Hi, I'm sure this had already been answered at some point, but I'm having issues getting my sim's clit piercing option to work. I can go on the computer, open the TAM option, and click to get her clit pierced. She'll go through the motions but then nothing with happen. It just stops.

Help?

Thank you!

On 3/20/2021 at 7:50 AM, skippyjoe said:

Black widow and pheromone flower both count as pseudo occult traits.

Yeah thanks. That was very helpful. Is there a way to remove the occult and keep the trait. I really want to use the succubus form and the trait simultaneously 

On 3/19/2021 at 5:39 PM, NisaK said:

When my mod blocks sex, it gives a custom WW reason now informing you why. I do have succubus relationship code in the mod but it's only as a buff, not a debuff. That is, it doesn't block sex from happening but makes it more likely to happen if the sim is under the influence of pheromones or aphrodisiacs. IT sound like it may be a WW thing. Sex tests are expensive and I know TURBO caches results, maybe reloading the lot after setting max relationship will update the WW cache? Just a thought. 

@NisaK  Thanks for the suggestions!  I looked into it further and from what I can tell the "Ask for Sex" seems broken on my Succubus.  In a different save file (same world but from before I made her), regular mortals can "Ask for Sex" with just about anyone and it works as expected.  (High Charisma, plus WW perks, and you can sex up somebody you just met, no problem.)  In my Succubus testing save, she almost always gets rejected—so far it's 100% failure rate if the other Sim is not GF/BF with her, and about 10% failure rate even if they are a couple and Best Friends/Soulmates.  The workaround is "Offer Body," which always works, but for story reasons I don't really want "real" romantic interests to be clients.  ?  You might expect that a Succubus, with her otherworldly wiles, would have greater success than this....

The above test was done with a Save & Reload, which is the only way I know to reload a lot.  There was no change that I could see.

As for the ask/invite to join failures, I haven't been able to pin down if that's your mod or a WW issue.  I can say that, in my non-Succubus save, it also doesn't work—but WP is still present there so that's no help.  I'll have to test by removing WP temporarily and get back to you.

I have a slave I wanted to turn back normal, when she ran out of pink and passes out she woke up hours later but still has the dazed moodlet, it's been at 0 for hours now, she pees herself so often she can't do anything else, I tries the nisa.unslave and she doesn't have the slave trait anymore but she still has pink instead of fun, I just wanted her to be normal so she can raise her child in peace (she's pregnant w her owner) but the game said no. I came here and noticed there was an update and installed it, but didn't install the last ww update yet bc I want to wait for nisa to give the ok, idk what to do, she's pissing me off now

Quick drive by to let you guys know WP should be compatible with the latest WW and game update.

I do want to release a patch sometime soon however to address some long time bugs with my sex location finding code, so that's what I'm focusing on at the moment. I'll get it out as soon as possible. 

This upcoming patch should also fix the door fetish bug some are experiencing (their prostitutes preferring to have sex almost exclusively on doors). Sex code is complicated so bare with me while I carefully make the changes for my mod. 

19 minutes ago, Moonie6 said:

I have a slave I wanted to turn back normal, when she ran out of pink and passes out she woke up hours later but still has the dazed moodlet, it's been at 0 for hours now, she pees herself so often she can't do anything else, I tries the nisa.unslave and she doesn't have the slave trait anymore but she still has pink instead of fun, I just wanted her to be normal so she can raise her child in peace (she's pregnant w her owner) but the game said no. I came here and noticed there was an update and installed it, but didn't install the last ww update yet bc I want to wait for nisa to give the ok, idk what to do, she's pissing me off now

Updated WW and still can't get her to be normal again, I'm gonna try to unslaveify(? my other slave, see what happens. 

3 minutes ago, NisaK said:

Quick drive by to let you guys know WP should be compatible with the latest WW and game update.

I do want to release a patch sometime soon however to address some long time bugs with my sex location finding code, so that's what I'm focusing on at the moment. I'll get it out as soon as possible. 

This upcoming patch should also fix the door fetish bug some are experiencing (their prostitutes preferring to have sex almost exclusively on doors). Sex code is complicated so bare with me while I carefully make the changes for my mod. 

"bare with me" - you have been here too long...

41 minutes ago, Moonie6 said:

Updated WW and still can't get her to be normal again, I'm gonna try to unslaveify(? my other slave, see what happens. 

Tried everything w the original, had her kid tried erasing the dizzy moodlet w testing cheats, as well as any other moodlet I couldn't tell what it did, no matter what she still had the pink thing, ended up selling her, the other one thankfully transformed back without issues

1 hour ago, NisaK said:

No worries - part of why I posted that thing was hoping maybe it would help sus out the problem or point you to something that could be after (cause /i think more for you than even us it would suck if you fixed the doors - and then they only go to windows). Despite how my previous post may have come across that was more just trying to give info then 'where is fix' - I went to school for game design at one point - I know the headache that is working on your own code, let alone your own that is around someone elses. 

Besides - I don't know about anyone else but in the interim I'm going to be figuring out what mod is it making it that I can't place items x,x. Kinda hard to build a hotel turned strip club/brothel when you can't place anything. 

Having same issue as another no longer able to access explorer on computers no cheat menu option either but traits still show up. pre existing characters are getting conetnet removed by ea due to ownership.

files are Mod/ Nisa with package files inside has worked until today i will try just dropping the package files in the mod folder

dropped the package files into mod folder still removed succubus form etc no computer or cheat menus

when i look at installed mods it shows your mod in the list

started a new game with a teen and young adult from gallery with no custom traits same thing

started a new game from scratch using story same thing

only difference between the new games and the existing is the message saying EA removed the content

reverted to an older nisa WP that had previously worked still doesn't work

took everything out of mod folder and launched a new game it created a new reource.cfg

started putting mods in and when i was done it all worked again.

2 hours ago, theotakufairy said:

Hi Nisa, i love your mod, i was just curious if your mermaid part of your mod was available to the public or if it was patreon exclusive? 

Mermaids are part of both versions of the mod, unless you add disable wicked mermaids, you'll get the mermaid features of the mod upon install

On 3/20/2021 at 6:39 PM, braville16 said:

bonjour, mods nisa méchant puis méchant succubus bêta il n’y a français traduction ??

Bonjour, toujours pas de traduction du Mod de Nisa's Wicked Perversion LL.3.0a c'est désespérant!!!! nous sommes le 23/03/2021!!!! donné au moins des nouvelles!!!

4 hours ago, loison valerie said:

Bonjour, toujours pas de traduction du Mod de Nisa's Wicked Perversion LL.3.0a c'est désespérant!!!! nous sommes le 23/03/2021!!!! donné au moins des nouvelles!!!

This isn't the right place to ask for a mod translation though.

It's up to the French community to translate the mod in French.

Edit: have you tried contacting @StSyrah?

32 minutes ago, krusty_is_me@hotmail.fr said:

it doesn't work for me, i removed all the mods to try only this one and it doesn't work, i did the same with other and same result... No more mods work on my game... Why ??? 

1.  Your username is your email, and you're announcing it to the whole world.

2.  You have to go into game options and enable mods again.  Maxis disables all mods whenever there's a new patch, because some of them are almost certainly broken.  This patch wasn't bad, only a few things broke from it.

3 hours ago, thedee said:

This might be a bit off-topic, but does anyone know if Wicked Mermaids is compatible with Expanded Mermaids from over on modthesims? 

I like my wicked mermaids, but it would be good to have a bit more to do.

It's compatible, I use them together so go for it

Nisa, I've recently downloaded the WP mod, and am generally enjoying it a great deal. I've run across a couple of issues, one of which I'm pretty sure is a bug, and the other may just be a feature I don't get.

1. (Bug) When I click on my Succubus Sim (in Unrestrained form) and choose "change outfit", it doesn't show all of the different outfit choices; it shows the current outfit repeated in all the icon slots. I can still change into any outfit. I can figure out which is which by choosing the Everyday or Athletic or Party icon or whatever. But the menu grid of choices all show whatever the Succubus Sim is currently wearing (or naked if not wearing anything). In other words, in function I can change outfits and it works, but the menu choices are all wrong. It doesn't cause any crashes or gameplay issues, so far as I can tell. It's just awkward to figure out the right outfit choice when I can't see them. This only happens while in Unrestrained form. If my Succubus is in Restrained form, all of the correct outfit choices appear when I click on Change Outfit.

2. (Maybe bug, maybe a feature I don't get.) After playing a Succubus Sim for a few game days, and slutting it up to mid-levels of Sexpertize and the Broken Libido Mind Broken aspiration, my Succubus Sim is covered with cum spatters. I'm guessing that is maybe intentional? There seems to be no way to get rid of it. Showering doesn't wash it off. Neither does "Freshen Up" in a mirror. I can't quite tell if this is supposed to be able to be cleaned off somehow and I just haven't figured it out, of if it's not working right, or if it cleans off later when I complete the end of the Mind Broken aspiration and get married, and I just haven't got that far, or what? Anyway, my Succubus is currently a sloppy mess. It's kind of funny but also kind of grates on my nerves. I want to clean it off, but can't figure out how, and I'm not sure if its a bug or a puzzle I haven't figured out.

I am running the most recent versions of Sims 4, WW, and WP (both public versions) as of today's updates. I'm playing on a Mac. I'm playing without Basemental Drugs because I find it really triggering for me. I love the sluttiness of WP and the Succubus Occult form, but not the drug use aspects. WP seems to work just fine without BD, with the exception of having to cheat to complete the drug aspects of the Broken Mind aspiration. Not sure if that has anything to do with either of the above issues.