

3 hours ago, thaclone said:

tbh, might be a good idea to split it up...

because, for me personally, I do not need the succubi thing... so you can split the mod and everybody can just download, what they want/need for their gameplay

it seems like it's supposed part of what the mod's intended purpose. it fits the theme of any type of sex worker. succubi included

3 hours ago, fred200 said:

I must be spoiled... Nisa is about 10MB. That puts it in the smallest 10 percent of mods I run.

My average Skyrim mod is far larger.

I was gonna say...

I don't understand the difficulty in uploading a mod that size.  There are lots over 50 MB.  Motherlodesims animation pack is over 100 MB.

Thank you for all the feedback and suggestions! I want to let you know that I'm still in talks with the LL team and I think we are close to finding a workaround. I'll be releasing it asap.

To be clear it's a site bug. So it's not the size of my mod but something to do with my mod's download page specifically which doesn't allow me to fully edit the download. So when I try to edit it, it will usually block me from editing it fully or sometimes only edit it partially (as you can see right now). This upcoming update is a really serious one. It's the first true cc occult in any sims game. It needs easily accessible instructions to both understand the systems and to warn against ways it can be misused, particularly with cheats, to break save games. People provide support for my mod in multiple places, and I wish mitigate the increased level of bug reports. Just releasing the mod through a third party download site (which i've done before and am willing to do again) won't solve the issue of a none-easily accessible manual. People are trained to check LL for mod descriptions. It's just the way it is. 

59 minutes ago, yoonminseokgirl said:

Hello ! I saw in the mod a thing that is called "REGISTER AS KIWANO" when you go on Open Tam Explorer and Browse Lost Eden, but i dont know what is it, can someone help me please ? (sorry if my english is bad im french)

It's a cute term for prostitute :D I was trying to be overly clever when i made the mod, having some fun ?

I'm sorry for the confusion!